Starchild Skull Lloyd Pye

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Decco

Decco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Conspiracies; New World Order; Alternative media; natural medicine.

Until recently recently I have only been interested in political conspiracies, but on having heard of the Starchild Skull, I have come to giving the whole alien thing more serious thought but I am still not 100% convinced.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

I did a search and apparently this topic has not appeared in this forum as yet, so let me introduce the Starchild Skull. For me this is the hardest evidence I have seen for extraterrestrial life visiting our planet. I would be interested to know what you think. Sadly, Lloyd Pye, researcher and caretaker of the Starchild Skull, passed away just before Christmas after losing his battle with cancer.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
Yo Decco...'we' did a Topic on the Crystal Skulls...as LINKED below:

http://www.irishufol...ls&fromsearch=1

AND...the major problem with the 'StarChild Skull', is the ongoing testing by multiple outsourced Scientifically advanced, and new each year, DNA project avenues.

I do think this SKULL has caused...still causing...mayhem and concern on the part of the Scientific Community...but the jury isn't fully in yet on this. The main problem now is MONEY and financing for each new investigation/'S'

**MtDNA is so highly conserved because nature applies a very strong selective pressure against changes in its most critical regions. When changes do occur in such places, it can lead to disruption of a crucial activity, which can lead to dysfunction and death. As a result, an unfavorable mutation is not passed along. However, mutations that do not change proteins, and those in regions that do not encode proteins, can and do slowly accumulate.

This explains why only 0.0072% (120th of 16,569 bp) of human mitochondrial DNA has any variation across its 33 haplogroups.

In any comparison of DNA samples between the human CRS and an “unknown” species (which technically categorizes the Starchild), even a few variations between them in a short stretch of highly conserved nucleotides strongly indicates that the entire mtDNA genome of that species would contain many more than the 120 ± carried by the human haplotypes.

Such a difference, which is not hypothetical but actually exists within the Starchild Skull, is by itself sufficient reason to suspect a new species has been identified! Clearly such an extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence, but the preliminary results achieved so far with the Starchild DNA are immensely encouraging, to the point of near certainty.

To calculate the exact percentage of difference between the Starchild Skull and humans will require its entire genome to be sequenced using sophisticated technology such as the machines provided by 454 Life Sciences and/or similar companies such as Illumina. We intend to perform that sequencing as soon as we have the financial ability to do so.

ps...This is the state of things so far folks, relating to this highly interesting Skull. Stayed tuned, and we'll try to bring this 'updated' as we go along.

BTW Decco...the SKULL, is NOT the best evidence yet for ET life visiting the planet. Working with them and seeing them is. 'Knowing'...is better than believing. In your case...it is though possible to know 'where you are coming from'. Hang 10/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

I too suspect that these skulls did not originate here - but of course if so then mainstream lamestream would find itself in a very sticky situation were such to become general knowledge.

So, well, lets put it like this: if you do not ask the right questions then you never need worry about receiving the answers you did not want to hear!

NB: this is different to not knowing that there are questions to ask.

But, there is another possibility which although unlikely I think needs to be bourne in mind. As we know, humans are generally very similar, unlike (for instance) dogs which come in wide variations, especially with respect of size and skin colours.

Is it possible that these skulls come from a now extinct species of humankind? I suspect not, but am not in a position to be sure.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 31 January 2014 - 05:28 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skywatcher

skywatcher

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

In any comparison of DNA samples between the human CRS and an “unknown” species (which technically categorizes the Starchild), even a few variations between them in a short stretch of highly conserved nucleotides strongly indicates that the entire mtDNA genome of that species would contain many more than the 120 ± carried by the human haplotypes.

So it's most likely not human? I'm confused. If they did DNA testing on it than wouldn't it be a definite?

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Since we are ‘talking SKULLS here, thought I’d put in some Different recent discoveries for your note. NEW DNA Evidence has Revealed maybe a whole different species of Humankind...or maybe even an Alien Species altogether. Have fun with this, & CHECK OUT THE VIDEO and get back. Thanks/’S’

**In the desert peninsula of Paracas, located within the Pisco Province in the Ica Region on the south coast of Peru, Peruvian archaeologist, Julio Tello, discovered an enormous graveyard that housed tombs packed full of beings with the largets elongated skulls ever found aywhere in the entire world. Since his discovery in 1928, they have come to be known as the ‘Paracas Skulls’. Not only do they date back approximately 3,000 years ago, but he found over 300 elongated skulls.

Attached File  PARACAS ELONGATED SCULL-PERU.jpg   58.81KB   0 downloads

Scientists have finally performed a DNA analysis on one of the skulls, and preliminary information has just been released regarding these anomalies. CHECK BELOW FOR RESULTS/'S'

According to today’s news article in Ancient Origins:
It is well-known that most cases of skull elongation are the result of cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding, in which the skull is intentionally deformed by applying force over a long period of time. It is usually achieved by binding the head between two pieces of wood, or binding in cloth. However, while cranial deformation changes the shape of the skull, it does not alter its volume, weight, or other features that are characteristic of a regular human skull.

However, they say that these ‘Paracas Skulls’ are different! The cranial volume is up to 25 percent larger and 60 percent heavier than ordinary human skulls. This confirms they could not have possibly been deliberately disfigured through head binding or flattening. Not to mention, these skulls also accommodate one parietal plate instead of two.

And the results of the DNA test?

It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans.
The implications are of course huge. “I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree,” the geneticist wrote. He added that if the Paracas individuals were so biologically different, they would not have been able to interbreed with humans.

The cause of elongation, to these scientists, is still a mystery, since the skulls’ features are not the result of cranial deformation. However, for those of us who have studied Biblical history, eschatology, and archaeology, it is no mystery at all. Science, using their DNA tests, have just proven beyond doubt the existence of Nephilim Hybrids!

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hmm, yes most certainly a possibility, although they could have been pure bred people from elsewhere... or even one of the many humanoid races which existed in historical times but that died out.

I wonder whether the geneticist even considered the possibilities I suggested? Or are they too politically unacceptable?

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Hiya Simon and ALL,
...Well you’re ONTO something that geneticists WILL NOT consider, and fear to tread anyway. Think...that geneticists are out of their league and overwhelmed by what can and will, and maybe did in past very ancient Earth Civilizations, surely happen given our stage of science/cum ‘everything out of the bag’ /blasphemy now about the reveal itself. Transhumanism and human ‘enhancements’ will, and may have in a distant past, create conditions for ‘freakazoids’ to destroy humanity and perhaps bring about ‘Another Collapse’ of Earth Civilizations/’S’

A few examples below...some from ‘Forbidden Knowledge’ Site;

As astonishing technological developments push the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation which promises, in the very near future, (to redefine what it means to be human), an intellectual and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism intends the use of these powerful new fields of science and technology as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring and even perhaps, as Joel Garreau, Lincoln Professor of Law, claims, our immortal souls.

The technological, cultural, and metaphysical shift now underway seems to…unapologetically forecasts a near future dominated by this new species of
unrecognizably superior humans, and applications under study now to make this
dream a reality are being funded by thousands of government and private
research facilities around the world.

As viewers will learn, this includes rewriting human DNA, combining human

genetics with beasts, and interfacing our brains with strong artificial intelligence
Systems.

As a result, new modes of perception between things visible and invisible are
expected to challenge bio-ethics in ways which are historically, sociologically andtheologically unprecedented.

Without comprehending what is quickly approaching in related disciplines of
research and development, vast numbers of individuals could soon be paralyzed by the most fantastic and far-reaching implications. The destiny of each individual, as well as the future of their families depends on their knowledge of this new paradigm, an unprecedented time in Earth's history already being called the ‘Hybrid Age’.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Skylark, I wrote that about 90 minutes ago, and just before being called away from the computer.

In the intervening period the word 'ooparts' came to my mind, as did a remembrance of having read something about remains of giant people having been found in Arizona, USA. You may know about this, but many won't, as the information has mostly been suppressed. This would be because knowledge that such giant people really did exist represents an "inconvenient truth" and a threat to the established scientific teachings about our history, human development, the 'missing link', etc...

It might however create a new understanding of the ancient Biblical account of David and the giant.

At this stage its probably more important for scientists and historians to accept that such extra tall people really did exist; working out whether they were pure bred ET's or hybrids can come later.

Simon

#9 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Unfortunately the guy who carried the project for the last few years has recently died. From what I have picked up so far, the skull seems to be a genuine article. Even if not of ET origin it still is a pretty unique discovery.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#10 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Skylark, I wrote that about 90 minutes ago, and just before being called away from the computer.

In the intervening period the word 'ooparts' came to my mind, as did a remembrance of having read something about remains of giant people having been found in Arizona, USA. You may know about this, but many won't, as the information has mostly been suppressed. This would be because knowledge that such giant people really did exist represents an "inconvenient truth" and a threat to the established scientific teachings about our history, human development, the 'missing link', etc...

It might however create a new understanding of the ancient Biblical account of David and the giant.

At this stage its probably more important for scientists and historians to accept that such extra tall people really did exist; working out whether they were pure bred ET's or hybrids can come later.

Simon

Those giants existed all over the world, not just in Arizona. Even our own native European mythology tells us about the existence of giants. But are the ET in origin or native to this planet?
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin