A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

EBOLA VIRUS HYBRID-INVENTED BY CDC AS A BIO WEAPON

-THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL HAS EVEN PATENTED IT-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Watch/Listen to the author of this LAST video Below…He has studied the patent parameters of this bio-weapon, concocted by the Centers For Disease Control. IT has now been traced to ‘their’ various Ebola hybrid creations, along with the use of a stable carrier - and it appears that they have finally perfected this organism. The consideration here folks...is that Patents can't be issued on 'NATURAL' products found in 'Nature itself'. So, that MEANS that this particular 'EBOLA VIRUS'...is a MAN MADE bio-engineered non-natural production.

Now, why the Hell would 'anyone/organization/NWO' want to MAKE an entirely NEW Virus? There are several wild guesses huh...most to do with Population Control, Biological Weapons, and frightening people into taking Vaccinations against these terrible new threats/diseases....developed by Bio Houses/governments. Yep 'MONEY' would be involved of course, but also a means of injecting major populations with NANOBOTS in Vaccinations which would affect people's DNA itself. The NANOBOTS could be configured to accomplish whatever effects...and generation to generation, which the 'inventors'/cum Controllers wish to introduce into 'Humankind'/'S'

Their new proven killer hybrid is currently living inside their dying hosts and *being flown to the US. The CDC wants its new bio-weapon in its possession.

Here is the patent information:

http://www.google.co...2741523A1?cl=en

You ALL will also have know about things you are not being told/will not be told
About the NEW HYBRID EBOLA VIRUS. Click just below here…for that VIDEO and prepare:

OK…here’s A HUGE FACT…The ‘Global Public’ is not being made aware/TOLD that a Canadian study in 2012 proved that Ebola is an airborne virus.

SO, the CDC flies back patients who HAVE the Hybrid Ebola Virus!! Why? Simple, ‘they’ want their patented virus back in their own labs. Get very angry at your institutions and their lies to you. That’s a warning to everyone on the Planet/’S’

**PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW VIDEO...IT EXPLAINS THINGS:

http://www.youtube.c...kXufAgJ8ck#t=93

*SCARY STUFF AND PREDICTIONS;
The disease starts by having white blisters, some the size of dimes appear on their hands, arms and face. This quickly developed into white puffy sores and blisters. People would stumble about and fall and then many die within a short time, maybe 24 hours. Other people might have blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes and ears.

It starts like a flu virus and it spreads very quickly...faster than the other white blister disease. This CAN BE a much more wide spread genetically modified disease organism...across the entire United States/World. There can be hundreds of thousands of people stricken with this disease. BUT, the other ‘REALLY BIG PROBLEM’ WILL BE...that ‘THEY’ will come out with a ‘Program’ to Vaccinate people against this fairly soon. THAT is how ‘their’ NANOBOT Vaccine will be introduced into people...through fear of EBOLA...and the MOST DAMAGE to populations can be achieved. TAKE NO VACCINATIONS FOLKS AGAINST THIS/’S’

Posted Image

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

Clif High says that the elite would not engineer a plague without there also being a simple cure... in the process suggesting that they would not want to accidentally fall victim to it.

Anyway, so now a cure is known, as described below.

(I'm quoting their summary... not being medically trained I do not know whether the symptoms Sweeps details are the same as they describe - but wholly agree about the vaccination and the nanobot... of course with high doses of Vit C there is NO NEED for a useless sham of a vaccination.)

"The very first symptoms of ebola are exactly the same as scurvy, which is caused by inadequate vitamin C. Though scurvy is seldom fatal as a primary condition, scurvy also represents only a partial deficiency of vitamin C, the body still has a LOT of vitamin C compared to zero, which ebola causes. Absent ANY vitamin C, blood vessels become very weak and start to lose blood, and platelets become ineffective and unable to trigger clots. So death by ebola is caused by massive internal bleeding and loss of blood, which can be stopped simply by taking enormous doses of vitamin C until the immune system succeeds in killing off the virus."

More information at link:
http://www.transient...atment-for.html

Now, how soon before this information starts being used to save lives in Africa?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 07 August 2014 - 10:41 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

THINGS-‘NATURALLY’ TO PONDER ABOUT THIS EBOLA HAPPENING/’S’

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Yep, Simon has his usual good points. Let’s carry this Topic further. Below are 21 questions/cum concerns about ‘what the public is permitted to know’ & ‘what is or could REALLY happen with a World Health Organization (WHO) pandemic world alert...or one in anyone’s home country’? Let’s ‘play’ with all the aspects to be considered here, and some which no one is contemplating...like NANOBOTS being introduced into ‘OUR’ DNA via a ‘Vaccine’ hype after a big enough Ebola scare. Some ‘feedback’ from members would be nice. Thanks/’S’

Government propaganda/medical corruption/bio-weapons experiments

-TRUST NO ONE…ESPECIALLY ‘SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS?-

(Natural News) There Is….Something fishy about the official stories we're being told on Ebola. Things don't add up you know. This is the reason, BELOW, for these twenty-one important questions we should all be considering:

#1) How can U.S. health authorities claim there is zero risk from Ebola patients being treated in U.S. hospitals when those same hospitals can't control superbug infections? "Many hospitals are poorly prepared to contain any pathogen. That’s why at least 75,000 people a year die from hospital infections. If hospitals can’t stop common infections like MRSA, C. diff and VRE, they can’t handle Ebola." - Fox News (1)

#2) Why should we trust the CDC's handling of Ebola when the agency
can't even keep track of its anthrax, avian flu and smallpox samples?

#3) Why were Ebola victims transported to cities in the USA when they could be given state-of-the-art medical care overseas? "Now, they are bringing in highly infectious patients into this nation that is Ebola-free. In doing so, they are violating the primary rule of contagion: isolation." - Radio host Michael Savage (2)

#4)
Why is the company working on Ebola vaccines -- Tekmira -- receiving money from Monsanto and considers Monsanto to be one of its important business partners? (3)

#5) If Ebola is "not a threat" to U.S. citizens as government authorities keep claiming, then
why did the U.S. Department of Defense spend $140 million on an Ebola-related contract with the Tekmira company?

#6) If Ebola is not a threat to the U.S., then why did the Department of Defense deploy Ebola detection equipment to all 50 states? (4)

#7)
Why did President Obama just sign a new executive order authorizing the government arrest and quarantine of Americans who show symptoms of respiratory infections? (5)

The language of his new executive order states that government officials may forcibly detain and quarantine people with:

...diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled.

#8) How can we trust a government to tell us the truth about Ebola when
that same government repeatedly lies about Swine Flu, influenza, Fukushima radiation, weather control technology, the security of the border and seemingly everything else?

#9) If U.S. doctors claim to be so incredibly careful around Ebola that the virus could not possibly escape from the containment rooms at Emory University, then how did the American doctors being treated there contract Ebola in the first place? Weren't they also being careful?

#10) How are U.S. doctors and health workers supposed to even identify people with Ebola when they appear "fit and healthy" right until the very end? "What's shocking is how healthy the patients look before they die and how quickly they decline. A number of the Ebola patients I've seen look quite fit and healthy and can be walking around until shortly before their deaths." - Dr. Oliver Johnson (6)

#11) If Ebola is not spread through the air as some claim, then why do doctors who treat Ebola patients always wear masks?

#12) If hospitals are good at infection control, then why did so many SARS victims contract the infection while sitting in waiting rooms at hospitals? "A government report later concluded that for the hospital overcome by SARS, 'infection control was not a high priority.' Eventually, 77% of the people who contracted SARS there got it while working, visiting or being treated in a hospital." - Fox News (7)

#13) If Ebola escapes from patients at Emory University and begins to infect the public, do you think we would ever be told the truth about it? Or instead, would the official story claim that "Ebola terrorists" let it loose?

#14)
WHO BENEFITS FROM AN EBOLA OUTBREAK in the USA OR elsewhere? This is a key question to ask, and the answers are obvious: the CDC, vaccine manufacturers and pharma companies, and anyone in government who wants to declare a police state and start rounding people up for quarantine in a medical emergency.

#15)
We already know there are powerful people who openly promote population reduction (Bill Gates, Ted Turner, etc.) Is a staged Ebola outbreak possibly a deliberate population reduction plan by some group that doesn't value human life and wants to rapidly reduce the population?

#16) Why are U.S. health authorities intentionally concealing from the public the true number of possible Ebola victims in U.S. hospitals who are being tested for Ebola right now? "In an apparent attempt to avoid hysteria, U.S. health authorities are withholding details about a number of suspected Ebola victims from the public." - Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars (8)

#17) If Ebola infections are so easy to control (as is claimed by U.S. health authorities), then why are Ebola victim bodies being openly dumped in the streets in West Africa? "Relatives of Ebola victims in Liberia defied government quarantine orders and dumped infected bodies in the streets as West African governments struggled to enforce tough measures to curb an outbreak..." - Reuters (9)

#18) Why do many locals in Sierra Leone truly believe the recent Ebola outbreak was deliberately caused by government officials? "
Ebola is a new disease in Sierra Leone and when the first cases emerged, many people thought it might be a government conspiracy to undermine certain tribal groups, steal organs or get money from international donors..." - The Daily Mail (6)

#19) Given that the U.S. government has already funded outrageous medical experiments on Americans and foreigners (see the
NIH-funded Guatemalan medical experiments), why should we not believe the government is capable of deploying Ebola in bioweapons experiments in West Africa?

#20) Given that
many vaccines accidentally cause the disease they claim to prevent (due to weakened viruses still remaining active in a small number of vaccine vials), isn't it likely that Ebola vaccines might actually cause Ebola infections in some percentage of those receiving them? How can we trust any vaccines when vaccine manufacturers have been granted absolute legal immunity from faulty products or failures in quality control?

#21) How can we trust a medical system that continues to put mercury in flu shots, refuses to recommend vitamin D to cancer patients and has been criminally corrupted to the point where drug companies are
routinely charged with felony crimes for bribery and price fixing
?

*ps-Learn more at http://www.naturalnews.com

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

I thought that MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) was going to be the method of depopulation, with it being spread globally via visitors to the Hajj in Mecca, Saudi Arabia...

Obama's Executive Order as per No.7 in the list would cover MERS as well.

Could Ebola just be the smokescreen tool which facilitated the passing of this regulation - in a way which would not raise the suspicions of the masses?

btw, here's the link to the 21 questions, rather than just the Natural news website...

http://www.naturalne..._questions.html

Simon

*Obama...passed that LAW(?) BEFORE this 'outbreak' of Ebola...'funny enough'/'S'

Edited by skylark, 08 August 2014 - 05:16 PM.
INFORMATION-Expanded

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...So folks....What’s Monsanto, The Tekmira Pharmaceutical Company, And The Ebola Virus doing ‘holding hands’? Well, for one thing, we are SUDDENLY finding out that Monsanto has invested $1.5 Million in the Canadian pharmaceutical company for A ‘specific PRODUCT development’. Not ‘Funny’, how things connect to corruption and ‘De-population/greed’. Note how ‘all this Ebola Scare’ is unfolding, and the Time frame of it all. Oh yes, there do seem to be DEATHS and suffering which will be ignored as well...as long as things are progressing for the NWO types. Way past...Time to take down MONSANTO anyway folks. It should be done physically and worldwide by armed freedom militias/’S’

Tekmira...is the pharmaceutical company that has been working on the serum to treat Ebola. As was reported in a previous article on Ebola...the serum trial had been placed on hold while executives gathered information about how the drug works in the body per the request of the FDA.

Posted Image

So...Will you be one of the first Americans to participate in the trial vaccination program for Ebola if offered to you?

Another press release about Tekmira reveals a $140 million contract with the U.S. military for Ebola treatment drugs:

TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola virus RNAi therapeutic, is being developed uner a $140 million contract from the U.S. Department of Defense’s Medical Countermeasure Systems BioDefense Therapeutics (MCS-BDTX) Joint Product Management Office.

In a previous article it was reported that the TKM-Ebola project had been put on hold in July. However, now on August 7 , it has been reported that the FDA has placed the project on “partial hold”. This change in status will enable the potential use of the TKM-Ebola in cases where individuals have been infected with Ebola virus.

This is not the product that was given to the 2 doctors that are now residing at Emory University Hospital. They were given a different product called ZMapp from Kentucky BioProcessing .

It was announced on August 7, 2014 that the FDA has lifted the hold on this experimental drug… CLICK HERE to read the rest of this story on Stepping Stones Living

The post What Do Monsanto, Tekmira And The Ebola Virus Have In Common? appeared first on Now The End Begins.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Ebola Expert Killed On MH17, Headed the Kenema Bioweapons Lab in Sierra Leone...which Created the ‘New Ebola Strain’....the world is confronted with*

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
... Glenn Thomas...was his name...and a leading consultant in Geneva as an expert on AIDS and the Ebola Virus...was on board the Boeing 777 Malaysia Airlines shot down on the border between Ukraine and Russia. And folks, it wasn’t RUSSIA which shot down that plane.

He was also the coordinator of the media and was involved in the investigations that were bringing to light the issue of trial operations of a NEW Ebola virus hybrid in the laboratory of biological weapons at the hospital in Kenema. Now this workshop was closed by order of the Government of Sierra Leone...and more details ‘are coming to light’ about the interests that were hidden behind its management.

Glenn Thomas ‘probably’ had refused to go along with the cover up, unlike some who work at the American Institute of Health. I’m sure that now ‘THEY’ are very well aware that Glenn Thomas was murdered.

NONE of ANY official World Media channels reported even a single news item about the presence of the laboratory of biological weapons development in Kenema. They certainly didn’t cover the disposal of/or closing/or stopping of the testing of Ebola by Tulane University at that facility either.

So, erm, what the HELL is going on here? Does anyone here, in the Forums, really believe that the MALAYSIAN Flight 17 wasn’t deliberately ‘brought down’?/’S’

*CHECK out the LINK below...come to your own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zO64bUgQtc#t=39

**I'm putting this SAME Posting up in 2 of our current Topics/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v10n13.shtml

Full article at link - its too long to copy here

Simon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can Vitamin C Cure Ebola?

Commentary by Steve Hickey PhD, Hilary Roberts PhD, and Damien Downing MBBS, MSB.

(OMNS Aug 20, 2014) If there were a drug that worked on Ebola you should use it. There isn't. There is only vitamin C. But you must be extremely careful what you believe, because, as it ever was, the Internet is full of dangerous loonies. For coming up to a decade now the OMNS has reported on nutritional therapies; we leave the medical politics to one side and work from the facts. Here are the facts about vitamin C and Ebola.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hey, lets all celebrate the wisdom of our elders and betters... someone with an infectious disease that kills most people who contract it and which does not have any known antidote has been brought from Africa to the UK.

To make matters even more exciting, the patient is not just coming here but being sent to a very busy local hospital in a densely populated part of inner suburban London. Oh what Joy!

I suppose that this will represent the easiest way to start a headcount reduction in what is often said to be very overcrowded city.

:( :wacko:

I wonder if its time to write a will, buy a large quantity of Vitamin C and flee to the hills? Especially seeing that the experts think that the risk to us ordinary oiks is minimal.

Simon

-----------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28919831

British Ebola patient arrives in UK for hospital treatment

A British man who contracted the Ebola virus in Sierra Leone has arrived back in the UK on board an RAF jet.

The healthcare worker landed at London's RAF Northolt in a specially-equipped C-17 aircraft and will be transported to an isolation unit at the Royal Free Hospital in north London.

The man is "not currently seriously unwell", a Department of Health spokesman said.

Health officials have stressed the risk to the UK remains "very low".

The DoH said the decision to return the patient to the UK was taken following "clinical advice".

Prof John Watson, DoH deputy chief medical officer, said they would be taken in a specially-adapted ambulance to a high level isolation unit - the only unit of its kind in the UK.

Edited by simple simon, 24 August 2014 - 10:18 PM.

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

btw, if my previous comment sounds jovial and flippant then its best to remember that sometimes humour is the best coping mechanism in the face of something that is extremely alarming / frightening / annoying etc.

For situations such as this there should be rural isolation facilities that are well away from centres of population.

--------------------------------

I know more than most about the whereabouts of the hospital to which this man has been admitted. This is because earlier this year I became a weekly visitor to a lady who had a stroke and spent several months here. It really is in a very heavily populated part of north London.

As an aside, when she was finally discharged it was to a rehabilitation centre where she had another stroke and for a week was sent back to the Royal Free - who placed her in the isolation ward because she had a fever which meant that even in very hot summer weather she was shivering with cold and was delerious. The docs initially thought that she'd contracted a severe flu or something else communicable, it was only later that everyone realised that she'd had another stroke.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 25 August 2014 - 11:15 AM.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

CDC LIED-NEW EBOLA IS AIRBORN INFECTIVE

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...Don’t say you weren’t warned...and from our FORUM Site. Yep, right here, weeks ago you were told that the NEW hybrid...Bio-warfare Lab EBOLA developed in West African Countries...was loose, and that it WAS AIRBORN Spread CAPABLE. I’d read the rest of this report guys and gals. It is literally ‘Life AND Death’. And scroll down to the Doctor who went to the trouble to Protest the CDC at the Atlanta Airport-VIDEOS. Right now...catch up on the deceptive history of the CDC on informing the public about this deadly disease/’S’

Protect yourselves...read this:

The Original CDC Position on How is Ebola Spread

The following was on the CDC website in early September and this is the mantra that the mainstream media is parroting as the “official and irrefutable doctrine of science”.
“The virus is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with blood and body fluids (urine, feces, saliva, vomit, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola, or with objects (like needles) that have been contaminated with the virus. Ebola is not spread through the air or by water or, in general, by food; however, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with infected bats.”

The Present CDC Position on How Ebola Is Spread

The following represents the present position on how Ebola is spread by the CDC.
“Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.

If a symptomatic patient with Ebola coughs or sneezes on someone, and saliva or mucus come into contact with that person’s eyes, nose or mouth, these fluids may transmit the disease.
Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.”

A CDC released a very hastily prepared advisory entitled Interim Guidance about Ebola Virus Infection for Airline Flight Crews, Cleaning Personnel, and Cargo Personnel. This smoking gun document reveals that the CDC is clearly concerned about likely airborne contamination of Ebola. The CDC urges airline staff to provide surgical masks to potential Ebola victims in order “to reduce the number of droplets expelled into the air by talking, sneezing, or coughing”. The phrase “expelled into the air means that there is clearly the existence of the “airborne transmission of Ebola “.

Of course, the aforementioned facts do not constitute new revelations to the CDC and the NIH. On May 8, 2002, over 12 years ago, a National Institute of Health publication stated that airborne transmission of Ebola “cannot be ruled out”. And for 12 years, the CDC has been publishing lies to contrary.

Dr. Gill Mobley...Protests CDC, and watch him in a Hasmat Suit at the airport –below,

Two days after a man in Texas was diagnosed with Ebola, a Missouri doctor Thursday morning boarded a plane at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport dressed in full protection gear to protest what he called mismanagement of the crisis by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Dr. Gil Mobley checked in and cleared airport security wearing a mask, goggles, gloves, boots and a hooded white jumpsuit emblazoned on the back with the words, ‘CDC is lying’!

‘If they’re not lying, they are grossly incompetent’, said Mobley, a microbiologist and emergency trauma physician from Springfield, Mo.
Mobley said the CDC is ‘sugar-coating’ the risk of the virus spreading in the United States.

Watch the CDC discuss the Ebola case here.
‘For them to say last week that the likelihood of importing an Ebola case was extremely small was a real bad call’, he said.
‘Once this disease consumes every third world country, as surely it will, because they lack the same basic infrastructure as Sierra Leone and Liberia, at that point, we will be importing clusters of Ebola on a daily basis’, Mobley predicted. ‘That will overwhelm any advanced country’s ability to contain the clusters in isolation and quarantine. That spells bad news’.

http://www.youtube.c...tavfXTVEY8#t=48

**GRIM**

Dr Lisa Brosseau and Dr Rachael Jones, in a research article published by CIDRAP, the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, clearly state that Ebola currently has “unclear modes of transmission…We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmitted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks…and the CDC’s contention that Ebola is only communicable via direct contact is inaccurate.”

The Omnipresent Threat of Bioterrorism on American Soil
As recently as this week, ISIS has clearly, and unmistakably threatened, the United States and their allies with spreading the Ebola virus within those countries if they continue to wage war on the organization inside Syria and Iraq.

It is now rumored that Jihadist suicide “disease spreaders” will deliberatively allow themselves to be infected with Ebola and expose the American public before their suicidally imposed demise. Don’t believe it? Well, did you believe 19 terrorists only armed with box cutters could bring down the four planes 9/11 narrative perpetrated by the Bush administration? Of course this rhetorical question is only for those who believe everything that is broadcasted on CNN and their controlled opposition, FOX News.

Gross Incompetence by Local Health Officials

Dallas health officials are a prime example that even local health officials cannot be trusted to ensure the safety of the public and even its own employees.

Dallas Paramedic Geoffrey Aklinski, has expressed his concern that the ambulance he was driving was the same ambulance used to transport the infamous Ebola patient, Thomas Duncan, a couple of days earlier.

in a discussion on Facebook stated that “All the people in the back of the ambulance 48 hours later before they finally took the ambulance out of service… none of them have been contacted. None of the paramedics that were on that shift and went in the ambulance were contacted. I’ve been off three days now. No one contacted me and I was in and drove that ambulance after it was infected…

This is definitely a concern and exposed workers have not been contacted or tested…I had to call into control in Dallas at 8 pm and complain to get evaluated… Three days after the fact… I had to demand exposure testing and they are reporting following up with all the people in the ambulance??? Bull crap!!! They haven’t even followed up with the ten firefighters that were on duty Sunday.”

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:10 PM

With Ebola now in the USA (in Texas) so Clif High's predictions of many troubles for the USA because of Ebola is not at all surprising.

Included in what he says will soon become an unpleasant reality are: Schools emptied by worried parents, shops with their "just in time" delivery system not receiving fresh supplies in time, interruptions to the power supply, travel affected (also by winter weather) and more.

see his website. http://halfpasthuman.com/

Also, in a tweet he says that its spread through the communion at churches.

His comments only apply to the USA - not Canada or anywhere else.

Simon

Hiya Simon...YOU DIDN'T PUT IN YOUR 'TWITTER' CONTACT-AGAIN.....I MEAN

***The Rest Of The Story:
Read below..then go back 1 REPLY and get the Videos and info on all this. Thanks/'S'

CDC LIED-NEW EBOLA IS AIRBORN INFECTIVE

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...Don’t say you weren’t warned...and from our FORUM Site. Yep, right here, weeks ago you were told that the NEW hybrid...Bio-warfare Lab EBOLA developed in West African Countries...was loose, and that it WAS AIRBORN Spread CAPABLE. I’d read the rest of this report guys and gals. It is literally ‘Life AND Death’. And scroll down to the Doctor who went to the trouble to Protest the CDC at the Atlanta Airport-VIDEOS. Right now...catch up on the deceptive history of the CDC on informing the public about this deadly disease/’S’

Edited by skylark, 05 October 2014 - 02:29 PM.
*Communications & Illumination

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

So, its started to spread to more people in new areas.

Will this be the limit of its spread?

Well it would help if the infected were not brought back to Europe. But I suppose that would defeat the object of the plan (population reduction).

Simon

ps: look out for the Sky News TV report from Monrovia, Liberia... watching this made me wonder what life would have been like in London during the time of the Black Death (plague), this being a time when ordinary people here knew about as much about disease control and sanitation as the people do in Liberia today.

----------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-29514920

Spanish Health Minister Ana Mato has confirmed that a nurse who treated two victims of Ebola in Madrid has tested positive for the disease.

The nurse is said to be the first person in the current outbreak known to have contracted Ebola outside Africa.

Meanwhile US President Barack Obama has said the White House is considering extra screening at US airports for people arriving from the worst-affected countries in West Africa.

He said the chances for an Ebola outbreak in the US were extremely low, but vowed to step up the pressure on larger countries to help with efforts to contain the disease.

It comes as the US tries to limit the spread from its first confirmed case, a Liberian in Dallas.

Edited by simple simon, 07 October 2014 - 12:46 AM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

WHO admits sneezing could transmit Ebola

U.N. advisory says saliva, tears also pose risk

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...People EASILY FORGET. Yep gang, that's the gist of it. Government/Social Institutions/Vested Interest Groups...count on it. Remember!!!
We said, here, on the outset of this Topic..that this NEW Disease... 'THIS EBOLA' was a BIOWEAPONS-LAB product...where there was developed a HYBRID GENETICALLY MODIFIED Virus'. This is NOT 'the classic Ebola virus...and the reason 'THEY' are sending in the U.S. Troops 'is to bury the evidence'.
OK...nevermind the CDE-THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL-now the UN's 'WHO-World Health Organization'. is ALSO saying....Well read about it ALL below/'S'

Face it-U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has become a clear and present danger to the public health of all Americans. The agency’s continued repeating of lies based on false assumptions is already contributing to a dangerous, casual attitude about Ebola transmission that could cause this outbreak to explode across the United States.

Even the W.H.O. now openly contradicts the CDC, stating “The Ebola virus can also be transmitted indirectly, by contact with previously contaminated surfaces and objects.”
The W.H.O. also explains that “…wet and bigger droplets from a heavily infected individual… could transmit the virus — over a short distance — to another nearby person. This could happen when virus-laden heavy droplets are directly propelled, by coughing or sneezing…”

** In a largely overlooked media advisory email, the World Health Organization admitted there are some circumstances in which the current strain of Ebola in West Africa can be transmitted through coughing or sneezing.

Theoretically, wet and bigger droplets from a heavily infected individual, who has respiratory symptoms caused by other conditions or who vomits violently, could transmit the virus – over a short distance – to another nearby person,” the United Nations agency said Monday. could happen when virus-laden heavy droplets are directly propelled, by coughing or sneezing (which does not mean airborne transmission) onto the mucus membranes or skin with cuts or abrasions of another person.”
The WHO advisory said saliva and tears “may also carry some risk

Meanwhile, The Daily Observer of Monrovia, Liberia, reported Tuesday that eight Liberian soldiers who contracted the Ebola virus have died.

As Congress members press the Obama administration to define the military mission to West Africa, the Fluor Corp., a Texas-based global construction company, has been contracted by the Pentagon to build temporary housing for U.S. troops in Liberia.
WHO warned Tuesday that the spread of Ebola across Europe is “quite unavoidable” after a Spanish nurse became the first person known to have contracted the virus outside Africa and three other people were being monitored in a hospital.

ps-INCOMING NEWS;
Ebola patient in Texas has died
Thomas Eric Duncan died Wednesday morning in Texas, according to the hospital where he had been treated for Ebola.

Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, died at 7:51 a.m., according to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

NIH-SAYS-VACCINATE THE WHOLE NATION

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...As if we didn’t know huh folks. Is this what the ‘EBOLA’ Developed Hybrid Virus spread is all about? Well, have your own read and LINKS below. I’d ask you ALL to read this entire post. But, first read what my friend ‘M’ has to say...salient as always/’S’

Just what they need is more money. It is always about money and control. How many years have they been trying to find a reason to force vaccinations?? Remember they can also chip people at the same time which is also in their agenda. When you get chipped with a computer chip, they can send frequencies to your brain to make the body get sick, turn you into a zombie, make you docile enough to never resist again. The possibilities are endless and THEY KNOW IT!!! That is exactly why they keep coming up with this bullshit to force vaccinations. If they can chip us all, they won't need to take our guns.

BREAKING NEWS: National Institutes of Health “We may need to vaccinate the whole country”

**Two days ago, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dictator….eermm director of the U.S. National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told The Canadian Press that it’s ‘quite conceivable, if not likely’ that fast-tracked Ebola vaccines may have to given to entire countries to get the viral outbreak under control (via Modern Healthcare).

Attached File  EBOLA VACCINATION SYRINGE.jpg   30.35KB   1 downloads

HERE’S SOME GOOD ONES:

1- Federal Government Plans To Get Your Family Vaccinated And Registered Into Vaccine Database

http://govtslaves.in...ccine-database/
The very clear failures of pertussis and mumps vaccines in recent years cast genuine doubt on the science and justification for our vaccine policies—even without considering the side effects of the vaccines.

2- ALERT: Federal government may seize and shut down all internet sites that don't push vaccines during a national emergency pandemic
http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz3DXvibO62
‘Under an executive order signed by President Obama in 2012, the U.S. federal government now has the authority to seize and shut down all private websites which do not promote vaccines and pharmaceuticals during the coming Ebola pandemic the government expects to sweep across America’.

3- The DoD’s Involvement in Vaccine Development

http://www.darkgover...ne-development/

4- Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?' -- "From patent description on EboBun virus, we know that the U.S. government: 1) Extracts Ebola viruses from patients 2) Claims to have 'invented' that virus 3) Files for monopoly patent protection on the virus 3 Aug 2014 The U.S. Centers for Disease Control owns a patent on a particular strain of Ebola known as "EboBun." It's patent No. CA2741523A1 and it was awarded in 2010. Patent applicants are clearly described on the patent as including: The Government Of The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary, Department Of Health & Human Services, Center For Disease Control...The patent summary says, "The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC"; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession numbe
5- The Ebola Breakout Coincided With UN Vaccine Campaigns

http://www.rense.com...bobreakout.html
‘The simultaneous eruptions of this filovirus virus in widely separated zones strongly suggests that the virulent Zaire ebola strain (ZEBOV) was deliberately introduced to test an antidote in secret trials on unsuspecting humans’.

AAHHH FOLKS, BUT BELOW IS THE ‘BIGGIE’:

6- ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated – Every Last One of Them

http://vaccinelibera...st-one-of-them/
‘The chief, if not the sole, cause of the monstrous increase in cancer has been vaccination’ - Dr. Robert Bell, once Vice President International Society for Cancer Research at the British Cancer Hospital. None other than the (now deceased) head of vaccines at Merck, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, who on camera admitted that Merck’s Hepatitis B vaccines, contaminated with a virus, caused the AIDS epidemic in the US. He went on to say that all of Merck’s vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses'.

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:36 AM

but who trusts the vaccine to work - and not have harmful side effects with an ulterior motive that is also fatal?

btw, Cliff High says this about London...

Puke on the street! Get arrested! ST data shows [british drinking culture] to be [significantly altered] by [ebola fears & ebola in london]. Data points to [mandatory 80 hour isolation] to determine if [merely drunken idiot] or [ebola infected] as [ebola and ebola fears] are described as [sweeping (clear) london streets (at night)]. (10/8/2014)

and he also says that a Chinese and Indian business co-operative venture will be the big global winner in anti-ebola treatment, creating a substance / drug that will be demonstrated to protect against contracting the virus. http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 11 October 2014 - 12:39 AM.

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:20 PM

EBOLA UPDATE-HOW THEY WEAPONIZE IT

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Many members here, people I know, and miscellaneous communicators ( who do not wish to be named ), have asked me to offer more confirmation of reports that in fact...The Ebola New Strain is a version Weaponized/engineered to be spread by both air and surface contact. Some people know already...but more must be MADE aware...that the CIA had been ACTIVE in West Africa just before this recent Ebola Outbreak.
MORE EVIDENCE!? We know about what is next, because ‘WE’ covered this in this FORUM years ago…and now it’s being used again. Below is that evidence. I would seriously check it out/’S’

Alex Jones: Clues to Killer Flu Conspiracy

In March of 2009, pharmaceutical giants Baxter and Bayer attempted
to infect the populations of 18 countries with a deadly laboratory-made
bird flu which -- when introduced to sizable populations -- was certain
to mutate and/or recombine with the non-lethal airborne seasonal flu
virus in the vaccines which health departments of nations typically
dispense to their citizenries. This means that the lethal, but non-airborne
bird flu virus would become airborne to unleash a worldwide plague via
the masses who are deceived into clamoring for the vaccine, their
perceived agent of protection, which would have ironically been the agent
of their demise.

OUR ‘FORUMS’ PUT UP THIS TOPIC INFORMATION:

However, the eighteen victimized nations detected the lethality of this
Baxter/Bayer trojan horse concoction, and voiced strong objections to
this genocidal plot by ‘big pharma’.

Today, a comparably/or SAME malicious plot is most likely being prepared for the
world. AND…Judging by their past treachery, we can be sure that this deadly
ebola virus has been concocted in a laboratory and was released by the
same demonic perpetrators (global elite/NWO/Cabal)
who tried to murder us with their lethally spiked seasonal flu vaccine
five and a half years ago. Well check out the LINK below

-WANT MORE CRUCIAL AMMUNITION!-

***Bill Gates, a key member of the global power elite controlling the U.S.
Government, states that, in order to reduce the atmospheric carbon
dioxide levels, we must reduce populations (i.e. kill more people),
and that population reduction, he states, is being done by vaccines.

AND THIS FROM JOHN DiNardo:

I received the following information from an ex-military guy whom
I have known for about eight years. He served in special operations.
I'm recalling some of the many things he said.

He suspects that the 1,600 US Army troops who were recently sent to
Africa to contend with the Ebola threat are to be exposed to this Ebola
virus (which is not the true Zaire Ebola, but a man-made variant; you'll
find out why in a moment), and that these troops will be injected with
the new Ebola vaccine, which will subdue that specific virus. However,
recalling his victimization as a virus vector in the Army, he suspects
that the anti-Ebola vaccine will be given to these US soldiers in Africa,
and -- just as they did to him -- this vaccine will also contain a "trigger"
element.

These soldiers, who have unwittingly been made virus
vectors, will then come home to the United States, and many of them
will be discharged; thusly, they will be dispersed to all areas of the
United States. This man told me that when these vector soldiers come
home to the United States, pathogens will later be released into the
atmosphere, perhaps in chemtrails and/or in ground releases, such as
in the subway systems of major cities. The latter plot has already been
perpetrated in the New York City subway system when they released
the serratia marcescens bacteria, which was encapsulated in light
bulbs and tossed into the subways.

This diabolical plot is documented in the book, CLOUDS OF SECRECY, by Prof. Leonard Cole of Rutgers University. My ex-military friend told me that the trigger
element planted in their bodies with the pathogen that is to be released throughout the United States.

The product of this recombination of the pathogen, to be
released, and the trigger element that was earlier injected into these
1,600 vector soldiers . . . the product will be a deadly biological weapon
of mass extermination, calculated and designed to go airborne and thus,
to be highly contagious. Remember the BATMAN comic book series of
1996, foretelling, in a symbolic story line, this diabolical plot for mass
extermination of the American population. You see, the flu vaccine
contains the trigger element which, when injected into thousands of
victimized vectors, will recombine within the bodies of some of these
vectors to make the lethal-but-non-contagious virus (to be released)
become an airborne mutant of that virus.

My contact also believes that the recent ushering in of thousands of children
from Central America across the Texas border near San Antonio is a part of this very same plot that is being perpetrated against our 1,600 U.S. soldiers. . . and
I suspect that the ushering in of thousands of illegal Mexicans across
the border is likewise another part of this very same diabolical plot of
mass extermination of the American population.

In fact, infowars.com reporters have confirmed that the Centers for Disease Control is spearheading an unprecedented roundup of illegal Mexicans, who are
exhibiting flu-like symptoms. Infowars.com is asking a vital question:
Where are the CDC's disease agents taking all of these illegal,
apparently diseased Mexicans? My ex-military, special operations,
vaccine-victimized contact told me that he has learned that those
thousands of Central American children are being housed at Lackland
Air Force base in San Antonio, near the Texas border.

He believes that these children are likewise being infected and injected
with the trigger element, as part of this diabolical plot to exterminate the American population.

The sick Mexicans, who today are being rounded up and
sequestered by the CDC, are probably also being brought to Lackland
Air Force Base. And Lackland or some similar place is where all the ill
Mexicans are probably being sequestered for vaccination with the
trigger element that will later make their disease go lethally airborne.

And so, we begin to realize that this vaccination victimization of our
soldiers in Africa is for the very same purpose as that of ushering many
thousands of illegal Mexicans across the Texas and Arizona borders,
and as that of ushering in many thousands of Central American children
across our borders. We have yet more indications that this diabolical
American genocide plot -- indeed, this global humanicide plot -- is now
underway. BeforeItsNews.com has recently broken the story of a
disease epidemic at Lackland Air Force Base -- an epidemic that is now
kept under a veil of tight secrecy, enforced by ominous threats against
the insiders at Lackland. And we have reports that people fleeing Africa
are being given easy entry into the United States. More desired fuel to
feed the fires of contagion!

My contact tells me that airports in twenty-four more U.S. cities have just been added as welcome centers for passengers from Africa.

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

words fail me... its monstrous.

I wonder if this is the true legacy of operation paperclip? if so, would the people of the USA have been better off had the Nazis been jailed for war crimes instead?

Simon

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

EBOLA-AND THINGS GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Let’s see if ‘we’ got this right;
**British PM Cameron wants to ‘trash’ the EU Civil Liberty Treaty...which guarantees people ‘Free Speech’...because he considers Whistleblowers and conspiracy theorists to be as bad as ‘Terrorists’. This despite Journalists now ‘coming out’ to say they have been bought by the CIA/MI5 to put out stories that the governments wants them to believe. Hmmm, total surveillance & mind control is Cameron’s belief?
**Now are we being ‘set up’ for another False Flag in Banking? The U.S. and UK to test big bank collapses in joint model run. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and the UK's Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, on Monday will run a joint exercise simulating how they would prop up a large bank with operations in both countries that has landed in trouble.
**The U.S. and the UK are sending SOLDIERS to West Africa to ‘Help’ with the Ebola Crisis? So what...they can bring back the contagion. But, they won’t BAN flights from West Africa to the EU or the U.S. to contain the disease? BTW-it’s started, Two health-care workers at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, where a Liberian man died of Ebola on Wednesday, have tested positive for the disease.

We never know what is true about any of these so-called diseases, wars, massacres or whatever. Most people are at the mercy of mainstream media and the information they so eagerly dispense to make the masses think whatever they want them to think. This goes for wars, epidemics, airlines crashes, or anything else. All they have to do is pull out some photos or video footage from their archives and tell us a pumped up story to begin a new mind-molding session. We have no way of knowing if the goons are al Qaeda, ISIS or ISIL (all of which are our CIA creations and US funded), if the mutilated children are Iranian, Iraqi, Palestinian or Israeli.

We do not know if Ebola is anywhere. What we do know for sure is the government will lie whenever, wherever and whatever they deem necessary to control us into taking killer vaccines, handing over our weapons, put us into ‘cold storage’ quarantine or control us to whatever degree they feel is necessary for them to dominate every aspect of our lives. Some people have forgotten how to think. Some have never learned how to think. If you do not know how to think and connect the dots, AND ‘Revolt’…’form up’… you may as well cash in your chips because you are done.

SO...Helping you all feel ‘just that little bit better’ when the ‘SHTF’/’S

Obama Toilet Paper

Attached File  OBAMA TOILET TISSUE ROLL.jpg   92.2KB   0 downloads

INEPTOCRACYblack.jpg

AND

For those who think all we have to do is vote the bastards out and for those who wonder how the bastards always get re-elected, this will be a good lesson for all of you. These computerized voting machines are pre-rigged with outcomes regardless of what the ballot reads going in. It only matters who pays the right amount.

It always comes down to who counts the votes, right?? I decided years ago that the only way we are going to correct this system in short order is for NONE of us to show up to vote. That is the only way, they will not be able to account for their rigged votes. Of course, we will never be able to convince people to stay home so we are doomed to continue being scammed over and over. PLEASE educate yourselves on these matters. They get away with all they do because the masses do not care enough to educate themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5YyiyWOH4

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Am just giving the headlines.... this is the start of the impact on travel. Irrespective of the facts fear will reign supreme.

Simon

------------------------------------------------

Ebola scare on Caribbean cruise ship: US health worker quarantined in cabin after coming into contact with infected specimen from 'patient zero' at Texas hospital

The female passenger on the ship Carnival Magic works at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas

The worker handled clinical specimens from 'patient zero' Thomas Duncan - who died of Ebola on October 8

The woman, who is on the cruise with her husband, showed no signs of Ebola, but has gone into voluntary isolation

Belize is refusing to let the passenger ashore because of Ebola fears

The ship will be skipping its final stop in Cozumel, Mexico, Friday and will return to Texas on Sunday

Read more: http://www.dailymail...d-specimen.html

Edited by simple simon, 17 October 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

btw, for more information Tom Moores' Gentle Way Newsletter offers much hope that this will not be the mass killer that our fears say so...
http://www.thegentle.../nl-101114.html

Clif High has placed a lot of data about how the fear of the disease will affect society on his website. There is even more on his Twitter feed.
http://halfpasthuman.com/

The latest "Answers of an alien from Andromeda" message includes advice to take a level teaspoon of baking soda daily, consume fruits with high levels of vitamin C and more. It also talks about Vitamin D, which to ensure that I have enough of I've started taking in tablet form.

NB: I'm not medically trained and cannot vouch for the suitability of the baking soda.

Simon