• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

yawn... rehashed old news from earlier this year...

Earlier today (Monday 28th September 2015) NASA = never a straight answer - held a high profile press conference to tell us that they have found evidence of water on Mars.

Below is a link to further information.

http://www.telegraph...water-live.html

----------------

I am so underwhelmed by this. maybe they chose today for this announcement was because it was also the day of a blood red moon eclipse event (connection: red moon, red Mars) , but finding water on the red planet is so yesterday's news. Indeed, when I searched Google for news about this press conference I found many links to information saying exactly the same thing from earlier this year!

What NASA has not done is announce that there is life on Mars, even though some of the images sent back from its Martian rover have shown little crab-like lifeforms!

Anyway, yawn, I thought that this event need be mentioned here, if only for the curious who stumble upon this website and want to see something 'mainstream' mentioned.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 September 2015 - 08:55 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Known it 4 YEARS. More nonsense from NASA coming-guaranteed. It’s RUN by the CIA-Not a Program of civilians but one of Government

We’ve also HAD Bases on Mars since the 1st one in the 60’s-‘Archiamedes Base’/CODE name ‘Eureka’-with help from 'The Tall Whites'-Et's which work with U.S. Military on Nellis Air Force Base-Indian Springs, Nevada for years now as well.

I talk about all this-well for years-with PHOTOS at my ‘Talks’. Can’t go in to all that right now...because it's 'SO LAME'-people not knowing/unmindful of what's been going on-withholding of Space exploration info from the Public. Yes, NASA/Government still haven't admitted about the life on MARS-found very early with the MARS Lander.

Why they find this SECRECY all necessary is obvious-Knowledge is power, and helps their own Agendas by keeping people 'IGNORANT', even unenquiring. Dumbed down Society, Cultures, WORLD.

OK-Check the LINK below-Vindication that 'WE' here on this Web Site have studied, been informed, have had this INTEL for years...and MORE. This LINK-really a multiply hyperlink-will show all of you our reports/coverage/knowledge of 'Water (other things) on Mars' back 9-10 Years at least.

So have fun-tell NASA to Buzz off with their NWO bull Shite-and fooling the GENERAL Public. Keep in mind that people, in most cases, have no idea about what's been going on...But WORSE-STUPID enough to not 'want to know'. Carry on Screaming/'S' :wub:

http://www.irishufology.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2056&p=2422

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:08 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Just giving more-from OUR Web Site-on 'knowing of MARS Water/Life/Stations' before all this NASA nonsense release about 'JUST DISCOVERING WATER ON MARS' BS. Check it out folks-comments/'S'

http://www.marsanoma...cks-n-water.htm

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:09 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

....Reminding the 'Closed Down' OUT THERE-that 'WE' have covered more about MARS Colonies, Water, and even their 'Transport Systems' then any SITE  I know of. So below is one of our Topic LINKS-peruse it...but look 'up & down'/SCROLL...around on this TOPIC LINK-see what you can find-corroborating what 'NASA' and other BLACK OPS have been HIDING from us. THANKS/'S'

http://www.irishufol...c=10010&p=15934