• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

Well its all a light hearted silly joke and a laugh, except that it isn't. So just ignore it, go shopping and tonight enjoy a group session on the waterbed (naked, of course) with your friends and their spouses.

Below is a quote from what psychic focus says about what is seen in the youtube.

http://psychicfocus....ati-symbol.html

Jim Carrey is revealing truth (as many people in the public eye have as of late), but he is doing it in a mocking way as to discredit what he is telling you to be true.  If you take his words, and reverse the tone, what he states about the Illuminati / government / Powers That Be resonate as true.  If you take the jokes out of the tone, and listen to the words, they feel right.  I get if you saw the words written without the theatrics of joking, it would really make you think...

======================================

ps: my comments are not aimed at anyone here... they are in tune with what is said in the youtube

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.