A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

PROOF-OBAMA NOT A U.S. CITIZEN-VIDEO

UPDATE 3:

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

*'Sweeps' NOTE:….LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T ! Yes, guys and gals…this is all very hush hush stuff. So, the 'ELIGIBILITY' of Obama is now in 'The Supreme Court'. How many folks have heard about it? The article below describes the nature/background of the CASE.
Obama…will just try to buy off people. Let's hope that ploy does not work this time. There was man who has gone to prison for trying to get Obama's passport out of a file. This pretender
President is right out of 'Gangland'/'S'

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's
qualifications for the presidency,the group "Americans for Freedom of
Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts
from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates
that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a
foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the The transcript
was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a
suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The
transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was
awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation
Scholarship program. To qualify, forthe scholarship, a student must claim
foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's
detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first
born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US
citizenship, this is looking pretty grim.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt
about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled,
"Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may
overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups,
Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday
to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as
President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey .

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as
president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens
demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the
results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study
estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in
the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to
block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that
the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be
provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused
to comment on the matter.

ISSUE OF PASSPORT:
While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth
issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue
can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did
he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without
the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of
a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and
Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and
Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions,
they must have answers.. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a
rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S.. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S.

Passport in 1981?

A: No.. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no
travel"
list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with
a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that
he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.

And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to
prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or
American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he
managed to become a "naturalborn" American citizen between 1981 and

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by
his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has
presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the
better.

UPDATE 2:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…YES indeed folks, very definitely could be the 'Smoking Gun', that will…and must eventually…cast 'OBAMA' out of office and charge him, the Democratic Party, and Backers with 'tossing aside the Constitution' and not Checking Obama's Citizenship status. Now, with this information in hand, we will absolutely TEST whether America is run by the Constitution or not. This will most certainly result in the BIGGEST CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS ever in American History. That would mean that 'ANYTHING' this guy signed into Law would be forfeit, & ANYTHING he did while in office would be NULLIFIED immediately. Go for it/'S'

April 28, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's
qualifications for the presidency, the group 'Americans for Freedom of
Information' has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts
from Occidental College. Released today…the transcript indicates that Obama
under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student
from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript was… released by Occidental College in compliance with a court
order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.
The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was
awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.

To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign
citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many
of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts
increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president.

When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings
with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment
on the issue.

Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at
the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing
conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the
administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article
titled, 'Obama Eligibility Questioned'…leading some to speculate that the
story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the
U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice
Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear
arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a
case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results
of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates
that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year
with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure
of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation
is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S.
attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the
matter.

UPDATE 1:

Obama files motion-his birth-college records be withheld from public

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
NOW 'President' Obama…Plain and Simple, 'What's HE Hiding'?
*CLICK below for the whole Magilla/article. This Guy is a Phoney:

Visit My Website

-AND...KID YOU NOT...WATCH THIS EXPOSING VIDEO BELOW-

---------------------------------------------------

&

Obama's Ties To Voter Fraud Acorn Group

THE PRO-BARACK VOTE FRAUD DRIVE

*'Sweeps' NOTE-UPDATE ON NON-U.S. BIRTH:
...On Video, His relatives in Kenya vouch for his Native birth/in the Delivery Room/maternal grandmother/half brother/other family members.
*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for this Exposing Video:

Visit My Website

**HECK NO folks...I will NOT watch this charlatans/Pretenders Inauguration. This 'undermines' the entire thrust of Constitutional democracy./'S'

*-Sweeps' NOTE:
…If the following LINKS don't make you REALLY think about 'the criminal' vote fraud by the 'Obama Camp'…it could spell the END of American Democracy. Comments/opinions RIGHT HERE would be most appropriate. Thanks/'S'
*CLICK below on ALL the 'My Webpage' Links…for the Obama camp frauds:

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBAMA'S 'LOST' BROTHER FOUND IN KENYA

-TELL THAT AT THE DNC 'CONVENTION' IN DENVER-

Edited/Summarized by 'Sweeps' Fox

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…So 'Obama' is shown being a great family man…normal American taking loving care of his family dot dot dot. Will the REAL Obama please stand up. Probably not folks…it would ruin him. Think about it/'S'

Barack Obama's long lost brother has been tracked down for the first time living in a shanty town in Kenya.

Attached File  OBAMAS_BROTHER_PHOTO.jpg   89.43KB   80 downloads

The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama…26 Y/O…the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life…which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

'No-one knows who I am'…he told the magazine, before claiming: 'I live here on less than a dollar a month'.

According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two meter by three meter shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter…as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.

Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother…born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother…who is named only as Jael.

He told the magazine…'I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist'.

Embarrassed by his poverty…he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.
'If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed'…said George.

For ten years George Obama lived rough. But, he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.

He has only met his famous older brother twice…once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.

The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography…describing him in just one passing paragraph as a 'beautiful boy with a rounded head'.

Of their second meeting…George Obama said…'It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger'.
George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said…'I have had to learn to live and take what I need'.

'Huruma is a tough place…last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you'.

'I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Please go to REPLY Section-for TIES TO VOTER FRAUD GROUP(S)

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

[quote name='skylark' date='Aug 26 2008, 09:25 PM' post='10432']

-TELL THAT AT THE DNC ‘CONVENTION’ IN DENVER-

Edited/Summarized by ‘Sweeps’ Fox

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…So ‘Obama’ is shown being a great family man…normal American taking loving care of his family dot dot dot. Will the REAL Obama please stand up. Probably not folks…it would ruin him. Think about it/’S’

Barack Obama's long lost brother has been tracked down for the first time living in a shanty town in Kenya.

The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama…26 Y/O…the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life…which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

‘No-one knows who I am’…he told the magazine, before claiming: ‘I live here on less than a dollar a month’.

According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two meter by three meter shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter…as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.

Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother…born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother…who is named only as Jael.

He told the magazine…’I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist’.

Embarrassed by his poverty…he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.
‘If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed’…said George.

For ten years George Obama lived rough. But, he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.

He has only met his famous older brother twice…once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.

The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography…describing him in just one passing paragraph as a ‘beautiful boy with a rounded head’.

Of their second meeting…George Obama said…’It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger’.
George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said…’I have had to learn to live and take what I need’.

‘Huruma is a tough place…last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you’.

‘I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]-This is another 'Smoking Gun' against Obama-voter fraud ties-Captain[/quote]

-CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for the Photo article/write up on these 'TIES' to voter fraud groups

My Webpage

-More and more, people are seeing the 'Seedy' and Dubious side of Obama-Captain :)

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…So ‘Obama’ is shown being a great family man…normal American taking loving care of his family dot dot dot. Will the REAL Obama please stand up. Probably not folks…it would ruin him. Think about it/’S’

‘No-one knows who I am’…he told the magazine, before claiming: ‘I live here on less than a dollar a month’.

‘If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed’…said George.

The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography…describing him in just one passing paragraph as a ‘beautiful boy with a rounded head’.

Of their second meeting…George Obama said…’It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger’.
George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said…’I have had to learn to live and take what I need’.

‘Huruma is a tough place…last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you’.

‘I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists’.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Couldn't help Posting this Folks...on the 'Democrats National Convention'...SO DAMNED TRUE..Hero worship and ALL. This came to me from a 'GAL' Named JUDI. A big thanks to her. Hope you all enjoy the following-Thanks/'S' :)

2008 Democrat National Convention

Schedule of Events

7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING

7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.

7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton

7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah

7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore

8:15 pm GAY WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell

8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry

9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon

10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin

11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND - Barbara Streisand

11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn

11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton

11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean

12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael Moore

12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

12:45 am NOMINATION OF Barack Hussein Obama- Nancy Pelosi

1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Obama

1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Hillary Clinton

1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

*-Sweeps’ NOTE:
…If the following LINKS don’t make you REALLY think about ‘the criminal’ vote fraud by the ‘Obama Camp’…it could spell the END of American Democracy. Comments/opinions RIGHT HERE would be most appropriate. Thanks/’S’
*CLICK below on ALL the ‘My Webpage’ Links…for the Obama camp frauds:

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just put in THE PRO-BARACK VOTE FRAUD DRIVE LINKS In the Main/Topic/Theme'Page. Suggest all you GOOD Folks have a look and report back on this please...your opinion/comments.
…If these LINKS don’t make you REALLY think about ‘the criminal’ vote fraud by the ‘Obama Camp’…it could spell the END of American Democracy. Comments/opinions RIGHT HERE would be most appropriate. Thanks/’S’

#5 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:33 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Just put in THE PRO-BARACK VOTE FRAUD DRIVE LINKS In the Main/Topic/Theme'Page. Suggest all you GOOD Folks have a look and report back on this please...your opinion/comments.
…If these LINKS don’t make you REALLY think about ‘the criminal’ vote fraud by the ‘Obama Camp’…it could spell the END of American Democracy. Comments/opinions RIGHT HERE would be most appropriate. Thanks/’S’

-Right Sweeps and All,
-Below, CLICK on the 'My Webpage' news LINK which fits right in here-'Obama's' connection to ACORN-Fraud:

My Webpage

-There can be NO DENYING 'Obama's' connecrtion to quasi 'Criminal' elements-Captain B)

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

*-Sweeps’ NOTE:
…If the following LINKS don’t make you REALLY think about ‘the criminal’ vote fraud by the ‘Obama Camp’…it could spell the END of American Democracy. Comments/opinions RIGHT HERE would be most appropriate. Thanks/’S’

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...'Obama' has BOUGHT a 1/2 hour of 'Prime Time' TV for a week before the election. Pobably to explain/cover all of these 'Terrible' CONNECTIONS...and to ABSOLVE himself before the American voters. What will really happen with all this LENGHTY Prime Time exposer...will be to have people say to themselves, 'GEEEZ I'm SICK of listening to this guy go on an on'. Who wants a 'CHARACTER' like him to listen to from the 'White House' for at least 4 years. YUCK/'S' B)

#7 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

*-Sweeps’ NOTE:

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

-Amazing informative Bunch of VIDEOS you've put in Sweeps'-

-Damned if we don't need an uprising/opposition/and mobs in the streets to take this guy down.
...How DUMB can the 'American voter/people be??? Guess they don't do ANY Homework...and/or are so programmed by Left Wing Media GEEKS...they just follow the 'Pied Piper' Absolutely insane that such an unremarkable 'SHITE' should be on a MAJOR Party Ticket. Get REAL America-Captain B)

#8 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:52 PM

-Damned if we don't need an uprising/opposition/and mobs in the streets to take this guy down.
...How DUMB can the 'American voter/people be??? Guess they don't do ANY Homework...and/or are so programmed by Left Wing Media GEEKS...they just follow the 'Pied Piper' Absolutely insane that such an unremarkable 'SHITE' should be on a MAJOR Party Ticket. Get REAL America-Captain B)

-NOW HEAR THIS FOLKS...AS IF THERE WAS ANY DOUBT ABOUT DNC DECEIT-Captain
-OBAMA SUED...CONCLUSIVE PROOF HE IS NOT A U.S. CITIZEN:

My Webpage

-Those doubting this...will regret what's happening to American Democracy. Investigate-CAPTAIN :(

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

-NOW HEAR THIS FOLKS...AS IF THERE WAS ANY DOUBT ABOUT DNC DECEIT-Captain
-OBAMA SUED...CONCLUSIVE PROOF HE IS NOT A U.S. CITIZEN:

My Webpage

-Those doubting this...will regret what's happening to American Democracy. Investigate-CAPTAIN ;)

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Got that 'RIGHT' Cap,
I've just put in the 'SMOKING GUN VIDEO' on Obama's Birth in KENYA...not the U.S.A. You can all see this Video & TOPIC UPDATE in the Main/Topic/Theme/Page. Let's put this to rest and get rid of this guy and all those responsible for this travesty/HOAX on the American people and the Constitution. Hang um High/'S'

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Got that 'RIGHT' Cap,
I've just put in the 'SMOKING GUN VIDEO' on Obama's Birth in KENYA...not the U.S.A. You can all see this Video & TOPIC UPDATE in the Main/Topic/Theme/Page. Let's put this to rest and get rid of this guy and all those responsible for this travesty/HOAX on the American people and the Constitution. Hang um High/'S'

*Just 'UPDATED' this folks,
...Put the update in the Main/Topic/Theme/Page...
'OBAMA FILES MOTION...AFTER HE'S 'President', to make his Birth/College Records WITHHELD FROM PUBLIC.
...The BIGGY Question is, 'WHAT'S HE HIDING' & what kind of Constitutional Crisis will this lead too/?'S'

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:22 PM

*Just 'UPDATED' this folks,
...Put the update in the Main/Topic/Theme/Page...
'OBAMA FILES MOTION...AFTER HE'S 'President', to make his Birth/College Records WITHHELD FROM PUBLIC.
...The BIGGY Question is, 'WHAT'S HE HIDING' & what kind of Constitutional Crisis will this lead too/?'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I've now added information, VERY DAMAGING 'SMOKING GUN' STUFF TO OBAMA...in the 1st Topic page. Hopefully folks will read and understand what this means. Thanks/'S'

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:23 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I've now added information, VERY DAMAGING 'SMOKING GUN' STUFF TO OBAMA...in the 1st Topic page. Hopefully folks will read and understand what this means. Thanks/'S'

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I've now UPDATED the 1st page of this topic. VERY QUITELY...OBAMA'S Citizenship Case Reaches The Supreme Court. The 'White House' scrambling in disarray. Read it for yourselves. Comments/Opinions? Thanks/'S'

#13 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...I've now UPDATED the 1st page of this topic. VERY QUITELY...OBAMA'S Citizenship Case Reaches The Supreme Court. The 'White House' scrambling in disarray. Read it for yourselves. Comments/Opinions? Thanks/'S'

As you say, very 'quietly' - I've not seen or heard anything about this here.

I wonder if there will be some 'event' of some sort to try and stop this court case?

I also wonder... I have sometimes seen predictions that he will suffer harm, perhaps in a shooting event - but could it be political harm rather than physical?

Just a thought

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 24 February 2010 - 09:44 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

As you say, very 'quietly' - I've not seen or heard anything about this here.

I wonder if there will be some 'event' of some sort to try and stop this court case?

I also wonder... I have sometimes seen predictions that he will suffer harm, perhaps in a shooting event - but could it be political harm rather than physical?

Just a thought

Simon

Yep Simon and All…and Still the MEDIA is not covering this. Amazing huh? OK, here's what's going to happen folks…

IF OBAMA FOUND TO NOT HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE USA?
*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…This will result in some big mess! Everything that Obama has executed…laws, whatever, would have to be undone! How could something like this have been allowed to happen?
Obama's Ineligibility to be President could prove Constitutionally and otherwise…very costly/'S'

USJF chief: 'This is completely uncharted territory'

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily
An attorney whose legal brief in a case challenging Barack Obama's
eligibility revealed a Supreme Court can remove an ineligible chief
executive now has released an analysis confirming that if Obama isn't
eligible, he could be charged under a number of felony statutes.
And that's just on the federal level; any state charges would be in addition
as would charges against individuals who may have helped him in the
commission of any of the acts, according to Gary Kreep of the United States
Justice Foundation.

Kreep has been involved in several of the cases that have raised challenges
to Obama's occupancy of the Oval Office, including two in California. One is
on appeal in the state court system and names California Secretary of State
Debra Bowen as defendant. The other, in the federal court system, is on
appeal before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Both make claims on behalf of individuals and political candidates in
California over Obama's presence on the 2008 election ballot.

North Dakota Gov. Thomas Moodie, removed from office when the state Supreme
Court found him ineligible.

WND several weeks ago reported when Kreep's legal research revealed two
precedents he believes would be applicable in the Obama case. In one, state
officials arbitrarily removed a candidate from an election ballot because it
was not proven the candidate was qualified for office. In another, the
North
Dakota Supreme Court removed the sitting governor from office when it was
documented he was not eligible under the state's requirements.

Now Kreep has released an analysis of the federal laws he believes could be
applied should Obama ultimately be shown to be ineligible.

"If he is not eligible, he could be charged not only with these crimes, but
potentially with crimes in a number of states where he falsely represented
that he was qualified to run, as well as people who helped him," Kreep told
WND.

Further, there could be any number of challenges to virtually anything he
did as president: his nominations, his executive orders and his signing of
legislation.

"This is completely uncharted territory," Kreep told WND. "It could all be
challenged as invalid. There has to be a sitting president for [actions] to
be valid. If he's not qualified, if he's not the president, it isn't valid."

The research, done on Kreep's behalf by USJF staff attorney Chris Tucker,
cited the following statutes that could apply:

False Personation of Officer or Employee of the United States (18 U.S.C. §
912).

It states: "Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee
acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or
officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or
obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under
this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

The USJF analysis said, "Basically this statute calls for 1) Fraudulent
intent, and 2) an overt act to accomplish the inducement of one giving over
a thing of value. If it were found that Barack Obama was not a natural born
citizen, as required by the U.S. Constitution Art. II § 1, he will have
assumed the office of president fraudulently to obtain money (among other
things) by way of his annual salary. The Supreme Court has upheld
convictions for False Personations in U.S. V. Lepowitch, (63 S.Ct. 914), and
Lamar v. U.S., (36 S.Ct. 535)."

Conspiracy to Commit Offense or to Defraud United States (18 U.S.C. 371).

It states: "If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense
against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency
thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do
any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under
this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. If, however, the
offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a
misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the
maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor."

The USJF analysis said, "As in all conspiracies, there must be two or more
persons working in concert to achieve an illegal act, so the president would
need a co-conspirator for this statute to apply. The state of Hawaii is
being very secretive about the whereabouts or even existence of Mr. Obama's
supposed birth certificate. If the officials in charge of keeping these
records know of its non-existence, then they would be co-conspirators with
the objective of defrauding the United States as to the citizenship status
of Barack Obama.

There, however, must be an 'in concert' element met,
meaning that these officials are withholding the proof at the direction of
Mr. Obama. Is it possible that these officials love Barack Obama so much
that they are withholding these documents out of the goodness of their own
hearts? Yes, possibly, however unlikely. It is reasonable to infer that the
Hawaiian officials are working 'in concert' with Mr. Obama to suppress this
information, since each would face both civil and criminal suits, not to
mention the loss of furthering their own political goals."

Activities Affecting Armed Forces During War (18 U.S.C. 2388(a)).

It states: "(a) Whoever, when the United States is at war, willfully makes
or conveys false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with
the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United
States or to promote the success of its enemies; or

"Whoever, when the United States is at war, willfully causes or attempts to
cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty, in the
military or naval forces of the United States, or willfully obstructs the
recruiting or enlistment service of the United States, to the injury of the
service or the United States, or attempts to do so—Shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

The USJF analysis said: "Intent is fully at issue here; however, President
Obama made it clear during his campaign that his full intent when entering
office would be to scale down the conflict with Afghanistan and Iraq,
eventually leading to a full withdrawal. His statements of being a natural
born citizen to obtain the office of commander in chief were in effort to
interfere with the attempts by the former commander in chief's attempt at
engaging the enemy in these two countries, for the purpose of national
security.

"In the case of Schulze v. U.S. (259 F. 189) Petitioner was convicted under
this statute, and the question of intent was at issue. The court stated, 'It
is true that in charging the offense it is unnecessary to allege the intent;
the offense being one whose very definition necessarily includes intent. In
such a case it is necessary only to aver in apt terms the acts done. The
intent will be inferred. The charge is not unlike that of treason, the
indictment for which needs go no further than to follow the language of the
statute which defines the offense. (United States v. Greathouse, 2 Abb.U.S.
364, Fed. Cas. No. 15,254)…

"This means that intent is inferred from the act itself. Mr. Obama has
already announced that the efforts in Afghanistan will be scaled back, and a
full withdrawal is planned for 2011. Furthermore, the announcement of this
strategy works to the aid of our enemy, who now knows to sit in caves and
wait out the U.S. for only a year or so. This certainly works interrupt our
operations and promote the success of our enemy."

False Statement in Application and Use of Passport (18 U.S.C. 1542).

It states: "Whoever willfully and knowingly makes any false statement in an
application for passport with intent to induce or secure the issuance of a
passport under the authority of the United States, either for his own use or
the use of another, contrary to the laws regulating the issuance of
passports or the rules prescribed pursuant to such laws; or

"Whoever willfully and knowingly uses or attempts to use, or furnishes to
another for use any passport the issue of which was secured in any way by
reason of any false statement—Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned
not more than 25 years (if the offense was committed to facilitate an act of
international terrorism (as defined in section 2331 of this title)), 20
years (if the offense was committed to facilitate a drug trafficking crime
(as defined in section 929 (a) of this title)), 10 years (in the case of the
first or second such offense, if the offense was not committed to facilitate
such an act of international terrorism or a drug trafficking crime), or 15
years (in the case of any other offense), or both."

The USJF analysis said: "To obtain a U.S. passport one must show a valid
birth certificate or some other form of identification showing U.S.
citizenship. Barack Obama would have to have furnished some sort of birth
certificate or other document showing he is a citizen. Of course, even if he
was not a natural born citizen, he could show naturalization or some other
citizenship papers. However, if these documents are spurious, then he would
be guilty pursuant to the first paragraph, and to then use his illegally
obtained passport, he would also be guilty under the second paragraph as
well."

False Presentation of Citizen of the United States (18 U.S.C. 911).

It states: "Whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen
of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more
than three years, or both."

The analysis said: "If Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen, then he must
have other proof of United States citizenship. If he has neither of these,
then as acting head of state he is holding himself out to be a citizen of
the United States, and is therefore liable under this section as well."
Perjury (18 U.S.C. 1621).

It states: "Whoever—(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal,
officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States
authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose
or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition,
or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such
oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to
be true; or

"(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under
penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United
States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does
not believe to be true; is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise
expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more
than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement
or subscription is made within or without the United States."

The USJF analysis said: "Mr. Obama has taken the oath of office of POTUS, in
front of Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, John Roberts, in which he
promises to 'defend the Constitution'. As an illegal alien, or even a
non-natural born citizen, he would be acting as an ineligible president.
Furthermore, as an attorney, and a former professor of constitutional law,
Barack Obama would have full knowledge of the requirements for an eligible
candidate for the office of POTUS. This shows that he has willfully stated
that he will and is acting contrary to his presidential oath."
The USJF document showed that all of the charges require a specific intent.

"Mr. Obama knows, or at least should know, the place of his birth and the
status of his citizenship, as all, or nearly all, adults in the world do. He
has, therefore, willfully and knowingly made repeated false claims as to his
citizenship, and this makes him absolutely liable for the above mentioned
crimes," the analysis said.

The organization's earlier research, now
included in its appeal documentation, found that in 1968, the Peace and
Freedom Party submitted the name of Eldridge Cleaver as a qualified
candidate for president of the United States.

The then-California Secretary of State, Frank Jordan, found that, according
to Mr. Cleaver's birth certificate, he was only 34 years old, one year shy
of the 35 years of age needed to be on the ballot as a candidate for
president. Jordan, using his administrative powers, threw him off the ballot

The other is a court precedent in which the governor of North Dakota was
removed from office after the state Supreme Court determined he did not meet
the state constitution's eligibility requirements.

"Even though Obama was elected to this office, this ineligibility
constitutes a legal disability for the office of president of the
United
States," the USJF brief states. "In 'State ex rel. Sathre v. Moodie,' after
Thomas H. Moodie was duly elected to the office of governor of the state of
North Dakota, it was discovered that Thomas H. Moodie was not eligible for
the position of governor, as he had not resided in the state for a requisite
five years before running for office, and, because of that ineligibility, he
was removed from office and replaced by the lieutenant governor," the brief
explains.

North Dakota's historical archives document the case.
The Democrat was nominated by his party for governor in 1934 and beat his
Republican opponent, Lydia Langer.

"As soon as the election was over, there was talk of impeachment, but no
charges were filed," the state's archives report. "After Moodie's
inauguration on January 7, 1935, it was revealed that he had voted in a 1932
municipal election in Minnesota. In order to be eligible for governor, an
individual has to have lived in the state for five consecutive years before
the election. The State Supreme Court determined that Governor Moodie was
ineligible to serve, and he was removed from office on February 16, 1935,"
the state reports.

The president's lawyers in many of the cases have said, and judges have
agreed so far, that the courts simply don't have jurisdiction over a
question of eligibility because of the Constitution's provision that
president's must be removed by impeachment, which rests with Congress.
In one case, the president's lawyers prominently argued, "The Constitution's
commitment to the Electoral College of the responsibility to select the
president includes the authority to decide whether a presidential candidate
is qualified for office.

"The examination of a candidate's qualifications is an integral component of
the electors' decision-making process. The Constitution also provides that,
after the Electoral College has voted, further review of a presidential
candidate's eligibility for office, to the extent such review is required,
rests with Congress," the president's lawyers argued.
WND has reported on the multiple legal cases challenging Obama's eligibility
in addition to efforts to raise the question at the state and national
levels.

Several state legislatures are working on proposals that would require
presidential candidates to submit proof of their eligibility. And a similar
proposal has been introduced in Congress by Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla.
The claims are that Obama does not meet the U.S. Constitution's requirement
that a president be a "natural born citizen." The lawsuits have asserted he
either was not born in Hawaii as he claims or was a dual citizen because of
his father's British citizenship at the time of his birth.
The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural
born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption
of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."
However, none of the cases filed to date has been successful in reaching the
plateau of legal discovery, so that information about Obama's birth could be
obtained.

The White House has not replied to numerous requests for comment.
Besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the still-concealed
documentation for him includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records,
Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis,
Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles
from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from
his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association
records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.
Another significant factor is the estimated $1.7 million Obama has spent on
court cases to prevent any of the documentation of his life to be revealed
to the public.