Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Ufo Over Dome Of The Rock Temple Mount In Jerusalem. Has Anyone Seen These Videos?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

*Hi Stefan,
...Yeah, thanks for the topic and Links.
Lots of our members/guests have seen these 'shots' & ARE aware of them. Good to have them up to show folks though. Good one/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,796 posts
  • Location:Planet Earth (at least it was the last time I looked)
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

Hi folks,

For a moment I was wondering whether they came to be seen or were looking for somewhere to land so that they could spend a few minutes in prayer... (I'm not saying where - there are lots of possibilities!)

LOL

Seriously however, yes its good that they show up; I just hope that they were also broadcasting peaceful vibes to ensure that events in nearby Egypt do not spread.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

Hi folks,

For a moment I was wondering whether they came to be seen or were looking for somewhere to land so that they could spend a few minutes in prayer... (I'm not saying where - there are lots of possibilities!)

LOL

Seriously however, yes its good that they show up; I just hope that they were also broadcasting peaceful vibes to ensure that events in nearby Egypt do not spread.

Simon

*DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE Simon and ALL-

Attached File  DOME_OF_THE_ROCK_PHOTO.jpg   50.17KB   9 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…The recent Video/Sighting of a UFO/Ball of light over the 'Dome Of The Rock' in Jerusalem is interesting in many ways. Members should read the 'History' of the place, and the many possibilities this 'event' of the UFO can denote…especially with all the changes/revolts across the Middle East/North Africa. It could also be an elaborate Hoax, as you'll see. Maybe first check out the 1st LINK about the UFO and some Video footage of it.

Second…do the reading, because it embraces more than people widely know. For one thing…The 'Dome' was built over Jewish Traditional Holy places…LONG BEFORE THERE WAS ANY ISLAM/Muslims/etc.

*Some of the statements made in the Video/write up in the Link below-SCROLL DOWN:

Former Ministry of Defence UFO investigator Nick Pope told The Sun: 'If these are real, they are some of the most incredible videos ever shot.

'If they are not, then this is a very well-planned and co-ordinated hoax designed to eliminate elements of doubt.'

He said the way the object shoots up suggests it is unmanned: 'We know the Israeli army has some very high-tech drones at its disposal.

'If this is one, it is one of the most advanced pieces of technology created by man
Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the write up/video:

Visit My Website

History-IMPORTANT READ:

The sacred rock over which the Dome of the Rock is built was considered holy before the arrival of Islam. Jews believed, and still believe, the rock to be the very place where Abraham prepared to sacrifice Isaac (an event which Muslims place in Mecca). In addition, the Dome of the Rock (or the adjacent Dome of the Chain) is believed by many to stand directly over the site of the Holy of Holies of both Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple.

The Dome of the Rock was built by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik from 688 to 691 AD. It was not intended to be a mosque, but a shrine for pilgrims.

Actually, according to the Oxford Archaeological Guide to the Holy Land, "Abd al-Malik's purpose was more complex and subtle." He wished to erect a beautiful Muslim building that could compete with the majestic churches of Christendom and would be a symbolic statement to both Jews and Christians of the new faith of Islam.

In the Middle Ages, Christians and Muslims both believed the dome to be the biblical Temple of Solomon. The Knights Templar made their headquarters there during the Crusades and later patterned their churches after its design.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

*DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE Simon and ALL-

Attached File  DOME_OF_THE_ROCK_PHOTO.jpg   50.17KB   9 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…The recent Video/Sighting of a UFO/Ball of light over the 'Dome Of The Rock' in Jerusalem is interesting in many ways. Members should read the 'History' of the place, and the many possibilities this 'event' of the UFO can denote…especially with all the changes/revolts across the Middle East/North Africa. It could also be an elaborate Hoax, as you'll see. Maybe first check out the 1st LINK about the UFO and some Video footage of it.

Second…do the reading, because it embraces more than people widely know. For one thing…The 'Dome' was built over Jewish Traditional Holy places…LONG BEFORE THERE WAS ANY ISLAM/Muslims/etc.

*Some of the statements made in the Video/write up in the Link below-SCROLL DOWN:

Former Ministry of Defence UFO investigator Nick Pope told The Sun: 'If these are real, they are some of the most incredible videos ever shot.

'If they are not, then this is a very well-planned and co-ordinated hoax designed to eliminate elements of doubt.'

He said the way the object shoots up suggests it is unmanned: 'We know the Israeli army has some very high-tech drones at its disposal.

'If this is one, it is one of the most advanced pieces of technology created by man
Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the write up/video:

Visit My Website

History-IMPORTANT READ:

The sacred rock over which the Dome of the Rock is built was considered holy before the arrival of Islam. Jews believed, and still believe, the rock to be the very place where Abraham prepared to sacrifice Isaac (an event which Muslims place in Mecca). In addition, the Dome of the Rock (or the adjacent Dome of the Chain) is believed by many to stand directly over the site of the Holy of Holies of both Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple.

The Dome of the Rock was built by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik from 688 to 691 AD. It was not intended to be a mosque, but a shrine for pilgrims.

Actually, according to the Oxford Archaeological Guide to the Holy Land, "Abd al-Malik's purpose was more complex and subtle." He wished to erect a beautiful Muslim building that could compete with the majestic churches of Christendom and would be a symbolic statement to both Jews and Christians of the new faith of Islam.

In the Middle Ages, Christians and Muslims both believed the dome to be the biblical Temple of Solomon. The Knights Templar made their headquarters there during the Crusades and later patterned their churches after its design.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well, another view on all this was recently sent by Dr. Richard Boylan. So, guess you all have to make up your own minds...considering the variance/different 'takes' on this happening. Who do you believe? Hmmm. 'Boylan's' remarks are below/'S'

Friends,There is a video circulating on the Internet purporting to show one and then more "UFOs" floating over the Dome of the Rock/Solomon's Temple/Western Wailing Wall at Jerusalem.

This video of supposed "UFOs" floating over the sacred site and then descending or rapidly ascending is in fact a deceptive Cabal "light show". It was done with advanced technology, involving the projection of three-dimensional quasi-solid holograms in the sky.

The Cabal's basic purpose is to confuse people into thinking that they have seen a genuine starcraft - when they have not.

But the Cabal's selection of the holiest site to Islam and Judaism as the location to perpetrate their fraud troubles me, and I can only surmise their motives for an additional "follow-up", given their ultimate plot to conduct a fake "Alien Invasion".

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

#6 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,796 posts
  • Location:Planet Earth (at least it was the last time I looked)
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:46 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well, another view on all this was recently sent by Dr. Richard Boylan. So, guess you all have to make up your own minds...considering the variance/different 'takes' on this happening. Who do you believe? Hmmm. 'Boylan's' remarks are below/'S'

Friends,There is a video circulating on the Internet purporting to show one and then more "UFOs" floating over the Dome of the Rock/Solomon's Temple/Western Wailing Wall at Jerusalem.

This video of supposed "UFOs" floating over the sacred site and then descending or rapidly ascending is in fact a deceptive Cabal "light show". It was done with advanced technology, involving the projection of three-dimensional quasi-solid holograms in the sky.

The Cabal's basic purpose is to confuse people into thinking that they have seen a genuine starcraft - when they have not.

But the Cabal's selection of the holiest site to Islam and Judaism as the location to perpetrate their fraud troubles me, and I can only surmise their motives for an additional "follow-up", given their ultimate plot to conduct a fake "Alien Invasion".

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Velly velly interesting... if it is as the Doc suggests then it would also explain some of the movements... after all if its all a computer graphic light show so then there is no gravity to defy when making what would otherwise look like near impossible aeronautical movements. Except that I thought that real UFO's can also make gravity defying twists and turns.

It also suggests that this could have been an early trial for some of the technologies for the faked Messianic event. After all, the location is exactly where this needs to happen if it is going to make the people of the three religions sit up, take note, and 'be duped'.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.