#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110411/tod-f...gs-045b8e8.html

The previously classified records, which contain information of extraterrestrial encounters dating back 60 years, show eye-witness accounts of flying saucers and alien life forms.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110411/tod-f...gs-045b8e8.html

The previously classified records, which contain information of extraterrestrial encounters dating back 60 years, show eye-witness accounts of flying saucers and alien life forms.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Yes files are being released, and released, and released. Means NOTHING, unless people understand what's been going on and the purpose behind it all. It probably won't happen.

BTW 'Seth'…did you even look at the Forum Topic below? I'd E-mail invited you...no response.

Visit My Website

Next-Below is what a 'way up Covert' friend of mine sent me. Most people who read it…will not have 'a winks clue…about what the message is, or enough 'Consciousness'/life background to appreciate/understand it:

*It pains me to see so much effort from kind and well-meaning "Humans" as they try to lift a cover-up to liberate some needed technologies for our well being.

Unfortunately, this will NOT happen as long as the "Colonials" are not recognized, for whom they are.

They have a dismal view of our humanity and compare us to dangerous Apes.

I have been sufficiently impressed by Charles Hall's descriptions of his interaction with the "Tall Whites" to add it to our "Groups'.

Charles Hall, we know and trust him as a good Friend.

His information is decades old, but nothing has changed. If anything the security measures around the "Tall Whites" have been increasing dramatically and "They" are still in charge at the Pentagon and the (real) NASA.

The "Tall Whites" are true extraterrestrials unlike the "Greys", formerly known as "Archons" Jinns , Fairies, etc, intradimensional parasites who engage in Faustian deals with the unwary, and have done their work since humanity was in its infancy.

The "Tall Whites" have bases on the Moon and possibly on Mars. Someone credited them for daily cleaning the windows of our own Martian probe. Could be ? Why not!

All I wish to say, is that without a complete and thorough study of the "Tall Whites", people of Good Will might keep running into the mirrors of the existing UFO fun house.

BTW, an excellent book from Nick Redfern "Final Events" .

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2010/11/nick-redferns-final-events.html

So here we are, Folks, in the unfortunate situation of "Natives" mostly unaware of the real power structure above our heads, the one which keeps us talking among ourselves, mostly, around the tribal campfires without results!

If disclosure ever happens it will not be what the "Good Will" people expect, but a joint theatrical performance by the "Greys" and their human helpers,

This genre of theater is well known by Dr. Basiago who translated and edited Fatima .

http://www.anomalistbooks.com/fatima-trilogy.html

Having worked in some unusual places (Think-Tanks) where geopolitical events were planned with much care years in advance, the dissolution of the so-called "Evil Empire" would not have happened.

Nothing much happens by accident, and even less through polite request.

The "Game" is rigged, always has been unfortunately ! Bluffing doesn't work, there is a vast difference of mental and technological power (in their favor) between the so-called 'Colonials and our species'.

*'Sweeps': I answered this friend as thus:
You're riding rough and ready again.
Through the 'Camp Fires' of the Natives...speading the word about the Colonialists as a modern Paul Revere. Your enthusiasm (activist), intellect, and background opt experiences haven't waned one iota.
Your 'grasp' and message has not reached even the 'elites' or elders, who have deluded themselves with their own much narrower pursuits of a 'grand reality' about these things.
Accepting the 'Crux' of your message would 'undo' them, and their (mostly) ego led lifetime studies/cum myopic world view...and their 'camp followers'.

You know that, yet you keep trying.

I concur with your thesis on all-which you write so eloquently, but we can't save, influence, or stave off, the mind manipulations of the 'Vampire' servants/familiars. It's that serious, and it's no game.

Those whom can/could be 'reached', if they would be able to lead/steer any growth and depth of arming and preparing, would be targeted and sacrificed. You also know this.

I applaud and support all your efforts to inform/educate, and suffer the same 'pitfalls' you've always encountered.

So, we are 'soul mates' in most regards/experiences/backgrounds which matter. I would feel truly alone and with the helplessness which makes one a 'despairing isolate', if not for that/'S'

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Yes files are being released, and released, and released. Means NOTHING, unless people understand what's been going on and the purpose behind it all. It probably won't happen.

BTW 'Seth'…did you even look at the Forum Topic below? I'd E-mail invited you...no response.

Visit My Website

Next-Below is what a 'way up Covert' friend of mine sent me. Most people who read it…will not have 'a winks clue…about what the message is, or enough 'Consciousness'/life background to appreciate/understand it:

*It pains me to see so much effort from kind and well-meaning "Humans" as they try to lift a cover-up to liberate some needed technologies for our well being.

Unfortunately, this will NOT happen as long as the "Colonials" are not recognized, for whom they are.

They have a dismal view of our humanity and compare us to dangerous Apes.

I have been sufficiently impressed by Charles Hall's descriptions of his interaction with the "Tall Whites" to add it to our "Groups'.

Charles Hall, we know and trust him as a good Friend.

His information is decades old, but nothing has changed. If anything the security measures around the "Tall Whites" have been increasing dramatically and "They" are still in charge at the Pentagon and the (real) NASA.

The "Tall Whites" are true extraterrestrials unlike the "Greys", formerly known as "Archons" Jinns , Fairies, etc, intradimensional parasites who engage in Faustian deals with the unwary, and have done their work since humanity was in its infancy.

The "Tall Whites" have bases on the Moon and possibly on Mars. Someone credited them for daily cleaning the windows of our own Martian probe. Could be ? Why not!

All I wish to say, is that without a complete and thorough study of the "Tall Whites", people of Good Will might keep running into the mirrors of the existing UFO fun house.

BTW, an excellent book from Nick Redfern "Final Events" .

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2010/11/nick-redferns-final-events.html

So here we are, Folks, in the unfortunate situation of "Natives" mostly unaware of the real power structure above our heads, the one which keeps us talking among ourselves, mostly, around the tribal campfires without results!

If disclosure ever happens it will not be what the "Good Will" people expect, but a joint theatrical performance by the "Greys" and their human helpers,

This genre of theater is well known by Dr. Basiago who translated and edited Fatima .

http://www.anomalistbooks.com/fatima-trilogy.html

Having worked in some unusual places (Think-Tanks) where geopolitical events were planned with much care years in advance, the dissolution of the so-called "Evil Empire" would not have happened.

Nothing much happens by accident, and even less through polite request.

The "Game" is rigged, always has been unfortunately ! Bluffing doesn't work, there is a vast difference of mental and technological power (in their favor) between the so-called 'Colonials and our species'.

*'Sweeps': I answered this friend as thus:
You're riding rough and ready again.
Through the 'Camp Fires' of the Natives...speading the word about the Colonialists as a modern Paul Revere. Your enthusiasm (activist), intellect, and background opt experiences haven't waned one iota.
Your 'grasp' and message has not reached even the 'elites' or elders, who have deluded themselves with their own much narrower pursuits of a 'grand reality' about these things.
Accepting the 'Crux' of your message would 'undo' them, and their (mostly) ego led lifetime studies/cum myopic world view...and their 'camp followers'.

You know that, yet you keep trying.

I concur with your thesis on all-which you write so eloquently, but we can't save, influence, or stave off, the mind manipulations of the 'Vampire' servants/familiars. It's that serious, and it's no game.

Those whom can/could be 'reached', if they would be able to lead/steer any growth and depth of arming and preparing, would be targeted and sacrificed. You also know this.

I applaud and support all your efforts to inform/educate, and suffer the same 'pitfalls' you've always encountered.

So, we are 'soul mates' in most regards/experiences/backgrounds which matter. I would feel truly alone and with the helplessness which makes one a 'despairing isolate', if not for that/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...It's a hope, that you've all read my message previous to this-above.
More 'sightings'...yes, they will be seen/coming more frequently, more FILES will be coming forth from various sources. Is everyone going to be aware of these. NO. Only those really concerned with what's is TOTALLY going on here on the Planet...and has been going on. Below-find the latest, which hasn't HIT the mainstream even. But these 'formations' are becoming quite common. Check it out. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

yep got the email and link - but otherwise occupied that weekend
off to far north of Scotland - to the Isle of Skye in two weeks time for a short break
still listening to theTall Whites downloads
Seth :)

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

yep got the email and link - but otherwise occupied that weekend
off to far north of Scotland - to the Isle of Skye in two weeks time for a short break
still listening to theTall Whites downloads
Seth :)

*I'll buy that mate. Except...Tah, you never mentioned if you even looked at the Probe Conference/Ghost Link at all....and if you did, why didn't you say/mention something. Wierd guy. I mean, that was a 'MAJOR' Conference...with the sinularly most distinct Ghost probably ever captured on film/'S'

#6 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

downloaded the video to study
was it that good he left straight away :)

interesting :)

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

downloaded the video to study
was it that good he left straight away :)

interesting :)

*Yea, good on you, and only marginally LATE. See what marriage does to one!!?
Well, 'Ghosts are Always here...surrounding, observing, interpenetrating. Seldom does one get a chance to film these fleeting images at all...different spectrums & light manifestations. Yeah, they come and go 'suddenly' to US. But 'they' travel in a Time event/sequenching WE can't measure or particiapte in. I'll simply assume 'it was so great' that showing up at all was an honor...whatever. Thanks for that/'S' ;)

#8 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

yes Fleeting glimpses out of the corners of our eyes. except the two I saw over in Spain back in 1973 'Full on'