Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Global Financial Reset... Maybe Its For Real?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Has anyone seen this before?

Together with the video it suggests that the Basel 3 currency reset really is happening.

But will events pan out well for ordinary people? Or will the ongoing transfer of wealth from the masses to the few be speeded up?

I thought that so much oil has now been found in Australia that it is now said to have more than Iraq - so should the Australian $ become the global reserve currency?

Simon

=======================

http://investmentwat...currency-reset/

Let’s examine the rumors that are floating around.

1. The Fed Reserve will merge or absorb into the UST

2. There IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations — 198, to be exact.

3. What gets in the way from time to time with regard to this Global Currency Reset (as has just happened in the past few days) is political maneuvering and disagreements that delay things.

4. Fiat currency is becoming a thing of the past due to ongoing pervasive fraud and devaluation of paper currency – now it will have to be backed by assets (precious metals, oil, etc.) China would like to take over the US’s position as holding the world’s reserve currency in hopes to have their currency backed by gold. However, Clinton mentioned in one of her speeches that Iraq will become the richest nation in the world due to its oil reserves. Thereby, numerous nations that hold the Iraqi Dinar are looking to the IQD becoming the global reserve currency.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

I added a comment to the web page and youtube page (albeit the latter was slightly abbreviated to conform with 500 character limit)

Simon (hoping NOT to about to be pushing up daises because of what I said)

Basel 3 should also include a Biblical-style Jubilee, complete with a forgiving of all personal debts, so that in addition to creating a revised financial framework for the financial services industry and nations the reset will also benefit ordinary hard working
people.

In return for such a Jubilee it would be fair to show the bankers who played roulette with the money of ordinary people some compassion and cancel all further Iceland-style prosecutions.

Otherwise even with this reset they should be prosecuted, locked up and the keys thrown away. Oh and only fed GMO modified pseudo foods and only given pop / soda type liquids to drink.

Edited by simple simon, 28 July 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This is another Hmmm...as in 'don't hold your breath'...the BAD GUYS are still trying to stave this off. BUT; With the adoption of the Basel III accords by the Federal Reserve, the FDIC and the Office of the Comptroller; with the impending reimplementation of the gold standard and the very vital Glass-Steagall Act; with the introduction of new money in October and rebirth of the US Treasury, all the pieces are falling into place. Combined those major steps with the intense negotiations ongoing between the US and China and the swift action underway in Iraq, then we can truly say we are nearly set to light the fuse/'S'

**As a good friend of mine writes recently...
There are many who do not and will not believe this. Me?? I have to believe it. It is something I have dedicated half my life to and make it a priority every day. Many many brave Souls have given their lives to bring this about. Do I think it means that I will totally trust this implementation?? NO, I shall be vigilant and watch the watch the fruit it bears ever so closely. The people who have controlled this planet are heartless and evil. They cannot ever be trusted. Their words and promises mean nothing. They think they are superior to the rest of us. Even when this plan is well underway, we have years and years of work to undo and re-create what has been on this planet. Do not think we can rest. Now is the time to work even harder. 'M'

In fact, our world has already been deep in the throes of change now more than any other period in the recorded history of mankind –– bar none. As many anxiously await a series of major events to unfold, most particularly the Global Currency Reset to be implemented, we must always be mindful of the overall big picture.

In assessing the big picture, we can truly appreciate the unprecedented amount of progress which has been made, and continues to be made, towards the liberation of the human race just within the last few weeks alone. It is truly astounding to see.

At this stage of the game, it is clear the Mindset of the world has escalated into a very high state in order to prepare itself for an impending, global event of the greatest magnitude. There clearly are many, many signs indicating a strong sense of urgency is stirring within numerous countries as a brilliant, grand plan is coming more and more into focus with each passing day and in each passing hour.

The grand plan we are witnessing now is nothing less than historic. Yes, historic. Let's take a quick review of what has transpired over the last six weeks or so.
– June 7 - 9th: President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jingping meet in Palm Springs, California for negotiations on the Basel III accords, the Global Currency Reset and the Restoration of the Republic.

– June 27th: The United Nations Security Council votes 15 - 0 to lift Chapter 7 sanctions against the country of Iraq after nearly 23 years of hardships on the Iraqi people. This is Iraq’s biggest achievements since the ouster of Saddam Hussein a decade ago, allowing Baghdad to regain control over its own currency, oil and economy.

– June 28th: The Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) is officially approved to become part of the NASDAQ system.

– June 28th: An accountant employed at the Vatican bank, Monsignor Nunzio Scarano, is arrested and charged with smuggling large caches of money across international borders.

– July 1st: Two top officials at the Vatican Bank resign amid a growing money laundering scandal as rumors continue to swirl Pope Francis may shut down the scandalous and criminal Vatican Bank entirely.

– July 2nd: The Federal Reserve Board votes 10 - 0 to adopt the new Basel III banking regulations.

– July 9th: The Federal Depository Insurance Corporation (FDIC) also votes to adopt the Basel III banking regulations.

– July 9th: The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) agrees to adopt the Basel III provisions.

– July 10th: Treasury Secretary Jack Lew meets with a Chinese delegation to work out final details of the Global Currency Reset.

– July 11th: An updated version of the Glass - Steagall Act is reintroduced for vote in the US Senate led by Senators Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) which would require all the major, "too-big-to-fail" banks to be completely overhauled and downsized.

– July 15th: The Iraqi Stock Exchange opens for international trading for approximately two hours to test if their system interfaces correctly with NASDAQ. In order for the ISX to conduct international trading, the logical next step is for Iraq to revalue their dinar in order to have an internationally recognizable currency.

– July 18th: Confirmed reports emanating out of the United Nations (UN) insist the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar was announced within the UN itself by two foreign countries, one of which may have been the delegation from Iraq.

– July 20th: Fox News briefly reports US Secretary of State John Kerry offering confirmation of the adoption of the Basel III banking regulations.

– July 21st: Numerous reports of banks across the US, and apparently some in the UK, announcing to their customers various down times for system maintenance including the international service known as SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications).

– July 23rd: More rumblings coming out of the UN as a growing chorus of impatience continues to swell amongst some its member nations who openly question why the Global Currency Reset has not been enacted yet.

By any stretch of the imagination, the sheer number of astounding events listed above marks nothing less than a complete changing of the guard. These kinds of developments would not even happen, if the old regime was still in charge. We simply have not seen this kind of significant activity on both a national and international scale ever, ever before.

STAGE IS SET FOR A RETURN TO THE GOLD STANDARD

What should we expect to see next? One of the most important final steps most anticipated is some kind of acknowledgment that the United States has returned to the gold standard. Whether it comes in the form of a formal announcement remains to be see. It has been nearly 41 years since President Richard M. Nixon removed the US from the gold standard, setting the stage for hyper-inflation of the dollar and the manufactured global financial crisis of 2007.

Make no mistake about it, the current world-wide financial crisis was totally engineered by the international bankers, the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke in collusion with the George W. Bush, Jr. administration in order to bring about their frightful New World Order agenda. Instead of succeeding towards that objective, it had just the opposite effect of mobilizing and waking up a world-wide resistance force which has stood tall to stop the NWO dead in its tracks.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

So, what to do?

Quietly wait and watch?

Rush out and buy Dinars? Vietnamese Dong? Precious metals?

Certainly its looking exciting, but as I suggested before, there needs to be a Biblical style Jubilee - nothing less will convince people that the reset really is for the best.

I wonder how the revaluation will affect Britain, and for that matter, Europe?

I bet the GBP £ / British Pound will end up going down, as if its not fallen enough already over recent decades.

As for Europe, well will the Euro survive? Will Germany break away and its currency soar, whilst the rest of the Eurozone plummets? and what about Switzerland, which is where so many Germans put their money when the Deutchmark became the Euro?

Oh and any chance we also get a medical system which actually supports life - rather than is designed to finance Big Pharma with people's health being seen as of lesser importance?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 July 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

*YEP,
...All 'good' questions/cum concerns. There are some clues about different happenings/futures. I'll put some LINKS Below for folks to peruse...and get back with their own comments. However, the MAIN reason for this 'OUT OF CONTROL' financial world is and was...caused by 'UNLIMITED CREDIT AVAILABILITY'. This doomed us right from the start. So, check out the LINKS...and sit and wait...because there really is little one can do without having had the foresight to PLAN ahead for this inevitiblility. Carry on screaming....lots of company/'S'

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

re: the debt explosion, I thought that this was to help fund black projects, dumbs, off-planet activities, etc... with the idea being to have so much money swilling around that no-one notices the amounts that are siphoned off for black budgets.

I recall when I logged on to my bank a few weeks ago (around the 21st July) that there was a message about the system being down over the weekend for maintenance. I briefly read that message and then dismissed it, so do not recall the exact reason why.

So, assuming that this reset is real then what happens to people's deposits? Money in savings accounts? Valuables in safety deposit boxes? Will these be confiscated, as per some rumours?

And then there are the pension funds... will people stop receiving "old age" pension payments? Will people saving for their old age find that their pension "pot" has been rendered worthless?

Will London, New York, etc cease to be major financial centres?

Or is the whole thing solely about international exchange rate valuations and nothing more?

Sorry, 1001 questions... there is a saying about the devil being in the detail the not knowing makes for uncertainty as to whether this really would be beneficial - or otherwise.

One final question (for now). Is this the much fabled NESARA that started being talked about a decade ago? I ask this because if it is then it implies that the prosperity funds might also be "for real" and the term "pigs will fly" will refer to approaching / incoming money for those who signed up!

Talking of the Swiss city of Basle and pigs... here is a real piggy bank (humour: I filmed this a decade ago, alas it no longer exists)

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Keep in mind, all the while, that the MARKETS in ALL RESPECTS are FIXED, and are no real indication of anything to the general public interested in what is happening financially to all of us globally right now. IT's the POLITICAL 'shaft' and 'sinkhole' worldwide which will, in the end, make a decision that WILL 'cut one way or the other'/'S'

BUT; July 29, 2013 – Investors anxiously await another all-important announcement from the Federal Reserve this week. In the meantime, today's Market Update will shine a technical spotlight on the current price action in the precious metals. Some extremely interesting developments are taking place, particularly in gold.

Gold Supply under Strain as ASIA Vacuums out Western Vaults. So, YES...something IS happening, and as usual in the SHADOWS of world view...run by the 'Market Makers'.

Keep a good look at the Precious Metals Market...it is still the BEST indicator of what's coming in the very near future vis a vis the new currency talk/etc. Check ou the LINK below and keep checking.
Don't bury you head in the sand and 'do nothing' but wait...because when IT comes...IT will be a Quick 'Hello and goodbye' to the old system and will affect all goods, trading, currencies, and banking.

http://click.e.indep...YWY5lVw&sysid=1

ps...Also keep a check on Bloomberg dot com

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

I dont know the fine details, but there was someone who used the code name of POOF and although he / she recently passed on the Office of Poofness is still very much in existence.

Below is some text from a recent message of theirs, copied from a yahoo group. Does it make sense to anyone?

Should I start buying Vietnamese or Iraqi currency?

Simon

=============================================

THE PURPLE PIG WILL FLY ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2013.

EXPECT TO SEE THE MASSIVE CHANGES BY OR AT THAT TIME.

WHY?

ONE INDICATOR IS:

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013.

One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these "persons" can now to be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

http://www.vatican.v...diziari_en.html

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Hi all you 'waiting for something to happen' people.
Well, almost everyone with a BLOG on the WEB is offering up some kind of analysis/cum Sillyness/or their own agenda solutions/concerns on Basel 3 financial global 'reset'.

Of course...there are always the Sheldan Nidle TYPES...who profit by cloudy/indeciferable predictions who also offer 'meditation' to solve world problems. Here's one of them below. OMG 'Pity the Human Race.
MUST BE NICE....to talk or invoke the 'Ascended Masters'. Holy Jumping Cahonnes/'S'

7/30/13 G F Update by Sheldan Nidle ~ Right now, new monetary systems:

All across your globe, much is coming into being. Those who have been working in secret to bring about new governance have won a series of legal battles, opening the way to replace your corrupt regimes with new governance charged with restoring people-oriented policies. Gone will be the supremacy of the power-hungry elitists and of an untouchable corporatocracy intent on driving your globe into ruin. As you know to your cost, these dark coalitions imposed illegal amounts of taxation and debt to control and enervate you, and the purpose of the new governance is to rectify this unlawfulness and free you from decades of debt slavery. There is to be a new hard-currency system which will end the manipulation and oppression of a fiat-currency system.

This fiscal 'dry-rot' will be transitioned rapidly to global currencies that are backed by precious metals, and your new governance is to support and promote not only the hard-currency system but also the beneficial social programs which accompany it. As these nuts-and-bolts aspects roll out, your rapid inner growth will enable you to partner meaningfully with government, to formulate and then oversee the changes you wish to see in your quickly transitioning world.

You are entering upon a period of great learning. In galactic societies each one is an honored and treasured individual. Each is a unique and irreplaceable piece of the whole, and this is an identity that you will need to adapt to. Government does not stand above the people; rather, it is an instrument to be used to uphold and facilitate the welfare of each person.

Admiralty Law (the law of the conqueror), which prevails at present, will give way to Common Law, which comes from the people. Common Law is made up of those practices and traditions which have proved, over time, to work well among people, and this is what gives those appointed to authority a moral compass to guide their deliberations and actions. As this conceptual changeover takes place, your role is to observe your new administration in action and then ensure that it keeps to the direction you give it.

You possess a divine standing as a person of consequence. You are a sovereign entity who is part of a highly motivated collective, and as such you have a responsibility to ensure that resolutions agreeable to all are reached. Your saying, "Government is not a spectator sport" is most fitting here.

Involvement in these changes will furnish your growing consciousness with many areas of hands-on education. You will discover a true, compassionate morality that is to be wholly indiscriminate. You will find how important it is to maintain the joy and wonder of your own uniquely evolving society; also, that governing yourselves is a truly divine operation of great complexity, requiring the informed participation of, or supervision by, each member.

The preservation of your sovereign rights and ensuring that Common Law is properly administered is a most sacred task which you will have much more time for once prosperity gives your lives stability and releases your potential. Bear in mind that your levels of consciousness will be rising rapidly and your outlooks and perceptions will change greatly. You will also have available to you Beings from different lineages who have come to help you during this massive transition, as many of you may become a bit confused or upset by how much is changing. This is why you will have individual mentors at your side to explain and reassure.

Namaste!
We are your Ascended Masters! We come to discuss our perspective on what is happening across your globe as these events will deeply affect your ascension process. And of course, this is our area of expertise. New governance will be the result of a new monetary system, which is to reset itself by switching over to hard currencies.

This operation will also bring about a global currency reevaluation. These two developments will swiftly bring down the present debt-based currency system that is backed by the present governments. Our numerous associates are ready to inaugurate the new Basel III financial system which in turn initiates new governance. These new governments will end debt slavery, wealth inequality, and set up economic policies to undergird the great prosperity that prepares Gaia's populace for first contact and Spirit's desire to return you to full consciousness. It also enables us to come to you openly and talk freely about the universal truths long disguised by the major philosophies that lie at the core of religion on this sacred orb.

Our task is to inform you about the spiritual changes that your global society is going through. As most of you are aware to some degree, your world is moving away from the outlooks and concepts that you are familiar with, towards attitudes and knowledge that can seem quite foreign at first. This opening-up of your worldview is what Spirit intends. We are to help you reconceive the beliefs that were taught to you as you grew up; this means changing concepts that you have accepted as 'facts.' This will include introducing you to new spiritual terminology which will be unburdened by layers of muddled thought and which was given to us by Heaven long ago. We have only mentioned your societies' founding myths in passing, but the time has come to recount these tales fully and truly so that you can comprehend their meaning without the fog of ambiguities. Long ago, your dark overlords took these stories and altered them in order to sway your emotions in certain 'useful' directions, and we intend to bring your compass back to true north, thus enabling you to align with the truth about who you truly are.

We the Ascended Masters are to be your lodestar, pointing the way clearly out of your present mess toward a glorious new world, one which you can already sense out there, waiting for you. As Beings literally hurtling toward full consciousness, you need detailed information about what full consciousness means. We have many gifts of wisdom to give you, which will provide the criteria by which to assess what is happening. Heaven is using her divine abilities to reconstitute you and all the world around you, and we have come to be your spiritual guides and to reassure you about what may appear to be a very strange series of happenings. Right now, new monetary systems are coming into being, and with them come edicts announced by new governance, including revelations about a cover-up of truly staggering proportions. As you can imagine, these announcements will change your reality exceedingly, and we are here to be your loving guides during this most amazing transition.

Today, we talked about what is about to happen. The next period is to be one of sudden, huge change. We intend to be able to announce to you shortly what first contact is all about. Your spiritual, space, and Inner Earth families are ready to appear among you and transform your reality forever! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

ps...'The fact that he has been wrong over 94% of the time...means nothing to his followers'/'S'

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Yes, as you say, so many predictions have (so far) been wrong / not happened - the paradisaical Manyana (tomorrow) which never comes. Being right even 6% of the time will be enough to convince some people that the other information may yet prove to be correct as well.

I might be horribly wrong, in which case I hope that wiser minds will understand and excuse me for being suspicious and saying this, but my understanding is that Sheldan / PAOWEB channels Ashtar, also known as Ashtar Command. But who is Ashtar? Is it also Ishtar, an ancient Babylonian god to whom people (especially virgins) would have sex and offer human sacrifices? Biblical style idolatry / devil worship? Given how human pronunciations can change, even within the same language, so its not too difficult to see how this *could* be the same entity.

I've heard lurid tales claiming that even in the present era people are still paying homage to Ashtar / Ishtar. Typically this is the wealthy and the elite, who go to remote islands well away from the rest of humanity and erect very large effigies of owls to which they pray and conduct ceremonies which include human sacrifices. Possibly virgins are raped before being slaughtered.

If this is true then everything that Sheldon relays to us about the future being good may only be from the pov of the elite and those who revere Ishtar. For the rest of humanity, well those who are allowed to remain in flesh bodies, erm, "hell on earth"? Life as depicted in The Hunger Games?

Basel lll is different from what Sheldon tells us, because even the mainstream / lamestream media talks about it. We need to see how things pan out and what additional features have been included in Basel lll but remain under wraps. We need to do this with suspicious minds - hopeful that all will be well, but fully understanding that the elite will want to use the event in ways which stifle freedoms and financial independence for the masses.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 31 July 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Here's what we are getting now. ALL of the NERDY Web Sites and Blogs are jumping on the Bandwagon...having by now heard of the possibility of BASEL 3.
Everyone of them wants to 'be there' in recognition of their own agendas and 'PRETTY DAMNED NEUROTIC' biased 'programming' in their lives. Example LINK below. OMG/'S' :P

Council Of Angels & Pleiadians: The Global Reset Of All Systems:

**This is 'SO FAR OUT', it just goes to show you how 'nutty' the inhabitants of this Planet can be/'S'

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Here's what we are getting now. ALL of the NERDY Web Sites and Blogs are jumping on the Bandwagon...having by now heard of the possibility of BASEL 3.
Everyone of them wants to 'be there' in recognition of their own agendas and 'PRETTY DAMNED NEUROTIC' biased 'programming' in their lives. Example LINK below. OMG/'S' :P

Council Of Angels & Pleiadians: The Global Reset Of All Systems:

**This is 'SO FAR OUT', it just goes to show you how 'nutty' the inhabitants of this Planet can be/'S'

Its largely wishful thinking, life is tough, they know that the elite are thieving from us, left right and centre: people want to believe that life can be better and easier.

The article below explains why I say this...

===================================================================

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=uk

Paying Bills A Struggle For More Than Half Of All British Adults, Report Finds

More than half of British adults are 'living on the edge' with their finances, a major government-backed report has found.

According to the Money Advice Service, there are nearly nine million more adults struggling with their finances than seven years ago, equating to 26 million people across the country. This marked a 35% increase since the last time research was conducted in 2006.

Hourly income has dropped by 6% in real terms over the last seven years. One quarter of adults said they felt forced to "live for today" rather than save money and plan for the future.

<snip>

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 03 August 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

*Well...agree,
...All you say there is accurate/right on/true Simon. That's not my complaint/argument/disagreement.
What I say, in the reply IS only for the denegration of these 'Neurotic people and their web site nonsense'.

AND what I am saying, in reply, is beyond all the surrounding misery and hardships of today.

These frauds which 'lead folks away/astray'....FAR OUT...groups have ALWAYS been with us, CHANTING the same old Supernatural and strickly 'Sticky Self Serving' delusional FICTIONS.

Just sick of their 'butting in', as expected now in EVERY AGE with PSEUDO RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL Unreal propaganda.

It's a POSITIVE... 'we' can reach for our own inner spirits and strengths...but we don't need to suffer these 'Parasites' with their own SLANTS AND AGENDAS...with offers to 'join them' and 'follow us' mental disorders.

Their DIRECTIONS lead to 'closing us off' to 'THE BOUNDLESS IN EACH OF US'./'S' :) :excl:

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Well here is a very very different message.

Its not going to please many people, but it might be nearer the truth for the immediate and hopefully short-term future. There are many people who only want to hear "nice" things. If life was only "nice" then it would indeed be very different to the present day reality. The message below is not suitable for emotionally weak people who only want life to be sugar coated.

I suppose we will end up with martial law here too, however my primary concern is whether there will be pre-emptive mass arrests... here in the UK. Of course I hope not!

http://comptedesaint...ng-in-asia.html
What's Manifesting in Asia

My Dear Ones. My words are not to generate any misunderstandings, nor are they meant to detail what may occur. The purpose of my last message was to leave you with a method to observe the natural death of your material matrix as an opening to what lies beyond. What is now about to occur MUST occur to allow the New Earth to make the world more habitable. What dies comes to its end by God's design, and lessons for humanity are found in death.

Now is the time to accept that "new and different" needs death to precede it. Having hope is not the same as accepting "what is" and making death a doorway to more life. All things have a life cycle, including all the changes that are needed to build your "new and different" communities. To build communities with your most compatible friends requires that you must end what is now in place. Are you doing this? Are those you are closest to willing to come to you? Yes? Then they are ending what is now part of their current way of living. When anything alters it is to make way for what is next.

So when I say that most of the European materialization is about to alter, why get negative about this? Continents alter themselves all the time. What occurs in nature cannot be deemed negative. It may appear to be a difficult change, as in death and destruction, and not represent any clear change that you are able to appreciate at the mental level. But, the fact is, all death is the doorway to a new world. Wake-up and you will comprehend what I am saying. Don't try to deter change. Flow with it. Make it a new opportunity.

Asia will be devastated in many ways. Typhoons, other weather changes, and collapsed economies are about to commence. Nowhere is there more density and less ability for self-sufficiency. China is an abundant continent. Many can come together and live communally there with no lack of consumer goods in the near future. But when the collapse of the US occurs, the challenge China will face is that their ability to lead is not going to occur because they need greater momentum to catapult them into control. Instead China will lose the momentum it has, due to the negative attitudes it has created towards itself. The world is against this happening. Policies that dominate there will not be accepted.

North Korea will not dominate any other country, but may attack South Korea to take over when American influences are not available to stop them. South Korea will not be destroyed, as other countries will come to its aid against North Korea.

Japan will not agree to the new constitution that is being called for in its new mandate, and will decrease its influence in the days to come. Without the US in charge of its military, attacks on this country may also occur. In the next delivery of new government officials, many caring ideas can be developed. Solar and other new energy technologies can be the next contribution this country makes as a demonstration of consciousness. Solving its money and control issues must come before military activity— peace is the order of the day. And no more deity worship of the Emperor is going to be deemed acceptable; denial of this attitude comes from the hearts of the people.

New developments in the areas of India and Pakistan and Afghanistan are deeply entwined with US interests. War may go forward in these countries. Saving them is not going to occur, as many are angry about the national dramas in their populations. Seven sects dominate these areas and they don't agree on anything. Not so good news in this region.

Arab countries demand all the attention now. What happens in Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Yemen and Egypt may create a big opportunity for world terrorism. Not to invade is the key— let them douse their own fires. What is happening in Syria is not as the news media portrays. President Assad is in control and his military might will attack and destroy parties of opposition. Welcoming the opposition is a mistake—allowing them to attack with the delivered weapons constitutes drama of other countries, not so the actual atrocities being dealt by Assad military on itself for more attention to their cause. Chasing families out of the country will deter many deaths and overturn the drama in the country they came from. For now they add to the war news for sympathy.

Police drama is now one that needs attention. Marshall law will be enforced in many countries and many of those now called on to deliver traffic tickets will be arresting more than those traffic offenders. Give no resistance. Allow yourself to move into whatever occurs with grace. Allow them to take away your answer too, but they will not take your dignity. Give no attack on anyone. Give only caring and dream the dream of more caring in all. circumstances. Don't deliver dialog that will get you dealt a death or a control drama.

Infinite assistance is always available in the world of man's own inner guidance. Get it touch with it! Solve your own dos and don'ts when they come calling. Allow and care! Separation from your family and friends may be the thing that awakens the I AM within you.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain,

Channeled by Aruna

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

and many of those now called on to deliver traffic tickets will be arresting more than those traffic offenders.

This is something that has been expected for several decades. I recall it being discussed on a radio show in the 1990's. Its why we have part-time "hobby" police (police constable support officers), who when the shift hits the fan are expected to take over the mundane day-to-day street patrol duties of real police officers, with the real coppers being diverted elswehere. The problem is that these PCSO's tend to be brain dead and even enforce rules that do not exist! Perhaps its because they are not properly trained, or just want to be seen "doing something useful", on that I'm not sure. Certainly the ones who made an Austrian tourist delete hundreds of photos of buses not only usurped his / her legal powers but actually did so in a way which broke the law! This is because it is not illegal to photograph buses, and only a court of law can order the destruction of personal property - which includes photographs.

Then there are the private security guards who tend to be from overseas and are even worse. Little Hitlers.

The Civil Contingency legislation from decades ago also paved the way for martial law; it even allows immediate justice / shooting of people on the whim of a local commander without any recourse to the normal judicial procedures.

Give no resistance.

Give no attack on anyone. Give only caring and dream the dream of more caring in all circumstances.

Don't deliver dialog that will get you dealt a death or a control drama.

"noted", and "expected" to be the situation - especially the last sentence!

Edited by simple simon, 05 August 2013 - 08:18 AM.

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

*Holy Jumping Cahonnes,
...This is just what I had WARNED folks about.
The Compte de Saint Germain THING...has, through the ages, been one of the MOST touted 'CON TRICKS' and use of Cult material. AND, of course, being 'CHANNELED'...I mean. Just 'means'...anyone (and they have done so all through history with St. Germain) can say anything they want in his name. Channeled material is the most abused of any so called Psychic activity.

Most troubling...because half the stuff 'gathered/disseminated by these phoney groups/channelers...is already available or pre-supposed in your daily Newspapers or Cable news talk and releases. So, 'they' contain elements which some people can equate with...and say to themselves in defense of this 'channeling' that ' This is so'. It's already 'out there' and talked about folks...and has nothing to do with any new material from St. Germain 'schools of cultism'.

It's also quasi religious...'believe me', I'm from a different dimension/or station of 'being'...so I know more than you guys'. BULL.

Form your own psycic abilities...and don't give in to MASS acceptance of some outside yourself 'Authority'...who knows better. They don't...but they sure will try to convince you that they are 'HIGHER SELFS'.

Don't cite someone's ideas gleened from the OUTLANDISH...to impress and even impregnate you with their creeds and 'higher knowledge of the Universe and its Laws'. They are only using you, and 'feeding off your admiration and Worship'.

Don't be 'A Follower'....92+percent (maybe more) of the world are followers, and that really causes all the world problems i.e. 'Religion', Politics, cult of personalities, etc. Follow yourself. Don't be a 'JOINER', then you become what you join and lose yourself.

I can't go on...it's my 29th wedding anniversary...and I'm sitting here writing back about FAKERS taking you for a ride...that you all should have shaken free from years ago...just after childhood.

Wake up...I'm going back to my spouse for the rest of the evening, and will gratefully meditate on my own later, without interferrence or homage to idiots.

Believe in yourselves/'S'

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

LOL,

the message is one thing, but the stuff I wrote about, the plastic police, the security guards, the civil contingency legislation that specifically included a threat to the well-being of the stock market as being one reason that the legislation could be invoked, well all that comes from things which I've learnt over the years... well before I'd heard of the Internet, let alone channelled messages! The Austrian tourist really did have his photos deleted for breaking a non-existant law, and alas the plastic police officer involved was never identified... and escaped prosecution.

One reason why the lady who had the cosmic consciousness experience never joined internet discussion forums was a concern about one day being "disappeared". Not that it mattered, in the event, as she did not want to take meds for a heart problem and in January this year that cost her her life. A real shame.

Below is a short Youtube... its from one of the most subversive films around, not least because it suggests a secret meeting somewhere, that several ordinary people disbelieved the cover story of a train wreck and "got in" to see and photograph the meeting, that people were being "taken", albeit for reasons not stated and that a dozen or so people went with them...(Project Serpo, Ebens, et al, as per Victor Martinez).

Much of that is reality, albeit dressed up as a fairy tale. Thats why its so subversive! :)

I first saw it as a teenager; I had a choice - this or Star Wars. To this day I've never gotten around to seeing any of the Star Wars films!

http://youtu.be/yoyPu95yCxw

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 05 August 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

ps, happy anniversary!

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

*OOOUU,
...Big thanks for that. Feels like 'the day after the night before' alright...but all worth it. Lots of lovely cards/well wishers...which we are so grateful for. Hope all your anniversaries are filled with the love/warmth, and hope/majik you have always wished and worked so hard for/'Sweeps' and family

Attached File  ROSES FOR MAMA-29TH ANNIVERSARY-2013.jpg   338.31KB   6 downloads

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lovely flowers! :)