A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

Tau Ceti extraterrestrial- Jerry Wills Video- Speaks To Exo-Politics

-Alfred Webre...Exopolitics/Canada...finds him highly believable-

-Background story folks:

Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer, explorer, and musician with the band UFAUX who recently participated in a world webcast in which Mr. Wills discussed his identity as an extraterrestrial from the Tau Ceti star system (12 light years from Earth) left here as an infant as part of a project of the Council of Worlds for the betterment of Earth. Mr. Wills has consented to an in-depth exopolitical interview with Exopolitics TV and Alfred Lambremont Webre.

In this 4-part video interview, Mr. Wills, who is 6 feet 8 inches tall, talks about how he was adopted by a human family, how he dealt with his unusual abilities growing up, how he was visited regularly by an extraterrestrial delegation that briefed him on his extraterrestrial identity and his mission,

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Here's another 'stretch' belief for Exo-politics. I've interviewed 'Alfred' on 'The Sweeps Fox Show'...if you've listened you'd have heard the
incredulity I bring out about what Exo-Politics is really doing publically.

If you watch the Jerry Willis Video interviews below…you'll see a humble, contrite, and 'healing' personality, coming forth with his story of being 'taken'/educated/and prepared by 'Aliens' from Tau Ceti for HIS Mission on Earth. He does & says all the things people 'Might' want to hear…even bringing in God And Creation theories. Of course, one must distinguish theory from fact. Many theories like to acclaim their own agendas…without any facts. This is such a case…because NO Facts can be established. Despite Jerry Willis's interviews, one is left with either 'I believe him' or maybe…'Where are the Facts'? Possibly we are exhorted to take him on 'Faith' alone, which IMO is 'a non goer'. My own contacts near both Tau Ceti and Epsilon Bootes 'Never heard of him'…now you can accept that on belief or disdain it too. Doesn't matter.

Make up you own minds by seeing the videos….or going to jerrywillis.com website, and 'taking in' his 'Healing' selling. He's 'smooth' and 'crafted', but Hems & Haws a lot for a guy with 'all the answers'. My warning to Exo-Politics, in general, is that…they are now sounding like part of the Phony Public Acclimation/'cover up'/conspiracy…and really 'reaching' in many of their latest attempts to stay 'on top' of the UFO/ET agenda. Remember, 'they' had to reluctantly apologize for their initial long belief reception of 'Project Serpo' too. I'm fed up with these type of 'disclosures'/cum 'great revelations' and…'we covered it first' type of things. Well, check out the Videos and give us your 'take'/feed back/comments. Thanks/'S'
*CLICK below for the Videos/Parts 1-4 in order:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

Sweeps, I was going to listen but then read a review of the interview suggesting that nothing is said of a truly significant nature.

I'm sorry, but being told that someone's parentage is from XY or Z does not mean much to me.

What I'd like to know are things such as how many planets are inhabited in his system, how people live, work, eat, spend time away from work, do they use money, how society maintains its balance and ensure that everyone contributes fairly, how do they choose leaders, organise life re: 'countries', travel, interactions with other global communities of different species, organise family life, look after children, the elderly, deal with those who break rules (criminals) / & (if any exist) look after the 'mentally ill', the disabled; do people have 'possessions', use cameras, the TV, radio, Internet, (or solely communicate via 'mind to mind')? what othr life forms exist where they are, whether any of the are 'intelligent', used as 'pets', why they do not go behind the backs of our global leaders and share info with the wider population - at least those who want it!...

Some people would also be interested in some of the more sensitive topics such as their physicality / similarity to humans, reproductive systems and related topics - erm, its not that I'm not interested, rather its just that other things are even more interesting!

and I bet that when I shut the computer down I'd be able to think of many more for the list!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 19 September 2010 - 09:22 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

Sweeps, I was going to listen but then read a review of the interview suggesting that nothing is said of a truly significant nature.

I'm sorry, but being told that someone's parentage is from XY or Z does not mean much to me.

What I'd like to know are things such as how many planets are inhabited in his system, how people live, work, eat, spend time away from work, do they use money, how society maintains its balance and ensure that everyone contributes fairly, how do they choose leaders, organise life re: 'countries', travel, interactions with other global communities of different species, organise family life, look after children, the elderly, deal with those who break rules (criminals) / & (if any exist) look after the 'mentally ill', the disabled; do people have 'possessions', use cameras, the TV, radio, Internet, (or solely communicate via 'mind to mind')? what othr life forms exist where they are, whether any of the are 'intelligent', used as 'pets', why they do not go behind the backs of our global leaders and share info with the wider population - at least those who want it!...

Some people would also be interested in some of the more sensitive topics such as their physicality / similarity to humans, reproductive systems and related topics - erm, its not that I'm not interested, rather its just that other things are even more interesting!

and I bet that when I shut the computer down I'd be able to think of many more for the list!

Simon

*Couldn't agree more Simon,
...Probably you hadn't read my 'NOTE'. You would have surmised thatI take him with 'A grain of salt'.
He nor EXOPOLITICS never came across to me as 'wholly rational' or even Authentic. I had more experience/events then there whole 'think tank'. Thanks/'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

*Couldn't agree more Simon,
...Probably you hadn't read my 'NOTE'. You would have surmised thatI take him with 'A grain of salt'.
He nor EXOPOLITICS never came across to me as 'wholly rational' or even Authentic. I had more experience/events then there whole 'think tank'. Thanks/'S'

Yes, Sweeps, I saw your note, including this...

He does & says all the things people 'Might' want to hear…even bringing in God And Creation theories. Of course, one must distinguish theory from fact. Many theories like to acclaim their own agendas…without any facts. This is such a case…because NO Facts can be established. Despite Jerry Willis's interviews, one is left with either 'I believe him' or maybe…'Where are the Facts'? Possibly we are exhorted to take him on 'Faith' alone, which IMO is 'a non goer'.

Years ago such an interview might have been more welcomed / accepted with an appreciative response, but the time for taking things on faith alone have long gone.

Maybe I was just 'bellyaching', but I decided to go a stage further and state some of what I was hoping to hear. I'm told that sometimes in life people need to 'ask' for what they want, so I'm asking. Of course at the present time you are not in a position to meet that request, but maybe some of your former colleagues or superiors are (or soon will be) in such a position. Or maybe someone from there is???

BTW, the text below... hmm, contacts with direct personal experience? even your own direct personal experience (ie: from a 'visit or two'?) Maybe at present reasons of personal security means that some things have to remain unanswered. ;)

My own contacts near both Tau Ceti and Epsilon Bootes 'Never heard of him'…now you can accept that on belief or disdain it too. Doesn't matter.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 September 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

Yes, Sweeps, I saw your note, including this...

Years ago such an interview might have been more welcomed / accepted with an appreciative response, but the time for taking things on faith alone have long gone.

Maybe I was just 'bellyaching', but I decided to go a stage further and state some of what I was hoping to hear. I'm told that sometimes in life people need to 'ask' for what they want, so I'm asking. Of course at the present time you are not in a position to meet that request, but maybe some of your former colleagues or superiors are (or soon will be) in such a position. Or maybe someone from there is???

BTW, the text below... hmm, contacts with direct personal experience? even your own direct personal experience (ie: from a 'visit or two'?) Maybe at present reasons of personal security means that some things have to remain unanswered. ;)

Simon

*If done in the right manner, Believe that people will accept the ET's and realize these 'daily sighting' around the world are real. About time to 'put this thing to bed'. Still, guess many of the the 50% of folks still unconvinced would need a mass showing of craft around the world at the same time. That would FORCE governments to admit/and have to face allowing much of the information out. People would demand it. Think we'd be ready for 'Disclosure' after that...and have to adjust our values/philosophies/& Reality notions.
Yes...many 'Aliens' from many species/planets are here...some working with/on military bases for years. Of course the ET's have been here before 'us'. The mention of 'Bootes' and Tau Ceti...just for a clue...are well 'KNOWN' by government 'Black Project' workers and others. Just an example.
Certainly many 'groups' here would have difficulty coming to terms..but we now have 'a need to know' basis. We need to establish if 'they' have good or bad intentions ultimately for our world...AND whick species. We need to know what the agreements are contracted with them at present, and we need to know that they will share technologies to 'clean up' the planet and provide us with the alternate energies/understandings we need to evolve into higher beings. Best cheers/'S'

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

*If done in the right manner, Believe that people will accept the ET's and realize these 'daily sighting' around the world are real. About time to 'put this thing to bed'. Still, guess many of the the 50% of folks still unconvinced would need a mass showing of craft around the world at the same time. That would FORCE governments to admit/and have to face allowing much of the information out. People would demand it. Think we'd be ready for 'Disclosure' after that...and have to adjust our values/philosophies/& Reality notions.
Yes...many 'Aliens' from many species/planets are here...some working with/on military bases for years. Of course the ET's have been here before 'us'. The mention of 'Bootes' and Tau Ceti...just for a clue...are well 'KNOWN' by government 'Black Project' workers and others. Just an example.
Certainly many 'groups' here would have difficulty coming to terms..but we now have 'a need to know' basis. We need to establish if 'they' have good or bad intentions ultimately for our world...AND whick species. We need to know what the agreements are contracted with them at present, and we need to know that they will share technologies to 'clean up' the planet and provide us with the alternate energies/understandings we need to evolve into higher beings. Best cheers/'S'

They may be wary of sharing some technologies with what is still a warlike species in case these technologies are used for war. Anyway, to a large extent what we need to do is start using what we already have - even things like pollution from oil spills (GOM) are being treated in bad ways (corexit) with the optimal solutions being shunned (oil eating bacteria). By using what we have with wisdom we will earn their trust to receive more powerful technologies.

When children are given painting sets these are usually with water soluable paints, as such are easier to clean up afterwards. However, if / when the child(ren) proves to be a great artist and have shown themselves mature enough not to mess the rest of the place with the paints then the more powerful oil-based paints can be supplied.

Those who are already here, I suppose they dont want to interfere in a way which could be seen as 'trying to muscle in / take over', as those humans whose intents are nefarious are still 'some of us'.

I saw somewhere some talk of a mass show-up for next month. Until action speaks loudly I have to take all this as mere words... If it does happen we can expect some disquiet, but as you say it will act as a way to open the floodgates holding back much suppressed information. The imminent US TV serial (The Event) may be helpful here.

This *could* be the webbots tipping point of early November - as well as the catalyst which what causes the global economy to go belly up.

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

They may be wary of sharing some technologies with what is still a warlike species in case these technologies are used for war. Anyway, to a large extent what we need to do is start using what we already have - even things like pollution from oil spills (GOM) are being treated in bad ways (corexit) with the optimal solutions being shunned (oil eating bacteria). By using what we have with wisdom we will earn their trust to receive more powerful technologies.

When children are given painting sets these are usually with water soluable paints, as such are easier to clean up afterwards. However, if / when the child(ren) proves to be a great artist and have shown themselves mature enough not to mess the rest of the place with the paints then the more powerful oil-based paints can be supplied.

Those who are already here, I suppose they dont want to interfere in a way which could be seen as 'trying to muscle in / take over', as those humans whose intents are nefarious are still 'some of us'.

I saw somewhere some talk of a mass show-up for next month. Until action speaks loudly I have to take all this as mere words... If it does happen we can expect some disquiet, but as you say it will act as a way to open the floodgates holding back much suppressed information. The imminent US TV serial (The Event) may be helpful here.

This *could* be the webbots tipping point of early November - as well as the catalyst which what causes the global economy to go belly up.

Simon

*Well Simon and All,
...Below is a statement from Dr. Richard Boylan...on his take on a coming Disclosure by the end of the year. That's right 2910. I've also put in a Link below that for information on 'THE EVEN', as a possible UFO/ET Disclosure acclimation effort. Should be of interest to all you folks for comments/opinions. Thanks/'S'

Friends,
Dec. 31, 2010
, 11:59 pm, EST, [05:00 hrs., Jan. 1, 2011, Greenwich Mean Time/UTC/Zulu], is the official Deadline for the U.S. Government to make a formal Official Public Acknowledgment that Star Visitor Contact and Communication has occurred. Preparation for this public information announcement was the subject of an official Executive Order (classified) signed by President Barack Obama, directing the National Security Council's Special Studies Group to prepare a plan for such a series of Official Government Public Acknowledgments of Star Visitor Contacts and Communications with U.S. Government representatives. The U.S. Government is preparing to do this pursuant to a formal Agreement made with Star Nations: that the U.S. would stop its policy of UFO Cover-Up this year. Of course such a public announcement could occur any time prior to December 31st too. Star Nations, through its representative the Councillor of Earth (Dr. Richard Boylan), have advised the Government that if they renage on complying with that Agreement, that Star Nations will initiate a series of open, public, dramatically-obvious demonstrations-of-presence such that the Government will then be compelled to publicly acknowledge Star Visitors reality.

**LINK below for news on 'THE EVENT':

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/186807

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

hmmpf!

Thanks Sweeps, you beat me to it - had I not looked for recent messages first I would now be creating a new thread with the very same message... ;)

Now then, so what will happen? Indeed, will anything happen? Will this prove to be a test of credulity?

Or will 'the event' overtake the issue and result in disclosure slipping out through the back door?

Simon

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

hmmpf!

Thanks Sweeps, you beat me to it - had I not looked for recent messages first I would now be creating a new thread with the very same message... ;)

Now then, so what will happen? Indeed, will anything happen? Will this prove to be a test of credulity?

Or will 'the event' overtake the issue and result in disclosure slipping out through the back door?

Simon

*Well Simon,
...'Great Minds'? You know. We've been in several approximations before. Seems we share familiar wavelenthts/tangental things on many subjects..each with our own slant, but 'in the groove'. Yeah, in another vein...now 'The UN is about to appoint an Ambassador to greet ET visitors. Another step toward acclimating the public? Anyway...Link below. Best/'S'

Visit My Website

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

*Well Simon,
...'Great Minds'? You know. We've been in several approximations before. Seems we share familiar wavelenthts/tangental things on many subjects..each with our own slant, but 'in the groove'. Yeah, in another vein...now 'The UN is about to appoint an Ambassador to greet ET visitors. Another step toward acclimating the public? Anyway...Link below. Best/'S'

Visit My Website

Well yes Sweeps...

btw, re: the article you linked, erm, I laughed at this line...

UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by “sterilising” them.

Erm, whose going to tell the 'Tall Whites' (et al) they they need to be 'sterilised'? Especially since they were here before us!

Whats the betting that the article is reporting something which was done years ago? That said, yes, its another step towards acclimatising the public.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 26 September 2010 - 10:31 PM.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

Well yes Sweeps...

btw, re: the article you linked, erm, I laughed at this line...

UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by "sterilising" them.

Erm, whose going to tell the 'Tall Whites' (et al) they they need to be 'sterilised'? Especially since they were here before us!

Whats the betting that the article is reporting something which was done years ago? That said, yes, its another step towards acclimatising the public.

Simon

*WELL OK Simon,
...Definitely a SHAM, it's the 'Tall Whites' who call the tune(s). The UN is simply the 'Puppet Show' as most folks should know...and it is also the 'Shell'/shill/flunky for 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER' elitists. TPTB are running out of time on this Disclosure however...and know that the ET's-various species-could, at anytime, give the world an undeniable demonstration and reveal the 'Cover Up' absolutely. Things ARE happening. Thanks/'S'

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:47 PM

*WELL OK Simon,
...Definitely a SHAM, it's the 'Tall Whites' who call the tune(s). The UN is simply the 'Puppet Show' as most folks should know...and it is also the 'Shell'/shill/flunky for 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER' elitists. TPTB are running out of time on this Disclosure however...and know that the ET's-various species-could, at anytime, give the world an undeniable demonstration and reveal the 'Cover Up' absolutely. Things ARE happening. Thanks/'S'

I saw earlier today in a newspaper that the lady who the UN was reported to having lined up an an ambassador to greet ET when (s)he lands has denied the story and says that its nothing more than science fiction.

http://www.guardian....r-mazlan-othman

Whats also perhaps of note is that the online version of the article points out that the story is subject of a legal complaint by Jonathan Leake, science editor of The Sunday Times.

Oh to be a fly on the wall and a poverty stricken lawyer!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 07 October 2010 - 09:48 PM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

I saw earlier today in a newspaper that the lady who the UN was reported to having lined up an an ambassador to greet ET when (s)he lands has denied the story and says that its nothing more than science fiction.

http://www.guardian....r-mazlan-othman

Whats also perhaps of note is that the online version of the article points out that the story is subject of a legal complaint by Jonathan Leake, science editor of The Sunday Times.

Oh to be a fly on the wall and a poverty stricken lawyer!

Simon

*Well...again Simon,
...The only thing I can share at this time is Dr. Boylan's 'TAKE' on this matter. So, have a read-whatever/'S'

Friends, It is interesting that the UN proposes designating a non-Star Seed, Dr. Mazlan Othman, a scientist from the largest Moslem nation on Earth, as the presumed designee, (as Director of the UN's Office of Outer Space Affairs (UN-OOSA)), to be the UN's Point of Contact for Star Visitors-to-Earth communications. (Photo attached.)
This trial-balloon news story, (Dr. Othman hasn't be designated by the UN General Assembly yet), can be read several ways. Neither has she even yet described her new duties to a conference of the UK Royal Society, (roughly equivalent to the U.S. Academy of Sciences). That roll-out will happen next week.
It could be read as the UN setting up a person to receive Star Nations communications, (since the UN Secretary-General is so busy with so many global human issues), so that she can filter through the various communications and bring the ones that require such to the UN Secretary-General's direct attention.
In such a scenario, I as Councillor of Earth would: 1) deal with relaying Star Nations-Earth communications (Earth represented by the UN) to all Humans through Dr. Othman, Director of the UN-OOSA; and 2) deal with Star Nations-United States specific relations through National Security Council's Senior Director for Multi-Lateral Affairs, Samantha Power.
It is worth noting that Dr. Othman is not a Cabal asset, just a Regular Human of good will (according to her energy signature).
Or the story can be read as having Mazlan Othman supposedly serving as "Earth's hostess" to arrange for an official reception when the Star Visitors present themselves. But I did not see anything in the "Guardian" news story that stated that Dr. Othman would have on-going, full-portfolio diplomatic duties on behalf on the UN. Thus I do not see her role, if she is appointed, as other than a bureaucratic arrangement to have a Point-Person for the UN (all Earth)'s receiving Star Nations messages.
Such an arrangement could be helpful because she has full-time duties solely devoted to Outer Space Affairs, while the UN Secretary-General's attention is divided over many subjects. And she is very familiar with the UN Resolutions which call for the peaceful use of space. Thus she will be no friend of Cabal plans for staging Star Wars featuring fake
3-D solid holographic "aliens" and human-engineered antigravity craft masquerading as "invader ships".
Naturally certain elements of this "The Guardian" news story are droll. No Star Visitor would now with a straight face walk up to a Human and say, "Take me to your leader." Star Visitors have met face-to-face and communicated with Human governmental officials since 1947. Over the last six decades Star Nations have learned quite well who the human leaders are.
UN-OOSA Director Othman's potential new UN duties notwithstanding, everything having to do with Star Nations-Earth official relations and diplomatic communications will be coordinated through and with the Councillor of/for Earth, Dr. Richard Boylan. Star Nations simply will not deal with any other person purporting to officially represent Earth to Star Nations.
If Mazlan Othman is confirmed in her new duties, then I would expect that I will be dealing with her officially in the foreseeable future, in šāʾ Allāh.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

*Well...again Simon,
...The only thing I can share at this time is Dr. Boylan's 'TAKE' on this matter. So, have a read-whatever/'S'

Friends, It is interesting that the UN proposes designating a non-Star Seed, Dr. Mazlan Othman, a scientist from the largest Moslem nation on Earth, as the presumed designee, (as Director of the UN's Office of Outer Space Affairs (UN-OOSA)), to be the UN's Point of Contact for Star Visitors-to-Earth communications. (Photo attached.)
This trial-balloon news story, (Dr. Othman hasn't be designated by the UN General Assembly yet), can be read several ways. Neither has she even yet described her new duties to a conference of the UK Royal Society, (roughly equivalent to the U.S. Academy of Sciences). That roll-out will happen next week.
It could be read as the UN setting up a person to receive Star Nations communications, (since the UN Secretary-General is so busy with so many global human issues), so that she can filter through the various communications and bring the ones that require such to the UN Secretary-General's direct attention.
In such a scenario, I as Councillor of Earth would: 1) deal with relaying Star Nations-Earth communications (Earth represented by the UN) to all Humans through Dr. Othman, Director of the UN-OOSA; and 2) deal with Star Nations-United States specific relations through National Security Council's Senior Director for Multi-Lateral Affairs, Samantha Power.
It is worth noting that Dr. Othman is not a Cabal asset, just a Regular Human of good will (according to her energy signature).
Or the story can be read as having Mazlan Othman supposedly serving as "Earth's hostess" to arrange for an official reception when the Star Visitors present themselves. But I did not see anything in the "Guardian" news story that stated that Dr. Othman would have on-going, full-portfolio diplomatic duties on behalf on the UN. Thus I do not see her role, if she is appointed, as other than a bureaucratic arrangement to have a Point-Person for the UN (all Earth)'s receiving Star Nations messages.
Such an arrangement could be helpful because she has full-time duties solely devoted to Outer Space Affairs, while the UN Secretary-General's attention is divided over many subjects. And she is very familiar with the UN Resolutions which call for the peaceful use of space. Thus she will be no friend of Cabal plans for staging Star Wars featuring fake
3-D solid holographic "aliens" and human-engineered antigravity craft masquerading as "invader ships".
Naturally certain elements of this "The Guardian" news story are droll. No Star Visitor would now with a straight face walk up to a Human and say, "Take me to your leader." Star Visitors have met face-to-face and communicated with Human governmental officials since 1947. Over the last six decades Star Nations have learned quite well who the human leaders are.
UN-OOSA Director Othman's potential new UN duties notwithstanding, everything having to do with Star Nations-Earth official relations and diplomatic communications will be coordinated through and with the Councillor of/for Earth, Dr. Richard Boylan. Star Nations simply will not deal with any other person purporting to officially represent Earth to Star Nations.
If Mazlan Othman is confirmed in her new duties, then I would expect that I will be dealing with her officially in the foreseeable future, in šāʾ Allāh.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

'At this time'... all I can say is no, don't get yourself on any hit lists / I well understand. Time can be bided, as eventually all wraps will be off and much hidden info released.

As for what Dr Boylan says, mostly he says what would probably be said by many people, but the last two paragraphs refer to what will either make him - or break him.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

'At this time'... all I can say is no, don't get yourself on any hit lists / I well understand. Time can be bided, as eventually all wraps will be off and much hidden info released.

As for what Dr Boylan says, mostly he says what would probably be said by many people, but the last two paragraphs refer to what will either make him - or break him.

*Can't disagree with any of that Simon,
...Check out the 2 Links below, about what people in the know are saying at this point. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

*Well...again Simon,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

*No KIDDING Simon...Agree,
...Might just be more interested in 'UFO's Shutting Down Missle Silos'...as speakers relate the events as they happened-VIDEO below. Should raise some 'eyebrows' of those completely unfamiliar with it/'S'

Visit My Website

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

*Well...again Simon,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

#19 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

There is something very strange with this thread - the computer says that my previous reply was at 7.55pm 'today', but I made that reply a few days ago...

I also received an automated message saying that Skylark added a new message to this thread, even though his most recent message was a few days ago.

Simon

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

There is something very strange with this thread - the computer says that my previous reply was at 7.55pm 'today', but I made that reply a few days ago...

I also received an automated message saying that Skylark added a new message to this thread, even though his most recent message was a few days ago.

Simon

*Hmmm Simon,
...My last REPLY was yesterday now, on Monday the 11th Oct. at 5:10 PM. Check it out. As to your message on the same date, I've no idea. We'll see how it goes. Strange one huh/ I'll keep a watch...but thanks/'S'