3 replies to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

Frank Kaufmann-one of the REAL Covert 'operatives' assigned to Roswell in 1947...part of a Counter Intelligence group called 'The Nine'...finally speaks out on 'WHAT REALLY WENT ON'. His verification of the CRASH...sets the record straight.
*THE LINKS ARE TOWARD & AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...A 'DON'T MISS'

*CLICK on Photo and animations:
Attached File  Roswell_saucer_storm_crash_4_July_47_no2.jpg   43.01KB   379 downloads

Attached File  Roswell_UFO_crash_4_July_47.gif   197.25KB   353 downloads

*Actually-on the 4th of July 2007...there will be a big UFO/Celebratory Convention at Roswell....marking its 60th anniversary:
Attached File  ROSWELL_50.gif   54.88KB   354 downloads

*Go get some skeptics....have them watch this Video Link with you. Time to put this 'baby' to rest. Everything you've heard from Government sources...is simply a lie/Cover up. Now it's all revealed in this 8 minute Interview. YEP...'Fact Telling'.

Enjoy this one folks....Destroying the 'Hidden/Covert/Lies'...from the VERY BEGINNING. Thanks/'Sweeps'

*CLICK on the 'My Wpage' Video Link below For the Frank Kaufmann interview:

My Webpage

[size=4]*YOU SAY YOU WANT MORE?
OK...How about the 'whole 9 yards'....
BELOW...the BBC over 1 HOUR VIDEO exposing the ROSWELL COVER UP. Yep you'll need Broadband.
*CLICK below again 'My Webpage' ....on this stupendous undertaking Video....get the FULL story.
Frank Kaufmann is also in this one:
[size=5]

My Webpage

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:43 AM

Frank Kaufmann-one of the REAL Covert 'operatives' assigned to Roswell in 1947...part of a Counter Intelligence group called 'The Nine'...finally speaks out on 'WHAT REALLY WENT ON'. His verification of the CRASH...sets the record straight.
*THE LINKS ARE TOWARD & AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...A 'DON'T MISS'

*CLICK on Photo and animations:
Attached File  Roswell_saucer_storm_crash_4_July_47_no2.jpg   43.01KB   379 downloads

Attached File  Roswell_UFO_crash_4_July_47.gif   197.25KB   353 downloads

*Actually-on the 4th of July 2007...there will be a big UFO/Celebratory Convention at Roswell....marking its 60th anniversary:
Attached File  ROSWELL_50.gif   54.88KB   354 downloads

*Go get some skeptics....have them watch this Video Link with you. Time to put this 'baby' to rest. Everything you've heard from Government sources...is simply a lie/Cover up. Now it's all revealed in this 8 minute Interview. YEP...'Fact Telling'.

Enjoy this one folks....Destroying the 'Hidden/Covert/Lies'...from the VERY BEGINNING. Thanks/'Sweeps'

*CLICK on the 'My Wpage' Video Link below For the Frank Kaufmann interview:

My Webpage

*YOU SAY YOU WANT MORE?
OK...How about the 'whole 9 yards'....
BELOW...the BBC over 1 HOUR VIDEO exposing the ROSWELL COVER UP. Yep you'll need Broadband.
*CLICK below again 'My Webpage' ....on this stupendous undertaking Video....get the FULL story.
Frank Kaufmann is also in this one:
[size=5]

My Webpage

[size=4]*'Sweeps' NOTE'
...Hi folks...just letting you know we've re-established the VIDEO LINKS for this topic. Thanks/'S' :)

#3 semibreve

semibreve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

Of Note, one of the very first published reports that came out about Roswell was printed in the book "Behind the Flying Saucers" by Frank Scully, 1950. I consider this a critical read for anyone interested in the topic of Extraterrestrial Visitation and it is an invaluable glimpse into the mindset of post-war America.

This book was literally pulled off the shelves in Switzerland and all copies destroyed. We know this from Lou Zinstaag in her book "UFO: Adamski, their man on Earth."

As with everything in this field the original reports clearly morphed over time into something quite fantastic, for several reasons. Counterintelligence being the prime one, followed by simple misinformation and greedy people who write books/newsletters and lecture on this topic for money, regardless of the truth.

Lastly let it be said that regardless of the reality or unreality of Roswell or what exactly happened and how, it does not alter the reality that we are being visited by people from other planets and that we are part of a much larger family than most suspect.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:00 AM

Of Note, one of the very first published reports that came out about Roswell was printed in the book "Behind the Flying Saucers" by Frank Scully, 1950. I consider this a critical read for anyone interested in the topic of Extraterrestrial Visitation and it is an invaluable glimpse into the mindset of post-war America.

This book was literally pulled off the shelves in Switzerland and all copies destroyed. We know this from Lou Zinstaag in her book "UFO: Adamski, their man on Earth."

As with everything in this field the original reports clearly morphed over time into something quite fantastic, for several reasons. Counterintelligence being the prime one, followed by simple misinformation and greedy people who write books/newsletters and lecture on this topic for money, regardless of the truth.

Lastly let it be said that regardless of the reality or unreality of Roswell or what exactly happened and how, it does not alter the reality that we are being visited by people from other planets and that we are part of a much larger family than most suspect.

*Hello-long time-semibreve,
...Good one chief, you may want to check out our Forum Topic on Skylly/'Behing The Flying Saucers'. Click on the 'My Website' Link below for the Topic. Use our 'Search Engine' to find Topics/people you want to look at/explore. All the best and thanks/'S' :blink:

Visit My Website