skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

Reincarnation Proven By Child's Nightmares & Memories-Video

-THIS IS THE STUFF OF 'REALISTIC' PROOF-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:The Reincarnation of a WW2 Fighter Pilot…AND, what was investigated here I defy anyone to DOUBT? Maybe see for yourselves Folks…and get the 'BOOK' based on this 'Proof'. It's called 'Soul Survivor'. I'm convinced this is a 'True story telling' and will open all kinds of new speculations…regardless of one's belief system. I don't have one…'Knowing is better than believing'. Thanks/'S'

Attached File  SOUL_SURVIVOR_BOOK_COVER.jpg   35.49KB   34 downloads

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link…for this most convincing/revealing Video:

Visit My Website

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

I read of a case many years ago in India (where such things are still believed) where a young child was able to prove a previous life in a nearby town / village.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 13 September 2009 - 10:39 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:56 AM

I read of a case many years ago in India (where such things are still believed) where a young child was able to prove a previous life in a nearby town / village.

Simon

…Right stuff Simon,
*But here's a brief from my book on this subject/'S'

Reincarnation, the re-birth of a 'soul' into another body for another life experience has been and continues to be 'doctrine' and belief for Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophists, many Pagan tribal systems, and is part of the 'New Age' consciousness considerations of a dawning 'spiritual age' embracing many occult disciplines... including reincarnation.

The Catholic Church (and thus later the following Protestant splinter sects) abolished their long standing belief in reincarnation in 535 A.D. at the 2nd Counsel at Constantinople.

This was at the behest of Empress Theodora.

Theodora was basically a trollop who had successfully wooed/seduced Emperor Justinian and finally wedded him to become Empress. She 'didn't like at all' the prospect of perhaps 'coming back', in a new life, to a life situation where she might not be 'royal'.

Yes, it was this bit of personal preference political influence which (typical of our histories) changed our belief systems…and what was permitted to be believed. This 'writing off' of reincarnation by the church, never did have any 'religious' significance.

Forbidding something has no impact on 'its' validity. But, such is the power and control over the 'flock's' lives, that no one would feel comfortable opposing any new church decree…as usual.