A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

AMERICAN CITIZEN ‘MILITIAS’ TAKE OUT FEDERAL TROOPS

-IT’S HAPPENED-THE 1ST ROUTING OF FEDS BY ‘THE PEOPLE’S MILITAS’

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
... Well folks...about time Europe, AND their disarmed citizens, took an interest in what has/is happening here, and why it’s necessary for citizens to ‘have GUNS’,as armed federal Soldiers) agents with K-9s, surround a community, beat them, taser them, attack them, steal their land and their property, locking down 600,000 acres of so-called “public land,” setting up no-fly zones over the Bundy Ranch[/font], and the presence of professional snipers prepared to fire upon American citizens fighting for their rights.
Yep... Martial law was being implemented by the ‘FEDS’.
History was made today: Feds surrender to American Citizens at Bundy Ranch showdown… Date: April 13, 2014 7:05:48 AM Mountain Standard Time
‘If Governments DON’T FEAR THE PEOPLE…you have Tyranny’ AND…’Security’ is a CODE word for ‘CONTROL’

A word to Britain/Europe. How are you going to stand against land seizure for FRACKING? Time for YOU to form Militia groups you know. Imagine, having your government seize private land and destroy you water too. GET TOUGH. And there is a Fracking racket exposed at the BUNDY RANCH LANDS as well! So..the Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch by THE GOVERNMENT FEDS…IS also really about fracking leases as well/’S’

Watch the 6 min video first. This is awesome enough to bring tears to one’s eyes. I am soooo proud of all these Americans who went out and stood with these fine folks. THIS IS WHAT AMERICA IS AT ITS BEST. It is not the defunct tyrannical government which only cares for the corporations and runs goon squads over the People.

Notice especially The Lines Of Militia @ 0.35 through 0.55 On The hills Behind The Cowboys backing them up with arms .. There Was truly A bunch of militia folks there, and mad as hell. The Lame Stream media did not show that at all.. estimates are the BLM-FEDS were WELL outnumbered at least 100 to 1... no wonder they quit.. at least for now.
In our reports…you will see/witness 1st hand…the terror and tyranny of the Federal Government against a Free People determined to fight it. This is/was a watershed moment for the American people, ever fighting to be free - on their own land.

Bundy Ranch-NEVADA, U.S.A....Police State & Martial Law – Testing Americans’ Resolve against Tyranny. Well American armed citizen groups came to push back the FEDS...and make them move off-SURRENDER, and give back the stolen Cattle to the Bundy family ranchers.

NEVADA FEDERAL TROOPS ARE NOW WINDING DOWN
AMERICANS WON, IT SEEMS THAT HARRY REID (MAJORITY LEADER...OF ALL THINGS...IN THE AMERICAN ‘SENATE’...AND HIS SON WAS STEALING THE BUNDY RANCH AND ALL THE AREA TO BUILD A WIND FARM . HARRY REID AND SON WAS SELLING IT TO THE CHINESE. BLM-FED TROOPERS WERE TOLD TO LEAVE BY THE COUNTY SHERIFF AND THE LAND IS GOING BACK TO THE FARMERS...BUT ONLY AFTER ‘THOUSANDS’ OF CITIZENS SHOWED UP IN SUPPORT...MANY OF THEM ‘ARMED’ AND UP ON HILLS ‘DRAWING DOWN’ ON THE FEDERAL TROOPS.

This historic moment also highlights the importance of the Free and Independent media.’WE’ here at the FORUM are telling the story to the American and World’s people while the Corporate Media remains silent in MOST cases - & even convicted the Bundy Family at the behest of their friends inside the Washington anti-people Government. AND…Fox News blatantly lied about the federal standoff in Nevada by reporting that the BLM-FEDS stood down and gave back the Bundy’s cattle because they were afraid for the safety of the public. This is pure propaganda, the BLM were threatening to shoot the protestors while hiding behind their vehicles.

VIDEO:

There were protesters everywhere. About a ¼ mile away one can hear them screaming and chanting…whooping and hollering…’USA! USA’!!

It’s happening right now. There are hundreds of protesters on one side of the bridge. They are shouting and having a standoff with heavily armed BLM-FED agents. The FEDERAL agents have pepper gas, riot shields, and AR-15s. The protesters are standing between the rangers and the confiscated cattle which is about 500 yards down range. This is intense,

AND the Obama Federal/soldier agents are on loudspeaker telling the protesters that they will be arrested for violating a court
order if they don’t disperse. The Federal agents are in full tactical mode.

***HISTORY, AND WHAT’S IT IS ALL ABOUT…FOR THOSE WHO CAN STILL READ;

In a statement by Cliven Bundy's daughter Shiree Bundy Cox, she presents the history of what has taken place.

This is the explanation of what is and has occurred!
Hi, I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it's in a nut shell.

My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the servival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights. Somewhere down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be used to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches.

My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve.
Instead they began using these money's against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with their own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a penance he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren't doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down.

So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes. In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn't work, they used the endangered species card. You've already heard about the desert tortoise.

Well that didn't work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years. Now they're desperate. It's come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything their doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America.

Now you may be saying," how sad, but what does this have to do with me?" Well, I'll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it's Utah's turn. Mark my words, Utah is next. Then there's the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn't paid them, those cattle do belong to him.

Regardless where they are they are my father's property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even existed. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad's signature on it. They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfield Auction and sell them. All with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are? Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks"

Shiree Bundy Cox

This statement doesn't appear like the BLM's claim of "fairness and equity."

Read more at http://freedomoutpos...7wSflFSPUb6Y.99

Janet Lee’s note: I say sue Harry Reid/BLM/US gummit!!! Alternative media has dug deeper and found a lot more to the story:

Thanks to : Gary Schornack
Subject: Harry Reid was behind this caper - the feds finally backed off - the people win

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

Last night, we revealed how the feds were using the Bureau of Land Management to bully and intimidate ranchers like Bundy, pushing them off public land in order to pave the way for lucrative “green energy” projects backed by the Communist Chinese government and linked to Nevada Senator Harry Reid.
The story went viral, taking the number one spot on the Viral News Chart website and becoming the most trafficked story on the web thanks to syndication by news powerhouse the Drudge Report.

This morning, the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada, Douglas Gillespie, announced to thousands of Bundy supporters gathered in Bunkerville that a deal had been brokered with Cliven Bundy that would see the FEDS cease its roundup of the rancher’s cattle. A press release has already been put forth that the BLM is going to cease this operation,” stated Gillespie, to a huge roar from the crowd of Bundy supporters.
Further reports established that, “the BLM wants to proceed with the sale of the cattle already gathered during the roundup but is reportedly willing to share the revenue from the sale with Bundy.”
This represents a huge victory in the fight against big government and the federal agenda to seize public land in the name of pursuing notoriously corrupt and wasteful “green energy” projects.
It serves to remind us of the power of media spotlight and grass roots activism in affecting real change.
The victory also illustrates the increasing irrelevance and declining influence of mainstream media. The national corporate media was forced to reluctantly carry this story only in the last couple of days, before which it had already generated a firestorm of interest solely as a result of grass roots media like Infowars.com, Drudge and other burgeoning independent news outlets.
If this operation was a test on behalf of the feds of where Americans draw their line in the sand, then the outcome spells disaster for big government, which has been handed a huge defeat in the battle to restore constitutional freedoms and property rights in the face of out of control tyranny.
Facebook @ https://www.facebook...aul.j.watson.71

This is about more than just China solar plants and tortoises. More than federal land fees. More than one rancher fighting for his land, his property and our freedoms.

This is the final test by the US government to see if our resolve is strong enough to dig in, stand tall, and whether we are prepared to fight for our constitutional rights.
Look no further than the original areas they marked as ‘First Amendment’ zones, before the country said enough and they were forced to remove them, days later.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

WE WERE 'HACKED OFF' THE INTERNET ALL NIGHT FOR THESE STORIES

-THE BUNDY RANCH UPDATE & CALLING THE BOSTON BOMBING A FALSE FLAG-

PLEASE READ...ALL OF THE TOPIC/REPLIES-‘FREEDOM’ IMPORTANT

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Folks can check out our Forum LINK to Being HACKED repeatedly for days/nights on end for ‘running’ the facts which American’s aren’t getting information about. The MEDIA is OWNED guys/and gals. No one, in their right mind, any longer trusts the Government OR the ‘Media’. We ‘investigate’ and tell what we know. Below is an UPDATE on the Bundy Ranch...if you want an UPDATE on the Hacking of our/your Forum Site click on;

http://www.irishufol...view=getnewpost

*UPDATE...’Bundy Ranch’-from ‘Before It’s News’ Site. Keep your 'POWDER DRY' folks, and be ready at a 'MINUTES NOTICE':

Posted Image

In the video below, Sheriff Richard Mack joins the Bundy Family press conference to not only rip into sheriffs, bureaucrats and politicians, but with a message for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) agents and federal agents that are told to pick up their high powered rifles and prepare to shoot people who are protecting their livelihoods and families.

Say no, stand down and go home! Say you won’t do that for a paycheck and a pension. Mack tells them to Stand With America!

Mack is 100 percent correct, this is a choice BLM and federal agents are making and the words 'just following orders' aren’t going to cut it with the millions of Americans that watched this entire fiasco play out. Americans watched fellow Americans, via the BLM agents, terrorizing a family, a community, assualting Bundy supporters with tasers and K-9s, throwing a pregnant woman to the ground, setting up a “First Amendment Area,” as if the whole country isn’t a First Amendment zone!

As Mack says below ”They have to know better.”
This impassioned plea to feds everywhere is a must-see.

https://www.youtube....h?v=FPsPjkobJ88

**RON PAUL VIDEO...GOVERNMENT SHOULD GET OUT OF FEDERAL LAND BUSINESS 'NOW'

https://www.youtube....utq8Svv1DQ#t=12

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The ‘passage/comment below’, speaks for me and many others. Also check out the VIDEO Link towards the Bottom of this Reply. There is a statement too...that the FEDS/BLM ‘gave back the cattle’ to the Bundys. This IS NOT TRUE. Some of the cattle were herded by helicopters/terrorized/and some actually SHOT dead and buried in mass graves...which have recently been uncovered/discovered/’S’

What I don't understand is how the government can start charging grazing taxes after 100 yrs. Obviously, there is no dispute that the Bundys acquired GRAZING AND WATER RIGHTS from the federal government. Was there a provision that allowed for taxes to be charged after a certain time?? If not and I was Bundy, I would sue them for every dime of my taxes back. The feds cannot change a contract and start charging taxes. RIGHTS ARE RIGHTS!!! The feds should have been smarter. It seems to me that this land is tied up in perpetuity and there is nothing the government can do about it. Not only that, but all the people who lost their property out there should sue for it back. Where are all the greedy ambulance chasing attorneys?? I guess it is easy to see that they know nothing about the rights or the Constitution. Plus, federal government is not supposed to own land in the States--even federal courthouses, etc., are leased. The federal government should keep their filthy paws out of the States’. From ‘M’

VIDEO; Republican Nevada Assembly Woman…CRUSHES MSNBC Show HOST:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PrwVDYjlTe4

***Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
Posted on: 6:18 pm, April 20, 2014, by Andrew Donley, updated on: 08:22pm, April 21, 2014

OKLAHOMA CITY- A land dispute in Nevada between rancher Cliven Bundy and the federal government began decades ago.
The Bureau of Land Management says Bundy was allowing his cattle to graze illegally which triggered a round-up of about 400 head of cattle last week.
Bundy claims his family’s cattle have grazed on the land since 1870 without interference from the government.

However, the Bureau of Land Management says Bundy hadn’t paid his grazing fees since 1993.

Over time, officials say those fees have amounted to more than $1 million.
As authorities herded the cattle, a standoff was sparked with members of the militia.

Organizers with the Oklahoma Militia say they have members in Nevada who claim Bundy’s cattle were unlawfully herded by the bureau.
The Oklahoma Militia says it is made up of nearly 50,000 volunteers.
Members say they are taking Bundy’s side and fear this practice could spread to the Sooner State.

Scott Shaw said, “Evidently in America we don’t actually own the property anymore if you ever did.”

Shaw says Oklahoma Militia members are ready to take up arms against the federal government if needed.
He said, “It’s up to the feds. The ball’s in their court! You can do this legally or if you want to try to do a land grab violently, you can do that. We’re going to resist you!”

Shaw says the militia has not had to defend Oklahoma from the government yet but members are becoming concerned.

FEDS ON ‘BUNDY RANCH’ WITH ARMS AGAINST CIVILIANS

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW ON THE OKLAHOMA ‘MILITIA’/Scot Shaw:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PYsK3DnW4Ug

Shaw said, “Just look around the country, they are doing it everywhere. If they can do it in Nevada, they can do it in Colorado, Texas. I mean, what’s to stop them from coming to Oklahoma? The only thing to stop them is ‘We the People’.

**FEDS KILLED ‘BUNDY’S’ CATTLE AND WREAKED HAVOC ON RANGE:

http://www.foxnews.c...ranch-standoff/

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

SHOSHONE CHIEF’S WAR WITH THE BLM/FEDS PRE-DATED ‘BUNDY’

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Glaring incursions and ‘takeovers’ by FEDERAL Authorities/agencies. It’s as if Federal Departments and Agencies are being ‘WEAPONIZED’ by the Obama Administration. NOW in the ‘Red River’ area of TEXAS...even owned personal property is being ‘eyed’ by the BLM/FEDS. The Texas GOVERNOR and Attorney General of that State...NOW SAYS ‘Bring it on’...AND ‘They’ mean it. Americans are more than ready for WAR with Big Government OVERREACH. Let the WAR start, our Militias are ready AND SO ARE most Americans....except for maybe those on ENTITLEMENTS. Stupid/lazy bastards. I regret it’s gotten to this stage...but it sure is the RIGHT time gang/’S’

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff

By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published April 22, 2014
FoxNews.com

Facebook1592 Twitter700 Gplus119

Posted Image

In 2002, the federal government seized Raymond Yowell’s 132 cattle and later sold them at auction before the U.S. Bureau of Labor Management sent him a bill for $180,000 in back grazing fees and penalties. Twelve years later, Yowell, seen here in 2011, told FoxNews.com he's still looking for the 'equality and justice' he heard about as a schoolboy. (AP)
Long before Cliven Bundy faced down federal agents in his dispute with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing rights, fellow Nevada rancher Raymond Yowell, an 84-year-old former Shoshone chief, watched as the BLM seized his herd.
Adding to that, since 2008 they've taken his money as well -- in the form of a piece of his Social Security checks.

Yowell's 132 head of cattle had grazed for decades on the South Fork Western Shoshone Indian Reservation in northeastern Nevada until 2002, when the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) -- the same agency at odds with Bundy -- seized them. The federal agency sold the cattle at auction and used the proceeds to pay off the portion of back grazing fees it claimed Yowell owed. Once the cattle was sold, the agency sent Yowell a bill for the outstanding balance, some $180,000. They've been garnishing his monthly Social Security checks since 2008 to satisfy the debt Yowell says he does not owe.

‘There’s a definite pattern in the West, beginning in the 1990s, maybe in the late '80s, of what I feel are illegal cattle seizures," Yowell said. "[Bundy's case] is the latest example of that pattern’.

While Bundy is defying the federal agency over fees for grazing cattle on government-owned land, Yowell's cattle had roamed reservation land. But a 1979 Supreme Court decision held that even land designated for Indian reservations is held in trust for them, and thus subject to BLM regulation.

Yowell says treaties that led to creation of the reservation granted him and other herdsmen the right to graze cattle on the land, which they did successfully for decades. The Western Shoshone say they have never relinquished their right to the territory.

Yowell represented himself in a successful effort to win a federal injunction to stop the BLM from impounding his cattle, as well as a subsequent 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that reversed the lower court. He's again representing himself in a petition to have the U.S. Supreme Court hear his case, in which he argues his cattle were taken without due process and in violation of multiple treaties.

‘Certainly, due process of law has not been followed in my case’, Yowell told FoxNews.com. ‘When we were kids going to school, learning the white way, we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning and one of the things I remember saying is ‘equality and justice for all.’ Well that’s certainly not the case’.

‘But there’s a definite pattern in the West right now, beginning in the 1990s, maybe in the late 80's, of what I feel are illegal cattle seizures. [Bundy] is the latest example of that pattern’.

BELOW: ‘Bundy riding the range’...

Attached File  ClivenBundy-flag.jpg   263.26KB   1 downloads

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well, 'FOX NEWS' finally got it right. Hallahluya...or 'some kind of something like that'. That LAST statement is an old Buddhist 'Teaching commentary' to students/Yogins/'S'

Fox News commentator Jeanine Pirro is asserting the federal Bureau of Land Management’s surge of interest in land used by Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy to graze his cattle has more to do with dollars and power projects than any interest in protecting a tortoise that also lives on the land.

In a special commentary on her “Justice with Jeanine” program, she said the man she now calls “Dirty Harry” Reid, the majority leader in the U.S. Senate and a Nevada Democrat, may have had an ulterior motive for the attempted land grab from Bundy: energy projects.

http://www.wnd.com/2...rty-harry-reid/

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just thought you all should know. Well, you can see it in the photos below. It really defines what America has become. It is time to think freshly about 'CIVIL WAR' folks...especially when 'THEY' put someone in jail for Quoting Winston Churchill's speech 'word for word'. Political Correctness gone to Hell...and showing the world the disregard for basic Civil Rights.
Read the report below on Paul Weston...and his arrest. Still feel like a proud American..IF that could happen here. As I said, and not alone, time to re-think Civil War and regain the Republic/'S'

**This from an American Correspondent of a friend of mine/'S'

I am aghast at this. England is NOT being controlled by the English any more...just like America is not being controlled by Americans any more. I just watched a short video where a guy in Nevada was giving a speech to people gathered at that ranch in Bunkerville owned by Cliven Bundy. The man said, IN VERY CLEAR TERMS, that our country is on the brink of civil war. I am terrified right now. THe last civil war was horrendous, but this will be something far worse.

I just don't know what to think or say. Being arrested for quoting one of the most famous and influential leaders that the UK has ever known is clearly an attempt to destroy the fabric of that nation. Winston Churchill was completely accurate when he said what Weston quoted. Arresting him for it, is the work of the Moslem terrorist organization that appears to have overthrown the government of the UK.

http://www.westernjo...llegal-britain/

THE PHOTOS-PLEASE CLICK ON THEM AND ENLARGE

Attached File  BUNDY VS AL SHARPTON PHOTO.jpg   369.65KB   16 downloads

Attached File  FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CORRUPT PHOTO.jpg   670.75KB   24 downloads

Attached File  EAGLE-STILL TRUST THE GOVERNMENT.jpg   218.23KB   16 downloads

'The democracy will cease to exist when
you take away from those who are willing
to work and give to those who
would not'.
Thomas Jefferson