skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 02:42 PM

*REINCARNATION...COMING BACK INTO ITs’ OWN

...NEW DISCOVERIES*/’Sweeps’ Fox

What, it’s all been scientifically disproved...and ‘The Church’ says ‘no such thing’? Don’t kid you self’s folks. Neither statement is correct. Reincarnation is being SERIOUSLY studied.

And, as for the ‘Church’, let’s just say you’ve all been lied to for Centuries. More below.

Doctors/Scientists experienced in reincarnation research have recently announced, what can be termed, amazing things about ’clinical death’. It can also be said that many doctors, in general, are ’coming out of the closet’ on this whole subject.

New sharing of data compilations, & the ’computer age’ of networking, has revealed really startling evidence. In a quick summary...researchers sharing information...have built up substantial libraries of ’cross referenced’ case histories showing that a huge percentage of people ’coming back’ from clinical death, have somehow/mysteriously received new information about ’things’ and learned new skills.

Many change jobs, personalities are markedly different, and many speak languages they ’never knew’. Many ’remember’ past lives, & can actually identify things and people in a past life accurately. Critics always claimed that it was all due to lack of oxygenation to the ’BRAIN’...which caused changes…& patients seeing bright lights, tunnels, and departed relatives/friends etc.

Now, it’s come out. Massive ’case studies’ now show that ’a dying’ person experiences these things ’when their central nervous system shuts down completely’. THIS ’FACT’ alone means that Consciousness itself CAN NOT BE A BRAIN FUNCTION.

There is mounting evidence, perhaps a MAJORITY, that ‘dead’/revived/reanimated people HAVE experienced Out Of Body-Astral Flight, & their reports about knowing distant happenings, conversations, & ‘what went on’ even in different hospital rooms...are quite accurate.

The ‘Church’? Well! The Catholic Church (and thus later the following Protestant splinter sects) abolished their long standing belief in reincarnation in 535 A.D. at the 2nd Counsel at Constantinople. WHY?…’THE REAL REASON’…Prepare your selves.

This was at the behest of Empress Theodora. Theodora was basically a trollop who had successfully wooed/seduced Emperor Justinian and finally wedded him to become Empress.

She ‘didn’t like at all’ the prospect of perhaps ‘coming back’, in a new life, to a life situation where she might not be ‘royal’. Yes, it was this bit of personal preference political influence which (typical of our histories) changed our belief systems…and what was permitted to be believed.

This ‘writing off’ of reincarnation by the church, never did have any ‘religious’ significance. something as this has no impact on ‘its’ validity. But, such is the power and control over the ‘flock’s’ lives, that no one would feel comfortable opposing any new church decree…as usual.

Forbidding something has no impact on ‘its’ validity. But the power and control, force many...if not most...to feel uncomfortable not ‘going along’/’S’
Attached File  Fox_cartoon_non_animated_2.gif   1.47KB   106 downloads

#2 Albatross

Albatross

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy slow moving sit-up-straight-like-a-man motorcycles, pipe smoking, and solo camping.

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

I agree the church has used deception in convincing its followers that this life is our one and only chance at salvation. Effectively binding their adherents body, soul, and PURSE to their organization. I believe also as explained by more learnerd minds, that the church has swept Bible of (among other things) its former references to reincarnation.

Yet some have slipped past the scrutiny and remain. One is the scriptural reference to Jesus curing the man who was born blind mentioned in John Chapter 9, where Jesus made a paste of his saliva and smeared the man's eyes, telling him to wash in the pool of Siloam.

Later his diciples (and here is the giveaway) asked if this man or his parents had sinned, that he was born blind. Jesus is reported to have responded that neither this man nor his parents sinned so that he was born this way, but so that the miracle they witnessed could be performed.

Since all knew the man had been blind FROM BIRTH, the sin they were asking about would have been the result of a previous incarnation. Since Jesus didn't correct those men, which he would have if they were in error, leads us to believe reincarnation was understood not only by Jesus but the common people as well.

One of the clearest references came after Jesus had been transfigured and was walking down the mountain, where his diciples asked about the coming of Elijah. It was explained to them that John The Baptizer was indeed Elijah (reincarnated), though men did not recognize him.

These scriptures as well as the conduct of church members in supporting wars and looking to worldly governments for salvation, opened my eyes to the deception being advanced by churches the world over. Well I've thrown it all aside including the Bible which cannot be trusted for telling us the truth, and no longer call myself Christian.

I must admit I am awash in a sea of uncertainty, treading water while scanning every horizon for some sign of land. From time to time there have been sightings and I have struck out in long strides, only to draw close and watch them vanish in the mist.

Many scriptures tell us "keep knocking . . . keep seeking . . . keep asking . . . keep searching . . . and it will be opened." I am in my mid 60's, it's been a long journey, and as with many others it seems there has been little but trouble and strife. Watching for that promised "opening" is about all that keeps me going.

Albatross

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:41 PM

I agree the church has used deception in convincing its followers that this life is our one and only chance at salvation. Effectively binding their adherents body, soul, and PURSE to their organization. I believe also as explained by more learnerd minds, that the church has swept Bible of (among other things) its former references to reincarnation.

Yet some have slipped past the scrutiny and remain. One is the scriptural reference to Jesus curing the man who was born blind mentioned in John Chapter 9, where Jesus made a paste of his saliva and smeared the man's eyes, telling him to wash in the pool of Siloam.

Later his diciples (and here is the giveaway) asked if this man or his parents had sinned, that he was born blind. Jesus is reported to have responded that neither this man nor his parents sinned so that he was born this way, but so that the miracle they witnessed could be performed.

Since all knew the man had been blind FROM BIRTH, the sin they were asking about would have been the result of a previous incarnation. Since Jesus didn't correct those men, which he would have if they were in error, leads us to believe reincarnation was understood not only by Jesus but the common people as well.

One of the clearest references came after Jesus had been transfigured and was walking down the mountain, where his diciples asked about the coming of Elijah. It was explained to them that John The Baptizer was indeed Elijah (reincarnated), though men did not recognize him.

These scriptures as well as the conduct of church members in supporting wars and looking to worldly governments for salvation, opened my eyes to the deception being advanced by churches the world over. Well I've thrown it all aside including the Bible which cannot be trusted for telling us the truth, and no longer call myself Christian.

I must admit I am awash in a sea of uncertainty, treading water while scanning every horizon for some sign of land. From time to time there have been sightings and I have struck out in long strides, only to draw close and watch them vanish in the mist.

Many scriptures tell us "keep knocking . . . keep seeking . . . keep asking . . . keep searching . . . and it will be opened." I am in my mid 60's, it's been a long journey, and as with many others it seems there has been little but trouble and strife. Watching for that promised "opening" is about all that keeps me going.

Albatross

*You are 'Something else' Albatross,
...A 'Seeker'. I don't think you've 'Landed here' for no reason. Yep...Religion, all of them, are Controlling Tools. But 'we' are not on the Pulpit, don't try and recruit...or brain wash/propagandize here. Keep reading some of the Forum topics. Might pick up some of the philosophies, kindred people, and alternate Reality experiences. Do your own thing though. You don't need 'intermediaries' between you and Creation/consciousness. Be 'free spirited'/yourself. You have a 'gift' of expression and 'opening up'. Thank you. Nice knowing of you/'Sweeps'