#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Seen in Liverpool Attached File  sky.jpg   26.38KB   66 downloads this week

**Well...CLICK on the PHOTO to enlarge it folks, or miss the whole idea
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

*Yeah/Hey Seth,
...Quick of you to pick this up...must be visiting Liverpool huh?
NO. Actually owned by 'fans' from 'Blackpool'. Oh yeah...named it after my 'nickname?
They couldn't find one which was actually the full name...'THE SKYLARK OF OUTER SPACE' Most folks wouldn't even know what that was/is!!

Or, am I (or you) simply 'making this whole thing up? Not telling. Folks will just have to 'search engine' somewhere and type in 'the skylark of outer space'. Should be interesting...will difinitely help educate them and bring them into a fuller picture of 'Realty'.

OR, are we simply 'jacking people up'. They'll have to do their own investigations huh?

Tah..and (I guess) Thanks/'Sweeps'/'Skylark'/etc. :) ^_^ :D

*CLICK ON-open up the photo below for a re-action to all this:

Attached File  SWEEPS TALKING TO FANS HAVING A LAUGH AT BLACKPOOL 2.jpg   108.2KB   63 downloads

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

http://en.wikipedia....kylark_of_Space or a quick link :)

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

*YEA, and 'Oh yeah',
...Pretty good research Seth. NOW, maybe/perhaps folks will latch onto the idea of the 'SKYLARK' name and its choice.

Still there is a lot more, but people will have to explore and find out for themselfs. Quite paranormal of course & Historical at the same time. Thanks for the lead in. The HINT for further 'Skylark' backgrounds is in the PHOTO below.

BTW...'It's Underground'

CLICK on it.../'S' ;)

Attached File  EAGLES NEST.jpg   154.41KB   58 downloads

#5 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

I always thought that Skylark was a bird.... isn't there a connection with a hush hush UFO investigative group (Aviary?) where everyone used animal names to mask their identity?

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

*They were ALL...'BIRD' names, not just any animal.

*The AVAIRY...had two homes. ONE was in ARMY Intelligence in Fort Meade/Maryland/U.S.A for those involved in Clandestine 'Remote Viewing' Programs...which incidentially came out of 'Scientology' Circles of learning to 'exterialize onesellf' believe it or not. Most of those involved in the Program were Rated in Scientology as OT's of some degree. OT stood for 'Operating Theatan'. Look it up.

The SECOND home of the AVAIRY Assignments of names and 'lessons' was at Fort Devens, Mass./U.S.A in the town of Ayr (also Army Intel)....where that section/area of the training was refered to as 'The Bird Cage'. I was trained initially at Ft. Devens in the Army Security Agency.

Identities were known only to those with the Clearance...and working with the 'Agents'. Did anyone say 'Skylark'? I can't imagine who might be assigned or choose such a name...unless that someone knew of 'The Skylark Of Outer Space' and felt it to be appropriate/fitting/et al.

It wasn't ALL about UFO investigation units. It had applications across the board of military intelligence.

Well...that's what I heard. Tah/'S' ;) :)

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

Thanks.

Sounds like what I've read...

btw, talking of reading, here's a link to a book which I've not read - but may be relevant here! ;)

http://www.gutenberg...9-h/20869-h.htm

Simon

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

*By George,
...'Think you've got the NUB of it'.

Not only relevant...but enjoyably accurate to the degree of possible myth an archetype power. Luv it. Thank you.

Various degrees, of course, exist...as do all variations within 'the possibilities of all possibilities', but it will suffice that this one submission Simon is significant of realms which delve into these 'new reality windows'.

Those who may-right away-put understanding to this, will be far and few. Still, awakenings are now happening. I don't care that most may 'sweep' by this without much thought or appreciation.

Maybe Dylan intuited IT, in his song...'The Times They Are A Changing'. HUH? :) :excl:

#9 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

The shining skylarks are coming to this town
To understand what people desire
To ride the rainbow, to find a simple life
Come and play with us this song tonight

Now that time has come you can't go away
Now that your soul is strong,
You'll fly alone someday
Raise your sword to sun! (raise your sword to sun)
Raise your sword to us! (don't think of losing)
Raise your sword and the sun is coming down
Raise your sword tonight

Skylarks are back in town
Skylarks are falling down
Upon your head, near to your eyes
I'm not afraid to die
Skylarks are here for you
Skylars are running to
To a better place, to a better life
Come with skylarks to survive

Here I go, I don't want to fall
Skylarks are so near
No this time, 'cause we won't crawl
Ride the sun of fear!

Raise your glory don't you worry
Raise your thoughts don't sleep too much
Raise your eyes don't say goodbye
Follow the skylark
Won't you leave it don't you leave it
Indipendent this is your chance
Got a time it isn't a crime
Looking for skylark

Now that time has come you can't go away
Now that your soul is strong,
You'll fly alone someday
Raise your sword to sun! (raise your sword to sun)
Raise your sword to us! (don't think of losing)
Raise your sword and the sun is coming down
Raise your sword tonight

Skylarks are back in town
Skylarks are falling down
Upon your head, near to your eyes
Come with skylarks to survive!

Edited by Seth Haniel, 14 May 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

yikes, the style of the music is enough to frighten the birds to a premature grave!

I could not take it... at 1:55 I had to stop listening.

Must have been the dragon on the album cover knew how to exact a 'heavy metal' retribution.

Simon

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Guess 'Seth's' Music on those birds, is in essense a tribute to the 'Skylarks'...whether or not one likes the music. I'm not fond of 'heavy metal' either BUT....

OK-Don't know about a whole species or flocks of 'Skylarks', I'm only ONE (taken metaphorically) hoping & living 'as if' it is possible to stand on the 'good'/right side of being a 'Seeker'...with the necessary first admission...'That we don't know the first thing'...though we are trying.

People who say they know something....Don't
Those who confess/maintain that they don't know things....probably do.
That's 'old philosophy' from the Buddhists.

'WE' don't stand with convention nor tradition to start 'knowing things', and hope people are not hurt by our rejection of their communal values...since 'we' feel the need to 'break free' finally.

Don't want to write a book here...just express the very basics. Whatever 'they are' huh?/'S'

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Speaking of 'BIRDS'...the strangest thing!!! :huh:

Up in the 'chicken coop', and had left the door to the enclosed Chicken House/fencing...open a bit. This DOESN'T HAPPEN does it? A CROW flew into the enclosure and straight onto my arm, and stayed there...where I was able to reach into my pocket with my other hand...pull out my Mobile Phone and take its photo.

The CROW then let me gently pick it up, and with both hands walked to the Chicken enclosure and lift him into the air...where he flew up and away. This doesn't happen does it I ask again? It was THRILLING...recognizing what had just happened. AND...'REALLY'...just prior to that, as I was going up to feed the chickens...a COCK PHEASANT came out of the bushes and walked right beside me around to the Chicken enclosure door. I went back out after the CROW incident...put down food for the Cock pheasant and he came and ate it after standing back near the bushes for awhile.

**BELOW is the photo off my mobile phone of the CROW sitting on my arm. AMAZING HUH? Click on the photo to enlarge it/'S'

Attached File  CROW FLEW ONTO SWEEPS ARM MAY 2013.jpg   36.06KB   53 downloads

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Yikes! Hitchcocks' The Birds!

From what I've read birds are far more intelligent than we give them credit for... so the term 'bird brain' should be seen as a compliment and not a put-down.

I looked up crow spirit animal and totem meanings, mostly they were positive. Here's one example...
  • Life magic; mystery of creation
  • Destiny, personal transformation, alchemy
  • Intelligence
  • Higher perspective
  • Being fearless, audacious
  • Flexibility, adaptability
  • Trickster, manipulative, mischevious
Other traditional meanings associate the crow with bad omen, death, and dark witchcraft. The crow also carries the power of prophetic insight and symbolizes the void or core of creation.

Information source: http://www.spiritani...-spirit-animal/

I saw many other sources of information as well. Many cultures think of crow as the keeper of knowledge, because nothing is said to escape their keen sight. Others see crow as a messenger from the gods, and / or a warning of something bad.

Simon

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

*OH Yeah-hear yah Simon,
...You did great research on that. My family has been using a book-BELOW-called 'Animal Speak' for years...looking up animal spirits/totems/etc. But, I tell yah, had the 'electricity up my spine' when that CROW landed and stayed on my arm. It was a 'Peak Experience' type of thing. So, DON'T know what it meant message wise maybe...just that it felt 'Special' and tingling. Those who have had that 'feeling' know what I'm talking about. There are really no words.

Thanks for your imput on that. Yes...this happening did not feel 'ominous' at all, and had more of a quality of 'one with Nature'. Hard to bring anyone else to where ones own experiences are....as I've said many times.

*CLICK on the book photo to enlarge it of course. Folks should know these type of books are available and should be consulted...kept in a family library or something for those mind boggling interactions with 'NATURE' and its' Kingdom/Animals:

Attached File  ANIMAL SPEAK BOOK COVER.jpg   52.1KB   39 downloads

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

I had a very bad reaction when writing that previous message. In short, I felt that I was being watched, the air in this room seemed to become electric. hmm

Simon

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

*OUI,
...Been 'busy' Simon and All.
OK, well it's probably a good guess that WE all feel like we're being watched these days...because we are.
Anyway Simon...did you say 'Eccentric' or Electric? No, just kidding of course.
Yeah, have had those feelings alright. Have a good one/'S' :)