A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:19 PM

GHOSTLY BLUE CLOUD DASHES AROUND CUSTOMERS AT GAS STATION

UNEXPLAINED- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CAUGHT ON SECURITY CAMS

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Well, check this out. How about some thoughts/opinions/guesses on this? Not a ‘computer generated’ thing.

A VERY…STRANGE BLUE CLOUD WAS SEEN FLOATING AND DARTING AROUND CUSTOMERS…FREEZING FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES…THEN SPEEDING FROM AN OHIO GAS STATION
Attached File  BLUE_MOVING_IMAGE.jpg   25.78KB   145 downloads

*CLICK below on the ‘My Webpage’ LINK…check out the video on the right:

My Webpage

*CLICK then below on ‘My Webpage’ for a time lapse/paused video:

My Webpage

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

GHOSTLY BLUE CLOUD DASHES AROUND CUSTOMERS AT GAS STATION

UNEXPLAINED- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CAUGHT ON SECURITY CAMS

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Well, check this out. How about some thoughts/opinions/guesses on this? Not a ‘computer generated’ thing.

A VERY…STRANGE BLUE CLOUD WAS SEEN FLOATING AND DARTING AROUND CUSTOMERS…FREEZING FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES…THEN SPEEDING FROM AN OHIO GAS STATION
Attached File  BLUE_MOVING_IMAGE.jpg   25.78KB   145 downloads

*CLICK below on the ‘My Webpage’ LINK…check out the video on the right:

My Webpage

*CLICK then below on ‘My Webpage’ for a time lapse/paused video:

My Webpage

-Very interesting when it's THIS VISUAL,
Would sure like some follow up with the witnesses at the gas station-their feelings and notions about what went on and what it all measn. Exciting stuff-especiall if YOU are one of those experiencing this happening. Thanks for this-Captain :)

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:30 PM

reminds me of the green mist that on a few occasions visits me, the last occurance about two weeks ago, i wake up and hovering just below the ceiling is a small cloud of green mist, I look at it and eventually go back to sleep. On the morning on remembering I thought I should have got up and waved my hand through it to see what it was, This phenomena I first remember seeing in about 1985.

Edited by skylark, 17 November 2007 - 08:41 PM.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:41 PM

reminds me of the green mist that on a few occasions visits me, the last occurance about two weeks ago, i wake up and hovering just below the ceiling is a small cloud of green mist, I look at it and eventually go back to sleep. On the morning on remembering I thought I should have got up and waved my hand through it to see what it was, This phenomena I first remember seeing in about 1985.

*'Cool' Seth,
...AND, I get these 'Golden Globes' sliding around the mid-boards of a room I'm in. My wife sees them as well...nice to have confirmation. Very frequent...when one is looking for them. Yours, seems to 'VISIT' going into sleep Huh? These anomalous 'things'/happenings...hard to 'pin down'/explain. They DO happen though. Sometimes we try and communicate/talk/wave at 'It/them-whatever. Haven't had any response...that we can really count/or maybe understand. Thanks for your experiences/'S' :)

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 18 November 2007 - 04:03 PM

My first wife use to see a lot and often woke in the middle of the night saying there was something there and I was so use to reassuring her and saying there was nothing there, on this one occasion in 1985 as she awoke half way through the night I was so use to calming her down I could also see this green light dancing around the curtain edge I just continued calming her - though there was other spirit / poltergeist activity in that house and a few of the neighbours houses (built on the site of a Saxon graveyard - that I actually was involved in the archaeolgical dig on the site and had a full skeleton to my self to unearth)
:)

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

:o

My first wife use to see a lot and often woke in the middle of the night saying there was something there and I was so use to reassuring her and saying there was nothing there, on this one occasion in 1985 as she awoke half way through the night I was so use to calming her down I could also see this green light dancing around the curtain edge I just continued calming her - though there was other spirit / poltergeist activity in that house and a few of the neighbours houses (built on the site of a Saxon graveyard - that I actually was involved in the archaeolgical dig on the site and had a full skeleton to my self to unearth)
:)

*More than interesting Seth,
...Unlike many others...having such paranormal events/encounters and BLOCK them, you keep 'Open' to them. I'm 'taken back' by those who fail or decide not to take such thinks on board. Often ask myself...'what kind of mentality'? Closing 'minds' off to all the potential...and 'The Boundless' must be more frightful than exploring and admitting these 'glimpes' into other realms and dimensions. Thanks for that sharing/'S'