A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

‘Sweeps’-interviewed for an upcoming book

-By a writer on ‘Theoretical Physics’-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We are Blinded by BOTH Religion and Science. Check out the Video below the 'Interview'/Review as well. It's all about 'Questions people bound by RELIGION can't answer. People bound by SCIENCE have their own problems. Thanks/'S'
Attached File  BLINDED_BY_BELIEF_POSTER.jpg   33.47KB   88 downloads

*CLICK on 'Sweeps' Photo...only if you wish to: :blink:

Attached File  Sweeps_at_a_lecture.JPG   43.57KB   2174 downloads

***From a REVIEW ‘Sweeps’ did for a local Newspaper reporting on a local Theoretical Physicist's new book:

Writer: 'Sweeps' view on Science is also far from conventional. Most of us see Science as a way of gaining a greater understanding of things. 'Sweeps' however believes that Science basically serves an outdated 'One Reality View', and is thus inadequate to explain 'Mystery' or 'The Boundless'.

Writer: When I quizzed him further he explained that Science, especially 'Theoretical Physics', does not allow for 'the possibility of all possibilities'. They can't, because of their limited view that 'reality' exists only in a 'solid' observable-knowable Universe which has strict causes and effects.

‘Sweeps’: 'We have to even go beyond Quantum'. Quantum theories still basically only reflect, and try to justify and actually 'pimp' for, the 'One Reality View'. The neo-classical view takes only into consideration the mathematics and physics of a solid visible Universe...no matter how Nano or small 'the pieces' might be. Outside of 'that', they believe...only exists 'Chaos'. There is a 'coming/dawning' recognition that there IS an 'Invisible Universe'.

Some forward looking people in the traditional fields and technologies are swinging to look at ‘Reality’ quite differently. 'Things', our supposed solid reality, are perhaps merely reflections from 'this invisible universe. Mathematics, numbers, and our cherished physics don't work in 'that' Universe. Why? Because the Nature of the invisible universe...is of COUNCIOUSNESS itself...NOT a Personal 'Father God' out there somewhere.

'IT' is not concerned with math or numbers. Our, so called, 'solid' Universe is made up of...and comes from...Consciousness experiencing 'itself'.

Writer: Good thing I'm not a Science student or I might be offended! 'Sweeps' views are not merely restricted to or reserved for the scientific community; religion gets a look in too.

Writer: According to 'Sweeps', 'no organized/institutional religion serves the spiritual needs of humankind...they serve themselves. He says, denouncing Patriarchy, 'notice I didn't say Mankind'.

‘Sweeps’: Religion prevents people from 'self expression'/self experiencing/Enhancing their 'Consciousness'...it's not allowed.

'They' would have us submit and believe that we need intermediaries and negotiators. We don't, and we don't need their permission.

It's a 'power' way of controlling and predicting people. It's a blatantly corrupt 'salvation' monopoly.

All religions are 'cults', instilling fear and guilting. Otherwise they couldn't hold people to their conditioning.

'Too early most people become selective about what they choose to believe and get 'locked into belief systems, but 'nothing is as it seems...and never has been'.

*OK FOLKS...NOW CLICK BELOW ON THE VIDEO-'My Webpage'-INTERESTING:

My Webpage

#2 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:59 PM

I agree with everything you said, especially about religion; a great invention to control the masses.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:17 PM

I agree with everything you said, especially about religion; a great invention to control the masses.

*Hey Morph,
...Nice to know you're there, looking back at 'most' people from a place they can never get to...from the 'Box'. You have Great mind and spirit....and aren't blocked from the 'Boundlesss'.
Appreciate your 'review'...many thanks
:blink:

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 05:25 PM

*CLICK on 'Sweeps' Photo...only if you wish to: :blink:

***From a REVIEW ‘Sweeps’ did for a local Newspaper reporting on a local Theoretical Physicist's new book:

Writer: 'Sweeps' view on Science is also far from conventional. Most of us see Science as a way of gaining a greater understanding of things. 'Sweeps' however believes that Science basically serves an outdated 'One Reality View', and is thus inadequate to explain 'Mystery' or 'The Boundless'.

Writer: When I quizzed him further he explained that Science, especially 'Theoretical Physics', does not allow for 'the possibility of all possibilities'. They can't, because of their limited view that 'reality' exists only in a 'solid' observable-knowable Universe which has strict causes and effects.

‘Sweeps’: 'We have to even go beyond Quantum'. Quantum theories still basically only reflect, and try to justify and actually 'pimp' for, the 'One Reality View'. The neo-classical view takes only into consideration the mathematics and physics of a solid visible Universe...no matter how Nano or small 'the pieces' might be. Outside of 'that', they believe...only exists 'Chaos'. There is a 'coming/dawning' recognition that there IS an 'Invisible Universe'.

Some forward looking people in the traditional fields and technologies are swinging to look at ‘Reality’ quite differently. 'Things', our supposed solid reality, are perhaps merely reflections from 'this invisible universe. Mathematics, numbers, and our cherished physics don't work in 'that' Universe. Why? Because the Nature of the invisible universe...is of COUNCIOUSNESS itself.

'IT' is not concerned with math or numbers. Our, so called, 'solid' Universe is made up of...and comes from...Consciousness experiencing 'itself'.

Writer: Good thing I'm not a Science student or I might be offended! 'Sweeps' views are not merely restricted to or reserved for the scientific community; religion gets a look in too.

Writer: According to 'Sweeps', 'no organized/institutional religion serves the spiritual needs of humankind...they serve themselves. He says, denouncing Patriarchy, 'notice I didn't say Mankind'.

‘Sweeps’: Religion prevents people from 'self expression'/self experiencing...it's not allowed.

'They' would have us submit and believe that we need intermediaries and negotiators. We don't, and we don't need their permission.

It's a 'power' way of controlling and predicting people. It's a blatantly corrupt 'salvation' monopoly.

All religions are 'cults', instilling fear and guilting. Otherwise they couldn't hold people to their conditioning.

'Too early most people become selective about what they choose to believe and get 'locked into belief systems, but 'nothing is as it seems...and never has been'.

*Check it out folks...I had fun with it...thanks/'S' ;)

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
Attached File  BLINDED_BY_BELIEF_POSTER.jpg   33.47KB   88 downloads

*CLICK on 'Sweeps' Photo...only if you wish to: :)

Some forward looking people in the traditional fields and technologies are swinging to look at ‘Reality’ quite differently. 'Things', our supposed solid reality, are perhaps merely reflections from 'this invisible universe. Mathematics, numbers, and our cherished physics don't work in 'that' Universe. Why? Because the Nature of the invisible universe...is of COUNCIOUSNESS itself...NOT a Personal 'Father God' out there somewhere.

‘Sweeps’: Religion prevents people from 'self expression'/self experiencing/Enhancing their 'Consciousness'...it's not allowed.

*OK FOLKS...NOW CLICK BELOW ON THE VIDEO-'My Webpage'-INTERESTING:

My Webpage

*BLINDED BY BOTH SCIENCE AND RELIGION/'S'

[
b]*Just UPDATED this Topic in the Main/Theme page. The Video is very good. Questions? Tah![/b]
We are Blinded by BOTH Religion and Science. Check out the Video I've place below the 'Interview'/Review as well. It's all about 'Questions people bound by RELIGION can't answer. People bound by SCIENCE have their own problems. Thanks/'S' :)

#6 Guest_nickkhun23_*

Guest_nickkhun23_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

Great post! It's very nice . Thank you so much for your post.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

Great post! It's very nice . Thank you so much for your post.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
....I've left this POST up after deleting this guest writer's membership. His display name was
nickkhun23, and he/shie was from 'Vietnam'. It's an 'object lesson' example. This person obviously put in a few words as a initial gesture to become accepted here on the 'Forum'.
I spend a good part of each day...DELETING' people who have become members or are trying to Validate. Main offenders USUALLY come from Russia, Eastern Europe, China, and South-East Asia. But really, 'they' can come from anywhere...trying to 'sell' something, or just list their own websites. It's a matter of being alert to all this nonsense.
It takes time to go through HUNDREDS of overnight/during the day people who attempt to become members...but are either spammers or have some kind of ill intent. Have to check their IP's, Black Listing by other sites, and if they are using a Proxy address. It's time consuming and not fun. Just wanted you all to know this issue with prunning, and the amount of attention which must be given to it...in order to keep this Site viable and meaningful, to those who really want to contribute, make salient Postings, enjoy/read the Topics, and maybe share and learn from others. Thanks ;) /'Sweeps'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
....I've left this POST up after deleting this guest writer's membership. His display name was
nickkhun23, and he/shie was from 'Vietnam'. It's an 'object lesson' example. This person obviously put in a few words as a initial gesture to become accepted here on the 'Forum'.
I spend a good part of each day...DELETING' people who have become members or are trying to Validate. Main offenders USUALLY come from Russia, Eastern Europe, China, and South-East Asia. But really, 'they' can come from anywhere...trying to 'sell' something, or just list their own websites. It's a matter of being alert to all this nonsense.
It takes time to go through HUNDREDS of overnight/during the day people who attempt to become members...but are either spammers or have some kind of ill intent. Have to check their IP's, Black Listing by other sites, and if they are using a Proxy address. It's time consuming and not fun. Just wanted you all to know this issue with prunning, and the amount of attention which must be given to it...in order to keep this Site viable and meaningful, to those who really want to contribute, make salient Postings, enjoy/read the Topics, and maybe share and learn from others. Thanks :) /'Sweeps'

So this one was more cunning than most - (s)he actually tried to 'play nice' at first!

Didn't work tho'.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 10 June 2011 - 09:18 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

So this one was more cunning than most - they actually tried to 'play nice' at first!

Didn't work tho'.

Simon

*Yeah, you must be 'on guard' at all times it seems. Some are simply judgement calls, or you follow alerts. Doesn't stip.
...You should check out this Topic below. Thought you'd be the one on to this right away. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website