Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

'no Evidence' For Extraterrestrials, Says White Wash..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

err I Mean White House

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-15635612

The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life.

The announcement came as a response to submissions to the We The People website, which promises to address any petition that gains 5,000 signatories.

Two petitions called for disclosure of government information on ETs and an acknowledgement of any contact.

The White House responded that there was "no evidence that any life exists outside our planet".

More than 17,000 citizens joined the two petitions, and the White House has since amended the requirements for response to a minimum of 25,000 signatories.

(typical response!!!!)
;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

*Yes...of course Seth,
....And thanks for picking up on this. BUT, we know that the 'White House' has no authority nor desire to release any such information anyway. Interesting how they've now raised the number of signatures on a petition before they will respond to questions/concerns of the people.
In other words...No information was EVER going to be released in the fashion for which this petition buisness was set up for.
This is not the way to get this 'disclosure' opened up...and 'smart' folks should know that. Thanks/'S'

**Dr. Richard Boylan...actually has a better take on all this nonsense-below:

Be not deceived.

This so-called "Huffington Post story" is merely a blog entry. I.e., someone's opinion.

The person venturing his own personal opinion is a Phil Larson, a Cabal infiltrator/employee within the White House Office of Science and Technology.

Larson was not authorized to speak for the White House.

The Huff Post ran this deceptive misleading blog because the Huffington Post has been bought up by the Cabal media giant, AOL Time-Warner. IMHO, the HuffPost has gone to hell after AOL Time-Warner took over control. This is not the first false, disinformation story the "new" HuffPost has run.

The Cabal misuse any newspaper or TV station they own to run disinformation and propaganda pitched as "news stories".

All this brouhaha about some guy's personal-opinion blog. What a waste of electrons.

Repeat: The White House did NOT issue any official statement in response to that [Cabal-engineered] "petition" demanding information on extraterrestrials.

President Obama is biding his time, and when he is finished getting ready, he will make a public statement about UFO reality, and it won't be in response to any Cabal phony petition-provocation.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

Reminds me of the four wise monkeys...

hands over eyes - see no ET
hands over ears - hear no ET
hands over mouth - speak to no ET
hands over groin - have no sex with ET

;)
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

Well, if Obama's Neo-Maoist pukes say so then it must be true............ I am kind of sitting on the fence when it comes to the topic of UFOs and ETs. But Barry's czars flatly denying it and dismissing the idea completely makes me coming down on the side of those who believe that some sort of contact has been made.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

*Don't know how so much evidence for ET's could go 'unheard/unseen' huh? Well...we do know why. But there is also acclimation, preparing the world's population for the announcement that they do exist/are here/have been here type of thing.
MEANWHILE....There is a HUGE UFO OBJECT PARKED NEAR THE PLANET 'MERCURY'.

You can check it out yourselves on the Multi-VIDEO Link below....have fun/make up your own minds/'Sweeps'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2071099/Is-alien-spacecraft-parked-Mercury.html

#6 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

No evidence? What were they using to look? If a camera lens, did they remove the end caps before looking?

I'm intrigued by the giant UFO. I wonder whose?

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.