• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

http://www.zerohedge...t-911-documents

Follow link to see more - including YouTube video.

Simon

================================

Late last year, I published a post titled: Two Congressmen Push for Release of 28-Page Document Showing Saudi Involvement in 9/11.

Naturally, the so-called “most transparent Administration in history” hasn’t declassified anything, but that didn’t stop Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY from reading them. What he saw was so incredibly disturbing he called a press conference to talk about it.

That’s three members of Congress that I know of who have come out shell-shocked upon reading this document. So why can’t the American public see it?
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

*'Sweeps NOTE;
...The idea that ONE 'Congressman' or not could cause a revelation of this magnitude...'one person crying in the Wildeness' type of thing, is of course untenable/unimaginable...in the climate everyone now lives in. The entire TSA/NSA/HomeLand Security/Militarized Local Police Forces/etc. would have to be supspended/rebuked, and the ENTIRE framework of 'The Patriot Act' dismantled...with WILD Criminal Prosecutions of current and past Govenment officials and their flunkies and pimps...including the Co-operative/supportive Vested Interest 'OWNED' world wide MEDIA.

The denigration of the 'Constitutional guarantees'/civil liberties/and PRISM laws/etc. would have to be 'thrown out' (Edward Snowden returned as a hero), and all the Bankers/Oliagarks of this criminal enterprise/conspiracy shot or jailed forever. NO. This is pure 'soap opera hope'. The ONLY way to reverse the damage and institute just punishment of ALL involved...is for an informed Citizen VIOLENT REVOLUTIONARY Protest...'War'. Yes, a 2nd American Revolution.

There is so much evidence along with complete Topics, in our Forums, and elsewhere on the 'NET' revealing the COMPLETE and Complicant hidden facts on the 9-11 'False Flag'...that begs this New Rebellion. The documents cited at the start of this Topic...the LINK...are really only the 'Tip Of The Iceberg' on this subject. I must have faith that ,in time, before this current generation passes that such a Revolution will take place.

If not, History will have been already re-written and the public propaganda so Ingrained/obsorbed/taught/ and believed that NO challenge will ever be made to the criminal activity AND LIES ironed into all of us and our Culture/'S'