• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

The first signs of a brave new world where energy really does come for free - once you've bought the equipment?

Simon

Imagine a world where your device never needs to be plugged in to charge but is permanently powered from free, unused energy that is in the air around us.

Freevolt™ is a brand new innovative technology that provides Perpetual Power™ for Low Energy Internet of Things (LE-IoT) devices. Its a patented*, pioneering technology that harvests radio frequency (RF) energy from wireless and broadcast networks such as 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi & Digital TV.

http://getfreevolt.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.businessw...nergy-Harvester

LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Lord Drayson, CEO and Chairman of Drayson Technologies introduced Freevolt™ : a revolutionary energy harvesting technology that turns ambient radio frequency waves (RF) into usable electricity to charge low power electronic devices.

The patented1 technology was developed by an international team from Drayson Technologies and Imperial College London. Drayson Technologies is the first to market with this technology, which as of today, is commercially available for license to the international developer and business communities.

More at link.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.