• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

As we know, for many years some people have been chanelling information from what are claimed to be significant entities on the topics of financial reform and us all becoming so wealthy that our lives will be truly transformed and we will never need to worry about paying the bills again.

This was always going to happen "soon", we just had to "hang on" and maybe by the time we've finished eating a bag or two of popcorn our lives will have been transformed.

In a move that may be significant, one of the well-known chanellers has suddenly "had enough" and thrown in the towel. She has come to the end of her tether because the promised events just do not materialise. Dates come, dates go, excuses are offered, but the main event never comes to pass.

Its probable that she's been duped by Archons or "astral monkeys".

Ugh, so many dreams shattered.

http://www.rumormill...m.cgi?read=2992
https://m.facebook.c...631766556869814

Simon

Dear Friends,

I have decided today to resign from my position as "The Voice of Mother/Father God" and "The Voice of Sananda." I will not be channeling messages from the Ascended Masters for the foreseeable future. I will explain why.

For several years, I have kept my promise to channel the voices of the Company of Heaven with absolute fidelity. I have changed not a word, not an inflection, not a bit of what they have given to me. I add nothing and leave out nothing. And so, the messages stand as they were given. I do not take credit or blame, except perhaps for having been the messenger for a program that evolved, little by little, into a series of cheerleading, encouraging and repetitive messages which have turned out to be, finally, a carrot without a prize.

I was told unequivocally that it would happen this past weekend, with details, times and specific instructions. I was assured repeatedly that they would never again promise me something that was not to be. I reminded them not to give me details if they are not fact. Once again, after enormous build-up, their date came and went, with more explanations and promises. The same ones, again.

Edited by skylark, 30 October 2014 - 08:39 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

PUTTING THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-SET QUAGMIRE BEFORE YOU/’S’

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...OK, there is a LOT of material in the LINK below. It will confabulate traditional Economists, and for those with NO exposure to History...it will make no sense at all. The problem...’It will affect ALL’.  Yes you may want to CLICK on this LINK ‘at once’...but perhaps you should reflect/take a look 1st at some of the Headlines above the LINK to get the idea...of just how much is integrated in this ‘piece’. Also, keep in mind the following;

Hopefully, the global currency reset, GCR, which we have been hearing about over the past few years will be taking place over the next couple of weeks.  This is about getting rid of the Federal Reserve and the central banking system worldwide.  I don't think anyone knows exactly how this will be shaking out and affecting the masses.  Having extra food and water would be a good idea, just to be on the safe side.  Also, keeping your gas tank topped off and extra cash in your pocket (small bills) would be good.  It is always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.  From ‘M’

The American Nightmare

Contributed by Deejj87

the-american-dream-by-salvadore-dali.jpg

Some ‘HEADERS’ in the LINK below-to mention a few..and their own videos;

Economics

Something SDR This Way Comes

Economics

The Old Economics of Devonian Water

October 3, 2014 JC Collins 27 Comments

How Current Debt Transforms Into SDR Liquidity

Economics, Esoteric

The SDR Magic Circle

Economics

The Coming SDR Gold Standard

Global Pandemic and Quarantine

BRICS and the Bank for International Settlements

Economics

Did the U.S. Just Lose Europe?

**HOPEFULLY...’You’ are not all lost in this. NOW...go to ‘THE’ Link below. It IS chuck full of material. You’ll find it needs ‘wading through’...but IT IS ‘where we are at’ heading toward an imminent GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-SET/’S’

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/

Changing the Architecture of the Financial World

By JC Collins

around-the-world.jpg?w=474&h=355

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

The trouble for Kathryn is that she was repeatedly given exact dates which failed to materialise. This broke both the trust that she had in her sources and the trust her "devotees" had in her.

OK, I understand about timeframes and the often inability of those on the other side where time is different to be exact in this way, but unfortunately the vast majority of people do not. I think we need to think in seasons*, rather than trying to catch a train which departs at a very specific time.

*Seasons as defined in human evolution and not summer / winter etc

As for whatever is to come, "soon" (I assume) in fuzzy logic timing, well I'll be surprised if its before the US elections which are scheduled for early November 2014. However, after that..... apparently there will be a 2 month period before those who won take office and those who lost find themselves leaving their positions of power. Who knows what could happen during this time frame?

As I've said before, I've also seen next February quoted. That is only 4 months away - from the perspective of 30th October this looks a long time to wait but if I look backwards 4 months my thoughts turn to "whoa, where did the time go... it seems to have flown by so quickly"!

I just hope that whatever does come to pass truly meets our aspirations and expectations (by which I mean is something that benefits ordinary people rather than impoverishes them even further whilst  enriching those who already have fat wallets).

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 November 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.