• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

An Iranian scientist named Mehran Keshe claims to have perfected a device which he calls Magrav that will power a house, a car, etc without ongoing energy bills.

This is similar to what Nikola Tesla wanted to invent but was blocked from doing.

But, does what he is promoting really work as advertised? Or is it all a charade?

Oh and since he is Iranian would his device even be legal in the USA? (or for that matter the rest of the English speaking nations and Europe?)

According to the website linked below this is not a free energy device, rather its a plasma generator that is small, safe and inexpensive. It works by the production and manipulation of magnetic fields, using dynamic plasma fields and scintillation of inert gases. The energy created from Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) and the Keshe reactor, is not "free"...but it would be about one million times cheaper than the chemical burning process used in the current fuels that cars, truck, and generators use!

http://physics.stack...nology-for-real

Simon

edit to add: Some time ago I read something about plasma and the Jinn. It was suggesting that they can live in (or draw nourishment from) plasma.  Alas now that I want it I cant find the link... point is, did he receive help? If so, from whom? Could this device even be a trojan horse? Or is my imagination running riot and I'm asking too many inane questions?

Edited by simple simon, 30 October 2015 - 10:46 AM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Start TO Finish Simon & ALL-SPELLS FRAUD-wipe this off your minds. This guy on the go for years-never a Prototype model of anything/'S'

A simple search finds lots of bad history about this guy; Keshe verification scam; - http://www.scam.com/...ad.php?t=121246

"Anti-Gravity and Free Energy machines have replaced Perpetual Motion and Rain-Making machines as the idées fixes of the crackpot, and the Macguffins of the grifter."

Keshe scam goes on. Now Keshe is blaming the Belgian government for stopping his technology and is postponing the release of his reactor technology. Please don't buy his books. You will only end up being hurt. He is a fraud. If he does not like Belgium go back

home to Iran. In that terrorist country you can continue your scam. You wont because your head will be on a pike in no time."

"Dont waste your $50,000 on Keshes space ticket. It will never materialise. It is a typical scam."

After looking at his websites, the man is either deluded or a scam artist. Oh right he's taking deposits for flights to the moon, sorry. Definitely a scam artist. I'm totally sure that a "foundation" that consists entirely of one man, who can't even spell correctly, is going to be taking people to the moon, any year now."

http://www.complaint...on-c451481.html

http://boardreader.c..._c0ddX2ljy.html

http://projectavalon...hp/t-40800.html

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far Keshe has failed to provide any evidence of his claims. he claims the Iranians have built a flying saucer based on his technology. Where is the proof? Where have they corroborated Keshes story. I say keshe is a scammer trying to cheat people out of their money with a phony technology."

"I understood that the promised tech was withheld, primarily for the smooth transition out of the world chaos. Perhaps to allow governments to finally enact free markets? Would they ever dare try free markets, on a truly level playing field? I wonder. In case market chaos is something controllable, perhaps? The idea that powers that be have a good plan, which needs to be delayed here and there, now and then. To assure it gets no worse than it already is. Or that higher experts of advanced technologies should not interfere with human free will. I wonder about all such claims, with artistic license."

"I wish I could agree that keshe was honest. But his attitude is that of a wicked money making guy. As usual god favours the wicked people like Keshe and he is getting a little recognition though the mainstream scientific community is yet to recognise his work as valid.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Follow Up to previous reply. This guy's been MONUMENTAL in the Fraud/Simpleton Category/'S'

Keshe Foundation Fraud! There is NO working model OF ANYTHING from this phony foundation-professional manipulator-Psychopath-REALLY

#4 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

Well I've heard of someone who wants one... if it actually arrives AND actually works he said that he will even get one for each of his staff where he works.

I've wished him good luck  ;) 

500 Euros is not a fortune, but for many people in third world nations this is a LOT of money. I'd hate to hear that such people are being cheated en masse.

At the present time I have no intention of buying one of these. Others can be my guinea pigs.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:21 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...I'll step back and await with Simon. Actually been following the SAGA/Intrigue of this 'Snake Oil' sales BS for a few years now. NOTHING...I Mean 'NOTHING' has ever surfaced showing anything more than 'Hype/Showmanship (poor as it war/is), and COMPLETE Shadowy Fraud.

So, make up your own minds-but I'd wait till 'the cows come home'...Best Cheers/'S'