captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:42 AM

'Sweeps Fox'-NOW ON HIS OWN 'YOUTUBE CHANNEL'-YOW

-ENJOY 'SWEEPS' VIDEOS BY GOING & SUBSCRIBING-FREE-TO HIS 'CHANNEL'-YOUTUBE'

The actual RTE TV Show with Baz and 'Sweeps'. Should give all you folks more of and insight to 'Sweeps' History, background, and even 'Tongue in Cheek' with Baz.
*'Sweeps' Note:

Well, if you're so inclined, might want to check on what I'm up to on Irish TV…the 'Baz Culture Clash'. Yep, just CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the TV show. Might just learn more, or things you've wanted to know about UFO's and ET's. Entertaining too. But, this one is not on Youtube. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

JUDGEMENT NIGHT BOXING-KERILL MOORE FRIEND OF 'SWEEPS' FOX'

Kerill/Karl 'The Holy Terror', had been training for awhile & decided he really wanted to now 'Fight In The Ring' for the 1st time. This is his 1st ever 'Ring' Fight. How did he do? WATCH and find out folks. It's a Shock getting into a real boxing ring with 1,000's of people watching for the 1st time. 'Sweeps' Fox started boxing when he was 12 Y/O and still does, but not in the Ring. Hmmm. But this is Kerill's Night, and 'The Night That Was' for him-representing the 'Smithboro Boxing Club'-Ireland. Filmed by 'Sweeps'

Visit My Website

*The Introductory Video for the above 'Show' folks:
...RTE FILMING DAY AT 'SWEEPS' HOME-PREVIEW OF 'SHOOTING' FOR AN RTE MOVIE COMING IN MARCH OF 2009.
With 'BEN REEL' and his BAND...the Director/Producer/Presentor in
this Clip. Enjoy...it was fun/'S'

Attached File  Ben_Reel_Band_cover.jpg   47.14KB   16 downloads

Attached File  BEN_REAL_BAND_RTE_1.jpg   84.05KB   14 downloads

Attached File  BEN_REAL_BAND_RTE_BAZ_PRESENTOR.jpg   54.36KB   14 downloads

Attached File  BEN_REAL_BAND_RTE_DIRECTOR.jpg   65.71KB   18 downloads

Attached File  BEN_REAL_BAND_RTE_POLLY_PRODUCER.jpg   60.29KB   15 downloads

*CLICK below on 'My Website' for the YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Visit My Website

*SUBSCRIBE ON THE LINK BELOW-MANY THANKS/'S'

My Webpage

Attached File  The_Sweeps_Fox_Show_at_the_mike.jpg   41.46KB   189 downloads Attached File  Sweeps_and_Dakota.JPG   54.45KB   221 downloads Attached File  Training_Saudi_Troops__SWEEPS_WITH_SGT_DEAN_2.JPG   160.31KB   202 downloads

-Hi ALL,
-This is 'A Yowie' folks-'Sweeps' is now on a 'YOUTUBE Channel', with VIDEOS. You can now see/watch him-as well as HEAR Him on his 'Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio Ireland. Bet most of you never 'Seen him in action'.
His first SET of Videos on 'YOUTUBE'-was a 4 Part talk he gave to the Students/Faculty of University College Dublin. Asking him to put them-all 4 Parts-in this TOPIC. But check out all the Videos here...so now ALL Members/guests can have a look/see. Hope you'll all take advantage of this, give your comments/opinions/and 'otherwise' on the 'FORUM'. Thanks-Captain :)

*RIGHT-putting in the video Links you've asked for Captain. Hmmmm. Just to let everyone know...the 1st Three Videos are about 10 minutes in length each. The 4th is only about 2 1/2 minutes...but a WIND UP Zinger I think. Actually these videos represent only 1/2 of the whole 'TALK'...but tried to pick out the fast salient points for my 1st upload of videos to YOUTUBE. The 2 Set DVD we're coming out with fairly shortly...contains many clips/sightings/interviews/real substanstial footage of UFO's/ET's in Ireland. Hope you will all watch for this 'SET' being announced on this Forum Site. Thanks/'S'

'Sweeps' Fox UCD Videos-LINKS

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' LINKS...they are in order. Please watch that way?'S':

PART 1

My Webpage

PART 2

My Webpage

PART 3

My Webpage

PART 4

My Webpage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALKING WITH EMUS ON MARS:

*The 'Sweeps' Family find themselves in a strange environment. Is it on Mars? Watch and make up your own minds

My Webpage

'Sweeps' Fox Car Zapped by UFO while Filming/Broadcasting. This actually happened...just the way you'll see it:

My Webpage

SNAPSHOTS-'Shooting/filming' Documentaries-George Green, Castle Leslie ufo Landing Strip, Alien foot print plaster cast, Hill Of Tara, many others...neat

My Webpage

'Sweeps' Training the Saudi Army 'Combat Medics'

A MUCH abbreviated film-due to constraints by youtube on 10 min. only time. The full version is in our DVD. This was about the 17th class-group 2 Desert Exercise training 'The Royal Saudi Army Combat Medics'. At least you'll get the idea-Thanks/'Sweeps' Fox

My Webpage

FLASHBACK-WORLD UFO DAY/4TH OF JULY-LINK

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I did INVITE a whole bunch of Members/Others to join my YOUTUBE Channel, by E-mail to them. Hope they were received. Well, please let me know if it hasn't been received. Did it through the 'YouTube' Site itself. All the best/'S' :)

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

Attached File  The_Sweeps_Fox_Show_at_the_mike.jpg   41.46KB   189 downloads Attached File  Sweeps_and_Dakota.JPG   54.45KB   221 downloads Attached File  Training_Saudi_Troops__SWEEPS_WITH_SGT_DEAN_2.JPG   160.31KB   202 downloads

-Hi ALL,
-This is 'A Yowie' folks-'Sweeps' is now on a 'YOUTUBE Channel', with VIDEOS. You can now see/watch him-as well as HEAR Him on his 'Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio Ireland. Bet most of you never 'Seen him in action'.
His first SET of Videos on 'YOUTUBE'-is a 4 Part talk he gave to the Students/Faculty of University College Dublin. Asking him to put them-all 4 Parts-in this TOPIC, so ALL Members/guests can have a look/see. Hope you'll all take advantage of this, give your comments/opinions/and 'otherwise' on the 'FORUM'. Thanks-Captain :angry:

*OK Captain,
...Putting in the 'YOUTUBE' Videos/Links in the main topic page. You sound excited. Hope folks will though...watch them and 'report back' on them. Thanks for opening this up for the Forum...I was hesitant. Funny collection of photos you've put in. Oh well...Hopefully the Members/guests will go and subscribe to the YOUTUBE CHANNEL...THEN they can get the future Videos which will be uploaded.Tah/'S'

#3 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:32 AM

-Hi ALL,
His first SET of Videos on 'YOUTUBE'-is a 4 Part talk he gave to the Students/Faculty of University College Dublin. Asking him to put them-all 4 Parts-in this TOPIC, so ALL Members/guests can have a look/see. Hope you'll all take advantage of this, give your comments/opinions/and 'otherwise' on the 'FORUM'. Thanks-Captain :)

*RIGHT-putting in the video Links you've asked for Captain. Hmmmm. Just to let everyone know...the 1st Three Videos are about 10 minutes in length each. The 4th is only about 2 1/2 minutes...but a WIND UP Zinger I think. Actually these videos represent only 1/2 of the whole 'TALK'...but tried to pick out the fast salient points for my 1st upload of videos to YOUTUBE. The 2 Set DVD we're coming out with fairly shortly...contains many clips/sightings/interviews/real substanstial footage of UFO's/ET's in Ireland. Hope you will all watch for this 'SET' being announced on this Forum Site. Thanks/'S'

‘Sweeps’ Fox UCD Videos-LINKS

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' LINKS...they are in order. Please watch that way?'S':

PART 1

My Webpage

PART 2

My Webpage

PART 3

My Webpage

PART 4

My Webpage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I did INVITE a whole bunch of Members/Others to join my YOUTUBE Channel, by E-mail to them. Hope they were received. Well, please let me know if it hasn't been received. Did it through the 'YouTube' Site itself. All the best/'S' ;)

-OK 'Sweeps',
-That's nice/great. Thanks for putting up the Links, even though I 'Twisted your elbow' a BIT to do it-Captain :angry:

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

-OK 'Sweeps',
-That's nice/great. Thanks for putting up the Links, even though I 'Twisted your elbow' a BIT to do it-Captain :angry:

*Well Captain,
...We're 'Celebrating' this Launch. Just hoping that 'The Members' will chime in here. Thanks/'S' :)

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:24 AM

Got yer invite at 11:15am yesterday
will have to wait til the weekend to download these gems for future perusal - as works PC doesn't go for that sort of thing ;)

Looking forward to the event :0

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

will have to wait til the weekend to download these gems for future perusal - as works PC doesn't go for that sort of thing ;)

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

*YO/OK Seth,
...Nice and thanks. Just sent you an E-mail ;) with some interesting LINKS. Enjoy. Let me know...but now 'they' can be tucked away somewhere in your archives-a good watch I hope Mate/'S'

#8 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:43 AM

*Well Captain,
...We're 'Celebrating' this Launch. Just hoping that 'The Members' will chime in here. Thanks/'S' ;)

Howdy Sweeps AND All,
-I've see TWO more videos put up on your YouTube Channel. The one called 'Walking With EMUS On Mars' is a pure delight. Found it so visionary. The other one-'FLASHBACK' does take me back to that World UFO Day. Found that one enlightening about 'broadcasting'. Many thanks-Captain ;)

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Howdy Sweeps AND All,
-I've see TWO more videos put up on your YouTube Channel. The one called 'Walking With EMUS On Mars' is a pure delight. Found it so visionary. The other one-'FLASHBACK' does take me back to that World UFO Day. Found that one enlightening about 'broadcasting'. Many thanks-Captain ;)

*YES 'Cap',
...Uploaded 6 videos by now. Waiting for a fuller response from those viewing the videos. Thanks/'S' ;)

#10 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

OK Sweeps,

I've accepted.

Simon

(youtube user 'citytransportinfo')

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:17 PM

OK Sweeps,

I've accepted.

Simon

(youtube user 'citytransportinfo')

Yo Simon,
...Quite appreciate that gesture. You were probably the 'Wide Response' I was hoping for. A Real thanks for that though...hope others 'Hop on Board'. See yah...'down the road'./'S'
;)

#12 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hi Sweeps
Downloaded video's will let you know when I see them - downloaded couple whiskeys too. Full weekend ahead Glasgow tomorrow and Aberdour Sunday -;)

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

Hi Sweeps
Downloaded video's will let you know when I see them - downloaded couple whiskeys too. Full weekend ahead Glasgow tomorrow and Aberdour Sunday -;)

*OK and GOOD Seth,
...Refuel and have your Fill/enjoy. Then...maybe give me your 'CRITIQUE' on the videos when able/ready. Maybe 'others' will do the same. Think I include 'Whiskey' in Scotland. Tah and 'Cheers/'S' ;)

#14 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

*OK and GOOD Seth,
...Refuel and have your Fill/enjoy. Then...maybe give me your 'CRITIQUE' on the videos when able/ready. Maybe 'others' will do the same. Think I include 'Whiskey' in Scotland. Tah and 'Cheers/'S' :)

Hey there Sweeps and ALL,
-This is RICH, Mind exploding even. To think this camera crew caught the events on film-at the time. Sweeps latest YOUTUBE Video is labeled 'Sweeps car Zapped by UFO-While filming/broadcasting. It's a wing ding, short but engrossing, scence by scene capture of the sequence of things...including strang bright lights in the sky as this was all happening. Loved it-hope others will watch and really look at what's been done here. It DOES bring the whole thing face-to-face with a hard reality. Many thanks for that-Captain :o

#15 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

will get chance to view tonight - tried last night but ... getting back from Scotland at 2:45am I couldn't find matchsticks strong enough.

:)

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

will get chance to view tonight - tried last night but ... getting back from Scotland at 2:45am I couldn't find matchsticks strong enough.

:o

*Cool enough Seth,
...I'll drink to that...maybe drink to anything right now-laugh :) Will try to blow away the heavy rain clouds...which could threaten 'POWER' in your area. I could send a Lantern, if you can find the matches. Thanks/'S'

#17 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:17 AM

In this series of video shorts We find out about:-
1st stage thinking = Mimicry - imitate
2nd stage thinking = Reflective - questioning
3rd stage thinking = Open - mind things (Free thinkers)
We realise that :-
Nothing happens till Consciousness touches it -it's a mental thing, not Brain - Consciousness matters.
And the big question answered:-
Aliens indeed exist. Flying Saucers are here and have been for 1000s years. We know - knowing is better than believing.
Watch and find out for yourself.

Seth

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

In this series of video shorts We find out about:-
1st stage thinking = Mimicry - imitate
2nd stage thinking = Reflective - questioning
3rd stage thinking = Open - mind things (Free thinkers)
We realise that :-
Nothing happens till Consciousness touches it -it's a mental thing, not Brain - Consciousness matters.
And the big question answered:-
Aliens indeed exist. Flying Saucers are here and have been for 1000s years. We know - knowing is better than believing.
Watch and find out for yourself.

Seth

*By gosh Seth,
...I think you got it! Wonder where that came from? Have a watch of the latest 'uploads' to YOUTUBE. Hope they 'say something' to folks. Thanks for this though. Still have to have a 'Sit Down' with you and yours at some point huh? Would be nice. Cheers :) /'Sweeps'

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:10 PM

*SUBSCRIBE ON THE LINK BELOW-MANY THANKS/'S'

My Webpage

-Hi ALL,
His first SET of Videos on 'YOUTUBE'-is a 4 Part talk he gave to the Students/Faculty of University College Dublin. Asking him to put them-all 4 Parts-in this TOPIC, so ALL Members/guests can have a look/see. Hope you'll all take advantage of this, give your comments/opinions/and 'otherwise' on the 'FORUM'. Thanks-Captain :)

‘Sweeps’ Fox UCD Videos-LINKS

PART 1

My Webpage

PART 2

My Webpage

PART 3

My Webpage

PART 4

My Webpage

WALKING WITH EMUS ON MARS:

My Webpage

‘Sweeps’ Fox Car Zapped by UFO while Filming/Broadcasting. This actually happened...just the way you'll see it:

My Webpage

SNAPSHOTS-'Shooting/filming' Documentaries-George Green, Castle Leslie ufo Landing Strip, Alien foot print plaster cast, Hill Of Tara, many others...neat

My Webpage

‘Sweeps’ Training the Saudi Army ‘Combat ]

Medics’[/size

A MUCH abbreviated film-due to constraints by youtube on 10 min. only time. The full version is in our DVD. This was about the 17th class-group 2 Desert Exercise training 'The Royal Saudi Army Combat Medics'. At least you'll get the idea-Thanks/'Sweeps' Fox

My Webpage

FLASHBACK-WORLD UFO DAY/4TH OF JULY-LINK

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I did INVITE a whole bunch of Members/Others to join my YOUTUBE Channel, by E-mail to them. Hope they were received. Well, please let me know if it hasn't been received. Did it through the 'YouTube' Site itself. All the best/'S' :)

[size=4]

*All 9 VIDEOS now available/'S'

:)
*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Just added the balance of the videos on 'YOUTUBE'=9...into the Main/Topic/Theme Page-Thanks/'S'

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

;)
*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Just added the balance of the videos on 'YOUTUBE'=9...into the Main/Topic/Theme Page-Thanks/'S'

*10TH YOUTUBE VIDEO UPDATE*

*Hi All,
...Just put in/Updated the Topic/Main Page, with our 10th youtube Video
RTE TV FILMING DAY-PREVIEW OF THE FILM RELEASE FOR MARCH OF 2009
...Check it out & many thanks/'Sweeps'