Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

New Unknown Plaedian Planet In Solar System - Not Nibiru?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

Thats what is said in this YouTube film!

71º - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru - Great Revelation!

Sharing for your discernment and interest - one source of info on its own is not reliable enough to guarantee accuracy, but it might spur others who know more to speak up!

Simon
__,_._,___

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:29 PM

*Hi All,
...Moving this TOPIC to 'Aliens'/etc.'
....BTW, the Pladians (actual name) have left Earth and our 'Solar System' a few years ago.
...Now, while this VIDEO has been put up with the best of intentions by one of our 'great' Members to inform and make this kind of information accessable and 'talkable'....having a knowledge of the people responsible for this web site, I kow it for what it is. 'They' are basically 'mythical spammers'...for want of a better term. Things like this are done for dramatic theatrical effect'/students....They are also pretensively pedantic and insulting to intellect but have 'FUN' attracting 'New Age'/seeker types and those disposed to 'comic book' or colorful metaphores and fantasy.
Oh well...have your spin with this...it's presented for purposes of 'disinformation' and confusion in this era of 'just that'. Thanks/'S'

PS...I like comic books generally. Nice to live in for awhile/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

so, in effect, the 70+ films are disinfo and the ramblings of those who wish to lead others astray?

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:33 AM

OK,
....Follow your own path but beware of Pundits and Saviours.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...You see, perhaps what is perceived as a Pladian Planet....or large unknown Planet in OUR Solar System....could be SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. What then?
Well...take the theory below in the VIDEO Link as an example. Maybe these Planet sized objects in our Solar System are really HUGE UFO's...Planet Size...BUT, they are not molesting the Solar System as such But 'crashing into our SUN' Hmmmmm Huh? Check it out yourselves below/'S'

http://www.disclose....e_sun__2011___/

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

This may be of interest, although its always wise to use discernment and have an awareness of possible 'selective reporting' of whats said - leaving out important data which puts a different light on things... I say this because in the past I've seen suggestions that the Andromedans sometimes take sole credit for things which are actually done in conjunction with others.

NB: My notes below only cover the video's topic highlights.

Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------

Answers of an alien from Andromeda -- video seventy two - November 28, 2011.

Black knight satellite, above Antarctica, about 13,000 years old - dates from after the last war to control this sector of the greater universe - space shuttle been to see it, still sending info back home.

Nibiru still on its way but ETA remains uncertain - the Galactic Community is giving rope to our elite to hang themselves - and Nibiru's exact trajectory and timing is under their control (and by extension, severity of events when it does pass us by).

Our scientific community is withholding information which they should have shared with us about planet Tyche / Enoch.

As we approach the galactic equator we should expect a further weakening of Earth's geomagnetic field - this is a natural occurrence which many people are noticing is already well underway. This facilitates an increase in absorption of solar and cosmic energies which are causing magma deep underground to heat up and shift / move about. One side effect of this will be greater shifting of physical poles as earth tries to retain its balance. Expect to see more of this in 2012.

(my thoughts also turn to the expanding planet theory and crustal displacement)

A probe has been launched to a new planet as it has been found to be inhabited. This is the 12th planet in solar system... which are listed as: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Eris and Hamea. (11, plus Tyche makes 12)

A committee of Martian Reptilians wanted to meet our leaders to 'welcome' them but the Plaiedians have disallowed this, first wanting to see see new leaders here who truly represent the people of Planet Earth - rather than the Elite.

Reptillians are still suspended from any activity which involves this humanoid colony.

Arcturans firing energy beams from cloaked ships into volcanoes to try and prevent serious eruptions. Doing this for our protection.

Some history of the Easter Islands statutes.

We will see action from 'friends in space' when our Elite start their final push for consolidation of their plans; the Plaiedians are watching, they have many families living amongst us, and will decide when 'it is time' to stop watching and step in...