* * * * - 1 votes

Unexplained Body Marks- Vasilli

35 replies to this topic

#1 HELEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:MAINLY STAR VISITORS, INCLUDING 'HYBRIDS', BUT ALSO DISCOVERING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT OTHER REALITIES. I HAVE HAD SOME LIMITED PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH TELEPATHY, CLAIRVOYANCE, CLAIRSENTIENCE. I HAVE ON-GOING ANOMOLOUS EXPERIENCES.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:01 PM

Hi all,

This may be a strange topic but
has anyone experienced strange marks appearing on their body?
Marks which have no plausible explanation for? I would love to
hear of any. I have had many, but I always try to find a
rational explanation first. There have been many different
types, but the most recent one was just yesterday/today!
I had a large red area the size of a 5 pence piece on my
forehead. I had not knocked it at all. It grew redder as
the evening wore on. In the morning it had disappeared but
in its place was a perfect triangle consisting of three dots joined by
a thin outline (red). This was smaller than the red area of the
previous night, and was just about a quarter of an inch in size.
As I looked at it in the mirror this morning, upon awakening, it
even started to disappear before I had left the house for work!
Several months ago, I noticed another red triangle on my
right temple, just above my eye, about half an inch in size.
There have been no logical explanations for these marks.

Helen

#2 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:02 AM

:angry:

HELEN, on Dec 8 2006, 10:01 PM, said:

Hi all,

Helen

*hello Helen, ...Very good topic for members to 'chime in on'. Many people DO confesss to 'unexplained marks...and can't put ANY reason to them.
I can give you a 'for instance'.
One of my daughters, out with me late at night doing a 'Skywatch'...which is quite usual for our family...experienced a real traumatic cum 'exciting' event on one evening.
After several fairly close 'sightings'...some going back and forth flashing their lights, she quite suddenly collapsed. Just fell down...saying 'My legs just felt numb and paralyzed'.
I had to carry her into the house...she couldn't walk...despite giving her time to try and get up.
I placed her on the sofa, called my wife, and observed her. We also, because we are Professional Nurses, did basic neurological tests on her legs. We had to hold her up even to a sitting position. She couldn't even 'Swing her legs' over the side of the sofa. She had no reaction to 'pin pricks' to her legs or feet, and we couldn't elicit any Reflexes...patella tendon or others. It was then we noticed the MARKS on her one leg...for the first time. They were red and swollen....shaped in a diamond shape. We took pictures later and for WEEKS afterwards. They remained undeminished for MONTHS...and then only very gradually faded. Thank goodness she did recover her mobility and feeling over night.
I've put 2 of the photos...over a period of time...here for you all to see. This was a direct result...we believe... of the 'SKYWATCHING'. We are still trying to figure out WHY? Were the Marks a message, a reminder, a marking for a specific reason, or WHAT? They certainly weren't blemishes or a 'natural' feature...and arranged the way they were.
Thanks for opening up this topic. Best/'Sweeps' :o

*CLICK on the Photos if you wish:
Attached File  ERINS_UFO_SKYWATCHIN_MARKS_3.jpg   50.4K   215 downloads Attached File  ERINS_UFO_SKYWATCHING_MARKS_2.jpg   45.67K   227 downloads

#3 Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 09 December 2006 - 10:56 AM

Back in 1994 our group had the job of giving Sixto Paz(a peruvian ufo abductee) a guided tour of the ancient monuments of Wessex - so Avebury - Stonehenge -Silbury Hill - Maiden Castle etc over the week -

the day we went up to the top of Silbury hill one womans watch stopped for an hour - wee then went to Stonehenge and with a special pass were allowed amongst the stones for a good look around and a meditiation - throughout the meditation I rested my right hand on one of the main trilathons -

that night when I returned to my B&B I looked in the mirror and my face was red (like sunburn) and the back of my hands the same - I put cream on and in the morning my face had returned to normal but the right hand still had the red mark - Sixto Paz said it was a power burn - my right hand -even to this day STILL HAS this burn mark from about an inch above the wrist and covering the back of the hand - sometimes it flares up quite bright - often more noticable when I get in the bath

Was it stonehenge - or was it the womans missing hour on her watch were we all unknowingly 'taken'
for that hour ???

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 HELEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:MAINLY STAR VISITORS, INCLUDING 'HYBRIDS', BUT ALSO DISCOVERING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT OTHER REALITIES. I HAVE HAD SOME LIMITED PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH TELEPATHY, CLAIRVOYANCE, CLAIRSENTIENCE. I HAVE ON-GOING ANOMOLOUS EXPERIENCES.

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

skylark, on Dec 9 2006, 12:02 AM, said:

:angry:

*hello Helen, ...Very good topic for members to 'chime in on'. Many people DO confesss to 'unexplained marks...and can't put ANY reason to them.
I can give you a 'for instance'.
One of my daughters, out with me late at night doing a 'Skywatch'...which is quite usual for our family...experienced a real traumatic cum 'exciting' event on one evening.
After several fairly close 'sightings'...some going back and forth flashing their lights, she quite suddenly collapsed. Just fell down...saying 'My legs just felt numb and paralyzed'.
I had to carry her into the house...she couldn't walk...despite giving her time to try and get up.
I placed her on the sofa, called my wife, and observed her. We also, because we are Professional Nurses, did basic neurological tests on her legs. We had to hold her up even to a sitting position. She couldn't even 'Swing her legs' over the side of the sofa. She had no reaction to 'pin pricks' to her legs or feet, and we couldn't elicit any Reflexes...patella tendon or others. It was then we noticed the MARKS on her one leg...for the first time. They were red and swollen....shaped in a diamond shape. We took pictures later and for WEEKS afterwards. They remained undeminished for MONTHS...and then only very gradually faded. Thank goodness she did recover her mobility and feeling over night.
I've put 2 of the photos...over a period of time...here for you all to see. This was a direct result...we believe... of the 'SKYWATCHING'. We are still trying to figure out WHY? Were the Marks a message, a
reminder, a marking for a specific reason, or WHAT? They certainly weren't blemishes or a 'natural' feature...and arranged the way they were.
Thanks for opening up this topic. Best/'Sweeps' :o

*CLICK on the Photos if you wish:
attachment attachment
................................................................................

Hi Sweeps,

What happened to your daughter must have been really distressing and luckily
she was o.k. I have never heard of that happening to a person. I wonder if
any or all of you had any 'missing time'? I have read of 'contact' happening
to someone and their immediate family/friends being somehow 'switched
off'!! So they would not be aware of anything. Just a thought. I also read
in a book by Dolores Cannon I think, of someone being abducted but not
actually experiencing 'missing time', rather the case that 'time seemed to
stand still' for their companions until the person was returned! Very strange
indeed. Very interesting about your daughter's body marks - they
reminded me of the childhood vaccination needles which we used to
have - I think they were called BCG, and they left a group of dots on the
skin's surface, possibly due to the body's reaction to the innoculation!?

best wishes, Helen

#5 HELEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:50 AM

Seth Haniel, on Dec 9 2006, 10:56 AM, said:

Back in 1994 our group had the job of giving Sixto Paz(a peruvian ufo abductee) a guided tour of the ancient monuments of Wessex - so Avebury - Stonehenge -Silbury Hill - Maiden Castle etc over the week -

the day we went up to the top of Silbury hill one womans watch stopped for an hour - wee then went to Stonehenge and with a special pass were allowed amongst the stones for a good look around and a meditiation - throughout the meditation I rested my right hand on one of the main trilathons -

that night when I returned to my B&B I looked in the mirror and my face was red (like sunburn) and the back of my hands the same - I put cream on and in the morning my face had returned to normal but the right hand still had the red mark - Sixto Paz said it was a power burn - my right hand -even to this day STILL HAS this burn mark from about an inch above the wrist and covering the back of the hand - sometimes it flares up quite bright - often more noticable when I get in the bath

Was it stonehenge - or was it the womans missing hour on her watch were we all unknowingly 'taken'
for that hour ???

Hi Seth

Very interesting - have any of you ever had regression for this incident?
I am guessing that if a person is in the company of an abductee, then sometimes
they can have these experiences also. I may be wrong about this. Once when I
stayed at a friend's house, who is an 'experiencer', I also had some kind of
experience!

best wishes, Helen

#6 Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:50 PM

Hi Helen
I don't think that anyone was really aware that anything may of happened - beside the lady who's watch had lost an hour and was curious to why we were rushing to keep to the schedule -
and it is only on reflection with all things considered that the possibility is there for an abduction experience -

I would like to undergo regression - but have tried it in the past and was not really impressed - I feel as though I am one of the people who cannot be hypnotized
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#7 Guest_betterone_*

• Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

HELEN, on Dec 8 2006, 03:01 PM, said:

Hi all,

Helen
I am a 44 yr old Male in US
Last July I awoke sleeping on my chest, getting up, my shirt was stuck to my back.
I found 2 marks looking like bird claws side by side / 2 capitol "Y"'s then a third blotch same distance.
Slight bleeding w/ no cuts in shirt. As if a bird of fire with 3 claws perched on my right shoulder blade while sleeping.
The Y's have the appearance as if dripping effect. I took myself to the mirror and took pictures with my camera phone.
From time to time a few weeks after markings appeared tingling would occur.
Stan

#8 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:14 AM

betterone, on Apr 29 2010, 09:54 PM, said:

I am a 44 yr old Male in US
Last July I awoke sleeping on my chest, getting up, my shirt was stuck to my back.
I found 2 marks looking like bird claws side by side / 2 capitol "Y"'s then a third blotch same distance.
Slight bleeding w/ no cuts in shirt. As if a bird of fire with 3 claws perched on my right shoulder blade while sleeping.
The Y's have the appearance as if dripping effect. I took myself to the mirror and took pictures with my camera phone.
From time to time a few weeks after markings appeared tingling would occur.
Stan

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Some how this latest entry by a Member called 'Betterone'...has taken a mysterious turn. This 'Betterone' was probably 'Automatically' deleted from our Membership ranks. This sometimes happens if the persons IP Address has been 'black listed' by several agencies. I'd have hoped that this 'deleted member' would have figured out a way to come back so we could here more of his/her story. Thanks/'S'

#9 betterone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Unseen spirits and seen ones.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:19 AM

skylark, on May 8 2010, 06:14 PM, said:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Some how this latest entry by a Member called 'Betterone'...has taken a mysterious turn. This 'Betterone' was probably 'Automatically' deleted from our Membership ranks. This sometimes happens if the persons IP Address has been 'black listed' by several agencies. I'd have hoped that this 'deleted member' would have figured out a way to come back so we could here more of his/her story. Thanks/'S'
Thankyou Skylark!!
I re-registered which helped gain access again. I do have pictures available of these markings/engravings if you will. Pretty clear

Attached Files

#10 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

betterone, on May 9 2010, 03:19 AM, said:

Thankyou Skylark!!
I re-registered which helped gain access again. I do have pictures available of these markings/engravings if you will. Pretty clear

*Welcome back Stan/betterone,

…And welcome to the ‘Forum’. Glad you were able to make it back here. Your ‘posting/Topic’ fits in nicely, and begs a lot of questions of course.

The photos are appreciated. Helps us focus a bit more. Have you had any follow up episodes of this type? What are your own ideas/questions about what happened there? We can go from there, but it’s definitely a strange case to be investigated. Have you EVER even considered having ‘Hypnotic Regression’ about this night/encounter?/happening? Guess we’d all like to know how you judge this event, and how you’re ‘Dealing with it’ and all the possibilities it brings up.

Many thanks. And why is it you came to Ireland…from California to put this matter before people? Have you also put this up on other Forums or Blogs, and if so…how was the response? Curious thing alright. All best cheers/’S’

#11 betterone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

skylark, on May 9 2010, 02:31 PM, said:

*Welcome back Stan/betterone,

…And welcome to the 'Forum'. Glad you were able to make it back here. Your 'posting/Topic' fits in nicely, and begs a lot of questions of course.

The photos are appreciated. Helps us focus a bit more. Have you had any follow up episodes of this type? What are your own ideas/questions about what happened there? We can go from there, but it's definitely a strange case to be investigated. Have you EVER even considered having 'Hypnotic Regression' about this night/encounter?/happening? Guess we'd all like to know how you judge this event, and how you're 'Dealing with it' and all the possibilities it brings up.

Many thanks. And why is it you came to Ireland…from California to put this matter before people? Have you also put this up on other Forums or Blogs, and if so…how was the response? Curious thing alright. All best cheers/'S'

You know, what's stranger is...
These marks had appeared, then a few weeks after, My girl helen and I were in our front yard and she witnessed a hummingbird trying to get airborn, fluttering low and going into the street. She swooped it up in her hands and held it. I noticed a young looking hawk directly above in a powerline. I assumed hawk had attacked the hummingbird. I then took the hummingbird into my palm, I thought Wow! How cool? It let me pet it's head and perched and did'nt even try to fly away. I placed him in a cardboard box with a small branch, towel, and small bowl with hummingbird feeder water in it.

The bird lived for 3 day's. Last night he was alive I put him out in our R.V. with window's down to get fresh night air. Next morning he was dead. But the way he died, he was perched on the branch his head and beak tucked under it's wing. My uncle said...it died in it's sleep. Cool! I thought. I thought about the way it was perched and distance of feet and it resembled that of the markings on my back. But wait....I had burried the bird in the backyard in a shallow grave.

A few weeks after that, I was cleaning my pool filter, where water puddles on ground. I glanced over to see the water funneling into the ground at a enourmous rate like a whirlpool. Next day I thought...wait that funnel was directly over where the bird's grave was. Too weird! paralelle universe??

#12 simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,749 posts
  • Location:Planet Earth (at least it was the last time I looked)
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hi folks,

I've never noticed strange body markings, however a few years ago I met a lady from Nevada, USA, and she showed me some strange marks on her legs which were possibly from 'abduction' events.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#13 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

simple simon, on May 11 2010, 09:28 PM, said:

Hi folks,

I've never noticed strange body markings, however a few years ago I met a lady from Nevada, USA, and she showed me some strange marks on her legs which were possibly from 'abduction' events.

Simon

*Hmmm and OK Simon,
...But would really like Stan to get back and answer some of the implied questions we put to him on his 'Marks'. He did give some nice metaphorical 'Humming Bird' stories/anecdotal/ & ideations, but sort of circumvented anymore points regarding the Topic itself. So, hopefully he'll re-look at the questions that his 'marks'/Photos have prompted and answer some of them. Best/'S'

#14 betterone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

skylark, on May 12 2010, 08:45 AM, said:

*Hmmm and OK Simon,
...But would really like Stan to get back and answer some of the implied questions we put to him on his 'Marks'. He did give some nice metaphorical 'Humming Bird' stories/anecdotal/ & ideations, but sort of circumvented anymore points regarding the Topic itself. So, hopefully he'll re-look at the questions that his 'marks'/Photos have prompted and answer some of them. Best/'S'
Well Skylark, As per your questions about regression, I would like to go under the hypnosis route of rememberance. I once took a college course where the teacher was trained in Hypnosis and wanted me to be his subject on being hypnotized. I met all the criteria through his pre-tests on being able to be hypnotised. But at the time was not into the idea for fear of making a fool of myself. I did have a strange dream a few nights ago where I was on my back in bed and I felt someone hovering over me, then I felt a pressure in my upper chest as if someone were sitting on my chest. I had struggled to regain conciousness. I was trying to scream out loud but could not. It took a moment, I sat up in bed calling out for a breath and help. And, Yes! I have posted my story on several different sites in US. One site called "unsolved mysteries " paranormal mysteries
Another thing I had failed to mention earlier when first describing the found cuts, when first looking a where my shirt was sticking to my back, it was caught to a small piece of glass in the wound. It appeared. Clear small piece of sharp glass?? Lost on floor. Thanks again

#15 captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

betterone, on May 12 2010, 10:01 PM, said:

Well Skylark, As per your questions about regression, I would like to go under the hypnosis route of rememberance. I once took a college course where the teacher was trained in Hypnosis and wanted me to be his subject on being hypnotized. I met all the criteria through his pre-tests on being able to be hypnotised. But at the time was not into the idea for fear of making a fool of myself. I did have a strange dream a few nights ago where I was on my back in bed and I felt someone hovering over me, then I felt a pressure in my upper chest as if someone were sitting on my chest. I had struggled to regain conciousness. I was trying to scream out loud but could not. It took a moment, I sat up in bed calling out for a breath and help. And, Yes! I have posted my story on several different sites in US. One site called "unsolved mysteries " paranormal mysteries
Another thing I had failed to mention earlier when first describing the found cuts, when first looking a where my shirt was sticking to my back, it was caught to a small piece of glass in the wound. It appeared. Clear small piece of sharp glass?? Lost on floor. Thanks again

-Hi Stan,
-This sitting or hovering over your chest-scary huh? Some folks would relate this to Sucubus activity. I've had these as well-but knew darned well from previous similar events that it was a SEXY thing with a female-sucubus. This subject really does put people off-unless they've had experiences like that.
Have you figured-thought about this GLASS business-where it might have originated from or got into the event? Thanks-Captain

#16 betterone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

captain, on May 16 2010, 05:24 AM, said:

-Hi Stan,
-This sitting or hovering over your chest-scary huh? Some folks would relate this to Sucubus activity. I've had these as well-but knew darned well from previous similar events that it was a SEXY thing with a female-sucubus. This subject really does put people off-unless they've had experiences like that.
Have you figured-thought about this GLASS business-where it might have originated from or got into the event? Thanks-Captain
Well Captain, maybe the fact that I was not alone when I went to sleep and knowing that I was consious to the fact I was lying next to a female partner. I was struggling looking at the situation from inside the dream and outside as well, trying to get awake & get control of the situation. I felt dominated. Now I have the sensual idea, next time I'll be heads up to. Ha Ha As for the glass, I came across another site where a man claimed to have been abducted, and a small glass chard, triangle in shape was inserted in his leg, he claimed to beieve it was some tracking device.

#17 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:40 PM

betterone, on May 16 2010, 08:16 PM, said:

Well Captain, maybe the fact that I was not alone when I went to sleep and knowing that I was consious to the fact I was lying next to a female partner. I was struggling looking at the situation from inside the dream and outside as well, trying to get awake & get control of the situation. I felt dominated. Now I have the sensual idea, next time I'll be heads up to. Ha Ha As for the glass, I came across another site where a man claimed to have been abducted, and a small glass chard, triangle in shape was inserted in his leg, he claimed to beieve it was some tracking device.

*Hey Stan,
...Any REPEAT of this incident, or any other anomalous happenings/events you can recall? Thanks/'S'

#18 betterone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:30 AM

skylark, on May 19 2010, 10:40 AM, said:

*Hey Stan,
...Any REPEAT of this incident, or any other anomalous happenings/events you can recall? Thanks/'S'
I've been staying away from home for the last 8 mos. Only home on weekends. Will be returning at the end of the month for good.
Perhaps then...

#19 skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

betterone, on May 24 2010, 01:30 AM, said:

I've been staying away from home for the last 8 mos. Only home on weekends. Will be returning at the end of the month for good.
Perhaps then...

*OK Stan,
...I hear yah. Looking forward, maybe you'll be able/ready to tell us more. Stay safe/free. Best/'S'

#20 K in LA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

To paraphrase Glenn Steckling in a lecture he gave in Australia:
"People from other planets can scan you down to the molecular level from orbit and perhaps beyond, they would have no need to physically interact with anyone here except to talk to them." Stories of "abductions" and the like, along with taking fluid, etc..seem illogical at best, Govt. disinformation and counterintelligence at worst. Ask yourself who would want to demonize people from other planets and I think you will come to see it's the same people using terrorist banking to take over the world and consolidate power.

People are perhaps being abducted but I do not believe it is people from other planets doing it.
It's simply not logical given their technology and ability with Telepathy, both innate and mechanical.
There would be no real motivation. Look to the secret military of the US and others for the nefarious bits. People from other planets don't have to skulk about in the shadows.