A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

CHEMTRAILS-'WARFARE'/VIDEOS-ASSAULT ON POPULATIONS

-AERIAL SEEDING BIOLOGICAL IMPLANTS FOR 'MIND CONTROL'-

*Sweeps NOTE:
...Many folks say they don't believe 'CHEMTRAILS' exist. Well, check out the Links below. It will change your mind...AN ACTUAL Chemtrail making aircraft FILMED doing that, and right up in the sky by another plane/'S'

https://www.youtube....h?v=bSSWnXQsgOU

Attached File  CHEMTRAILS_VS_CONTRAILS_PHOTO.JPG   27.4KB   131 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
YEP 'They' have now 'come up' with something very new/frightening. RIGHT NOW folksmany of YOU already have 4 different pathogens growing
in your body-sown by 'Chemtrail Particles' which can/are capable of re-assembling in YOUR body. Our Food, Water, and Air are all being INFESTED.
The science of 'Nano construction'has developed to the point where the 'Black Project'/Globalists can NOW actually turn these 'Pathogens' into Nano-machinesfor the purpose of internally micro-chipping you. They are making your whole body one big antenna so you can be easily
manipulated and controlled by the 'Ruling Elite'. This is donevia high tech mind control technology. The intention'IS'to turn Earth into a prison planet. KID YOU NOT /'S'

AND, have a look INSIDE a REAL Air force Chemtrail delivery aircraft

Attached File  Inside_a_Government_Chemtrail_Aircraft__Photo.jpg   177.62KB   153 downloads

AND, the 'Control System' DIAGRAM for micro-chipping us

Attached File  CHEMTRAIL_MICROCHIPPING_NANO_PICTURE.jpg   214.21KB   147 downloads

*OK-CLICK below on the 'My Webpage' Links-Do your own research-VITAL:

VIDEO-KNOWING 'CHEMTRAILS' WHEN YOU SEE THEM

My Webpage

VIDEO-WHAT'S IN 'CHEMTRAILS'?

My Webpage

VIDEO-UK GOVERNMENT-ADMITS 'CHEMTRAIL' SPRAYING

My Webpage

VIDEO-DEATH FROM 'CHEMTRAILS'

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' Sub-Note:
'THEY' will be able to 'further' DUMB DOWN populations, cause Weather Changesin mimic of 'Global Warming', spread new Bio-genetically engineered Diseases, and watch/control movements-actions of large populations of people around the world. Learn and FIGHT this nowbefore it's too late, and YOU become so apathetic and controlled that you won't care or even be aware of it./'S' :angry:

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

CHEMTRAILS-‘WARFARE’/VIDEOS-ASSAULT ON POPULATIONS

-AERIAL SEEDING BIOLOGICAL IMPLANTS FOR ‘MIND CONTROL’-

Attached File  CHEMTRAILS_VS_CONTRAILS_PHOTO.JPG   27.4KB   131 downloads

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
YEP…’They’ have now ‘come up’ with something very new/frightening. RIGHT NOW folks…many of YOU already have 4 different pathogens growing
in your body-sown by ‘Chemtrail Particles’… which can/are capable of re-assembling in YOUR body. Our Food, Water, and Air are all being INFESTED.
The science of ‘Nano construction’…has developed to the point where the ‘Black Project’/Globalists can NOW actually turn these ‘Pathogens’ into Nano-machines…for the purpose of internally micro-chipping you. They are making your whole body one big antenna… so you can be easily
manipulated and controlled by the ‘Ruling Elite’. This is done…via high tech mind control technology. The intention…’IS’…to turn Earth into a prison planet. KID YOU NOT /’S’

…AND, have a look INSIDE a REAL Air force Chemtrail delivery aircraft…

Attached File  Inside_a_Government_Chemtrail_Aircraft__Photo.jpg   177.62KB   153 downloads

…AND, the ‘Control System’ DIAGRAM for micro-chipping us…

Attached File  CHEMTRAIL_MICROCHIPPING_NANO_PICTURE.jpg   214.21KB   147 downloads

*OK-CLICK below on the ‘My Webpage’ Links-Do your own research-VITAL:

VIDEO-KNOWING ‘CHEMTRAILS’ WHEN YOU SEE THEM

My Webpage

VIDEO-WHAT’S IN ‘CHEMTRAILS’?

My Webpage

VIDEO-UK GOVERNMENT-ADMITS ‘CHEMTRAIL’ SPRAYING

My Webpage

VIDEO-DEATH FROM ‘CHEMTRAILS’

My Webpage

*’Sweeps’ Sub-Note:
…’THEY’ will be able to ‘further’ DUMB DOWN populations, cause Weather Changes…in mimic of ‘Global Warming’, spread new Bio-genetically engineered Diseases, and watch/control movements-actions of large populations of people around the world. Learn and FIGHT this now…before it’s too late, and YOU become so apathetic and controlled that you won’t care or even be aware of it./’S’ :)

-Hello to all the 'Shepple'...not the members here:
-What IS INCREDIBLE, is that people worldwide don't LOOK SKYWARDS. These 'Chemtrails' are ALL OVER the place and in most countries. It's EASY to SEE THEM, differentiate them from common 'Contrails', and to even find debris after a rain shower-on the ground.
I truly believe most people are already too DUMBED DOWN, aren't interested, and accept ALL Media pronouncements-that 'Chemtrails' are merely the delusion of conspiracy groups. All anyone has to do is LOOK UP-almost every given day. Thanks-and would like folks to comment-Captain

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

-Hello to all the 'Shepple'...not the members here:
-What IS INCREDIBLE, is that people worldwide don't LOOK SKYWARDS. These 'Chemtrails' are ALL OVER the place and in most countries. It's EASY to SEE THEM, differentiate them from common 'Contrails', and to even find debris after a rain shower-on the ground.
I truly believe most people are already too DUMBED DOWN, aren't interested, and accept ALL Media pronouncements-that 'Chemtrails' are merely the delusion of conspiracy groups. All anyone has to do is LOOK UP-almost every given day. Thanks-and would like folks to comment-Captain

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just placed a very good Introductory/CHEMTRAILS Video in the main Theme/Topic page/'S'

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just placed a very good Introductory/CHEMTRAILS Video in the main Theme/Topic page/'S'

*Time for folks to 'get HOT' about what 'they' are doing to us and NATURE/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This is vital, from the standpoints of what 'they' ARE doing to us world wide right now....and what 'they' can/are planning to do to US in the near future. So, I'll keep putting in LINKS to Educate those who will take the time to get familiar with this WARFARE AGAINST PEOPLE./'S'

Chemtrails-and the 'New World Order ' Connection

**CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for a LINK within Links on CHEMTRAILS-Take Cover:

My Webpage

*Science in the hands of TPTB is deadly. Hopefully people are becoming Cognizant of what's going on...and NOW they are starting to use 'NANO TECH.' against world populations. This is the penultimate anti-peole weapon. Get informed/get angry/'S'

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This is vital, from the standpoints of what 'they' ARE doing to us world wide right now....and what 'they' can/are planning to do to US in the near future. So, I'll keep putting in LINKS to Educate those who will take the time to get familiar with this WARFARE AGAINST PEOPLE./'S'

Chemtrails-and the 'New World Order ' Connection

**CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for a LINK within Links on CHEMTRAILS-Take Cover:

My Webpage

*Science in the hands of TPTB is deadly. Hopefully people are becoming Cognizant of what's going on...and NOW they are starting to use 'NANO TECH.' against world populations. This is the penultimate anti-peole weapon. Get informed/get angry/'S'

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

BELOW…A photo of chemtrails being sprayed by a circular unknown 'black'
aircraft, In the State Of Colorado U.S.A. 2008. We know ‘they’ are doing this, and the poison resulting in the air and on the ground. Why hasn’t ‘Mainstream Media’ covered this? I think we know why….same reason ‘They’ want you all to be Vaccinated. Your comments/opinions much appreciated/’S’

Attached File  CIRCULAR_AIRCRAFT_SPRAYING_CHEMTRAILS_PHOTO.jpg   24.12KB   17 downloads

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

BELOW…A photo of chemtrails being sprayed by a circular unknown 'black'
aircraft, In the State Of Colorado U.S.A. 2008. We know 'they' are doing this, and the poison resulting in the air and on the ground. Why hasn't 'Mainstream Media' covered this? I think we know why….same reason 'They' want you all to be Vaccinated. Your comments/opinions much appreciated/'S'

Attached File  CIRCULAR_AIRCRAFT_SPRAYING_CHEMTRAILS_PHOTO.jpg   24.12KB   17 downloads

*UPDATED this Topic in the 1st Page of the Topic. It's for non-believers...those that just yet can't except that this is happening. Well...I've place a Video in the 1st Page/Top...showing exactly a CHEMTRAIL releasing aircraft 'spraying' the stuff. It was filmed 'in the air' by another plane. Take a look/'S'

#7 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

A good while ago I tried to talk to people on another message board about chemtrails. Ridicule and abuse was their reply. Indeed, people seem to be completely dumbed-down - sheep(le) for the slaughter.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin