Ufo Hacker Mckinnon Extradition Talks Updates

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alien_*

Guest_Alien_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:27 PM

*'Sweeps' Update Note 21 July 2010:
...Is there still hope for Gary not to be extridited? Well, here's the latest folks. Fingers crossed. His 'Mom' says some fantastic stuff on BBC just today/'S'

U.K. PM David Cameron and Obama have discussed the Gary McKinnon case at their recent meeting at the White House; after which, Gary's mother was then interviewed by the BBC. She says Gary believes that George Bush is an alien after Gary hacked into the Pentagon's UFO files...and he also found out that the US Govt operates a spacefleet in conjunction with the aliens. Gary, by the way, is Britain's 'unofficial' national hero and should have been awarded the Victoria Cross for bravery in the face of hostile fire. However, the US Govt is hopping mad and wants this particular national hero extradited to the US where he will be hung, drawn and quartered and his body dragged through the streets for finding out that the US Govt is run by aliens.

*'Sweeps'
NOTE:
UPDATE 12 Nov. 2008. Gary has 'yet another' song...Now on 'My Space' Here's what his mom Janis has to say:
Thought you might like to see & hear Gary McKinnon sing & perform his new song which has just gone up in My Space.
As Music is good for his Psyche and gives Gary a peace of mind that he desperately
needs at the moment, we've just finished doing a video of one of Gary's other songs called "Wanton Child" and you can see Gary performing it in the link below on My Space.
It'll be interesting to see if it flies up the charts with 336,000 hits in less than three days like the other one did before being removed by My Space.
If it does well, I'm sure it will lift Gary's spirits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, here you go. CLICK below on the 'My Webpage Link for this new/brilliant song-thank you:

My Webpage

'Sweeps' Note:
...Gary was featured on a 'Sweeps Fox Show' last year...All the particulars of the case are there.
Attached File  CD_Cover_Gary_McKinnon_Interview_Sweeps_Fox_Show.JPG   41.29KB   195 downloads

*UPDATE 6 NOV. 2008-GARY GAINS SUPPORT-HAS HIT SONG*

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Sharing New E-mail from Gary's Mom Janis:
Gary has been given cross party support against his extradition.
This is Wonderful news and we hope that this is the start of some much needed good news and a turnaround that might hopefully give us our lives back again.
Thank you for all your help which is so very much appreciated
Janis (Gary's Mum)
*NICE HUH?*/'S'

*CLICK below for the Link to the 'Guardian' Article:

My Webpage

**Another E-mail from Gary's Mom Janis-with his TOP SONG Link also:
This has to be Big News that will help Gary be seen as something other than a hacker.
This will surely help his case by the positive media attention. Janis
Gary McKinnon's song is now number 2 in the Music Charts on MySpace
Garys video & Song and EDM request is now number 2 in the News and Politics charts on MySpace
Gary's video & Song is now number 4 in the Video Charts on MySpace.

This has to be Big News that will bring attention to Gary's case.
Even Big Name Bands don't get these sort of hits and Famous bands pay fortunes for promotion.
Gary's little song recorded in his own bedroom and with no promotion whatsoever is NUMBER 2 in the MySpace Charts and all within 48 hours of being put up there.

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link-Gary's Top Song 'ONLY A FOOL':

My Webpage

**UPDATE**

Breaking News! Gary McKinnon UFO Researcher loses at Law Lords, faces Extradition and 60 year sentence in U.S. prison, plans appeal to EU Court of Human Rights
*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link-for an updated VIDEO on Gary/'S'

My Webpage

*Please take the time to sign a Petition for Gary...below...Click on 'My Webpage' and DO IT. Thanks/'S'
My Webpage

*New Photo of Gary...Click below:
Attached File  Gary_Mc_Kinnon_PHOTO_NEW.jpg   51.83KB   180 downloads

*CLICK below on My Webpage...Go to our Forum Page on Gary/radio show:
My Webpage

*THIS IS A DREADFUL SHAME...HIS APPEAL WAS REJECTED... :ph34r:
..Now Gary's only hope is the appeal to 'The House Of Lords' itself/'S'

A British hacker who broke into US military computers looking for evidence of UFOs lost another extradition appeal on Tuesday in London's High Court. ...
UFO hacker McKinnon loses appeal
p2pnet.net, Canada - 2 hours ago
p2pnet.net news:- Self-described 'bumbling computer nerd' Gary McKinnon, who started his hacking career looking for proof of a UFO cover-up by hacking ...

*CLICK below on 'MY Webpage' for the LINK:

My Webpage

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

'Sweeps' Note:
...Gary was featured on a 'Sweeps Fox Show' last year...All the particulars of the case are there.
Attached File  CD_Cover_Gary_McKinnon_Interview_Sweeps_Fox_Show.JPG   41.29KB   195 downloads

My Webpage

*THIS IS A DREADFUL SHAME...HIS APPEAL WAS REJECTED... :ph34r:

p2pnet.net news:- Self-described 'bumbling computer nerd' Gary McKinnon, who started his hacking career looking for proof of a UFO cover-up by hacking ...

My Webpage

GET THE UPDATE ON GARY'S CASE/'S'

#3 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:38 PM

Gary Mckinnon should face trial here in the UK under the computer misuse act. If convicted his sentence would be no longer than 3 years, even community service was a possibility. If Garys' appeal to the "House Of Assholes" is unsuccessful he's going to face an injustice in the US courts and used as an example to others looking for the truth. However, it will not deter the most determined amongst us.

My thoughts are with Gary Mckinnon and his family/friends.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:09 AM

Gary Mckinnon should face trial here in the UK under the computer misuse act. If convicted his sentence would be no longer than 3 years, even community service was a possibility. If Garys' appeal to the "House Of Assholes" is unsuccessful he's going to face an injustice in the US courts and used as an example to others looking for the truth. However, it will not deter the most determined amongst us.

My thoughts are with Gary Mckinnon and his family/friends.

Morph,
Can't even imagine/figure....why the Hell Britain would even sign up to such an agreement with the U.S. of A. to allow 'their' citizens to be extradited for any old damned reason the 'States' saw fit???
Absolute insanity. By the by...Ireland is also 'accursed/afflicted' with the same ARRANGEMENT with the 'States'....the ONLY TWO COUNTRIES. Yes...we're all behind Gary here. Holding out hope that 'The Lords'...or maybe what you called them...can reverse this 'bull'. Thanks/'Sweeps'

#5 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:44 PM

If members/guests have a few spare minutes please sign the E-Petition below to stop Gary Mckinnons' extradition to the U.S.

E-PETITION

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:55 PM

If members/guests have a few spare minutes please sign the E-Petition below to stop Gary Mckinnons' extradition to the U.S.

E-PETITION

*Right On Morph,
Hope they will....show their colors. I've taken the liberty of putting your LINK to the Petition on the Main story page...thank you...Also put up a new Photo of Gary/Best regards/'Sweeps' :P

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

'Sweeps' Note:

**UPDATE**

Breaking News! Gary McKinnon UFO Researcher loses at Law Lords, faces Extradition and 60 year sentence in U.S. prison, plans appeal to EU Court of Human Rights
*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link-for an updated VIDEO on Gary/'S'

My Webpage

*Please take the time to sign a Petition for Gary...below...Click on 'My Webpage' and DO IT. Thanks/'S'
My Webpage

*New Photo of Gary...Click below:
Attached File  Gary_Mc_Kinnon_PHOTO_NEW.jpg   51.83KB   180 downloads

My Webpage

*THIS IS A DREADFUL SHAME...HIS APPEAL WAS REJECTED... :o

A British hacker who broke into US military computers looking for evidence of UFOs lost another extradition appeal on Tuesday in London's High Court. ...

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just placed an up to date VIDEO in the main Theme/Topic Page. Support Gary/see the injustice/'S' :)

#8 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hi all,

Below are copies of two messages on 'Project Camelot' plus a message on the 'Eagles Disobey' forum which go even further in helping explain why the US authorities were going after Gary with such missionary zeal.

Of course if they had of done nothing then the probability is that this info would never have come out.

Anyway, its probably too late now. The Eagles Disobey thread suggests that its almost 'time'.

btw, I am curious as to the context of what Marci means with the word 'positive'.

Positive to whom? the general population? the NWO?

In view of the way that a large percentage of 'those who pay bills' are suffering because of sharp increases in the cost of food and energy so a chance to avoid paying bills would indeed be seen as a very positive development. I am not so sure that the stock market and others involved in the financial industry would see things this way.

Then again, 'positive' could refer to something totally different.

I could easily be missing something; it could also be that I should not even be trying to interpret what is meant here.

Simon

------------------------------------
From Project Camelot http://www.projectca...rg/index.html#1

15 August

In a recent highly significant post to the Eagles Disobey Forum by "Rob" -- who claims he was consulted on the phone by Dan Burisch 'with plausible deniability as to who inspired what'...) the following disclosure was made regarding what Gary McKinnon actually found.
"[Gary McKinnon]...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe." -- Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

Although this is not what Gary claims in so many words. But if you read between the lines, this is a disclosure of what Gary actually stumbled upon. Gary stated in our interview that he found evidence of "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers."
What is being said in this Eagles Disobey post actually gives MORE information. This is a stunning disclosure and could be seen as a signal to the PTB of the real meaning behind what Gary saw. This is something that they, Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell are prepared to testify to... It's throwing down the gauntlet and seeing if the PTB, who are attempting to extradite Gary and bring him to trial, really have the balls to raise this issue and all it portends....

AND ALSO

19 August

• The Eagles Disobey forum has now been locked and most threads are inaccessible. Marci McDowell has made this statement. We await further news.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the message on that page at Eagles Disobey ends thus....

So, what upcoming reasons or kinds of contracts would cause me to make such decisions as these? Well, everyone, by now, knows that Dan and I do not “bluff.” Something is “on the way” and we’re not talking about Planet X, an asteroid, or any other way everyone could get out of paying their bills or being responsible in their lives! It’s something VERY POSITIVE.

We will inform the public of that answer as soon as we are able to do so, within the framework of the contractual agreements. You never know, you may hear of the answer, from others, even before we are allowed to present it.

Until we next speak with each other - Blessings and Light upon us ALL.

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Founding Webmistress, "Eagles Disobey"

http://www.neweagles...mp;page=9#11857
[/font]

Edited by simple simon, 23 August 2008 - 08:15 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hi all,

Below are copies of two messages on 'Project Camelot' plus a message on the 'Eagles Disobey' forum which go even further in helping explain why the US authorities were going after Gary with such missionary zeal.

Of course if they had of done nothing then the probability is that this info would never have come out.

Anyway, its probably too late now. The Eagles Disobey thread suggests that its almost 'time'.
btw, I am curious as to the context of what Marci means with the word 'positive'.

Positive to whom? the general population? the NWO?

In view of the way that a large percentage of 'those who pay bills' are suffering because of sharp increases in the cost of food and energy so a chance to avoid paying bills would indeed be seen as a very positive development. I am not so sure that the stock market and others involved in the financial industry would see things this way.

Then again, 'positive' could refer to something totally different.

I could easily be missing something; it could also be that I should not even be trying to interpret what is meant here.
Simon

------------------------------------
From Project Camelot http://www.projectca...rg/index.html#1

15 August

In a recent highly significant post to the Eagles Disobey Forum by "Rob" -- who claims he was consulted on the phone by Dan Burisch 'with plausible deniability as to who inspired what'...) the following disclosure was made regarding what Gary McKinnon actually found.
"[Gary McKinnon]...who claims he saw evidence that the United States Government and Orions are in a joint orbital fleet, awaiting a possible worldwide catastrophe." -- Eagles Disobey Forum guest, Rob

Although this is not what Gary claims in so many words. But if you read between the lines, this is a disclosure of what Gary actually stumbled upon. Gary stated in our interview that he found evidence of "non terrestrial officers, and off-world fleet to fleet transfers."
What is being said in this Eagles Disobey post actually gives MORE information. This is a stunning disclosure and could be seen as a signal to the PTB of the real meaning behind what Gary saw. This is something that they, Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell are prepared to testify to... It's throwing down the gauntlet and seeing if the PTB, who are attempting to extradite Gary and bring him to trial, really have the balls to raise this issue and all it portends....

AND ALSO

19 August

• The Eagles Disobey forum has now been locked and most threads are inaccessible. Marci McDowell has made this statement. We await further news.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the message on that page at Eagles Disobey ends thus....

So, what upcoming reasons or kinds of contracts would cause me to make such decisions as these? Well, everyone, by now, knows that Dan and I do not “bluff.” Something is “on the way” and we’re not talking about Planet X, an asteroid, or any other way everyone could get out of paying their bills or being responsible in their lives! It’s something VERY POSITIVE.

We will inform the public of that answer as soon as we are able to do so, within the framework of the contractual agreements. You never know, you may hear of the answer, from others, even before we are allowed to present it.

Until we next speak with each other - Blessings and Light upon us ALL.

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Founding Webmistress, "Eagles Disobey"

http://www.neweagles...mp;page=9#11857
[/font]

**Howdy Simon...Just heard from Janis-Gary's Mom 2 days ago...'Shoots all this down'/'S'

*Eagles Disobey...is 'CODSWHOLLOP Simon,

'Sweeps' NOTE:
…I repeat Simon, and Wrote earlier:
Dan Burisch/alias Dan Crain, ‘Project Camelot’, and others….
SERPO’…Well WE told you so good people. ‘FROM THE BEGINNING’…of this Nonsense HYPE…I kept telling the UFO Community and our Members that ‘SERPO’ was ‘THE’ example of ‘Cosmic Jokers’ and phony trouble makers in the UFO Groups. Who was taken in? Let’s start with Paola Harris…who ‘backed it and Dan Dan Burisch’s Story all the way. Well…had also CAUTIONED Paola about ‘Backing’ the GLOBAL WARMING Propaganda.
Then, of course there was Linda M. Howe…’taken in’ on MANY a story, and quite convinced about ‘SERPO’S’ authenticity. Good golly. I had even PHONED/E-mailed Bill Ryan of ‘Camelot’ Productions…to warn him not to get involved. Actually I’d told him ‘To ditch’ his Serpo Shows. He said he would…but continued later on. Richard C. Doty ‘a big cheese’ in Ufology…swallowed it Hook, line, and sinker. Victor Martinez’s LIST ‘Pumped it up’…and actually PROMOTED the ‘Serpo’ theme…and kept it going, if not STARTING IT. Now ‘Victor’ is DRIVING ‘The Recovery of a 150,000,000-year-old Spaceship’…THING. Have NOTHING to do with that either folks.
Here’s what Victor is now saying about his Left Wing/Liberal propensities and philosophies. Hope this will offend you all enough to ‘Stay Clear’. Victor Martinez admitted he is a leftist propagandist and in no way a credible source
of information. For almost a year he had been disrupting an open list run by Dr. Jack Sarfatti…the famous theoretical physicist, in an effort to sidetrack him and the other physicists from their work.
From Victor: ‘I am EXTREMELY liberal -- a ‘leftie’ as Dr. Sarfatti would call me -- and am PROUD of it. The great majority of my student's parents are liberal Demorcrats and, as you know, California voted overwhelmingly for Kerry, so I fit right in. As far as being a leftist agitator? You betcha! LOVE IT’. So there it is folks…out of ‘The Horses Mouth’ itself. /’S’
*ANY information released by the SERPO group is pure disinformation folks.
If you read the following posts about SERPO…you’ll be able to see it all for yourselves. Thanks/’S’
Victor Martinez sent a message laughing and gloating over how a 6th grade
dropout had kept Dr. Sarfatti…and all the other learned physicists going for
months with his phony story.
Victor relates that ‘I had you and everyone else going for about five months, now didn't I?’ And he continued…
’If my IQ is 72, then what was YOURS to have spent so much time on something
I single handedly dreamed and cooked up writing between nighttime soap
operas and drug-induced stupors?’ And lastly Victor added…’You guys on Jack's list are even dumber than me!’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**In Short Simon....don't be 'taken in' by Self Serving Charlatans/Tah/'S'

#10 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hacker loses extradition appeal

Gary McKinnon could face a long prison sentence
A Briton accused of hacking into secret military computers has lost his appeal against extradition to the US.

Glasgow-born Gary McKinnon was said to be "distraught" after losing the appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. He faces extradition within two weeks.

http://news.bbc.co.u.../uk/7585861.stm

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

Hacker loses extradition appeal

Gary McKinnon could face a long prison sentence
A Briton accused of hacking into secret military computers has lost his appeal against extradition to the US.

Glasgow-born Gary McKinnon was said to be "distraught" after losing the appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. He faces extradition within two weeks.

http://news.bbc.co.u.../uk/7585861.stm

*Brutal and Draconian Seth and All...

*Sad day/times we are living in,
...When all the Parties seem to be in Cahoots with each other, to make 'an example' out of Gary.
What are the odds that the Home Secretary Jacqui Smith...would even entertain helping out Gary and his family in this case? Maybe we could get 'The Weather Underground' to help him escape this INJUSTICE. Damned 'poor show' by Britian in all of this....all of these years./'S' :)

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

ugh.

I do not know what else can be done, now that the judicial route has been exhausted.

Simon

:)

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

ugh.

I do not know what else can be done, now that the judicial route has been exhausted.

Simon

:)

**Lawyers destroy justice

*...Well Simon/and All,
We know this will be a 'Show Trial' if it comes off that Gary is extradited. It's also clear to reasonable folks...if we can find some now adays...that Justice has nothing to do with 'The Legal Process'. It has to do with the Legal/government professionals...'serving themselves'./'S'

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

Actually I was thinking, its not all lost yet - he does have options, although not all of them are good options.

I suppose that there is no way friendly people from elsewhere would want to become involved. Which is a shame.

I can think of another option, but as it would almost certainly involve him breaking a law (albeit one which would not involve anyone else) I feel its best to say nothing. Anyway, doing anything else which breaks a law would make things worse for him at a trial in the USA.

I just hope that he does not commit suicide, as of all the options that would be the saddest. Not that things are looking too good for him as things are right now.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 29 August 2008 - 08:09 PM.

#15 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

Actually I was thinking, its not all lost yet - he does have options, although not all of them are good options.

I suppose that there is no way friendly people from elsewhere would want to become involved. Which is a shame.

I can think of another option, but as it would almost certainly involve him breaking a law (albeit one which would not involve anyone else) I feel its best to say nothing. Anyway, doing anything else which breaks a law would make things worse for him at a trial in the USA.

I just hope that he does not commit suicide, as of all the options that would be the saddest. Not that things are looking too good for him as things are right now.

Simon

-Howdy Simon and All,
-We'll have to LOOK at options not usually 'in the picture'. Will let you all know-but following up on some.
-TPTB have MASSIFIED this Case out of ALL Proportion. Any 'Fool' can see that-Captain :)

#16 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

-Howdy Simon and All,
-We'll have to LOOK at options not usually 'in the picture'. Will let you all know-but following up on some.
-TPTB have MASSIFIED this Case out of ALL Proportion. Any 'Fool' can see that-Captain :)

-

UPDATE-30 AUGUST 2008-

-From Janis, Gary's mom today-Captain:
Lucy, (Gary's girlfriend) is organising a gathering/demo/protest for Gary (McKinnon)
outside the Home Office in London this Tuesday at 4pm.
I know it's short notice but if you're able to attend or to spread the word in any way, it would be much
appreciated.

The United States want to Extradite Gary to face a sixty year prison sentence and have even threatened him with "being fried" and as they want to try him in Virginia and they still have the Death penalty, this is very frightening.
Since when do we extradite UK citizens for computer mis-use, which carried a community service sentence in the UK.
An extradition done on the strength of an allegation alone for a Non Violent crime (Gary has always denied causing any damage) but no Prima Facie evidence is now required.
We cannot extradite American citizens without proof but America can now take any UK citizen on the strength of an allegation alone.

The ECHR are taking on the case of Abu Hamza and allowed him a stay so why ignore Gary's Human Rights.
Gary has recently been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. This would not prevent Gary being tried in his own country but should have prevented him from being extradited to a country that shows scant regard for Human Rights and now advocates and approves of Torture being used.
Please help if you can
Janis (Gary's mum)

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

-
-From Janis, Gary's mom today-Captain:
Lucy, (Gary's girlfriend) is organising a gathering/demo/protest for Gary (McKinnon)
outside the Home Office in London this Tuesday at 4pm.
I know it's short notice but if you're able to attend or to spread the word in any way, it would be much
appreciated.

The United States want to Extradite Gary to face a sixty year prison sentence and have even threatened him with "being fried" and as they want to try him in Virginia and they still have the Death penalty, this is very frightening.
Since when do we extradite UK citizens for computer mis-use, which carried a community service sentence in the UK.
An extradition done on the strength of an allegation alone for a Non Violent crime (Gary has always denied causing any damage) but no Prima Facie evidence is now required.
We cannot extradite American citizens without proof but America can now take any UK citizen on the strength of an allegation alone.

The ECHR are taking on the case of Abu Hamza and allowed him a stay so why ignore Gary's Human Rights.
Gary has recently been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. This would not prevent Gary being tried in his own country but should have prevented him from being extradited to a country that shows scant regard for Human Rights and now advocates and approves of Torture being used.
Please help if you can
Janis (Gary's mum)

**UPDATE-SUPPORT FOR GARY CONTINUES + HAS A HIT TOP SONG**

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just 'Updated the main/Topic/Theme Page.
It shows...Cross-party attempt to fight extradition of British hacker-a 'GUARDIAN' Newspaper report/article,
E-mails from Gary's Mom Janis, and Gary's TOP HIT SONG Link. Hope this will stall/improve his chances to avoid extradition. People getting support for his plight finally/'S' :lol:

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just 'Updated the main/Topic/Theme Page.
It shows...Cross-party attempt to fight extradition of British hacker-a 'GUARDIAN' Newspaper report/article,
E-mails from Gary's Mom Janis, and Gary's TOP HIT SONG Link. Hope this will stall/improve his chances to avoid extradition. People getting support for his plight finally/'S' :lol:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Continuing Support for Gary. Just put up ANOTHER SONG by Gary, after a nice E-mail from his mom Janis. Check it out in the Main/'Topic'/Page. Many thanks to all of Gary's supporters/helpers/'S' :)

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

Hello everyone,

Two days ago I received the message below from Janis Sharp (Gary's mother).

This gives a new ray of hope, yet at the same time I cannot help thinking that the situation is not as similar as Janis was hoping. The reason why I say this is that Aaron's computer was almost certainly controlled by viruses when it hacked into the USA, and that it (if my understanding is correct) it only attacked commercial targets.

As a contrast, Gary was curious about / looking for info about UFO's, and he found evidence which could be said to amount to the 'Crown Jewels'. Certainly things which TPTB would want keeping out of the public eye.

Janis' message is below

Simon (who is wonderin' where the font controls have gone? - message posted using Firefox web browser)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the second half of this page is an email (halfway down the page in black print) with information I discovered which will hopefully save Gary. (Don't miss the very relevant line)

I sent this information to the DPP as I feel I've stumbled on something that is highly important and it can't wait.

I was asked to hold off from sending this as Gary's legal team are also planning to write to the DPP but weeks have passed and I felt I could hold off no longer as time is of the essence.
I have just sent my letter below to Keir Starmer and am hoping for a speedy response.

To have waited until after the JR would I feel have undermined the significance of this information and as Christmas is now fast approaching there is very little time left to act.

Below is the letter/formal request which I sent to Keir Starmer, the new director of Public Prosecutions."DPP"/ head of the "CPS" Crown Prosecution Service.

I posted it three days ago by special delivery, the content is self explanatory.

As you might know Keir Starmer is a QC and a Human Rights specialist. He has written several excellent books on Human Rights and I believe that this man is a good man and will not be afraid to do the right thing.

His wife is a solicitor and works with disadvantaged children and his parents rescue Donkeys.
Keir Starmer also took paternity leave after the recent birth of his first child.

He sounds like a dream come true and I sincerely hope my trust in him won't be misplaced, as I think the new information I discovered Re-Aaron Caffrey's case, gives us the best possible hope of a decision in Gary's favour and the new DPP has to do something to correct this gross injustice.

We are handing in a letter to Gordon Brown on 5th December at 3pm and there will be a small demo outside the American Embassy afterwards.

The National Autistic Society has now thrown it's weight behind Gary's case both morally and legally and they are considering intervening as a third party in Gary's case.

With this support plus the backing of the Liberal Democrats and many good Labour and Conservative MP's we must surely be in a significantly stronger position.

Very Best Wishes

Janis

Mr. Keir Starmer QC
Director of Public Prosecutions
CPS
50 Ludgate Hill
London
EC4M 7EX

enquiries@cps.gsi.gov.uk

30th November 2008

Dear Mr. Starmer,

I am writing to formally request a U.K prosecution on the basis of equal treatment for my son Gary (McKinnon)

Gary is facing extradition to the United States for alleged computer hacking almost seven years ago and the possibility of a maximum sentence of sixty years in a hard line U.S prison.

It has just come to my attention via information from the Internet, that a British man named Aaron Caffrey who was accused of hacking into the computer system of Port Houston shortly after 9/11 was allowed by the CPS to be tried in a U.K court in 2003.

This was despite the fact that both cases were very similar. What is even more odd is that one Russell Tyner from the CPS was involved in both Gary's and Aaron Caffrey's case at around the same time.
&nb sp;
Russell Tyner led Gary and his solicitor to understand at the time that he had been instructed from "the very top" to basically stand aside for America to prosecute Gary. What we did not know at the time was that simultaneously the CPS was deciding to approve the prosecution of Aaron Caffrey in Southwark Crown Court.

Gary has recently been diagnosed with lifetime Aspergers Syndrome and this explains why without having engaged a lawyer and without a lawyer being present, Gary admitted to computer misuse. Gary was also anxious for his girlfriend to be allowed to go home as they had been held for some time in the police station.

Having Aspergers Syndrome Gary is naïve and trusted the police when they told him he would probably serve a six months community service sentence. The y also mentioned the possibility of a future job with the High Tech crime unit and this gave Gary a false sense of security.

Many people with Aspergers have a heightened sense of Justice and have obsessions, which can sometimes get them into trouble. Gary's obsession was computers and people with Aspergers often interact more with machines than with people.

Gary is a musician and is a gentle vegetarian and a pacifist. He logged onto U.S computers in search of information on UFO's and Free Energy, which he believed was being suppressed.
The note he left saying that America was guilty of state sponsored Terrorism and that he believed it was no accident that there was a stand down after 9/11, is being portrayed as akin to terrorism. Cyber Graffiti and a Cyber Peace Protest would seem a more accurate description.
(At the time Gary believed in the conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job)

Gary has admitted to computer misuse but denies the alleged damage.

In breach of the rules/text of the extradition treaty, Gary's hard drives were taken to America in 2002 and were never returned.
The new Extradition Treaty with America was not ratified by the U.S until 2007 but in Gary's case it was used retrospectively and he was denied his right to contest any of the allegations made against him. Gary has always denied the alleged damage.

I'm fighting to secure some form of safety for my Aspergic son. I am not asking for Gary to be excused; I'm merely asking that he can be tried in the U.K. on all of the charges already brought by the Americans and if need be, punished here.

I'm not requesting this merely for compassionate reasons but am asking on the basis of the right for my son Gary to receive equal treatment to Aaron Caffrey.

Yours sincerely

Janis Sharp (Gary's Mum)

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Hello everyone,

Two days ago I received the message below from Janis Sharp (Gary's mother).

This gives a new ray of hope, yet at the same time I cannot help thinking that the situation is not as similar as Janis was hoping. The reason why I say this is that Aaron's computer was almost certainly controlled by viruses when it hacked into the USA, and that it (if my understanding is correct) it only attacked commercial targets.

As a contrast, Gary was curious about / looking for info about UFO's, and he found evidence which could be said to amount to the 'Crown Jewels'. Certainly things which TPTB would want keeping out of the public eye.

Janis' message is below

Simon (who is wonderin' where the font controls have gone? - message posted using Firefox web browser)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the second half of this page is an email (halfway down the page in black print) with information I discovered which will hopefully save Gary. (Don't miss the very relevant line)

I sent this information to the DPP as I feel I've stumbled on something that is highly important and it can't wait.

I was asked to hold off from sending this as Gary's legal team are also planning to write to the DPP but weeks have passed and I felt I could hold off no longer as time is of the essence.
I have just sent my letter below to Keir Starmer and am hoping for a speedy response.

To have waited until after the JR would I feel have undermined the significance of this information and as Christmas is now fast approaching there is very little time left to act.

Below is the letter/formal request which I sent to Keir Starmer, the new director of Public Prosecutions."DPP"/ head of the "CPS" Crown Prosecution Service.

I posted it three days ago by special delivery, the content is self explanatory.

As you might know Keir Starmer is a QC and a Human Rights specialist. He has written several excellent books on Human Rights and I believe that this man is a good man and will not be afraid to do the right thing.

His wife is a solicitor and works with disadvantaged children and his parents rescue Donkeys.
Keir Starmer also took paternity leave after the recent birth of his first child.

He sounds like a dream come true and I sincerely hope my trust in him won't be misplaced, as I think the new information I discovered Re-Aaron Caffrey's case, gives us the best possible hope of a decision in Gary's favour and the new DPP has to do something to correct this gross injustice.

We are handing in a letter to Gordon Brown on 5th December at 3pm and there will be a small demo outside the American Embassy afterwards.

The National Autistic Society has now thrown it's weight behind Gary's case both morally and legally and they are considering intervening as a third party in Gary's case.

With this support plus the backing of the Liberal Democrats and many good Labour and Conservative MP's we must surely be in a significantly stronger position.

Very Best Wishes

Janis

Mr. Keir Starmer QC
Director of Public Prosecutions
CPS
50 Ludgate Hill
London
EC4M 7EX

enquiries@cps.gsi.gov.uk

30th November 2008

Dear Mr. Starmer,

I am writing to formally request a U.K prosecution on the basis of equal treatment for my son Gary (McKinnon)

Gary is facing extradition to the United States for alleged computer hacking almost seven years ago and the possibility of a maximum sentence of sixty years in a hard line U.S prison.

It has just come to my attention via information from the Internet, that a British man named Aaron Caffrey who was accused of hacking into the computer system of Port Houston shortly after 9/11 was allowed by the CPS to be tried in a U.K court in 2003.

This was despite the fact that both cases were very similar. What is even more odd is that one Russell Tyner from the CPS was involved in both Gary's and Aaron Caffrey's case at around the same time.
&nb sp;
Russell Tyner led Gary and his solicitor to understand at the time that he had been instructed from "the very top" to basically stand aside for America to prosecute Gary. What we did not know at the time was that simultaneously the CPS was deciding to approve the prosecution of Aaron Caffrey in Southwark Crown Court.

Gary has recently been diagnosed with lifetime Aspergers Syndrome and this explains why without having engaged a lawyer and without a lawyer being present, Gary admitted to computer misuse. Gary was also anxious for his girlfriend to be allowed to go home as they had been held for some time in the police station.

Having Aspergers Syndrome Gary is naïve and trusted the police when they told him he would probably serve a six months community service sentence. The y also mentioned the possibility of a future job with the High Tech crime unit and this gave Gary a false sense of security.

Many people with Aspergers have a heightened sense of Justice and have obsessions, which can sometimes get them into trouble. Gary's obsession was computers and people with Aspergers often interact more with machines than with people.

Gary is a musician and is a gentle vegetarian and a pacifist. He logged onto U.S computers in search of information on UFO's and Free Energy, which he believed was being suppressed.
The note he left saying that America was guilty of state sponsored Terrorism and that he believed it was no accident that there was a stand down after 9/11, is being portrayed as akin to terrorism. Cyber Graffiti and a Cyber Peace Protest would seem a more accurate description.
(At the time Gary believed in the conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job)

Gary has admitted to computer misuse but denies the alleged damage.

In breach of the rules/text of the extradition treaty, Gary's hard drives were taken to America in 2002 and were never returned.
The new Extradition Treaty with America was not ratified by the U.S until 2007 but in Gary's case it was used retrospectively and he was denied his right to contest any of the allegations made against him. Gary has always denied the alleged damage.

I'm fighting to secure some form of safety for my Aspergic son. I am not asking for Gary to be excused; I'm merely asking that he can be tried in the U.K. on all of the charges already brought by the Americans and if need be, punished here.

I'm not requesting this merely for compassionate reasons but am asking on the basis of the right for my son Gary to receive equal treatment to Aaron Caffrey.

Yours sincerely

Janis Sharp (Gary's Mum)

*Right Folks,
...Just 'UPDATED' this Topic, in the 1st page of the Topic. It concerns the recent meeting in 'DC' between Obama and David Cameron-British PM...where Gary McKinnon's 'CASE' was discussed. It's a good read, so go to the 1st page of this Topic. Thanks/'S'