A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

Ayahuasca- It’s Fantastic Hallucinogenic & Consciousness secrets

-A VERY POTENT NATURAL AID INTO OTHER REALITIES & ‘TRUTH’-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
Well now inquiring folks....time we got into more about. Ayahuasca (pronounced AYA WAHS KAH) & Consciousness. Is it illegal to Learn the real sham of every Civilization...that everything we’ve been taught to believe about ‘Reality’ is a Lie?
…The plant with mind altering properties which Shamans use in the Amazon, and now in secret and even non-secret places round the world. Coming of age with ‘hallucinogenics’ and what they offer about consciousness & ‘The nature of Reality’ ITSELF/’S’

Graham Handcock explores Ayahuasca. Check out the LINKS below as Graham Hancock – goes gaining insight to another level of reality through ayahuasca and DMT.

THEN...Shamans Of The Amazon - Dmt, Ayahuasca & Mckenna. Check out the Link below:

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

One day I keep telling myself, when I can afford to travel (financially and time-wise) I'd like to go and try this. Others I've spoken with and who are also of the 'alternative' frame of mind (including a lady who is a 'walk-in') have cautioned against this.

Maybe though if the prophecies are correct soon we will all be experiencing an even greater and more potent eye-opening experience, so wont need to use herbal drugs.

As Richard Boylan once said, "first we meet our makers" (my guesstimate - Annunaki, Sept 2012??? - see another message) "and then we met our maker". (My guesstimate - Our Divine Source; within a year or so from now, April 2012?)

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Especially Simon, you or others wouldn't KNOW about the properties of Hallucinogins and 'THEIR' potency and what it means to you...if never tried.
You very well might want to wait for 'the prophecies' like 'Ascension'/etc. which New Age prophets are shouting all over the internet...constently, or perhaps you'd like a 'taste' of what that offers now.
With your schedule, I know it's difficult to fit in all that you want to do...appreciate that.
BUT, as many of the early...when LSD was still legal...proponents of 'drug' inducement of higher consciousness would tell you....'Just One Dose Will Change You'/your Views/Consciousness on every thing'. YEP, it's that strong...and the reason why 'The Establishment' FEARS it so greatly. It would usurp 'their' control over what people are allowed to know....about 'Reality itself'.

In South America...right now...at the Columbian Conference of the Americas, many nations are challenging the whole idea of trying to control/interdict/penalize drug taking. NOW...many Latin American Nations are saying 'Enough is Enough'...let's LEGALIZE drugs, and take the criminalization of people taking drugs away. That would destroy the drug cartels...and the American government's covert using of drugs and its money for clandestine purposes...for generations.

'The Times They Are A Changing'...as the tune goes/'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I very much support the legalisation of these drugs, and the banning of fluoride which effectively destroys the body's own ability to make its own hallucinogens (in the pineal gland).

However there is a need for people using them to be looked after whilst on their 'trips', as apparently they can be so potent that especially unwary novices might have bad reactions and therefore should not use them alone.

Hopefully once the financial incentive (of supplying something that is forbidden) has been taken out of the equation the result will be the bringing of peace to the people of Central and South America.

The truth, as David Icke says, will set people free. LSD, Ayahuasca etc are some of the keys which unlock the door to that truth. I am wondering whether the approaching galactic superwave will also open that door. Of course no-one knows for sure, but it seems that we will soon know.

btw, some people have 'eye-opening' experiences without taking anything... its as if its part of their life plan or they have retained the knowledge from previous incarnations. This is where a fully functioning pineal gland is of benefit - and fluoride in toothpaste and even moreso in water are such evils.

This year (2012) my schedule is very full. Partly this is because of an activity which is creating a long term income stream. But once completed who knows for the future.

Simon

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
….Interesting….for all you folks!! A ‘free’ E-book LINK Below.
Its title is ‘The Hummingbird Has Landed’ and it’s by matthew delooze
The book is about Matthew Delooze going to Brazil to take part in Ayahuasca ceremonies. He writes a honest account of his experiences. You may learn something or get ‘a kick out of this’…SO/’S’

http://www.lulu.com/...ormatComparison

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
….Interesting….for all you folks!! A ‘free’ E-book LINK Below.
Its title is ‘The Hummingbird Has Landed’ and it’s by matthew delooze
The book is about Matthew Delooze going to Brazil to take part in Ayahuasca ceremonies. He writes a honest account of his experiences. You may learn something or get ‘a kick out of this’…SO/’S’

http://www.lulu.com/...ormatComparison

Thanks.

The price of this book makes it very much affordable - by just about everyone. Its free! :)

I'm waiting for Lulu to place a copy in my 'my files' section. Then I'll copy it to my tablet to read.

Simon

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

A healer who often uses Ayahuasca says that later this year we will all experience something very similar...

http://www.stuartwil...y-of-judgement/

I share this for people's interest... am not saying that it will happen, nor that it won't.

At least however we only have months to wait before we find out!

Simon

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hmmm and OK,
...Know MANY shamans, who use AYAHUASCA....and have participated in events of this consciousness exploration.
So, being familiar, I'd 'pass on' to ALL of you some of the highlights in general...since each experiences 'their own' from this Plant (combination really) if one knows how to use and combine it.

Simon suggests that those using Ayahuasca (phonetically...I ah was ka) have been shown experiences akin to what 'Judgement Day' advocates/seers are telling us...that will happen soon. NO ONE has a monopoly on an Ayahuasca experience...just isn't that way.

Well...ACTUALLY the shamans and those 'participants' I know...will say without a doubt, that these things are experienced....and have been since day one with Ayahausca...according to individual natures. I.E. 'What we see is what we have built and permit ourselves to see as REALITY'. Everyone I know participating...does indeed experience ghouls, dark nights of the spirit/soul, and dark things, but they also experience the LIGHT, different levels of being, mental constructs , and various WORLDS. So, these 'revelations' have been a persistant thing all through History, and not just NOW trying to anticipate 'what will be happening'.

Think YOU have to 'be there' in your own mind/setting/exploration...before offering a thesis on how it effects or reacts with Consciousness. It is though ALWAYS AMAZING. Thanks/'S' :)