#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/8172064.stm

Knowing the width of the rail tracks in Chris's video is 4ft 8.5in, the animal photographed by him is clearly in excess of 4ft and as such is certainly not a domestic cat.

"Initial first impressions are very exciting, as I think this could be one of the best pieces of footage of a big cat in the UK ever."

Still around :lol:

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/8172064.stm

Knowing the width of the rail tracks in Chris's video is 4ft 8.5in, the animal photographed by him is clearly in excess of 4ft and as such is certainly not a domestic cat.

"Initial first impressions are very exciting, as I think this could be one of the best pieces of footage of a big cat in the UK ever."

Still around :)

-Hi Seth,
-Just a bit curious, as to why you put this item in this Category? Is 'this cat' something from 'Beyond' or maybe your intent is to focus on 'displacement' from another 'Space Time/realm-or Parallel Universe? I thought most people think these 'Out of place big cats' were only escapees from Zoos or cryptic owners-or released into the Countryside somehow. Of course many even deny their existence. Thanks-Captain :lol:

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

Hi Captain
Listen to my Interview with sweeps where i go a bit into the 'Cat' appearances and history

there are so many about that just appear then dissapear leaving no trace :lol:

Seth

#4 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Hi Captain
Listen to my Interview with sweeps where i go a bit into the 'Cat' appearances and history

there are so many about that just appear then dissapear leaving no trace :lol:

Seth

-Good 'Call' Seth,
-Did it! GOT IT. OK, know where you're coming from. Wonder if the 'Yeti'/'Sasquatch'/etc. are also 'Popped' in and out of our Reality as well. Seems to be the case from MANY reports of them and other Extra Biological Entities. Best-Captain :)

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

-Good 'Call' Seth,
-Did it! GOT IT. OK, know where you're coming from. Wonder if the 'Yeti'/'Sasquatch'/etc. are also 'Popped' in and out of our Reality as well. Seems to be the case from MANY reports of them and other Extra Biological Entities. Best-Captain :lol:

*'Sweeps' NOTE 1 of 2:
…Well 'gang', wonder if any of these 'critters' fit Seth's 'Popping In & Popping out' of our World/existence/plane of Reality? Check out the Reports/Videos/'S'

NOTE: MonsterQuest presented a show Wednesday night centered on the 'flying humanoid' phenomena...mostly in Mexico and California. Since I have received several emails after the show asking my opinion of these 'beings', I have decided to reprint and update the information from my previous reports at the time of the events. BTW, there are several videos...if these do not appear in the email newsletter or subscription feeds, please use the link to the site..Lon

7/4/07

Testimony from dozens of persons and police officers depict seeing what appear to be witches flying through the skies of remote Mexican towns. Several people videotaped the strange phenomenon. The creatures appear to infest the skies over an old cemetery.

12/22/07

This was posted originally about a year ago but new sightings of the 'flying witches' are again being reported from Mexico. A police officer had a close encounter with one of these humanoids.

*CLICK below/scroll down on the 'My Website' Link for Videos:

Visit My Website

*Sweeps' NOTE 2:
…The International UFO Congress in Nevada in February...like he does every year...and told me of this story. I had not seen the photos until now.

Interesting…But I am, sorry that the people killed the creature.

Like the author of this article, I, too, consider Jaime Maussan of Mexico City to be most credible and to be a most serious UFO researcher. I appreciate Jamie's good work very much! You have heard me speak of him in past postings.

This one looks almost like the descriptions of the 'Chupacabra', maybe man made 'tinkering' with genetics again. Your comments/opinions appreciated/'S'

*CLICK below for this outstanding convention Video of the creature:

Visit My Website

#6 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:15 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE 1 of 2:
…Well 'gang', wonder if any of these 'critters' fit Seth's 'Popping In & Popping out' of our World/existence/plane of Reality? Check out the Reports/Videos/'S'

NOTE: MonsterQuest presented a show Wednesday night centered on the 'flying humanoid' phenomena...mostly in Mexico and California. Since I have received several emails after the show asking my opinion of these 'beings', I have decided to reprint and update the information from my previous reports at the time of the events. BTW, there are several videos...if these do not appear in the email newsletter or subscription feeds, please use the link to the site..Lon

7/4/07

Testimony from dozens of persons and police officers depict seeing what appear to be witches flying through the skies of remote Mexican towns. Several people videotaped the strange phenomenon. The creatures appear to infest the skies over an old cemetery.

12/22/07

This was posted originally about a year ago but new sightings of the 'flying witches' are again being reported from Mexico. A police officer had a close encounter with one of these humanoids.

*CLICK below/scroll down on the 'My Website' Link for Videos:

Visit My Website

*Sweeps' NOTE 2:
…The International UFO Congress in Nevada in February...like he does every year...and told me of this story. I had not seen the photos until now.

Interesting…But I am, sorry that the people killed the creature.

Like the author of this article, I, too, consider Jaime Maussan of Mexico City to be most credible and to be a most serious UFO researcher. I appreciate Jamie's good work very much! You have heard me speak of him in past postings.

This one looks almost like the descriptions of the 'Chupacabra', maybe man made 'tinkering' with genetics again. Your comments/opinions appreciated/'S'

*CLICK below for this outstanding convention Video of the creature:

Visit My Website

-Here you go Seth and All,
-Read below about the 'Goat Sucking' creature now appearing in Namibia, but also check out the link below. This subject could go on and on-Captain

Visit My Website

Sunday, July 26, 2009
Unknown creatures that reportedly devour and suck blood from livestock are haunting villagers at Onheleiwa, Oidiva and Oikango of Ongwediva constituency.

Over 20 goats have been killed at Onheleiwa and Oidiva villages and an unknown number at Oikango, where the situation is said to be worse.

Villagers are convinced that the creatures have something to do with witchcraft. They are now accusing an elderly man who has a house at Onheleiwa village and his sister who has a house at Oikango village of being the owners of these strange, blood-sucking beasts.

Oshana Police spokesperson, Christina Fonsech, said the police were called at Onheleiwa last week where they followed the creatures' footprints.

According to her, the creatures' footprints are bigger than a dog's footprints, and police could not identify the creatures.

"We followed them but they walked until a spot where they just vanished. It's difficult to explain what happened to those footprints because they looked as if they climbed onto something but it was in an open space, so we don't know what happened," she said.

Olivia Shikongo had her whole kraal wiped out by the creatures, leaving her with only two kid goats.

According to Shikongo, on July 3 five of her goats were eaten up. All that was left were traces of hooves and heads of some of the goats, while other goats had their stomachs cut open and had no intestines or liver.

"Last Wednesday they came to the kraal again. When I heard the goats making noise, I started to scream. It seems that they could no longer kill the goat that they had bitten so they left. When we went to the kraal in the morning, there were only three goats. One goat, which is the bigger one, was fighting for its life. There was no trace of five other goats that were also at the kraal the previous night," she explain.

According to her, when she and other villagers looked around all they could find were the footprints of the unknown creatures while her five goats seemed to have disappeared into thin air.

Shikongo lost a total of 11 goats in two nights.

"I'm only left with two small goats that we now lock up inside a room in the house," she said.

Another villager who also lost a goat said he saw the creatures when he ran to the kraal after he heard his animals making noise.

According to him, he found four animals at the kraal but when they saw him, they ran away.

The villagers that claim to have seen the unknown creatures, said they look like tigers. Although the community members are also scared for their lives, they said they understand that the animals do not attack human beings.

"If you find them at night, they just sit still on the side of the path and wait for you to pass by," said another villager.

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

I was at a UFO conference in Newcastle-upon-tyne quite a few years ago now - the guest speaker was a Yorkshire Policeman - who's subject was Mutilations - among the cattle - there were also many other types of animal and birds that were drained in the same manner - and more disturbing a large amount of humans. Also though most reports had been in America his illustrated talk showed that the whole of the UK had reports of these happenings.

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

I was at a UFO conference in Newcastle-upon-tyne quite a few years ago now - the guest speaker was a Yorkshire Policeman - who's subject was Mutilations - among the cattle - there were also many other types of animal and birds that were drained in the same manner - and more disturbing a large amount of humans. Also though most reports had been in America his illustrated talk showed that the whole of the UK had reports of these happenings.

*GULP Seth,
...And 'Humans too'? Wonder what ever happened to THAT Policeman? Heard anything else from him?
'We Know'...that governments themselves know of, and have even permitted these mutilations...some kind of nice treaty with certain groups of 'ALIENS'. Was this brought out at the conference you attended back then?
It goes on today. Thanks for your recollection/Reporting of this./'S'