• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

SENATOR‘OBAMA’…A DANGEROUS MAN

-VIDEO +PHOTOS/ANALYSIS OF PERCEIVED CHARACTER DISORDERS-

…FACTS...VOTERS MUST KNOW ABOUT NOW…/’Sweeps’

*Sweeps' NOTE 5:
...Now we have the VIDEO of 'Nation of Islam Leader Farrakhan' supporting Obama:- 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'... I MEAN HUH???
*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link for this SWILL:

My Webpage

Obama & ACORN Root Causes of Mortgage Crisis!
FBI Investigates U.S. Financial Crisis - Where Did $1 Trillion Go?
Obama Funds ACORN
Obama IS aware of ‘ACORN’S’ Intimidation Tactics…HE’s a ‘TERRORIST’/Crook

*'Sweeps' NOTE 4:
Better watch this video-below-Quickly...before Obama's GOONS have it pulled/'S'
Explosive Video, Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama and the Dems the "Family" and "Conscience" of Fannie Mae
*CLICK below on 'My Webpage for this Video:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE 3:
...Please CLICK below on 'My Webpage'-Video-Rush Limbaugh 'Zeros in on Obama-great/'S':

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE 2:
...Think EVERYONE should know 'Obama's' background influences/people who influenced him. See below.
*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link for OBAMA'S MENTORS VIDEO:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps; NOTE 1:
...Just CAUGHT what 'Captain' commented/put in. In fact I'll put the VIDEO he submitted...right here in the main Topic Page. 'Obama's Wife' Michelle really 'Put her FOOT and Sentiments in her mouth'...on camera here folks. Won't be the last time either....Bet on it. She's taking a LOT of deserved HEAT for this remark. Said paraphrased 'This is the 1st time I've been proud of my country'. Help me Hannah.Really shows what she thinks!. Hope you'll all read what Captain writes as well in the replies sections....thanks/'S'

*Click below on 'My Webpage' for the Video Captain put in:

My Webpage

*Vindication....Click below on the LINK re 'Obama'...but read down further as well-Thanks/'S'

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...For the full story-read my reply to 'Captain'...BUT:
OBAMA'S TRIFECTA: FOREIGN POLICY LINE IS RUN BY TRILATERAL FOUNDER ZBIGNIEW
BRZEZINSKI -AND...OBAMA''S WIFE LINKED TO COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS WASHINGTON DC -- Barack Obama's top economics adviser is a member of the
super-secret Skull & Bones society of Yale University, of which George H.W.
Bush, George W. Bush, and John Kerry are also members

Photos of McCain and ‘Obama’:

Attached File  DANGEROUS_JOHN_McCAIN_PHOTO.jpg   65.36KB   59 downloads Attached File  DANGEROUS_barack_obama_PHOTO.jpg   47.75KB   60 downloads

[size=4]*CLICK on the Photo of ‘Obama’ SNUBBING Hillary Clinton

Attached File  DANGEROUS_OBAMA_SNUBS_HILLARY.jpg   106.69KB   65 downloads

This was at the ‘State Of The Union’ speech by Pres. Bush…recently . She had approached Senator Ted Kennedy-White Hair-and shook his hand, but when she reached to do the same to ‘Obama’…he turned/spurned/and walked away.

‘Obama’…Seething/immature/can’t take rejection…
He’s quite simply… ‘Rude/Crude/and Unattractive

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

SENATORS JOHN McCAIN & ‘OBAMA’…DANGEROUS MEN

…VOTERS MUST KNOW ABOUT NOW…/’Sweeps’

Attached File  DANGEROUS_JOHN_McCAIN_PHOTO.jpg   65.36KB   59 downloads Attached File  DANGEROUS_barack_obama_PHOTO.jpg   47.75KB   60 downloads

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
Regarding…Senator John McCain…I have ‘very good friends’…who’ve had experiences with John McCain. Here’s one anecdotal situation and comment:
‘Saw him at the Naval Institute where he continually punched another luncheon guest , and actually had to be physically restrained’. AND…as a child…McCain, by his own admission, was throwing tantrums until he passed out. This is scary stuff/’S’

*CLICK below on Pat Buchanan’s/Conservative Photo-what he says:
Attached File  DANGEROUS_Patrickjbuchanan.jpg   65.47KB   72 downloads

*CLICK below…AND SCROLL DOWN… on ‘My Webpage’ VIDEO to the Pat
Buchanan remarks about an ‘out of control’ McCain. Take it in folks/’S’:[/b]

My Webpage

*CLICK on the Photo of ‘Obama’ SNUBBING Hillary Clinton

This was at the ‘State Of The Union’ speech by Pres. Bush…recently . She had approached Senator Ted Kennedy-White Hair-and shook his hand, but when she reached to do the same to ‘Obama’…he turned/spurned/and walked away.

-Hello Sweeps and everyone,
Think Sweeps 'touched off a powderkeg here'-and HOPE the Voters in the 'States' have a gander at this info. Don't think it will amount to a Sniff of interest or change people's minds...let alone make them think...about how they size up these candidates though.
-One sure thing-IF HILLARY had Snubbed OBAMA like that-there would be 'great calls of Racism' against Hillary. Obama's the one 'keeping the race issue going'-and hopes he can benefit from it. He's an angry little spoiled Kid-when he doesn't get his way. But, then he has to go home and face his Wife-who does, as Sweeps once said, ware the PANTS in that family. This whole Political scene in the 'States'-makes the ex-pats whom I know over here...quite sick. Sure puts a bad face on the American electorate's choices and those choices -'whom to back'-by political leaders. If that's all the American 'Parties' can offer up to the world as leaders-the whole world's in for 'A ROUGH RIDE' for at least 4 years. Ex-pat Americans in Ireland, and I do know considerable numbers, say unless ROMNEY can pull off a miracle and get the nomination...nothing would induce this Ex-pat crowd to even vote. That's the 'TAKE' of the majority I hang out with. Thanks for listening-Captain :)

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

-Hello Sweeps and everyone,
Think Sweeps 'touched off a powderkeg here'-and HOPE the Voters in the 'States' have a gander at this info. Don't think it will amount to a Sniff of interest or change people's minds...let alone make them think...about how they size up these candidates though.
-One sure thing-IF HILLARY had Snubbed OBAMA like that-there would be 'great calls of Racism' against Hillary. Obama's the one 'keeping the race issue going'-and hopes he can benefit from it. He's an angry little spoiled Kid-when he doesn't get his way. But, then he has to go home and face his Wife-who does, as Sweeps once said, ware the PANTS in that family. This whole Political scene in the 'States'-makes the ex-pats whom I know over here...quite sick. Sure puts a bad face on the American electorate's choices and those choices -'whom to back'-by political leaders. If that's all the American 'Parties' can offer up to the world as leaders-the whole world's in for 'A ROUGH RIDE' for at least 4 years. Ex-pat Americans in Ireland, and I do know considerable numbers, say unless ROMNEY can pull off a miracle and get the nomination...nothing would induce this Ex-pat crowd to even vote. That's the 'TAKE' of the majority I hang out with. Thanks for listening-Captain :)

*Serious implications here Captain and all,
...This very disturbing investigation from the 'Jeff Rense' crowd. Better liste up.

Obama Economic Controller
Is Skull And Bones Member
Austan 'The Ghoul' Goolsbee, Yale '91
By Webster Tarpley
2-4-8

BRZEZINSKI -AND...OBAMA''S WIFE LINKED TO COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS WASHINGTON DC -- Barack Obama's top economics adviser is a member of the
Bush, George W. Bush, and John Kerry are also members, reliable sources
confirmed tonight. Goolsbee is widely reported to have told Obama not to
back a compulsory freeze on home mortgage foreclosures to help the
struggling middle class in the current depression crisis, as demanded by
former candidate John Edwards. Hillary Clinton has advocated a one-year
voluntary freeze on foreclosures. Obama has offered counselors to comfort
mortgage victims as they are dispossessed, citing the 'moral hazard' of
protecting the public interest from Wall Street sharks.
By adding the infamous Skull & Bones secret society to his campaign roster,
Obama, who bills himself as the candidate of change and hope, has attained a
prefect trifecta of oligarchical and financier establishment backing for his
attempt to seize the nomination of the Democratic Party for 2008. Obama's
main overall image adviser and foreign policy adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski
the co-founder of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, and the
mastermind of the disastrous Carter administration. Obama's wife Michelle is
reputed to be closely linked to the Council on Foreign Relations. Behind the
utopian platitudes dished up by the Illinois senator, the face of the Wall
Street money elite comes into clearer and clearer focus.
George Will, in an October 2007 Washington Post column saluted Goolsbee's
nuanced understanding" of traditional Democratic issues like globalization
and income inequality; he "seems to be the sort of fellow -- amiable,
empirical, and reasonable--you would want at the elbow of a Democratic
president, if such there must be," wrote the arch-oligarchical apologist
Will.

...AND...From Wikipedia: 'Austan D. Goolsbee is an economist and is currently the Robert P. Gwinn Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is also a Research Fellow at the American Bar Foundation[1], Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a member of the Panel of Economic Advisors to the Congressional Budget Office. He has been Barack Obama's economic advisor since Obama's successful U.S. Senate campaign in Illinois. He is the lead economic advisor to the 2008 Obama presidential campaign.' :angry:

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

*Serious implications here Captain and all,
...This very disturbing investigation from the 'Jeff Rense' crowd. Better liste up.

Obama Economic Controller
Is Skull And Bones Member
Austan 'The Ghoul' Goolsbee, Yale '91
By Webster Tarpley
2-4-8

Bush, George W. Bush, and John Kerry are also members, reliable sources
confirmed tonight. Goolsbee is widely reported to have told Obama not to
back a compulsory freeze on home mortgage foreclosures to help the
struggling middle class in the current depression crisis, as demanded by
former candidate John Edwards. Hillary Clinton has advocated a one-year
voluntary freeze on foreclosures. Obama has offered counselors to comfort
mortgage victims as they are dispossessed, citing the 'moral hazard' of
protecting the public interest from Wall Street sharks.
By adding the infamous Skull & Bones secret society to his campaign roster,
Obama, who bills himself as the candidate of change and hope, has attained a
prefect trifecta of oligarchical and financier establishment backing for his
attempt to seize the nomination of the Democratic Party for 2008. Obama's
main overall image adviser and foreign policy adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski
the co-founder of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, and the
mastermind of the disastrous Carter administration. Obama's wife Michelle is
reputed to be closely linked to the Council on Foreign Relations. Behind the
utopian platitudes dished up by the Illinois senator, the face of the Wall
Street money elite comes into clearer and clearer focus.
George Will, in an October 2007 Washington Post column saluted Goolsbee's
nuanced understanding" of traditional Democratic issues like globalization
and income inequality; he "seems to be the sort of fellow -- amiable,
empirical, and reasonable--you would want at the elbow of a Democratic
president, if such there must be," wrote the arch-oligarchical apologist
Will.

...AND...From Wikipedia: 'Austan D. Goolsbee is an economist and is currently the Robert P. Gwinn Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is also a Research Fellow at the American Bar Foundation[1], Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a member of the Panel of Economic Advisors to the Congressional Budget Office. He has been Barack Obama's economic advisor since Obama's successful U.S. Senate campaign in Illinois. He is the lead economic advisor to the 2008 Obama presidential campaign.' :)

*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Just one of 'Obama's Dealings:
In 2005 Obama bought a Georgian mansion in Chicago's elite Kenwood neighborhood. He paid $1.65 million for it. The same day Rita Rezko, the wife of Chicago property operator Antoin "Tony" Rezko, bought the adjacent undeveloped lot, which had once been part of the mansion's garden. Rezko paid $650,000 for the parcel which at present can only be accessed from the Obama property and which Obama's garden crew has been keeping tidy. Obama got his house for $300,000 under the asking price. Rezko paid full asking price. Later, Obama bought a sixth of Rezko's parcel for $100,000.

#5 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

[quote name='skylark' post='7232' date='Feb 5 2008, 11:41 PM']*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Just one of 'Obama's Dealings:
In 2005 Obama bought a Georgian mansion in Chicago's elite Kenwood neighborhood. He paid $1.65 million for it. The same day Rita Rezko, the wife of Chicago property operator Antoin "Tony" Rezko, bought the adjacent undeveloped lot, which had once been part of the mansion's garden. Rezko paid $650,000 for the parcel which at present can only be accessed from the Obama property and which Obama's garden crew has been keeping tidy. Obama got his house for $300,000 under the asking price. Rezko paid full asking price. Later, Obama bought a sixth of Rezko's parcel for $100,000.
[/quote]
[quote]-Hi All,
-1st Term Senators...'Obama'-not even into 3 years as a first time Senator, are TOLD WHAT TO DO-or they don't do anything or fit into the 'Organization' of the Party to which they have been elected/delegated. OBAMA is 'bought and paid for' and undistinguished in any regard as a Senator. His cry of 'Change', in the Primaries is 'as old as the hills' for a Polititian. Good to see the States (Mass./California) where Ted Kennedy, Oprah, Shriver, et al...came from and campaigned for him....go to Hillary. This guy is a no-one, garnering the 'Black Vote' and playing 'Pied Piper' to the youth. Think it's time to call for an ALL OUT 'White Back Lash'-not because he's Black but-because he's the wrong guy/corrupt/and an agent of shadow people for their own agendas-Captain :)

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
Regarding…Senator John McCain…I have ‘very good friends’…who’ve had experiences with John McCain. Here’s one anecdotal situation and comment:
‘Saw him at the Naval Institute where he continually punched another luncheon guest , and actually had to be physically restrained’. AND…as a child…McCain, by his own admission, was throwing tantrums until he passed out. This is scary stuff/’S’

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...WELL, THAT'S THAT FOLKS. Another 'nail in the election coffin...of the U.S.A.'....Below:

Romney Drops Presidential Bid

...Stuns his CPAC Audience

Mitt Romney suspended his presidential campaign Thursday , telling a stunned conservative group that continuing his uphill battle against John McCain would hurt the Republican Party and make it more likely that the Democratic candidate would win the general election in November.
:)

#7 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:40 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...WELL, THAT'S THAT FOLKS. Another 'nail in the election coffin...of the U.S.A.'....Below:

Romney Drops Presidential Bid

...Stuns his CPAC Audience

Mitt Romney suspended his presidential campaign Thursday , telling a stunned conservative group that continuing his uphill battle against John McCain would hurt the Republican Party and make it more likely that the Democratic candidate would win the general election in November. :angry:

Well-hope the 'Republican' base is Satisfied,
-With Romney's 'stepping down' in the Republican Presidential Race-THEY will now 'Be Saddled with an Old Pretentious CROCK' for a candidate. That's me-I'm out/not voting this year. At least, in 4 years, McCain will be considered by EVERYONE to be too old and defeated to run again. Most Republicans had NOW better swing to vote for Hillary-knowing McCain's JADED background and un-Conservative stance-to keep OBAMA 'OUT' and his shadowy left wing fascist LIBERAL supporters. I can only feel PITY-watching the 'Decline and Fall' of the American Nation-Captain :)

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:57 AM

Well-hope the 'Republican' base is Satisfied,
-With Romney's 'stepping down' in the Republican Presidential Race-THEY will now 'Be Saddled with an Old Pretentious CROCK' for a candidate. That's me-I'm out/not voting this year. At least, in 4 years, McCain will be considered by EVERYONE to be too old and defeated to run again. Most Republicans had NOW better swing to vote for Hillary-knowing McCain's JADED background and un-Conservative stance-to keep OBAMA 'OUT' and his shadowy left wing fascist LIBERAL supporters. I can only feel PITY-watching the 'Decline and Fall' of the American Nation-Captain :angry:

*Right Cap,

...Can understand those remarks/sentiments alright! MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW 'OBAMA'S' Connections, and whose really behind him. He himself....has NO SUBSTITIVE policies. The only thing Oboma reflects is 'Obama'. The Country is going to the Dogs...and people haven't copped on./'S' :)

#9 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:04 AM

...Can understand those remarks/sentiments alright! MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW 'OBAMA'S' Connections, and whose really behind him. He himself....has NO SUBSTITIVE policies. The only thing Oboma reflects is 'Obama'. The Country is going to the Dogs...and people haven't copped on./'S' :)

-Hey Sweeps,
Looks like I'm right behind you here. Just logged on and found this immediately. AND-You 'Just ain't whistling Dixie, The only hope now-is for him to have to travel the rest of the way through 'Red Neck' territory. BUT-how do you get 'the hackles up' on a Nation of 'Shepple'? :angry:

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

-Hey Sweeps,
Looks like I'm right behind you here. Just logged on and found this immediately. AND-You 'Just ain't whistling Dixie, The only hope now-is for him to have to travel the rest of the way through 'Red Neck' territory. BUT-how do you get 'the hackles up' on a Nation of 'Shepple'? :D

*Back at yah Cap...and ALL,
...As I write this, the Potomac Primaries are 'on'...counts not available yet. BUT, it's all so weird...people not asking questions about 'Obama'...To themselves or to anyone else of the 'Obama Swoon' Club...as I refer to them. That says something and speaks volumes about this highly Distorted campaign. If I had them all gathered...a large convention Hall or stadium...I'd ask only one question....'Name ONE THING 'Obama has ACCOMPLISHED? There would have to be 'wide seconds of an absolute HUSH' from any crowd. Why? Because there is NO THING he has accomplished. Period/'S' :lol:

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

*Vindication....Click below on the LINK re 'Obama'...but read down further as well-Thanks/'S'

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This-below-from Prison Planet....take it in. This is what we've come to...Lies/distortions/corruption...kept from the American Public:
Top Cop Says McCain Was Never Tortured
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is "a
lying skunk"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
February 7, 2008
A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has personally
spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that he refused to
provide information after he was captured and tortured in Hanoi, saying that
in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of his willingness to tell
all to avoid torture.
Jack McLamb served nine years in secret operations in Cambodia and other
nations before going on to become one of the most highly decorated police
officer's in Phoenix history, winning police officer of the year twice
before taking a role as a hostage negotiator for the FBI.
"I know a lot of Vietnam veterans and a few POW's and all the POW's that I
ve talked to over the years say that John McCain is a lying skunk," McLamb
told the Alex Jones Show.

"He never was tortured - they were there in the camp with him and then when
he came in....he immediately started spilling his guts about everything
because he didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the
official story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and
date of birth.
"The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code name,
Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them
everything they wanted to know," said McLamb.
McLamb said the POW's told him that McCain had sustained two broken arms and
a leg injury from not pulling his arms in when he bailed out of his A-4
Skyhawk that was shot down over the Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi.
The POW's said that McCain made 32 propaganda videos for the communists- North
Vietnamese in which he denounced America for what they were doing in Vietnam

"They have these sealed now, our government has these sealed, we can't get
to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain... It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and
afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese discovered that
his father was a top admiral.
Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's
abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being tortured,
including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain and U.S. Veteran Dispatch.
Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Well well, a huge BIT of 'Synchronisity here'. Had said in 'replies sections' of this Topic'...that 'OBAMA' had no accomplishments. NOW am able to put a VIDEO in the main topic page....which actually asks the very same question about 'Accomplishemts...or lack of' re 'Obama'. Take a look, and much more info on the LINK. Good golly folks....do your research on candidates. Bes/'Sweeps'

#12 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:38 PM

*'Sweeps NOTE:
...Well well, a huge BIT of 'Synchronisity here'. Had said in 'replies sections' of this Topic'...that 'OBAMA' had no accomplishments. NOW am able to put a VIDEO in the main topic page....which actually asks the very same question about 'Accomplishemts...or lack of' re 'Obama'. Take a look, and much more info on the LINK. Good golly folks....do your research on candidates. Bes/'Sweeps'

-Hi Sweeps and all,
ANOTHER SAD COMMENTARY-on the 'Obama' crowd draw. A litany of 'FAINTING' episodes at his rallies. Who Faints at rallies? GROUPIES FAINT...and those who would be mis-lead by 'Celebrityism', not to mention 'SHEEPLES'.
Below find the link of people at many of 'Obama's' rallies-FAINTING. This is so sad, that people get 'caught up' in this Pop star/undistinguished/mess of 'Obama' supporters. A world full of emotional uneducated voting GROUPIES:

My Webpage

#13 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

-Hi Sweeps and all,
ANOTHER SAD COMMENTARY-on the 'Obama' crowd draw. A litany of 'FAINTING' episodes at his rallies. Who Faints at rallies? GROUPIES FAINT...and those who would be mis-lead by 'Celebrityism', not to mention 'SHEEPLES'.
Below find the link of people at many of 'Obama's' rallies-FAINTING. This is so sad, that people get 'caught up' in this Pop star/undistinguished/mess of 'Obama' supporters. A world full of emotional uneducated voting GROUPIES:

My Webpage

-Hi folks,
ANOTHER 'REVEALING' piece from the 'Obama Camp'-this time from his wife. What an unbelievable statement she's made on CAMERA.
Michelle Obama hasn’t been proud of America in at least 26 years? :D
The video is below on 'My Webpage'...check out 'this American'...IS SHE FOR REAL. I mean really:

My Webpage

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...yep, JUST CAUGHT 'CAPTAIN'S' comments/remarks. I'll second that. In fact I'll edit/put in here the video of 'Obama's' wife Michelle....saying basically 'This is the 1st time I've been proud of my country'. GEEEZ.
Michelle Obama Takes LOTS of Heat for Saying She’s ‘Proud of My Country’ for the First Time. She really put her FOOT and Sentiments in her mouth this time. It won't be the last...as we've already told you folks./S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' LINK which Captain has already alluded to-Thanks

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This-below-from Prison Planet....take it in. This is what we've come to...Lies/distortions/corruption...kept from the American Public:
lying skunk"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
February 7, 2008
all to avoid torture.

date of birth.

to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain... It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and
Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just CAUGHT what Captain commented on. I'll second that...even put in the VIDEO he's submitted in this main topic page.

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
lying skunk"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
February 7, 2008
all to avoid torture.

date of birth.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

My Webpage

#15 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

Did ‘everyone’ here this one? ‘Obama’ plagiarized the entire speech delivered by Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick..when he was running for office two years ago.

The Massachusetts Governor delivered HIS speech on Oct. 15, 2006. Obama recently spoke the SAME words from Gov. Deval’s speech. Here are the words….exactly. ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.’ Just words? Just words? ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself.’ Just words? ‘Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.’ Just words? ‘I have a dream.’ Just words?”

Nice one huh gang? Besides speaking in Vague Populist generalities…Obama must be desperate for ‘new material’…even if it isn’t his own.
Thanks folks….add your own verdict/or not here please-Captain
:D

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:48 PM

Did ‘everyone’ here this one? ‘Obama’ plagiarized the entire speech delivered by Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick..when he was running for office two years ago.

The Massachusetts Governor delivered HIS speech on Oct. 15, 2006. Obama recently spoke the SAME words from Gov. Deval’s speech. Here are the words….exactly. ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.’ Just words? Just words? ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself.’ Just words? ‘Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.’ Just words? ‘I have a dream.’ Just words?”

Nice one huh gang? Besides speaking in Vague Populist generalities…Obama must be desperate for ‘new material’…even if it isn’t his own.
Thanks folks….add your own verdict/or not here please-Captain
:D

*Good evening Cap,
...WELL...Listened to 'Obama's' 45 minute RAMBLING SPEECH last night....'Obama' constantly talks about 'Obama'...ANYONE NOTICE? Tah/'S'

#17 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

*Good evening Cap,
...WELL...Listened to 'Obama's' 45 minute RAMBLING SPEECH last night....'Obama' constantly talks about 'Obama'...ANYONE NOTICE? Tah/'S'

-We know that Sweeps, SURE most people do-BUT it's somehow 'ignored' by the Fan Club set. BTW-if the word 'CHANGE' was taken out of Obama's vocabulary/Lexicon-his voice would be as Empty as his suits.
Watched the Obama/Clinton debate last night. No real Moderator, seemed more like a 'Nice Nice'/civilized TALK instead.
HILLARY missed another big chance-when she should have been going for a 'Knockout'.
She appears to ALL as 'A weak fish' up against the 'SISSY' Obama. Would have been EASY to 'call out his SISSY Character'-Captain

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:18 AM

-We know that Sweeps, SURE most people do-BUT it's somehow 'ignored' by the Fan Club set. BTW-if the word 'CHANGE' was taken out of Obama's vocabulary/Lexicon-his voice would be as Empty as his suits.
Watched the Obama/Clinton debate last night. No real Moderator, seemed more like a 'Nice Nice'/civilized TALK instead.
HILLARY missed another big chance-when she should have been going for a 'Knockout'.
She appears to ALL as 'A weak fish' up against the 'SISSY' Obama. Would have been EASY to 'call out his SISSY Character'-Captain

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We had all better get into 'ISSUES' here. Where's the in depth look at where 'they' stand on major Programs...which are tearing down America?
OK…On where Hillary and ‘Obama’ stand/stood-on NAFTA. Hopefully voters will take this ‘Nonsense’ on board. Obama has some pretty big issues/’baggage’ to explain…and no one seems to address them. Looks like ‘THE FIX’ is in by ‘big wigs’…to promote this ‘Obama’ character by highly placed and ‘Very Shady backroom special interest groups’./’S’

-Setting the record straight between the Democratic Party Candidates on NAFTA-

While Hillary Clinton said …before she started her ‘Presidential Campaign’…‘What happened to NAFTA? AND, ‘I think, was we inherited an agreement that we didn’t get everything we should have got out of it in my opinion…the NAFTA agreement was flawed’.
In 2004…in Illinois…Obama spoke the most positively of the ‘North American Free Trade Agreement’. He came ‘right out’ and said…The United States had ‘benefited enormously’ from exports under NAFTA.

#19 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...We had all better get into 'ISSUES' here. Where's the in depth look at where 'they' stand on major Programs...which are tearing down America?
OK…On where Hillary and ‘Obama’ stand/stood-on NAFTA. Hopefully voters will take this ‘Nonsense’ on board. Obama has some pretty big issues/’baggage’ to explain…and no one seems to address them. Looks like ‘THE FIX’ is in by ‘big wigs’…to promote this ‘Obama’ character by highly placed and ‘Very Shady backroom special interest groups’./’S’

-Setting the record straight between the Democratic Party Candidates on NAFTA-

While Hillary Clinton said …before she started her ‘Presidential Campaign’…‘What happened to NAFTA? AND, ‘I think, was we inherited an agreement that we didn’t get everything we should have got out of it in my opinion…the NAFTA agreement was flawed’.
In 2004…in Illinois…Obama spoke the most positively of the ‘North American Free Trade Agreement’. He came ‘right out’ and said…The United States had ‘benefited enormously’ from exports under NAFTA.

-Hi All,
-Putting in the Picture of 'Obama' in Somali Dress-from his African trip in 2006. Wonder why 'OBAMA' is now OUTRAGED at the Hillary Camp using this Photo...after all 'The Dirty Tricks' his camp played on Hillary-after she tried to be NICE to him during the last Debate? He's pretty 'Thinned Skinned' Huh? Well, I do think of him as a 'sissy'. He gets away with 'Dishing it out'-but sure 'Can't take it' when it's his turn. What do you see in the picture below folks? I see a guy 'Exloring his roots'/ACTING as an 'Elder'/and carrying on as naively as 'all get out'...in Somali of all places. My opinion-he would be equally as NAIVE and unprepared for ANY realization of the world/sense/scene if empowered by the crazy Left Wing embracing American People. Unsuitable in ANY suit-Captain

Attached File  OBAMA_IN_SOMALI_MUSLIM_DRESS_photo.jpg   45.66KB   44 downloads

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

SENATOR‘OBAMA’…A DANGEROUS MAN

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Think EVERYONE should know 'Obama's' background influences/people who influenced him. See below.
*CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Link for OBAMA'S MENTORS VIDEO:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps; NOTE:
...Just CAUGHT what 'Captain' commented/put in. In fact I'll put the VIDEO he submitted...right here in the main Topic Page. 'Obama's Wife' Michelle really 'Put her FOOT and Sentiments in her mouth'...on camera here folks. Won't be the last time either....Bet on it. She's taking a LOT of deserved HEAT for this remark. Said paraphrased 'This is the 1st time I've been proud of my country'. Help me Hannah.Really shows what she thinks!. Hope you'll all read what Captain writes as well in the replies sections....thanks/'S'

*Click below on 'My Webpage' for the Video Captain put in:

My Webpage

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

[size=4]*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just put in a video on 'OBAMA'S' MENTORS'...people who influenced and aided him, into the Main/Topic/Theme page. Worth the view...get the idea. Thanks/'S'