A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:28 PM

THE HEAD OF RUSSIAN UFO/SCIENCE SAYS UFO’s ARE REAL

Edited/summarized by ‘Sweeps’ Fox

*From articles in Nexus and UFO Magazine interviews

Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 14 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations.

*CLICK on Valery’s Photo:
Attached File  valeryuvarov_PHOTO.jpg   108.15KB   389 downloads

He is the author of numerous papers on palaeotechnology and palaeoscience, as well as ufology and esoterica published in the Russian and foreign press. He has initiated and participated in a number of expeditions to India and Egypt in search of material evidence of ancient knowledge. He is a regular speaker at international ufological conferences, and gives lectures and seminars in Russia, the UK, USA, Germany and Scandinavia.

‘THE VALLEY OF DEATH’-to which Uvarov refers in his statements/research:
In northwestern Yakutia in Siberia, in the basin of the Upper Viliuy River, there is a hard-to-reach area that bears the marks of a tremendous cataclysm that took place some 800 years ago, which toppled the entire forest cover and scattered stone fragments over hundreds of square kilometers.

*CLICK on Map…Location of Tunguska explosion:
Attached File  Location_of_Tunguska_explosion_MAP.jpg   188.82KB   449 downloads

Distributed across this area are mysterious metal objects located deep underground in the permafrost.
*CLICK on Depictions of these-Most interesting:
Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND.jpg   92.2KB   458 downloads Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_2.jpg   176.58KB   409 downloads Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_3.jpg   50.62KB   409 downloads

The ancient name of this area is Uliuiu Cherkechekh, which translates as ‘The Valley of Death’.

Eyewitness Reports

The area in question can be described as a solid mass of swamps, alternating with near-impassable taiga, covering more than 100,000 square kilometres. Some fairly curious rumors have become attached to the area regarding metal objects of unknown origin located across its expanse.

In order to shed light on whatever it was that, existing barely perceptibly alongside us, gave rise to these rumors, we had to go into the ancient history of this region to discover its beliefs and legends. We managed to recreate certain elements of the local palaeotoponymy and these matched in an astonishing manner the content of the ancient legends. Everything indicated that the legends and rumors were referring to quite specific things.

About…every six or seven centuries, a monstrous "fireball" bursts out from there and it either flies off somewhere into the distance and…judging by the chronicles and legends of other peoples…explodes there, or it explodes directly above its exit point.

*CLICK on depiction of the 'Fireball' burst:
Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_FIREBALLS.jpg   101.83KB   387 downloads

Valery Uvarov, who says in a recent interview, ‘I am head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia… We are constantly analyzing data coming in from all over the world’.

The other aspect of his research stems from asking the question: Do UFOs exist or not? ‘We know they exist, but what is behind their activity & their interest’? He was asked him about the Tunguska, Siberia, explosion of 1908, that mysteriously flattened an immense area of forest.

Uvarov says, ‘We know what caused it. It was a meteor, but a meteor that was destroyed by a missile. The missile was generated by an ’Alien’ installation. We don't know who constructed it, but it was built long, long ago and is situated in Siberia, several hundred kilometres north of Tunguska’.

The last time that this installation shot down a meteor was on 24/25 September 2002. The Americans also, noticed this explosion. We are dealing with a technology much further ahead of our own—one capable of doing things that we cannot.

And where is this mysterious missile base, supposedly manned by non-humans? Uvarov says, ‘Look for the site of the Tunguska explosion. To the southeast is the very large and famous Lake Baikal. Beyond that, to the north, is a huge and barren territory covering 100,000 kilometres. Hardly anyone lives there.

There are no towns or cities. Here is where we located the installation‘ When he was asked about Planet X, he replied, ‘Astronomers within our Academy tell us we have nothing to fear. I have heard people talk about a rotation figure of 3,600 years for this planet, which is in a similar orbit to that of the Earth but behind the Sun. We know that this planet and the installation in Siberia are closely connected. Let me say that we believe that this installation is keeping that planet in a stable orbit. If that planet were to move, to shift orbit, the entire solar system would become unstable. Those of us in the Academy are sure that this planet is inhabited, and that this installation is designed to protect them and us. We are sure that nothing dangerous will happen’.

Everything is under control. "Our investigations have shown that the Earth has a pulse—a finely tuned frequency that affects everything, every living thing. Some 12,500 years ago, this pulse corresponded to 360 days of the year…but then an asteroid struck the Earth. We believe the orbit of the Earth was altered, artificially, to compensate for this. Our planet moved further away from the Sun, to a frequency pulse of 365’.

‘This has taught us to believe that we have friends—friends who watch over us, silently. They did not allow then, nor will they allow now, any planet, comet or asteroid to strike and destroy the Earth’.

‘This, for us, is now absolutely clear. Those who wish to weaponize space…to tell you the truth, all of us involved in this project feel a pain in our hearts. Here we all are, investigating this installation and some other stuff, material stuff, none of which was constructed by Russians or Americans but by someone else, someone from outer space. It saddens us when we think what could happen if weapons are put into space’.

‘Sweeps’ adds: ‘Thanks for that...which WE already knew’...keep it coming*

#2 jillh10

jillh10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:ufology, alternative evolutionary studies, ancient history,ufo's in sacred scriptures, psychology,astronomy,cosmology

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:49 PM

THE HEAD OF RUSSIAN UFO/SCIENCE SAYS UFO’s ARE REAL

Edited/summarized by ‘Sweeps’ Fox

*From articles in Nexus and UFO Magazine interviews

Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 14 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations.

*CLICK on Valery’s Photo:
Attached File  valeryuvarov_PHOTO.jpg   108.15KB   389 downloads

He is the author of numerous papers on palaeotechnology and palaeoscience, as well as ufology and esoterica published in the Russian and foreign press. He has initiated and participated in a number of expeditions to India and Egypt in search of material evidence of ancient knowledge. He is a regular speaker at international ufological conferences, and gives lectures and seminars in Russia, the UK, USA, Germany and Scandinavia.

‘THE VALLEY OF DEATH’-to which Uvarov refers in his statements/research:
In northwestern Yakutia in Siberia, in the basin of the Upper Viliuy River, there is a hard-to-reach area that bears the marks of a tremendous cataclysm that took place some 800 years ago, which toppled the entire forest cover and scattered stone fragments over hundreds of square kilometers.

*CLICK on Map…Location of Tunguska explosion:
Attached File  Location_of_Tunguska_explosion_MAP.jpg   188.82KB   449 downloads

Distributed across this area are mysterious metal objects located deep underground in the permafrost.
*CLICK on Depictions of these-Most interesting:
Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND.jpg   92.2KB   458 downloads Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_2.jpg   176.58KB   409 downloads Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_3.jpg   50.62KB   409 downloads

The ancient name of this area is Uliuiu Cherkechekh, which translates as ‘The Valley of Death’.

Eyewitness Reports

The area in question can be described as a solid mass of swamps, alternating with near-impassable taiga, covering more than 100,000 square kilometres. Some fairly curious rumors have become attached to the area regarding metal objects of unknown origin located across its expanse.

In order to shed light on whatever it was that, existing barely perceptibly alongside us, gave rise to these rumors, we had to go into the ancient history of this region to discover its beliefs and legends. We managed to recreate certain elements of the local palaeotoponymy and these matched in an astonishing manner the content of the ancient legends. Everything indicated that the legends and rumors were referring to quite specific things.

About…every six or seven centuries, a monstrous "fireball" bursts out from there and it either flies off somewhere into the distance and…judging by the chronicles and legends of other peoples…explodes there, or it explodes directly above its exit point.

*CLICK on depiction of the 'Fireball' burst:
Attached File  UNDERGROUND_CHAMBERS_FOUND_FIREBALLS.jpg   101.83KB   387 downloads

Valery Uvarov, who says in a recent interview, ‘I am head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia… We are constantly analyzing data coming in from all over the world’.

The other aspect of his research stems from asking the question: Do UFOs exist or not? ‘We know they exist, but what is behind their activity & their interest’? He was asked him about the Tunguska, Siberia, explosion of 1908, that mysteriously flattened an immense area of forest.

Uvarov says, ‘We know what caused it. It was a meteor, but a meteor that was destroyed by a missile. The missile was generated by an ’Alien’ installation. We don't know who constructed it, but it was built long, long ago and is situated in Siberia, several hundred kilometres north of Tunguska’.

The last time that this installation shot down a meteor was on 24/25 September 2002. The Americans also, noticed this explosion. We are dealing with a technology much further ahead of our own—one capable of doing things that we cannot.

And where is this mysterious missile base, supposedly manned by non-humans? Uvarov says, ‘Look for the site of the Tunguska explosion. To the southeast is the very large and famous Lake Baikal. Beyond that, to the north, is a huge and barren territory covering 100,000 kilometres. Hardly anyone lives there.

There are no towns or cities. Here is where we located the installation‘ When he was asked about Planet X, he replied, ‘Astronomers within our Academy tell us we have nothing to fear. I have heard people talk about a rotation figure of 3,600 years for this planet, which is in a similar orbit to that of the Earth but behind the Sun. We know that this planet and the installation in Siberia are closely connected. Let me say that we believe that this installation is keeping that planet in a stable orbit. If that planet were to move, to shift orbit, the entire solar system would become unstable. Those of us in the Academy are sure that this planet is inhabited, and that this installation is designed to protect them and us. We are sure that nothing dangerous will happen’.

Everything is under control. "Our investigations have shown that the Earth has a pulse—a finely tuned frequency that affects everything, every living thing. Some 12,500 years ago, this pulse corresponded to 360 days of the year…but then an asteroid struck the Earth. We believe the orbit of the Earth was altered, artificially, to compensate for this. Our planet moved further away from the Sun, to a frequency pulse of 365’.

‘This has taught us to believe that we have friends—friends who watch over us, silently. They did not allow then, nor will they allow now, any planet, comet or asteroid to strike and destroy the Earth’.

‘This, for us, is now absolutely clear. Those who wish to weaponize space…to tell you the truth, all of us involved in this project feel a pain in our hearts. Here we all are, investigating this installation and some other stuff, material stuff, none of which was constructed by Russians or Americans but by someone else, someone from outer space. It saddens us when we think what could happen if weapons are put into space’.

‘Sweeps’ adds: ‘Thanks for that...which WE already knew’...keep it coming*

;) Pretty deep stuff
However, I dont think we need this guy to tell us the Earth has a pulse but!!!! what we do need to know is who's finger is holding it? There has been a surge in UFO activity as of late and of course there has been an increase in the out put of seismic activity with under water vents sending out charges way above the normal output across the world. The reason I mention this is that todays line of thinking within the ranks of some scientific strongholds is that UFO activity and siesmic activity is linked. But we have seen vast surges in Canada, Poland Russia and when one thinks of UFO's, those countries are the last in line for ufo sightings ordinarily. So I wonder why the increase? What is really going on and do they really have things under control? ANSWERS ON A POST CARD PLEASE lol
The weaponisation of space has been going on since the 1940@s and will continue. However, NASA and NORAD came in for a shack when reportidly a UFO showed up after the launch of one of the first warheads that was puportidly strapped onto the hubble telescope taking a few pot shots and totally knackering the warheads up. haha I cry in happiness oh no I say as I think oh boy if they can do that what else can they do? But I hasten to add...dont hold your breathe people I dare say there are no white knights in deep space..but then again i could be wrong...

http://www.alienexistence.com

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:57 AM

;) Pretty deep stuff
However, I dont think we need this guy to tell us the Earth has a pulse but!!!! what we do need to know is who's finger is holding it? There has been a surge in UFO activity as of late and of course there has been an increase in the out put of seismic activity with under water vents sending out charges way above the normal output across the world. The reason I mention this is that todays line of thinking within the ranks of some scientific strongholds is that UFO activity and siesmic activity is linked. But we have seen vast surges in Canada, Poland Russia and when one thinks of UFO's, those countries are the last in line for ufo sightings ordinarily. So I wonder why the increase? What is really going on and do they really have things under control? ANSWERS ON A POST CARD PLEASE lol
The weaponisation of space has been going on since the 1940@s and will continue. However, NASA and NORAD came in for a shack when reportidly a UFO showed up after the launch of one of the first warheads that was puportidly strapped onto the hubble telescope taking a few pot shots and totally knackering the warheads up. haha I cry in happiness oh no I say as I think oh boy if they can do that what else can they do? But I hasten to add...dont hold your breathe people I dare say there are no white knights in deep space..but then again i could be wrong...

*Go with your own experiences,
Haven't had any bad ones. Thrilling/instructional...but more an 'all over good feeling'. But I'd suggest...just for the Hell of it...Go to OUR 'Fastwalkers' LINK Below...under My Webpage:
My Webpage

Just finished a 'Sweeps Fox Show' with the Producer Bob Miles. The 'CLIPS' will give you opinions of some of the best investigators/researchers in the field. Might provide you with some interesting insights. Let me know...
Too late tonight...'Don't do Postcards' as this hour...Ha :)
Yeah...thanks for being there...but become a VIP Member...get even more from the top guys and gals in the field...than even 'Fastwalkers'....but that's a damned good start. Hope you'll enjoy it. Nite nite...damned tired ...up 46 hrs. now. Holy jumping fright/'Sweeps'