Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Incredible Watercolor Paintings By 6 Y/o Boy- Reincarnation?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

INCREDIBLE WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS BY A BOY OF 6 Y/O

-AND OTHER CASES REACHING OUT TO PROVE REINCARNATION-

Attached File  PICTURE_1_BY_6_YEAR_OLD_BOY_PHOTO.jpg   121.92KB   26 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…This is simply not allowed for by conventional ways of thinking or even 'SCIENCE'. What we have here is inexplicable unless one DOES acknowledge a certain 'feel' towards the reincarnation argument. Check out the story and this boy's 'Paintings'…certainly not something so gifted and mature, as explained without permitting the reincarnation idea. What say you members? Beautiful/stylized stuff, which makes one 'wonder'/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link for the story/beautiful Paintings:

Visit My Website

**AND, check out the 13 Y/O Boy-VIDEO-who wrote the lyrics and composed/sings this song:

Visit My Website

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:26 AM

INCREDIBLE WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS BY A BOY OF 6 Y/O

-AND OTHER CASES REACHING OUT TO PROVE REINCARNATION-

Attached File  PICTURE_1_BY_6_YEAR_OLD_BOY_PHOTO.jpg   121.92KB   26 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…This is simply not allowed for by conventional ways of thinking or even 'SCIENCE'. What we have here is inexplicable unless one DOES acknowledge a certain 'feel' towards the reincarnation argument. Check out the story and this boy's 'Paintings'…certainly not something so gifted and mature, as explained without permitting the reincarnation idea. What say you members? Beautiful/stylized stuff, which makes one 'wonder'/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link for the story/beautiful Paintings:

Visit My Website

**AND, check out the 13 Y/O Boy-VIDEO-who wrote the lyrics and composed/sings this song:

Visit My Website

-These are truly amazing cases. How do we-fit them 'Into The BOX'? Enjoyed each and every picture and song. There is a limit to where the 'One solid World Reality' can bring us. Thanks for this-Captain :unsure:

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:36 PM

-These are truly amazing cases. How do we-fit them 'Into The BOX'? Enjoyed each and every picture and song. There is a limit to where the 'One solid World Reality' can bring us. Thanks for this-Captain :unsure:

*This is so true, and not to be ignored Captain,
...There is SO MUCH evidence 'out there', which is more than suggestive of 'Reincarnation reality'.
Thanks for your thought.Hope other members WILL chime in here./'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

Well yes, they are indeed note worthy, but this is not new to me, Have you seen Akiane's paintings?

When aged 6 she was of comparable quality - so as this boy matures he should be every bit as good as her.

btw, her self-portrait, wearing that hooded clothing... makes me think of images of monks habits and beings sometimes encountered at night, with close fitting clothing to keep in the energies...

http://www.artakiane.com/

Simon - who is not 'visual' and whose efforts even now would not match these children even when they were babies.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

Well yes, they are indeed note worthy, but this is not new to me, Have you seen Akiane's paintings?

When aged 6 she was of comparable quality - so as this boy matures he should be every bit as good as her.

btw, her self-portrait, wearing that hooded clothing... makes me think of images of monks habits and beings sometimes encountered at night, with close fitting clothing to keep in the energies...

http://www.artakiane.com/

Simon - who is not 'visual' and whose efforts even now would not match these children even when they were babies.

*These cases call us, if we're conscious at all, to so much 'Wonderment'. They 'RIP' into all the 'stable sameness' nonsense we are fed...in attempt to further dull our curiosities. This is the stuff that can drive us to high spirited questing for answers,about all the very basics of what Life is all about.
Each unexplainable such case...ponts a finger at all of our Cultural Conditioning and says 'You know nothing about who or what you are'. If these 'KIDS' don't challenge and awaken a lost 'seeking' in us, I believe we are truly lost. I revel in it all/'S'

#6 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

Certainly wonderment, altho' the concept of a child progidy is not unknown - for instance in music.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.