3 replies to this topic

#1 CONTACTintheDESERT

CONTACTintheDESERT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

Greetings :)

Just putting the word out for CONTACT in the DESERT at Joshua Tree Retreat Center, 9-11 Aug 2013.

www.CONTACTintheDESERT.net

Come for a weekend of exploration into ancient aliens, human origins, UFO sightings, and the need to know.

Featuring; George Noory, Steven Greer (Live Stream), Graham Hancock, Jim Marrs, Michael Tellinger, William Henry, Michael Salla, Jason Martell, David Sereda, Richard Dolan, Marshall Klarfeld, Michael Cremo,Travis Walton, William Brown, Laura Eisenhower, James Gilliland, Roger Leir, Carol Rosin, George Filer,Alfred Webre, Paola Harris, Yvonne Smith,Suzanne Taylor, Celeste Yarnell, Steve Murillo, Douglas Taylor, Mark Peebler, Celeste Appel, Barbera Harris, and many many more...

Attached Files

Edited by CONTACTintheDESERT, 03 May 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well, should I say welcome to 'Contact In The Desert' as a new member? Basically, it's an advert for an upcoming event in August at Joshua Tree California....which you can 'Google'. It is though...also an 'ungoing' advert for activities and lectures/retreats/etc. at the RESORT. So, it's a promotional membership attempt.

The problem is...I'll leave this up for awhile....that it does present leading people 'in the field'...MOST OF WHOM WE'VE HAD ON OUR 'Sweeps Fox Shows'-Radio as guests...and some more than once.

Too bad 'Art Bell' doesn't appear on the list...just George Noory...of 'Coast To Coast'.

*Art Bell...and my ashtray...for those who have never seen Art or my old ash tray-Long Story/TAH:

Attached File  Art Bell and my ashtray.jpg   24.88KB   57 downloads

*This promotional 'ongoing' thing is 'on the back' of Dr. Steven Greer's new 'SIRIUS' put out and his tiny ALIEN (?) he said was found in the Atacama Desert of Chile. His new DVD release and big fan fare about it all...is sadly a re-hash, except for the Tiny Find, of many of his attempts to get 'Disclosure of Alien Life and Contact' accepted....with his credible witnesses. CLICK below for a LINK re this 'tiny humanoid find'.

http://www.openminds...n-revealed-964/

More power to Dr. Greer, but he keeps getting 'run over' by the Controllers of the World...who don't want this 'OUT'/yet!!

*Anyway folks...get/gleen what you may/can from this, and hopefully give us your take-what you think about all this. Many thanks/'Sweeps' :) :excl:

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

I hope the invite also went to the Tall Whites who live in the nearby State of Nevada.

I wonder whether Art Bell was invited, and if so whether he declined... with an expected surge in global tectonics in mind he (possibly) wants a quiet life somewhere safer than California / the west coast.

-------------------

btw, talking about military bases in Nevada, there is a story circulating about President Eisenhower threating to send the army in so as to reassert his authority (as POTUS and supreme Commander of the military), because the base commander was telling him that he did not have the right to know what was going on there...

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 05 May 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

*Hmmm Simon and All,
...While this TOPIC advertises 'Joshua Tree' California as the host for this UFO Conference...it is VERY STRANGE/cum peculiar....that the IP addy for the 'member' is:
Geolocation Information

Country: South Africa Posted Image State/Region: Western Cape City: Cape Town Latitude: -33.9258 (33° 55′ 32.88″ S) Longitude:
18.4232 (18° 25′ 23.52″ E)

...SO GANG, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?/'S'