Contact Via Computer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jasper353

jasper353

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Number one is somehow or other finishing my degree in Philosophy, which I regretfully had to postpone years ago.<br />Number two is to continue the process of spiritual growth<br />despite the challenges of these bizarre and difficult times.<br />Number three is to hopefully obtain some kind of reasonable<br />Part-Time work, or something similar.<br />And the reason I am on this site is to better inform myself<br />about the goings-on which I am certain are currently<br />happening in Outer Space. I welcome any enlightening<br />communications. Have a good one :) !!! Michael.

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

Does anyone out there know of a website in which I could be able

to do an online chat with an extra-terrestrial?

It shouldn't be a problem if entanglement is true ^_^

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

Does anyone out there know of a website in which I could be able

to do an online chat with an extra-terrestrial?

It shouldn't be a problem if entanglement is true :)

*Have to 'get real' jasper353,
...ET's do NOT make contact that way...even on your birthday. That, maybe, would establish a new category of Close Encounters perhaps called 'Close Networking Encounters of the Hopeful Kind'. Usually 'THEY' find you in real time/life on a personal basis (if you will)...if one really wants to contact them, but not on Network TV/Webcam or 'Chat Shows'. It should be noted, that if ET's were present and talking from a 'Website'...it would BLOW the Governments 'Cover Up' pretty badly. OK?/'S' ^_^

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

Yes I think that if you really want it and hold the intent / desire as a constant thoughtform your wish might be answered.

Exactly by whom I cannot say - neither can I say 'when', it could be when you are in bed at something like 2am.

If you can master conscious astral travel you might get lucky too - but again, exactly who with I cannot answer.

Good luck - and let us know how you get on!

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

Yes I think that if you really want it and hold the intent / desire as a constant thoughtform your wish might be answered.

Exactly by whom I cannot say - neither can I say 'when', it could be when you are in bed at something like 2am.

If you can master conscious astral travel you might get lucky too - but again, exactly who with I cannot answer.

Good luck - and let us know how you get on!

Simon

*'VISUALISATION...OF YOUR DESIRES ALSO WORKS. Takes some 'deep self hypnotic' and meditative & 'relaxation' skills/experience/'S'