Col. Corso-and Desmond Leslie, attended 2 San Marino UFO Conferences together*
-They were going to write a BOOK together-before Col. Corso 'passed on'-
(Guess who now has the notes for that book-well hidden?)
ROSWELLJ.jpg 171.26KB 523 downloads Col. Corson's book 'THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL'...Which took the world by STORM***
Col. Corso photo COLONEL_PHILIP_CORSO_PHOTO.jpg 4.01KB 403 downloads
Desmond Leslie/'Sweeps' Fox photo DES_SWEEPS_AIRBRUSH.JPG 14.47KB 375 downloads
*Newspaper article-after Desmond's last San Marino UFO Conference 'talk':
Desmond_Excels.jpg 547.84KB 268 downloads
+'Sweeps' in Military gear-Gulf War 1 Sweeps_with_Saudi_Generals_Firidy_Otebe__Desert_Storm__.jpg 54.45KB 406 downloads
Desmond and Paola Harris photo-San Marino UFO Conference Desmond_Leslie_and_Paola_Harris_at_San_Marino_uro_conf_2000.jpg 26.96KB 379 downloads
Colonel Corso's son 'Corso Jr.' Photo-carrying on his father's mission to inform the world of the ET presence
...at Dr. Salla's 'Exopolitics' Hawaiian Conference-to rave reviews-
PHILIP_CORSO_JR_AT_THE_HAWAIIAN_CONF.jpg 17.31KB 316 downloads And with Paul Hellyer at the Conference- PAUL_HELLYER_AND_PHILIP_CORSO_JR.jpg 20.04KB 343 downloads
Dr. Salla Doctor_Salla_photo_Hawaiian_shirt_this_time.jpg 29.43KB 338 downloads
[size=4][font=Arial Black]LT. COLONEL PHILIP CORSO
-IN CHARGE OF ĎTHE ROSWELL FILE DESKí AT THE PENTAGON
(Author of the major-best selling book ĎTHE DAY AFTER ROSWELLí
Colonel Corso's background:
Military officer during World War II and Army intelligence officer on General Douglas MacArthur's staff during the Korean War; member of the President Eisenhower's National Security Council as a Lt. Colonel for four years; head of Foreign Technology in Army Research and Development at the Pentagon in the early 1960s, where he was in charge of the Roswell Files, the cache of UFO parts and information which "an Army retrieval team pulled out of the wreckage of a flying disk that had crashed outside the town of Roswell in the New Mexico desert in the early-morning darkness during the first week of July 1947."; retired from the Army in 1963 with nineteen medals and ribbons; then served as National Security specialist staff to U.S. Senators James Eastland and Strom Thurmond; and subsequently has worked as a consultant and contracts administrator in the private sector.
Colonel Corso tells that there were five extraterrestrials, 4-1/2 feet tall with greyish-brown skin, four-fingered hands and oversized hairless heads, found at the Roswell UFO crash site, two of them still alive. One tried to run away and was shot by nervous soldiers. The other was still alive but dying when he arrived in the back of an Army truck at Roswell
Army Air Field. He was Post Duty Officer at Fort Riley, Kansas in 1947, the night a shipment of Roswell artifacts arrived from Fort Bliss. Colonel Corso examined the shipment, which included one of the dead extraterrestrials preserved in a thick light-blue liquid. The shipment was destined for what is now called Wright-Patterson Air Force Base,
Ohio. Corso speaks about serving in President Eisenhower's National Security Council, and seeing the memos about the Roswell incident and the "goods" retrieved from it.
The Colonel divulges how he spearheaded the Army's supersecret reverse-engineering project that "seeded" extraterrestrial technology at American corporations such as IBM, Hughes Aircraft, Bell Labs, and Dow Corning - without their knowledge. He describes the devices found aboard the Roswell craft, and how they became the precursors for today's
integrated circuit chips, fibre optics, lasers, night-vision equipment, super-tenacity fibers (such as Kevlar plastic armor), and classified discoveries, such as psychotronic devices that can translate human thoughts into signals that control machinery, Stealth aircraft technology, and Star Wars particle-beam devices. He also discusses the role that extraterrestrial technology played in shaping geopolitical policy and events; how it helped the United States surpass the Russians in space; spurred elaborate Army initiatives such as SDI (Star Wars Projects), Project Horizon (to place a military base on the Moon), and
HARP; and ultimately brought about the end of the Cold War.
Colonel Corso also said that captured UFOs were/are kept at Norton, Edwards and Nellis (Area 51) Air Force Bases. He said a UFO Working Group was set up by President Truman in September, 1947, a group some call MJ-12, and that it has functioned ever since. In the 1950s two crude prototypes of antigravity craft were constructed, but were powered by crude human nuclear fission generators, and were inefficient and leaked radiation. He says that the Star Wars program was always primarily to prepare for war against the extraterrestrials in case of invasion.
Review by Jon Roland
One of the most remarkable things about this book is that it has not received more attention. It is being read by anti-establishment political activists, conspiracy and UFO buffs, and, of course, by people who work for the federal government, perhaps wondering what happens to the author.
It is possible that many people who see the cover think it is just another book by just another UFO investigator. But the author of this one was chief of the U.S. Army's Foreign Technology Division, whose main job was to reverse-engineer alien artifacts recovered from the crash near Roswell, NM, in July, 1947. Short of having the President coming on national television to admit everything people suspect about a government cover-up of UFOs and aliens, this is about as close to that as we are likely to get anytime soon.
Part of the problem is that most of what Corso has to say only confirms what has already been leaked out. He even describes, in some detail, the program of controlled release of information and the manipulation of the entertainment media to condition the people to prepare them for full disclosure. That program seems to have worked better than hoped, because it seems that now, if full disclosure occurs, most people won't pay attention, and the rest will only have confirmed what they already think.
There is little revealed in this book that hasn't come out before as leaks or rumors. The main thing about it is who it was written by, and the implicit endorsement of the U.S. Congress in the form of an introduction by Sen. Strom Thurmond, for whom Corso went to work after retiring from the Army in 1963.
However, what it reveals about the mindsets of the people trying to deal with the "alien problem" is perhaps more alarming than the existence and visitation of the aliens themselves.
One of Corso's tasks in dealing with the alien artifacts was to draw up a "List of
Omissions" -- the things one might expect to find on the craft or in the bodies of the aliens ("EBEs", or "extraterrestrial biological entities", to use the official term) which were not found. Much has already been written about Corso's book, so I will focus for much of this review on a list of omissions in this book.
First, Corso darkly hints of knowledge of the hostile intent of the aliens, beyond their somewhat callous treatment of abductees and mutilations of cattle and other livestock. But he never reveals what is his evidence for concluding that. Granted, some of the alien's behavior could be considered somewhat hostile from a military viewpoint (such as violating our airspace). He intimates that they are engaged in a program of colonization, perhaps through infiltration.
Second, Corso reports on a great deal of information that he did not get first-hand, without indicating how he learned it. He was only on the project for two years, from 1961 through 1963, but much of what he is reporting occurred after his retirement, when he would no longer have a "need to know". Does he really know from reliable sources, or is he merely passing on what is the latest phase in the "controlled release" program?
Third, how was Corso allowed to publish a book like this? He is obviously a team player, although he admits to violating the Internal Security Act by leaking information to reporters about Soviet missiles being deployed in Cuba. Would he now be disclosing this information without the knowledge and consent of the "working group"? It seems unlikely, which raises questions about whether what he reveals is really on his own initiative or just what the people authorizing it want the people to have at this phase in the controlled release program, some of which may not be true.
This is not to say that this book does not have the ring of truth. It is far better done than much of what comes out of the government. It also resembles the kind of thing the reviewer has gotten from his own sources in the government over the last three decades.
One of the things that rings true is the extent and intensity of rivalry between agencies. Corso depicts the CIA as a more serious threat than the Soviets ever were, and reports how he devoted more effort to avoiding being spied on by our own intelligence services than by the Russians.
He also makes it clear that, while there was real rivalry between the West and the Soviet Union, the Cold War was mainly a cover for preparing to deal with the perceived threat from the aliens, and for getting and keeping allied nations and the people on board to support a military buildup that has always primarily been directed toward defense against alien incursion.
Corso describes many of the technologies and products that he says are the direct result of reverse-engineering alien artifacts: integrated circuits, lasers, optical fibers, super-strong fabrics like Kevlar, stealth technology, EMP devices to disable electronics, and directed energy weapons. He intimates that much of the work done on mind control technologies was inspired by apparent alien use of such technologies to control their craft and abducted humans, and is largely intended to develop countermeasures and to control our own hardware.
Much of the book is devoted to describing the Strategic Defense Initiative and how it is designed to defend against the aliens, more than against missiles from other human nations.
He expresses complete confidence that it is an effective defense against them, which is what I find disturbing about the military mindset it reveals. Considering that the aliens continue to fly through our airspace undeterred, abducting humans and mutilating cattle at what seems an increasing pace, the question arises as to whether he and the rest of the people in government are not deluding themselves about the effectiveness of the defense systems they have erected. One has to suspect that if it came to that, the aliens could turn those defense systems off like a light bulb, as they are reported to have turned other defense installations on and off at will, at one point taking a U.S. and Soviet missile launch systems, one on each side, right up to the point of launch while crew-persons frantically tried unsuccessfully to regain control and prevent a launch.
One has to suspect that the release of this information is intended to win support for the SDI program, which is threatened by budget cutbacks.
Corso makes one technical error that indicates his weakness in dealing with this situation. He attributes the temporary turning off of electrical equipment by aliens to an ordinary EMP effect, where EMP stands for "electromagentic pulse". He claims we have effectively hardened our critical military equipment against that. The problem is that EMP causes electrical equipment to fail by overloading their circuits and damaging them beyond repair, and that is not the effect that has been reported by witnesses in the proximity to alien craft.
What they report is more of a temporary dampening field, which causes no electrical discharges or does any permanent damage. That is more the kind of thing one might expect to be the result of a space-time distortion field, of the kind we expect to be associated with something like an Alcubierre Warp Drive, than a side effect of a Townsend Brown type of anti-gravity drive. If so, the hardening of systems against EMP would have little protective value.
It is worthwhile to summarize some of the things he confirms:
- The earth is being visited and observed by aliens flying UFOs.
- There have been multiple crashes of UFOs, recoveries of them, and recoveries of their alien crewmembers, including the crash near Roswell in 1947.
- A new revelation is that one of the Roswell aliens was shot and killed by a soldier, who thought it was trying to flee.
- The original crash near Roswell was apparently the result of damage to the craft by lightning, which disrupted the anti-gravity effect it used.
- The alien craft recovered near Roswell had no facilities for rest, feeding, or waste disposal, and no obvious power or propulsion system.
- The aliens were remarkably similar to human beings in their anatomy, but lacked digestive or excretory organs. Corso is of the opinion that the "greys" are synthetic beings, like androids, designed for performing the missions of the UFOs, but lacking true independence of will or purpose.
- The U.S. government has been in contact with the aliens, and has negotiated an
agreement with them which he describes as a kind of temporary surrender.
- Alien artifacts have been reverse-engineered to some degree, and some of the results fed to companies which have developed products based on it.
- The original ARPANET, which evolved into the Internet, was largely driven by the need to coordinate a response to the "alien problem", and to develop a communications system that would be difficult for the aliens to interdict.
- The original "working group" was composed of the same persons listed in the "Majestic12" documentation, although Corso did not confirm that "Majestic 12" was the name of the group, or what the present name might be. He simply refers to it as the "working group", and apparently everyone knows what that is, if not who composes it.
- The "working group" put in charge of dealing with the "alien problem" continues, and functions as a kind of secret government, perhaps more powerful than the President. Corso intimates that not all Presidents have been told about the aliens.
- The nations of the Earth are cooperating with the U.S. in dealing with the "alien problem",
and this cooperation dominates international relations on several levels.
- The "Cold War" was ended by Reagan and Gorbachev in response to what was perceived as an alien threat. The "New World Order" should be taken as this new system of cooperation, from the viewpoint of the people working on the "alien problem", although Corso does not use that term, and seems opposed to the unconstitutional form it is taking.
- The real Cold War, against the aliens, continues, with the Space Defense Initiative being one of its principle activities. This is the main reason for continued high defense expenditures, the excuse for defense against "terrorism", and other programs of increased militarization of society.
- Elements within and without the official governments of the Earth have an agenda to establish a de facto world government, mainly to defend against the aliens, but one which would establish an oligarchy centered on those charged with the defense. The CIA seems to be one of the main concentrations for the implementation of this agenda.
- The propulsion, power source, and control systems of the alien craft have not yet been successfully reverse-engineered. (But this may be disinformation.)
- The aliens are responsible for most of the animal mutilations.
- The aliens are abducting people and conducting experiments on them, with the apparent purpose of developing a new, hybrid species.
- Many people in government and the private sector are aware of all these things, but are afraid to discuss them openly, something with which Corso seems to partially disagree with.
- Officials have threatened people to get them to keep silent, and may have killed people to do that.
- People in government seem inordinately afraid of public reaction to disclosure, to the extent that it is impairing their ability to conduct an effective defense. Secrecy has made it difficult for the "working group" to effectively coordinate a program of response among rival government agencies and national governments, resulting in many of them taking their own initiatives and going off in divergent and conflicting directions.
- Much if not most of the information about aliens and UFOs that has come out, including perhaps much of the coverage by the entertainment media, is part of a more or less centrally orchestrated program of controlled conditioning of the population in preparation of eventual disclosure, but there is internal controversy about how much and how fast to proceed in this program, and when to complete the disclosure.
- Following WWII, the military continued to monitor all electronic communications of the population, contrary to law. He says the monitoring by the military ended during the Ford Administration, but not that some other agency did not take it over. There is other evidence, not mentioned by Corso, that the NSA took over that operation and that it continues to this day.
- The Kennedy Administration, led by the CIA, was prepared to allow the Soviets to deploy nuclear missiles in Cuba, until Corso took the initiative to leak the information to a few trusted journalists, forcing Kennedy to confront the situation in the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Corso seems to think that Kennedy was assassinated by a conspiracy of elements within the U.S. government, but he does not offer any evidence to confirm this. He worked on the staff of the Warren Commission, under Sen. Richard Russell, so he seems to have some basis for thinking that.
Apparently the operations of the Army Foreign Technology Division was a comparatively minor effort, although one which has had perhaps the greatest benefit to the public in the form of commercial products.
One has to wonder if this is the first of several such revelatory books by key figures in other government agencies. A lot of people are waiting.
CNI NEWS INTERVIEWS
COLONEL PHILIP CORSO
BELOW: From an article by Michael Lindemann, CNI News
From the moment he arrived in Roswell, New Mexico last week, Colonel Philip Corso was in constant demand for press interviews. Despite his advanced age, Corso was energetic, lucid and very generous with his time. CNI News editor Michael Lindemann was fortunate to be invited to privately interview the Colonel in his hotel room on Saturday morning, July 5. Also present were the Colonel's son, Philip Jr., and William Birnes, co-author with Colonel Corso of the bombshell book, "The Day After Roswell."
In the book, Corso says that a genuine alien spacecraft, with bodies, was recovered near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. He says he personally viewed one of the dead alien bodies. More importantly, he says that during the early 1960s, he was stationed at the Pentagon under the command of General Arthur Trudeau, and was assigned the super-secret task of parceling pieces of alien spacecraft wreckage out to various defense-related companies who could back engineer the alien material into useful human technology. From this program, Corso says, sprang such strategically important developments as the integrated
circuit for computers, fiber optics, advanced night vision technology and lasers.
Lindemann arrived at Corso's room as a previous interview was concluding. The Colonel and Mr. Birnes were explaining how Corso had arranged for the safe passage of 10,000 Jewish refugees out of Rome to Palestine just after the end of World War II. Lindemann picked up on this theme to start the CNI News
Colonel Corso's book 'The Day After Roswell'-almost NO Media attention-but a BIG world wide best seller-HAH/'S'