Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Ex-Feds And Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

These two paragraphs from a much longer article should be enough to suggest that something other than ordinary could be underway.

Simon

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.activistp...-going.html?m=1

Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

In a December 9, 2012 interview on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs discussed how approximately 400-500 top level bankers have left their positions and have gone into seclusion. Marrs reminded my listening audience of how the elite have developed seed vaults for which they only have access to. Marrs was clearly alluding to the fact that some very bad events are coming and the global elite are aware of it and are moving to meet the threat. My insider sources inform me that the same thing is happening in various federal organizations who have recently retired from the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable. I have firsthand knowledge of three ex-fed officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way.

When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

Edited by simple simon, 27 December 2012 - 10:17 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

*VERY GOOD 'SHORTENED' REPORT...on all this...Simon,
...Yes, this has been going on, and UNDER REPORTED, for months now.
Something is indeed 'COMING. I'll let you ALL take guesses, because I'm not telling.
Is it 'economic', world government take overs, or global militarism, or maybe a 'worldwide disaster, or perhaps an 'Alien Invasion.
Well, I'll let you in a bit. It's a combination of 2-3 of the above considerations.
What you need to know...is to be ready by 'PREPPING', and possibly to be ready to 'get up and go' at a moments notice.

DON'T depend on 'government', or the social institutions to inform or 'bail you out either'. They will be just as helpless. Depend on yourselves and good friends/family. That WILL BE all you can rely on.

Here I rest my case, give no more clues, and simply ask that you ALL fix your supplies and get ready with the family to 'JUMP'
When can this be expected you say. OK...as early as within the next 2 months. SO, you have that much time to prepare.

See you down the road, maybe when 'the cat is already out of the bag'. Oh, don't count on the 'internet', and get a 'crank radio'/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Yes, I've also heard about the transfer to Colorado being a process that has been underway for a while.

I really thought that the 21st December date was going to be when it had to have been completed, as I thought that was when the galactic superwave would have passed us by. However, obviously my timing was out. But then so was the timing of many others - including Pane Andov who says that 'ET' told him that the sun would become something akin to a red dwarf on that day.

So, whats coming? I would guess it will include all of these... ice shelf collapses into sea, rising sea water levels, mucho hysteria over the two asteroids / comets I mentioned, a global sea bed event that causes global communication cables to break / snap, communications satellites pushed out of correct orbit, so that they no longer work, harmful radiation, gases and possibly even liquids from outer space raining down upon us, meteorite showers raining down upon us (especially Rome around the time of a peace treaty) em flares that destroy electronics (alas, computers, mobile phones, etc) and much more.

Food supplies concern me - not just the issues related to global distribution but also the size of the harvest in 2013. But I see 'less food' in the shops rather than total famine. I am preparing by gaining weight! as this represents the only store of food energy that no-one can steal from me (LOL)

Another concern is a plot by the upper echelons of the elite to wipe out other survivors etc who may pose a threat to their attempts to re-write history so that future generations will see them and their actions on a positive light.

I think it will be 2015 before the new normal begins.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 December 2012 - 02:50 PM.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

More info: RE: the aliens who come, as I understand it there will be some who are very much more advanced than we are as far as technology goes, but not so far advanced in their thinking. From what I've seen online they will want a patch of land for use as a 'way station' - somewhere for travellers to rest at, for a while, whilst on long inter-stellar journeys. They will see us humans as nothing more than being part of the local flora and fauna, and using robot guards will aim to keep all unauthorised unwanted life-forms out of their encampments.

But they wont have it all their own way - human ingenuity and ability to think on its feet will be no match for their rigid thought processes.

What the people who live in the affected areas will need to do is speak with the so-called uneducated savages who live in rainforests in places such as South America. No, poison darts won't work against metallic robotic bodies. But, (according to the webbots) its the simple low-tech solutions such as traps, snares, string meshes and other ideas which will represent ideas that will help out-wit them.

I do not know whether Orions, Reptillians etc will stage an outright attack. I thought that there are others working overtime to ensure that this does not happen (again).

My comment about gaining weight was (alas) not a joke... an unplanned and unwanted 6lbs in 6 months. Too much!

For those who are storing food, be careful how you dispose of empty food containers - especially tins. If food supplies do become scarce then simply throwing away the empties in the weekly / fortnightly rubbish will quickly let everyone know. After all, hungry people will be rummaging through other people's rubbish, even if only out of curiosity to see who might have food and therefore would be worthwhile visiting (at 2am!) to help them empty their larders. Of course its possible that by then hoarding food will be illegal, which would add another complication. This explains my seemingly silly comment about gaining weight as representing the only way to store food energy that cannot be stolen. Ah, if only it did not look so bad in the mirror! Don't forget the need for fresh water as well!

Also, be careful who you tell that you are storing food... at the time others may think you are nutso / deluded / mad (etc) but they will still remember - and when they are hungry they WILL return begging forgiveness and a morsel to eat. Its unlikely they will come alone.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 29 December 2012 - 08:49 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

*If you can wait until 5-6 of March 2013...I'll 'let you in' on the coming circumstances, necessary preparation, and resistance.

There will be a VENUE for such revelations...which I'll also explore with you. Meanwhile...have fun, not to worry excessively, and value your principles/'S'

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

*If you can wait until 5-6 of March 2013...I'll 'let you in' on the coming circumstances, necessary preparation, and resistance.

There will be a VENUE for such revelations...which I'll also explore with you. Meanwhile...have fun, not to worry excessively, and value your principles/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hmm, that is just after DA 14 has passed by - since some sort of significant earth event is expected around that time (15th Feb to be more precise) so by then Iran might be involved in a shooting war with the west and martial law in force in many western nations - so as to keep people 'under control'.

btw, the specific date is because remote viewers have seen someone looking like David Wilcock in Hawaii at about the time of the significant earth event related to DA14, and DW will be conducting a special event there on the weekend which includes that date.

Simon

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

hmm, 5-6 March, just weeks before the event that causes the global coastal event which it is likely the elite are anticipating - and hoping that will cull the herd.

Simon