• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

For my sins I've joined Twitter.

What prompted me to do this was that Clif High (of Halfpasthuman.com) is now tweeting his latest news rather than adding it to his website.

On Sunday 31st August he said that although a few months later than he expected the temporal marker for major moves in gold and silver have now been reached.

Today he shared a link to a news article about sea-level surges at Antarctica being linked to icesheet loss
http://news.yahoo.co...-202528227.html

which he says is a temporal marker for "flying space nazi economy", (this I feel sure is related to the Germans who fled to Antartica at the end of WW2 and who are said to have technologies far beyond us - probably they are part of the Cabal).

another tweet today contains the following enigmatic message: what comes AFTER the death of the dictatorship of the banksters? What comes after the revelation of [space alien sheit?] Data says you'll see.

his twitter handle is @clif_high (all lower case and note the underscrore, not a hyphen).

Simon

**Didn't give us your 'Twitter' handle Simon :)
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

Clif has started a fund raising project / campaign to convince Max Keiser (of Russia Today) to interview Richard Dolan, or Catherine Austin Fitts on the Keiser report about the Breakaway Civilization.

He wants to see Max become educated about reality, the breakaway civilization and all the other woo-woo that will fill in the holes in his galactic view.

Simon

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...'NOTHING' of any note by Clif High, has EVER made any SENSE much less accuracy. One would think that 'pure luck' would afford him at least one clever note of Reality...but no.

As for Max Keiser. HE at least is dramactic, grounded, and inspiring/'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

Today I listened to a radio show which I downloaded from the internet so that I could listen to it on my tablet computer whilst out and about... The topic was Clif High's latest pronouncements, which included that silver is poised to start rising in value (and will do so at a rate that outperforms gold, although gold will retain its higher monetary values), this month - November 2014 - the "shift hitting the fan" starts doing so in ways which sees bankers and other aspects of the banking system noticeably collapsing, and more. I did not make notes, as in effect Clif's data points to everything that we've been expecting materialising in ways which are visible to all....

Near the end of the show the host and his guest were talking about something that is said to be going to happen in circa 2018. This is that (to paraphrase) Jewish Zionists in the USA will get their comeuppance, but since it will be impossible to discern a Jewish Zionist from a Jew who is not a Zionist so all Jews will be punished / suffer the same fate.

The fate will be that a law will be passed that prohibits Jews from becoming bankers, lawyers and entering the media. Not just in the USA but "everywhere". The discussion between host and guest information did not include whether those who are already in these industries will be forced to find work elsewhere or that only youngsters will be prohibited from joining these industries. Also left unknown is whether there will be Nazi style laws such as a requirement to wear yellow "Star Of David" badges, prohibitions from entering local parks, owning cars, bicycles, using public transport, the imposition of an Islamic style "Jizra" tax...

Another topic that was not raised was whether there will still be a state of Israel. As we know, rather than make peace the Islamic Arabs would like to overrun it and push the Jews into the sea. This is despite there being instructions in the Koran saying that the Jews are to be allowed to live in Israel in peace. So, maybe by 2018 the Islamic militants building their Caliphate will have achieved their aim of killing all Israeli Jews, Christians, Druze, Behai', etc...?

But what about the American Bible thumping Christian fundamentalists who are also Zionist? Are they going to get off "scot-free"? Oh and what about the people in Vatican City who pull the strings from behind the scenes? Will their involvement in the present mess be ignored too?

From what I see in his tweets (and elsewhere) its pretty obvious that Clif High has a very strong dislike for Jews, so it could be that this hatred has coloured his interpretations of his data.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 07 November 2014 - 10:39 PM.