• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Has anyone seen Clif High's message of 6th July 2012... and the link from it?

Might be of interest.

Lots of dots to join to realise much of whats being said / its obviously too dangerous to say some things outright, so those who can 'take it' will have to decode some of the message.

http://halfpasthuman.../duffnscum.html

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Yeah, 'kinda brief', conspiracy advocate, saying nothing of note really, and would adjudge he has nothing new to offer/say...except he now thinks 'David Icke' might have something. Don't imagine he's 'up' on the 'near God Particle'...not revealing much about his own thoughts on anything really. Maybe 'others' can see the 'dangerous' aspects. I can't. My antenna can't even find the 'dots' to connect. Perhaps they need cleaning and re-direction. Well, I'm open to enlightenment...if there is any on the horizon. :unsure:
Disappointing/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

well of course we wish for more... dates, times, names, etc.

its long overdue that the whole frickin truth came out - who was met, where, when, from where they came, what agreements were made, why these included the selling out of humanity, the names of all those who were taken out for saying too much - and much more.

I've seen it suggested that those who know more than they are saying are keeping quiet because they want to take secrets to the grave with them... and dont want to be facing any music over their previous actions.

The VT article requires the reader to 'read into' some of whats being said... and reading between the lines its pretty obvious that its not going to reveal too much info 'in a direct way'.

On Earthboppin's Wild Or Weird Or Wacky Stuff (WOWOWS) board there's a thread about Afghanistan / Iraq and giants. Again people really should be being told about this from mainstream sources / respected scientists /political leaders / etc but instead its leaking out in a way designed to make it and those who read it look like they are not the full shilling.

http://www.earthbopp...sages/2025.html

Simon

ps: I also mentioned Clifs' message there, and gave link to this thread here!

Edited by simple simon, 08 July 2012 - 07:17 AM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Here's the problem with trying to make ANY Sense out of Cliff High's predictions. Cliff High is the creator of the WEBBOT (ALTA) report which uses a technique to forcast the future based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database.

OK, what does that mean? Basically it infers that 'anythings' in the media/public domain/talk shows/on line stuff/and information from anonymous sources...all contribute to 'the possibility of all possibilities'. Simply, ANYTHING available in Tags and keywords...can maybe be used to predict world direction, future happenings, and/or 'come into being' only because of the consciousness angle of human mentality world wide.

So...take the LIST of things in ANY news/human interest created in 'THINGS' and extrapolate. Now 'YOU'/or Cliff High can use the 'liguistic extract reductions' to 'see' and make predictions...predicated of course on plus and minus values & the forever CHANGING of material/thoughts/and consciousness dissemination about specific issues.

In other words...'Hit and Miss' with some contrived and calculated-made up-forumlar, which is rooted in pseudo science instead of Oracle or Paranormal predictions.

For those 'hooked' on any kind of prophecy...vehicle of any kind...I'd suggest you come up with your own studies and scrying. Could work...who knows? People have been looking for accurate predictions all of human time. Could use MY time better 'throwing sticks'/using Random techniques/i.e. 'THE I CHING'.

AND...sometimes folks, things are made Very clear/pellucid right 'out of the blue'.

Cliff High, as all analysts, prognosticators and 'carnival barkers' produce 'followers'...hanging on his/her words and theories...until failures reach a high and recognized percentile or he/she decides (or is pushed) to get 'off the stage' because in the long run 'they' don't 'see' the real archetypical sense of it all. Don't you just love it?/'S' :)

ps...If you are 'serious' about wanting to know about the 'archetypical'...try the LINK below from our Forum's exploring of it. Thanks/'S'

http://www.irishufol...pe&fromsearch=1

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

In this instance Clif's message was a just a long and at times rambling preamble to the main event, by which I mean the VT article.

For me the VT article was about trying to get the blinkered masses to even accept the possibility that what most of them would see as 'conspiracy theories' are actually more reality than fiction.

Most people only believe what they see or read on 'mainstream' news channels, so if for instance they read about a lady living in Australia vanishing in mysterious circumstances they might assume that she'd gone walkabout / suffered a domestic incident and gone in to hiding from her husband / been murdered. Yet when you read the article and see what it says about Gwenyth Todd and read information which was (probably) not mentioned in the mainstream news so suddenly the new information opens eyes to the sort of possibilities that would normally be regarded the realms of so called 'conspiracy theorists'.

I have stopped expecting disclosure on the evening TV news. Instead it seems to be happening via a 'softly softly' back door, and in ways which are designed to seem acceptable to all bar the most stuck-in-the-mud sceptics. Whats more, the fact is that (as the VT article proves) there is already enough info in the public domain (which the masses do not know) to get the disclosure ball rolling.

To me it seemed significant where when talking about Phil Schneider the author of the article says that he is aware of about 70% of what Schneider says but is restricted from discussing... erm, how many people would read this and then make the connection / join the dots between that comment and how the article also discusses 'quite a few' people who have been 'disappeared' (or known to have perished in strange circumstances) and the implied idea that had the author even started discussing what Schneider talked about then there would soon have been another missing person - or body in a bag?

The article includes this text...

Schneider talks of time travel, how the US is visited by time travelers. Let me tell you a story, albeit a true one, thus, one you have never heard.

MUSIC …

Today we learn about the vibrations of the universe through advanced signal processing and analysis. Actually, we don’t hear anything at all because all such information is classified.

Most people (if they knew that such info was classified - probably very few do - not only had I not known this but I had not even thought that such would be so), would ask the following "erm, why should such info be classified? What can there possibly be about vibrations within the universe that is a state secret?"

The article then goes on to discuss time travellers etc (I assume that he is talking about chrononauts) which I feel sure most people would see as 'woo-woo' - and thats before the suggestion that Kennedy was killed (by chrononauts) to ensure that humankind followed a timeline favourable towards the NWO's longer term aspirations.

In short, to recap what I said earlier, there is so much here - even without Gary McKinnon's list of 'ship to ship transfers' etc which has been mentioned in a mainstream British newspaper.

Simon

ps:

When I posted my messages a few days ago I was in a rush and unable to do the topic justice. On Sunday I flew overseas for a few days and truth be told should not have been online when I was... I only finished packing my suitcase about 20 minutes before it was time to leave home to catch the flight! Then when I arrived at the airport I found that I'd left my 'second copies' of important papers at home - things such online flight check-in print-out, the hotel booking confirmation print-out and an e-ticket for a train journey. Normally I like to have at least two copies of everything in case I lose one.

Since I planned to go online and keep up to date with whats going on I took with me my netbook computer. This is fairly light and ideal for going online when travelling. It worked OK on the flight out (albeit not online as this is not yet permitted whilst flying), but between then and arriving in the hotel it died on me and I am now deciding whether to repair it or sell for spares and replace it. A repair is likely to cost 2/3rds of a replacement.

Edited by simple simon, 12 July 2012 - 09:48 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

*WELL & Hi....welcome back Simon,
...You wouldn't believe the 'things that are classified' by various Agencies...and WHY? So, won't go into that much. But, yes you're on the right track about 'more true than folks imagine'...and just chalking it all up to 'conspiracy nonsense'. STILL...getting the 'MASSES', or should I say mainstream/normal people, involved has ALWAYS proven to be a large waste of time. By that time...it's too late. 'THEY'....the many...are just 'not there', and are largely disabled from kinowing anything beyond their programmed 'bubbles'. Wish it weren't so huh?
Sympathize with your travel hassels....know about that gruesome part of adventure. I'll guess Portugal ;)

Looking forward to your next insight/analysis of Cliff, and hope you have more time to delve into and digest what he's telling us. Thanks/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

So, its now almost the end of September 2013 and on his websites' home page Clif is saying that the SpaceGoatFarts entity has been predicting alien wars for November 2013 since about 2004.

http://halfpasthuman.com/

Clif also links to one of the youtube films which suggets that Ison is a group of space craft

=============================================

Towards the end of August 2013 Clif released a spoken word wujo message and below are a *few* notes. Hopefully by waiting a few weeks before sharing I wont be short circuiting his own data.

Simon

------------------------

his voice sounds really bad... very gruff.

sudden ice age, little autumn virtually straight from summer to winter, sharp delineations, very nasty winter... such as people remember for decades afterwards

earth does not rotate around sun... it trails behind - in a cone, as planet expands we relocate in distance from sun

iron plume mid atlantic ridge plus sinkholes, volcanic events signs of planetary expansion

108,000 year cycle reason for ice age / expansion event separate event

Clif says that the ancient Sumerian cuniform tablets translated by Sitchen do not include any type of connection between Nibiru and the Annunaki, nor Nibiru and mineral gold. In other words, there is no 3600 year cycle, no Planet X, etc. It was all made up by Stitchin, or as Clif puts it, Sitchen was full of sh*t but being a high mason his influence meant that people listened to him.

Clif suggests that he might have been a paid shrill.

He adds that Nancy Leider is either being misled. Or mentally ill. Or a collaborator, willingly doing this.

Or is Clif a disinfo agent? (my question)

Ison is not a comet - does not look like a comet should...he draws a connection betweem the name ISON and I Zion. He says that it could be piloted, along with other craft parked near the sun.

strange financial issues, sudden rapid shift of wealth from one group of people to another - mid September (14th plus minus 3 days) US stops printing money around this date?

another alta report mid sept.

Clif thinks there will be a way to tell if your area might experience sinkholes some areas are very solid, bedrock, etc. depends on ground conditions.

no ww3, the power mongers want it and will try for it but we really do seem to be in a different energy and the data suggests that even if they really do try to start this it wil be short-circuited... either by ET showing up or by geophysical upheavals. Or both.

hurricane storm much rain expected to quench west coast fires