A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

DRUG WARS AGAINST PEOPLE VIDEO-IN AMERICA
-DISASTEROUS CONCEQUENCES OF LACK OF INTERNAL FREEDOM-

**CLICK below on the 'My Website' video:
...Why are over 1 million non-violent people in Prison for taking Drugs. What the HELL is this Government nonsense?

Visit My Website

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…These VIDEOS…are a big part of 'what we have been saying here'…on this Forum/Website. Watch and learn…about 'WHY' it's a battle between corrupt controlling governments and 'The Individual'. It's also a war on the economics of our societies…for the gain of Suppressing 'The RIGHT to make ones own choices'. In effect…'we' are being told and taught, that the GOVERNMENT 'OWNS' us. Not to be tolerated folks…take it in./'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' links for the videos:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

**What say you…to having 'No Voice'/no personal Internal Freedom/or power to STOP this Government hold on 'OUR' civil liberties. Let's have a 'fight' then. Opinions/comments/'S'

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

DRUG WARS AGAINST PEOPLE VIDEO-IN AMERICA
-DISASTEROUS CONCEQUENCES OF LACK OF INTERNAL FREEDOM-

**CLICK below on the 'My Website' video:
...Why are over 1 million non-violent people in Prison for taking Drugs. What the HELL is this Government nonsense?

Visit My Website

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…These VIDEOS…are a big part of 'what we have been saying here'…on this Forum/Website. Watch and learn…about 'WHY' it's a battle between corrupt controlling governments and 'The Individual'. It's also a war on the economics of our societies…for the gain of Suppressing 'The RIGHT to make ones own choices'. In effect…'we' are being told and taught, that the GOVERNMENT 'OWNS' us. Not to be tolerated folks…take it in./'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' links for the videos:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

**What say you…to having 'No Voice'/no personal Internal Freedom/or power to STOP this Government hold on 'OUR' civil liberties. Let's have a 'fight' then. Opinions/comments/'S'

**Hi folks,
...Just added video number 3 to the Main/Topic/Page-Theme. Put it at the TOP. Hope this shed some illumination on what's been done to us. Thanks/'Sweeps'