4 replies to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:00 AM

Starting from 'what is a Nano'? OK. The term Nano is short for Nanometer...you see it's simply a Unit Of Measure.

The 'technology' part of NANO refers to developing tiny machines...at microscopic levels. A NANOMETER equals one-billionth of a meter. It's the length of 10 hydrogen atoms lined up in a row. 'WE' are at the start of this technology now, and CAN manufacture what is called a carbon Nanotube. It's a sheet of carbon only ONE ATOM THICK...rolled into a TUBE. This tube has a strength 20 times that of STEEL. Such tubes have the ability to act as conductors or semi-conductors. I.E. when a magnetic or electrical current is applied...they can come together. They can perform machine type functions such as acting like gears, bearings, differentials, and simple motors.

*;Sweeps' NOTE:
**CLICK below on 'My Webpage'-video link-preview of NANO Tech-but double edged sword:
:wub:

My Webpage

BUT...The beauty of these small machines (which are only the size of molecules) is that they overcome all
problems of WEIGHT and Size

They would be able to 'disappear' when flying through the air...and then reassemble. Like UFO's, they can go through solid surfaces.We haven't mastered this 'alien' technology yet ,but have many clues and experiments about, what is referred to as NANO TECHNOLOGY. We have had some small success in this field...and more than theoretical. Again, 'Nano' concerns the miniaturization of machines...infinitesimal little things that do work. Mostly 'we' have progressed to the stage of starting a development of microscopic switches, which can either turn off or on. Still, as small as they are and capable of good medical and technological application, 'we' are having a terrible time making them even smaller.

The ultimate aim is to make them so small as to be able to push around and actually affect atoms. That achievement would realize the 'old' alchemist's dream. The whole 'nature' of things, all 'things' hypothetically being composed of atoms in our gross physical world, could be transmuted...to perform any function, shape, or composition.

It would be a world free of want from anything. And, anything could be altered atomically to produce whatever effect or product one desired. In the hands of people and 'the box' controlling our lives, it would be a technological weapon of absolute power over us. It's the old two edged sword thing again...only this sword in the wrong hands would be death to freedom and individuality. Hopefully, human consciousness will be suitably enhanced and the 'era swing' will occur before this technology is achieved. At our present level, we need protection from our selves.

With NANO tech, we run smack up against that 'terrible' quantum bugaboo again. It's the one which states that 'everything is in a constant state of flux...changing all the time'. Even atoms and vibrations are subject to this incessant change....and things are not always predictable or repeatable. Remember? Perhaps at times configurations or reconfigurations can hold their 'shape' and function. Perhaps not at other times. It may take seeing the 'universe' and life a whole different way...or an increase in consciousness...before such minute understandings are able to be employed. In the meantime it's speculated that the ET's are already employing such technology.

It's the reason perhaps that their 'ships' can change shape, become less dense or more solid, and create many of the other witnessed aberrations...in what we see and experience. One never knows what strange thing will 'pop up' when signaling. Some UFO's have been reported and experienced as swarms. Yes, they first appeared as millions of small swarming insects. The SWARM actually maneuvers, comes together, and then forms into one shape or another of a complete UFO craft. It's essentially a high tech 'Alien' ability using chemical and biological molecules with an electromagnetic aspect. More the point-It's the future/'S'

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Starting from ‘what is a Nano’? OK. The term Nano is short for Nanometer...you see it’s simply a Unit Of Measure.
The ‘technology’ part of NANO refers to developing tiny machines...at microscopic levels. A NANOMETER equals one-billionth of a meter. It’s the length of 10 hydrogen atoms lined up in a row. ‘WE’ are at the start of this technology now, and CAN manufacture what is called a carbon Nanotube. It’s a sheet of carbon only ONE ATOM THICK...rolled into a TUBE. This tube has a strength 20 times that of STEEL. Such tubes have the ability to act as conductors or semi-conductors. I.E. when a magnetic or electrical current is applied...they can come together. They can perform machine type functions such as acting like gears, bearings, differentials, and simple motors.

*;Sweeps' NOTE:
**CLICK below on 'My Webpage'-video link-preview of NANO Tech-but double edged sword:
:angry:

My Webpage

BUT...The beauty of these small machines (which are only the size of molecules) is that they overcome all
problems of WEIGHT and Size

They would be able to ‘disappear’ when flying through the air...and then reassemble. Like UFO’s, they can go through solid surfaces.We haven’t mastered this ‘alien’ technology yet ,but have many clues and experiments about, what is referred to as NANO TECHNOLOGY. We have had some small success in this field...and more than theoretical. Again, ‘Nano’ concerns the miniaturization of machines...infinitesimal little things that do work. Mostly ‘we’ have progressed to the stage of starting a development of microscopic switches, which can either turn off or on. Still, as small as they are and capable of good medical and technological application, ‘we’ are having a terrible time making them even smaller.

The ultimate aim is to make them so small as to be able to push around and actually affect atoms. That achievement would realize the ‘old’ alchemist’s dream. The whole ‘nature’ of things, all ‘things’ hypothetically being composed of atoms in our gross physical world, could be transmuted...to perform any function, shape, or composition.

It would be a world free of want from anything. And, anything could be altered atomically to produce whatever effect or product one desired. In the hands of people and ‘the box’ controlling our lives, it would be a technological weapon of absolute power over us. It’s the old two edged sword thing again...only this sword in the wrong hands would be death to freedom and individuality. Hopefully, human consciousness will be suitably enhanced and the ‘era swing’ will occur before this technology is achieved. At our present level, we need protection from our selves.

With NANO tech, we run smack up against that ‘terrible’ quantum bugaboo again. It’s the one which states that ‘everything is in a constant state of flux...changing all the time’. Even atoms and vibrations are subject to this incessant change....and things are not always predictable or repeatable. Remember? Perhaps at times configurations or reconfigurations can hold their ‘shape’ and function. Perhaps not at other times. It may take seeing the ‘universe’ and life a whole different way...or an increase in consciousness...before such minute understandings are able to be employed. In the meantime it’s speculated that the ET’s are already employing such technology.

It’s the reason perhaps that their ‘ships’ can change shape, become less dense or more solid, and create many of the other witnessed aberrations...in what we see and experience. One never knows what strange thing will ‘pop up’ when signaling. Some UFO’s have been reported and experienced as swarms. Yes, they first appeared as millions of small swarming insects. The SWARM actually maneuvers, comes together, and then forms into one shape or another of a complete UFO craft. It’s essentially a high tech ‘Alien’ ability using chemical and biological molecules with an electromagnetic aspect. More the point-It’s the future/’S’

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
Put in a VIDEO(s)-Main Topic Page-which WILL assist the explanation of the 'NANO'. These will help folks explore their future use/development...and how this technology will grow to affect ALL of us and future generations.
It will also point out quite SOLIDLY...why the whole subject of 'STEM CELL TECH./USE'...is 'Old Hat' ...and shouldn't even have to be persued. Hope you will avail of this and offer your own comments. Many thanks/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

Well going through walls is easy enough to understand intellectually. Its not dissimilar to adding sugar to water and seeing it dissolve - the sugar molecules just go into the gaps between the water molecules...

I would have thought that useful nano tech requires some sort of intelligent consciousness to control it? Otherwise whats to make the molecules reassemble together in the desired way?

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

Well going through walls is easy enough to understand intellectually. Its not dissimilar to adding sugar to water and seeing it dissolve - the sugar molecules just go into the gaps between the water molecules...

I would have thought that useful nano tech requires some sort of intelligent consciousness to control it? Otherwise whats to make the molecules reassemble together in the desired way?

Simon

*Yep....well,
...Nano-Bots are 'designed' alright...and for specific purposes et al. For 'good' or 'evil'...Huh?
OK...THAT'S TODAY. How about a 'What if'? Would one day...as bacterium/viruses do, NANO's are 'programmed' to MUTATE? Shades of 'The Replicators' on Star Gate. Well...all things being possible. Thought I'd 'toss that in'. Play with it...Tah/'S' :angry:

#5 hyundisonata

hyundisonata

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

The end of the video says it all SABRINA IS NO LONGER SABRINA think about it, your thoughts and emotions may no longer be your own. Ok health wise it's a bonus but what good is long life if it's not yours. In a perfect world it would be ok but look around you , see the lies and secrecy from your own governments who by the way do not want you to live longer can you trust them as I know I do not.