#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
... Wikileaks founder Julian Assange- sneaks/brought into US conference... as full-body 3D hologram to attend the 2014 Nantucket Project – as a hologram.
In a ghostly entirety/entity...Assange was speaking about censorship, control and manipulation of history. For those (??how could you) not knowing of Wikileaks, I’d suggest you use ‘search engines’ like https://www.startpage.com/ which doesn’t give out your IP Addy or other information about you/’S’

Speaking with filmmaker Eugene Jarecki, Assange closed the 2014 event...with a high 5...sharing his thoughts on importance of research and free access to information, and risks of censorship.

Jarecki compared the Wikileaks founder’s ghostly appearance and speech to Star Wars: In a wink at life imitating art,Jarecki wrote for The Guardian. It’s the same old story of rebels against an empire, but in this case, Assange and kindred spirits such as Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning and Aaron Swartz see themselves as a real life band of rebels, loosely arrayed against an unholy global alliance of government and economic interests’.

The Nantucket Project is an annual conference held over the past three years, which strives to provide a relaxed setting to gathered innovators, entrepreneurs, thinkers and decision-makers.

CHECK out the Hologram VIDEO presentation on the LINK below:

Posted Image

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:05 PM

Love it!

But there is another, also serious, side to this. Its possible to catch a disease this way - I have Ebola in mind. So maybe in the near future there will be more people attending conferences in this way?

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.