• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

According to a report in Veterans Today the Chinese navy is battling hostile and 'evil' aliens in the seas off San Francisco. The Chinese have to do this because the US Navy is tied up in Arabia, ready to fight Iran.

BUT

Is this leaked story a cover for something else / a sham?

Could this be the start of the faked messianic event (Operation Bluebeam) or the Cabal's last ditch attempt to stay in power - via a faked alien 'attack'? (after which they will introduce us to their Orionite and Reptilian friends)?

I don't know the answers; only that questions need asking!

Reading the comments at the linked web page may also be of interest.

http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well-Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as ‘tested’ have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons. Seems there was a launch Sept 13th. An Atlas V launched a classified payload (NROL-36) and auxiliary "cubesat" payloads into orbit for the
National Reconnaissance Office.

Maybe this has something to do with these recent headlines.

First there is a movie in production called "Pacific Rim" due to be released in 2013 that deals with aliens and Earth forces.

Secondly, in 2014 the U.S. Navy has invited China to send a warship to participate in operation "Pacific Rim" which is another routine exercise of 22 countries in the pacific.

Source: Panetta: Navy Will Invite China to Pacific Rim Exercise

Chinese, aliens, pacific, US fleet. Sounds like someone took liberty with facts and
made a sensational headline that isn't true.

This is what ‘we’ call ‘A non Sourced Story’…with non-sourced photos as well.

That is actually very common to use "file photos", although most mainstream media actually indicate if the photo is a file photo (not of the actual story).
I guess one question is has anyone found any evidence the US Navy is currently conducting any exercises off central/northern California?

There is maybe some confounded association with the recently released film entitled ‘BATTLESHIP’…which battles ‘Aliens’ in the Pacific, with the help of Chinese and other powers in the Oceanic area. Well Fiction…meets Fiction huh.

Now…on the other hand folks, if YOU have any updates or confirmation that Aliens/ET’s are being fought at sea in the Pacific off California by the Chinese and American Navies…please put in you ‘two cents’ and valid/resourced information. We would be mighty pleased.

Sorry guys my sources tell me it actually is part of the production of the sequel to ‘Battle for Los Angeles’ and ’Battleship’.

CLICK BELOW for the New movie ‘TRAILERS’:

Hmmmmm/’S’

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

So if I understand this correctly, the whole thing is part of a Hollywood style film production and about as 'real life' as the general public chancing upon an action scene during the filming of Dr Who - in the days before 24/7 traffic when Dr Who could be filmed on the streets of London early in the summer mornings.

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

**Howdy Simon and All,
...You could say that, I guess, Simon.
Let me ask you. Do you believe/know that 'The Chinese Navy' is engaging ET's near California or the U.S. Pacific Area right now? Do you think people in Hawaii might know about this?
This is all 'hay making' for Ufology and Exo-Political 'SITES' talking trash...without anything varifiable... to their 'TARGET AUDIENCE'.

My independent...reputable Satellite 'chums', running Shots/filming of Earth from 'Space' of course, have told me 'to a man' that there is NO ACTIVITY in any of the Pacific Ocean areas in U.S. or even other Countries Waters to indicate Naval presence or Hostility.

Refute that!!

This is such a sham...and those exploiting and adding to the dialogue, as though it were REAL, will shortly drop the whole thing. And you know what then? They...will go on as though they are still credible and people will forget that they even made HEADLINES with this. People will forget and forgive. That's what the 'Internet Age' is producing...UNINVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM and Story telling. It's all POP CULTURE.

Some 'Irish Creme' might be nice about now. Or, anything else that will wash/'S'

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hi Skylark,

You ask whether I believe / know whats going on in the seas to the west of the USA. "Insufficient information" is my reply. Or to put it another way, since my only sources of info come from what I read online so I know nothing beyond what is being said online. That said, if during the next few weeks a serious quake ensues in the areas where the 'filming' is underway then I will have to wonder whether it was a natural Earth movement or otherwise - I say this because there are many suggestions that the March 2011 Fukushima quake was 'helped' to occur by people unknown. (Black ops Earth humans / NOT ET's).

When I first read about the possibility of this being hostile activity by the Chinese for the US administration I was somewhat surprised to see that China would even be asked to do this (using whose exotic technology?) especially so close to the US mainland! Its my understanding that if anything China and the USA are more like rivals than co-operating in this way, and that once the USA has been temporarily brought to its knees by global geophysical changes so China (and Russia) will take advantage and send in their armies... of course Russia already has some troops in the US - the specnatz [spelling?], albeit on 'training' exercises.

What has helped fuel the paranoia re: the offshore shenanigans is that Clif High was forecasting 'alien wars' and this event has come on stream at more or less exactly the right moment. This just goes to show how the webbot data can be right and mis-understood at the same time - so that the wrong conclusions are drawn, only to be corrected when the 'time' is reached.

I suppose that the hardest factor in trying to make accurate predictions (this especially also applies to remote viewing / sensing) is related to understanding what is being 'seen' / 'detected'. Imagine many RV'ers 'seeing' what looks like a serious battle in the streets of San Francisco, with tanks, foot solders, civilians, a burnt out cable car, alien looking weaponry etc... certainly this would make people think of an armed alien invasion. But it could be nothing more than a Hollywood film studio set filming a work of fiction. How would the RV'ers discern the difference between the two scenarios? Another way that they could be confused would be by 'seeing' a re-enactment of an historical battle from several hundred years ago - as described at this wikipedia link. http://en.wikipedia....cal_reenactment

Moving on, a looming event where predictive information is also only serving to spread confusion relates to an expected three day period of darkness. In Tom Moore's GentleWay Newsletter Gaia assures us that this will not be happening, yet elsewhere other sources are adamant that it is poised to occur - and 'soon'. So, what gives? Unless they are talking about different things and / or timelines so they cannot all be right (but they can all be wrong!) My musings include whether this happened 'last time' (passing through an interstellar dust cloud, perhaps?) but because its in an ancient text which has become seen as part of a religious gospel (rather than an historical record) so people are expecting it again? Maybe what we *will* be experiencing relates to grids going down (taken down by government to prevent longer term damage) for a few days during powerful sunspot activity / whilst the galactic superwave passes us by?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 21 September 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

Just for the record, a link to this thread and your explanation of events has been sent to Dr Salla's P4C yahoogroup.

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

*Good 'O' Simon,
...Did a 'Sweeps Fox Show'-Radio Ireland with Dr. Salla/Exopolitics way back in 2006. Will put the Show's LINK below, but only VIP Members will be able to access the AUDIO. Members can see the write up and the photos though.

'Salla' does have a more credible history, and tries to distance himself from 'outlandish' and The proclaimed 'Extra-ordinary' Carnival Barker type of Headliners in Ufology and 'Exo-Politics'....who use Looney Tune CLAIMS and disreputable 'ego/showcasing' types on their Programs and shows.

Carry on/'S' ;)

http://www.irishufol...php?showtopic=6