• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

See attached image.

Simon :o

Attached Files

Edited by skylark, 18 December 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Holy jumping bother. You should have put this 'ANONYMOUS MASK' PHOTO on the new topic below Simon;

http://www.irishufol...showtopic=10367

ANY WHO...My eldest daughter's marriage yesterday-9 Nov. 2013...it was something else, and will try and explain elsewhere/else time/whatever. Terrific day...thanks to all there/'S'

Attached File  KATIE AND CHRIS-THEIR WEDDING DAY 5.PNG   60.08KB   21 downloads

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Many congratulations, may the happy couple enjoy many years of happiness and love in their new life together.

Apologies for the belated message, I've been distrated by a family event here - something more sombre than a wedding.

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE;
...Nice and thanks Simon. Belated or not I'm delighted.

Wish I knew more about your 'not so nice news' though.

I'll just include here-below-a couple of pics from the Wedding...if folks will CLICK ON THEM to enlarge.

*Added a bit to the TOPIC Title/'S'

Attached File  DAD-KATIE WALKING DOWN AISLE AT HER WEDDING (4).jpg   74.44KB   145 downloads

Attached File  DAD-AND MOM AT THE WEDDING .jpg   43.7KB   145 downloads

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

there was a stonesetting for a departed loved one...

btw, whats happening circa 23-25 Nov? (2013) The chanelled messages are saying that the time is now; one even pointed towards that specific timeframe... magnetic pole reversal has been mentioned - whether Earth or the sun or what is not being said. If its the sun then its expected, and should not be anything to worry about as it happens every decade or so.

its not that I follow them all like a religious devotee, but this timeframe ties in with other things I've seen said, such as comet Ison's passing etc.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 November 2013 - 01:10 AM.

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

further to my previous message, they are predicting a magnetic pole reversal here on earth by / at this coming weekend - 23 - 25 November 2013.

here is the link:

http://www.stankovun...core-full-moon/

To a certain extent this may be 'woo woo' territory. Anyhow, its a longish page and some of the date-related data is nearer the end - at and after the chanelled message etc.

---------------------------------------------------

Changing the subject, I have been unwell this weekend - on Saturday mid-morning I started feeling very disorientated and became unsteady on my feet - I had to be very careful when walking as I thought I was going to fall over and to a casual observer I almost looked drunk. I also felt nauseaus and at one stage would have vomitted, except that since I'd not eaten since breakfast my stomach was empty. Breakfast had been the usual toast, butter, coffee... certainly nothing at all intoxicating!

Once back home I slept all afternoon, which is unsual.

The point is, for me such an event is unheard of... always had robust health. So I have no idea why this happened and whether there is some external reason - its now Monday evening and I'm mostly recovered.

Could too much "burning the candle at both ends" cause this?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 18 November 2013 - 08:46 PM.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Hard to know huh Simon, when looking at things in isolation or from self/subjective views? BUT, lots of folks I know about have...for the last week...have had this 'vomiting bug', feelings of great weakness, and a disoriented sense much like you express. I've also had these in the last week PLUS an upper torso rash...which doesn't fit any photo descriptions of drug related/contact related/fungal related/or typical rashes from the Mayo Clinic Site.

So...'Is something else afoot'? This 'Vomiting Bug' is epidemic in Ireland right now...BUT 'they' are not able to pinpoint an Organism. So, with ALL THIS, what are we left with? Don't know of course.

Might be a good idea to SURF the net and your friends for symptoms and any physical/mental feelings 'out of the box'. I am.

Just a thought thrown out to recent happenings for COMET ISON...has its' Brightening, able to be seen now by the naked eye in the night sky, been the result of 'The explosion of its Core/Nucleus', and could that effect us/anything?

Well...watch/listen to this VIDEO below and get the UPDATE on ISON Now/'S'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm happy to say that it was not Norovirus, as when I looked it up I realised that my symptoms were different. In short, I was not projectile vomitting (thank goodness... yuk!) and 5 hours later the same day was able to eat a little food and hold it down.

I think its related (somehow) to the ongoing shift in awareness. But am not exactly sure how. Anyway, I still have very slight nausea, but no dizzyness.

It'll be a shame if Ison breaks up - I was hoping that it would become visible during daylight (like a second sun), as NASA suggested it might when they first told us about it this time last year.

The people on that Stankov website still expect some sort of magnetic pole shift 'anytime now' which will first occur at the core and then spread out to the rest of the planet and that this will trigger their ascension (ie: the Biblical rapture!!!!) followed by some sort of disruption (I think they mean tectonic) which affects the whole planet.

They say that the earth's magnetics are fluctuating wildly. Do you know anyone who is experienced with a compass who can verify (or rubbish) their claims? Oh and can they do this whilst discounting any possible influence (on global magnetics) from Ison and the other comet which is nearby-ish?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 19 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Someone has suggested to me that its an early precursor of a possible heart attack.

yikes!

Simon

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

*NAH Simon,
...Too many people involved with/having these/or similar symptoms WORLDWIDE. Not to worry about that angle.

BUT...the NASA Science Site says:
On Nov. 28th, Comet ISON will have a perilous close encounter with the sun. In today's story from Science@NASA, experts discuss what might happen if the comet gets hit by a solar storm at point-blank range.

Keeping our eye 'On The Ball-ISON', check out the LINK below and see what you think?

http://science.nasa..../24nov_isoncme/

**HOWEVER, I like the 'Site' BELOW and its' 'ISON-UP TO DATE' (by Chris Rudy)...WHEREBY...
On Oct. 6-7th, 2013, Comet Ison "electrified" the entire atmosphere of Mars when passing closer
than NASA predicted.

Independent astronomers photographed energy discharges between Ison and
Mars that electrified the entire atmosphere of Mars, lighting up Mars like the head of a comet. THIS WAS ALL 'Covered up' by NASA and the European Space Agency...people never knew
/S'

**also...The 'CROP CIRCLE' which showed ISON with 'wings'...early on...most interesting. SO, check out the material/VIDEOS below:

http://www.heartcom.org/IsonUpdate.htm

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for those links.

That there should have been a crop formation with an image which has now become reality is quite something.

This webpage includes some interesting and dramatic photos of Ison. It also inclues some animatiions so will take a few seconds to load (10+ mb of data downloads).

http://www.realistne...n-november-2013

My understanding is that one danger point for us is when Ison passes between the Sun and this planet; there might be some large solar flares which engulf us. The timeframe that I've seen hinted at for this is Thursday 28th November 2013 (so this may also be the first day when the electricity system is switched off to avoid the Carrington Effect damaging the transformers).

There is much speculation as to whether Ison will break up, crash into the Sun or survive its fly past.

If it does survive its fly past then I wonder if it will get close enough to us to cause the same as happened to Mars? I am not sure that I would welcome this. :wacko: :o

If Clif High is right then the coming events (especially when Ison passes the sun) will include changes to our solar system (planets gain new orbits, etc) which will see us also experiencing changes in the length of the 'day' (all our prayers for more time so that we can squeeze more activity into less clock time, etc., may be about to be realised!)

What all this will do to 2014's ability to feed us all remains to be seen.

I also wonder whether the coming events will cause our magnetic poles to flip? This is said to have been "on the cards" for sometime; so Ison could end up as the catalyst which also causes this possibility to come into reality.

The coming upheavals to global magnetics could also affect our consciousnesses, and possibly also cause all the 'ascension' type events which we've been reading about for so long.

The next few months could be very eventful!

This video was released today.. hmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amH3o3zhmHw

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 25 November 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...'THANKSGIVING DAY'...IN 'The States. AND, did COMET ISON disintegrate passing the SUN?
We'll see...BUT, 'they' are saying only the Tail survived...not the nucleus. Hmmm. Check out the LINK below/'S'

http://www.sci-news....-sun-01583.html

RIP, Comet ISON? That is what 'spaceweather dot com' is saying....Evidence is mounting that Comet ISON did not survive its brush with the sun on Nov. 28th. SOHO coronagraph images show the comet apparently disintegrating, while first-look images from the Solar Dynamics Observatory did not detect the comet moving along its expected path through the sun's atmosphere.

**BTW....I, at the time of this posting, was unable to get the 'spaceweather' http://spaceweather.com
Web Site. So, is something happening 'we' don't know, or aren't suppose to know about?/'S'

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Ain't this 'One For The Books'??? No wonder 'the official site' was DOWN yesterday...complete SHOCK!!!!
COMET ISON LIVES: Cancel the funeral. Comet ISON is back from the dead. Yesterday, Nov. 28th, Comet ISON flew through the sun's atmosphere and appeared to disintegrate before the cameras of several NASA and ESA spacecraft. This prompted reports of the comet's demise. Today, the comet has revived and is rapidly brightening.

Yes...'THIS COMET' continues to Amaze and Confuse Everyone...even the EXPERTS. Hmmmm./'S'

*Check out the LINKS below, and the VIDEOS on this occurrance:

http://spaceweather.com/

COMET ISON LIVES (UPDATED): Cancel the funeral. Comet ISON is back from the dead. Yesterday, Nov. 28th, Comet ISON flew through the sun's atmosphere and appeared to disintegrate before the cameras of several NASA and ESA spacecraft. This prompted reports of the comet's demise. Today, the comet has revived and is rapidly brightening.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

From what I've read I wonder whether it might be smaller than before, perhaps with a blackened outer shell / crust.

This film references Ison and Nibiru (which we are told was deflected as otherwise we'd have more or less been wiped out).

Instead Ison is said to have been modified to act as the catalyst for change, but not so destructively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_dBfvGbXG8

If Clif High is right then the coming upheavals will include changes to our solar system (planets gain new orbits, etc) which will see us also experiencing changes in the length of the 'day' (all our prayers for more time so that we can squeeze more activity into less clock time, etc., may be about to be realised!)

What all this will do to 2014's ability to feed us all remains to be seen.

I also wonder whether the coming events will cause our magnetic poles to flip? This is said to have been "on the cards" for sometime; so Ison could end up as the catalyst which causes possibility to come into reality.

The coming upheavals to global magnetics could also affect our consciousnesses, and possibly also cause all the 'ascension' type events which we've been reading about for so long.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 30 November 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Suffice it to say, WE don't know the ESOTERICS of this 'ISON' thing. We do know it somehow survived the pass throught the SUN'S Corona, that it's slowed down, and HAS changed direction. This could be even more dire...because of what ISON has now become...check out the LINKS/VIDEOS below...and make your own predictions/observations/comments.

Strange things are happening, with even our CLEVER (pun) Scientific Community 'throwing up their hands' and being Shocked/'S'

***ITAR-TASS Russia:
According to this just released report from the Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS) which is translated here, the remnants of Comet ISON are slowing down and have changed direction. An intensification of meteor showers is expected as a ‘Christmas gift’ and a ‘meteorite falling to Earth’ cannot be excluded due to the slowing down of the comet and a general scattering of the comets’ prior composition. The very interesting video report below is alarming.

'Christmas gift' from the comet?
Such a transformation at the Pulkovo Observatory compared with “Maiden jump over the fire,” and it threatens to become a surprise for earthlings. According to Smirnov, the destruction of the comet led to a sharp drop in speed and change direction of movement of its parts.

Whether Comet ISON unharmed, she'll cross to the Earth’s orbit on December 24 at 65 million miles from Earth, without causing us any concern...'it is hoped'. But due to a general slowdown cloud movement compared with the nucleus and the backlog separate debris from the head of it crosses the path of the earth around the sun a week later, just before the New Year, and meet with our planet.

'New Year’s Eve, and 2-4 January 2014, you can expect an intensification of meteor activity. This may seem like a bright flash in the sky tiny meteors, they will burn up in the Earth’s atmosphere as a farewell smile from our' Maiden. 'But we can not exclude more formidable phenomena such as meteor shower'- said Smirnov.

He also said that one can not exclude a meteorite falling to Earth – the probability of the event, astronomers will update as for speed and glowing fragments of the comet

SPIP THE ADVERT:

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Well now... life just gotta whole lot more exciting / interesting (as per the Chinese curse cum blessing "may you live in interesting times").

Christmas is only a few weeks away... so at least we wont have long to wait. Three weeks of anticipation is plenty enough, methinks.

Then there is the New Year gift...

Maybe I need a steel hat, and because of the fear of being bopped on the head by meterories a supply of incontinence pads. Both types :o :wacko:

So will our leaders keep very quiet on this and use the cover of Christmas to go and hide? Will the infamous GLP website tell the truth, for once - and if so, will they be believed?

===========================

Being serious; I do expect us to all be around next year. Albeit perhaps with some conurbations which need rebuilding.

Also, humour is a great coping mechanism and way better than the alternative of dread and fear; so whilst I might sound like the village idiot making light of what could be a very serious situation the reality is somewhat different.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 30 November 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...So, what is going on?
Why has NASA shut down the SOHO movie website as shared in this video from DarkSkyWatcher74? Are they trying to hide something? If so, what are they trying to hide? ISON? Is NASA doing some ‘air brushing’ to get rid of something that they don’t want the public to see or is this just some sort of technical glitch? You can check out the website yourself here.

CLICK on the LINK below...and get photos/video you've never seen before...re ISON, or how something else looks like that has been HIDDEN or Airbrushed out/Removing IMAGES? It is definitely there for you all to see, and it is HUGE. Owe it to youself to check it out. Wait beyond 4 minutes and get the PICTURE. Is this what NASA is busy airbrushing out?/'S'

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

I've been offline for a week, not by choice - rather because the phone line and broadband went down. The phone engineers kept saying that there was a problem at the telephone exchange, but they had fixed it, however the line was still as dead as the dodo. In the end, despite what they had been telling us they sent someone round to our house who attached a device using crocodile clips to the ‘master’ telephone socket and then went to the 'green box in the street' and ran tests.... cutting a long story short he managed to get everything working again. It seems that problem lay in the green box - the line between the house and the green box was not connected to the line between the green box and the telephone exchange. Why that should have been the situation requires a detective of the calibre of people such as Agatha Christie, Hercule Poirot, etc.

Now, the matter at hand. Ison.

Rumormilles News has a story about incoming spacecraft which had been travelling alongside Ison, and how they have all now been destroyed by

secret time-traveling, dimension-hopping, underground, and space Sovereign Soldiers who stood shoulder to shoulder with the Creation LightShip defense fleet

http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=294025

In short, these were said to be the baddies coming to fill their larders / enslave us / whatever, and the article suggests that they are now no more.

That there was a flotilla of craft hiding alongside / within Ison has also been independently confirmed in a Cosmic Awareness channelled message of 4th December.

This can be reached at this link; there is a choice of a pdf text transcription or the audio of the session. Note that there were two messages of this date, the relevant message refers to Ison in its title.

http://rainbow-phoen.../Blog/blog.html

Cosmic Awareness also suggests that around 28th December 2013 this planet will be passing through the comet's tail. It remains to be seen if this proves to be a time of meteor showers - or worse.

Also perhaps of interest is that the same chanelled CA message also refers to the US elite having discovered and recovered some advanced ancient technology from Afghanistan. They took it to one of their secret military bases (Fort Worth was quoted) by means of a specially built tunnel that fed into their existing subterranean tunnel system.

They were then feverishly trying to get the technology to work and adapt it so that they could use it ‘today’. Had they succeeded then it would have acted as a ‘game changer’, giving them a tremendous advantage over all others. However, the Galactic Federation did not want the USA to use this stolen technology and after their warnings to not try to use it had gone unheeded, on 21st May 2011 they took action to render the devices safe. In the process some US personal perished - mainly because the place was not evacuated when the attack started. The channelled message says that the Galactic Federation tried to create a scenario in which life would not be lost, but the USA did not take their threats seriously

This link leads to what is said to be a youtube film of part of the event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXpC15iNuo

Sharing for everyone's interest and discernment.

The only facts about I am certain is that NASA etc have been telling us lies, fobbing us off, withholding data from the various satellites, doctoring the data they do deign to share with us, and more. Therefore, at the present time its impossible for the majority of ordinary people to discover the truth.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 11 December 2013 - 09:24 PM.

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

*Hiya Simon,
...Oh Yeah, MISSED your imput/commentary alright!!
Actually was going to E-mail...to check on you, and hoped you weren't ill or something. Relieved that you're problem was ONLY 'electric'/off line. Those 'green boxes' house the Fiber Optic Broadband connections to the phone I do so believe.

AND...this whole 'Comet' ISON business...YES, we've all been lied to. If you read/watched my last reply you'd have seen the whole smear...whereby NASA took down its' web theater sites (SOHO), and even CLAIMED that the Hubble Telescope was 'Down'. LIES.

Below is the latest...what has been 'picked up' by amateur telescopes and those trying to get the 'MESSAGE' out to the rest of us. Looks like we'll all know in about 5 days anyway.
As this 'witness' says. It is about 52 minutes...and you do have to pay attention, but the video presents the case VERY WELL
'THIS GUY' does, toward the end of the video...gets RELIGIOUS. You can ALL knock that off if you want...but the other presented FACTS seem 'right on' about what ISON is bringing to us. Help/'S':

ISON: Dec 15/16 – Last Call

This latest video from Before It’s News friend NikolaTeslasGhost shares that there is now overwhelming evidence that we are heading towards a time of great change upon ‘spaceship Earth’. With the Mayan Tzolkin ‘long count’ calendar ending on those days, have we upon our planet Earth reached ‘the last call’? The facts that our videographer lays out before us cannot be overlooked…

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Yes, I did see your message, and have also seen / heard others - such as by Professer Jim McCanney when he rails about the pics which NASA lets the public see being small and low resolution - when he knows that their cameras take much higher resolution images.

The green boxes do house the fibre optic connections, but only between the exchange and the box; the connections between the boxes and the customer (residential or business user) are still by copper cables. I could have fibre optic from Virgin Media, their connections are significantly faster but they also charge a lot more. The reason why I dont use them however is not financial - when I moved into this house they said that they do not serve this street, even though I could see evidence of their connections to other households. By the time they realised that they do serve this street the location where the cables would need to run had been paved and we did not want them digging up the paving to lay their cables - because we did not trust them to replace the paving bricks properly afterwards. They would do it in a way which left the ground uneven and allowed the formation of puddles when it rained. Its a shame, as a 60mb connection would have been useful when uplifting 500mb HD films to my youtube channel - such as I did last night.

A few years ago Clif High talked about meteor impacts in one of his wujo messages. I do not remember which one, neither do I recall if I ever made notes of what he said. What I do recall however is that he talked of multiple events over several years and a city with cupolas being affected.I assume that at some stage this include Rome. Because so much of what Clif has predicted has not yet come to pass a lot of people diss him and his predictions. They also diss the many other sources... perhaps with good reason, as some could be fradulent attempts to hoodwink the vulnerable and gulliable. I know from other places (such as the P4C yahoo group) that ZetaTalk keep on about serious geophysical events which also have not yet come to pass - not that anyone is in any hurry. There are others which I am also aware of who have promised us all sorts of things that have not materialised.

The global financial situation does seem to be on hold at present - the USA bought a stay of execution with its 3 month budget deal after the shudown a couple of months ago; this ends early in 2014 and maybe thats when the next round of financial upheavals will occur. Our media keeps telling us that things are improving; maybe they are, then again maybe the whole thing is being stage-managed just enough to keep people quiet.

Having seen the weather forecast for the next few days, I'd suggest that you need to battern down the hatches. Two bouts of stormy wonds on the way; the second will be the stronger.

Simon